I'm sorry I said you look like you comb your hair
在用鸡骨头梳头
with a chicken bone.
我知道你是素食者 对不起
I know you're vegetarian.
格蕾琴 你上次在摩天轮上腹泻时我笑话你
Gretchen, I'm sorry I laughed at you that time you got diarrhea
对不起
on the Ferris wheel.
我很抱歉 我现在又说了一遍
And I'm sorry for repeating it now.
我也对当时在我们下面的人表示歉意
And I'm sorry to the people who were below us.
苏娜
Soona,
我很抱歉 在演《复仇派对》时
I'm sorry I said you were dragging
我说你拖拉
during "Revenge Party."
当时就是 我们压力太大了
There was just, like, so much pressure on us
得赶快用蒙太奇推进故事
to move the story forward through montage.
你懂的
Like, you know how it is.
这都是什么
What is going on?
没事 别担心
Don't worry about it.
我只是希望 我们都能和平相处
I just wish we could all get along
像小学时那样
like we used to in elementary school.
我真希望我能
I wish I could bake a cake
烤出一个用彩虹和笑脸做成的蛋糕
made out of rainbows and smiles.
吃下它 我们就会开心
Then we could all eat it and be happy.
她都不是我们学校的
She don't even go here!
你是这个学校的学生吗
Do you go to this school?
我是来参加田径赛的
I'm here for a track meet.
我就是情绪比较丰富
I just have a lot of feelings!
好吧 宝贝 你得回家了
Okay, sweetheart, you got to go home.
拜托 我们会 -谢谢
Come on, we're gonna... - Oh, thank you.
我们会给你家长打电♥话♥
...we're gonna call your grown-up.
我猜轮到我了
My turn, I guess.
注意看 这要么会是破烂行为艺术
Watch, this is either gonna be some really crappy art
要么会非常棒
or really good fire.
好啊 没问题
Okay, sure.
我想道歉
I have an apology.
我和朋友们觉得
My friend and I thought it would be fun
搞砸雷吉娜·乔治的人生会很有意思
to mess up Regina George's life.
所以我们买♥♥了很多糖果
So we got these candy-bar things
让她长胖
to make her gain weight...
还告诉她 猪油可以用作面霜
...and we told her lard was face cream.
然后让她最好的朋友和她反♥目♥
And we turned her best friends against her.
之后我的朋友凯蒂
And then my friend Cady...
大家都认识凯蒂
Yeah, you all know my friend Cady.
她成功让雷吉娜的男朋友甩了她
She got Regina's boyfriend to dump her!
哦
Oh!
之后我发现
And it turns out,
凯蒂其实也和雷吉娜一样
Cady's actually just as selfish
自私虚伪
and phony as Regina George.
因此 我要向自己道歉
So this apology is to myself.
因为我本应早点认清事实
Because I should've known better.
♪ 你闺蜜背后捅你刀子 ♪
♪ So your best friend Screwed you over ♪
♪ 还假装和善待人 实际心如蛇蝎 ♪
♪ Acted nice when She's not nice ♪
♪ 我能给你建议 ♪
♪ Well, I have some advice ♪
♪ 因为这种事我已见过两次 ♪
♪ 'Cause it's happened To me twice ♪
♪ 我的秘密策略一定管用 因为 ♪
♪ Here's my secret strategy It always works because ♪
♪ 即使你觉得世界末日已近 其实不然 ♪
♪ The world doesn't end It just feels like it does ♪
♪ 只需伸出右手中指 ♪
♪ Just raise your right finger ♪
♪ 庄严发誓 ♪
♪ And solemnly swear ♪
♪ 他们不管说我什么 ♪
♪ Whatever they say about me ♪
♪ 我都不在乎 ♪
♪ I don't care ♪
♪ 我不会委屈自己 融入你们 ♪
♪ I won't twist in knots To join your game ♪
♪ 我会说"你让我很生气" ♪
♪ I will say "You make me mad" ♪
♪ 如果你待我粗鲁 我会说"你本性恶劣" ♪
♪ And if you treat me bad I'll say, "You're bad" ♪
♪ 如果从今以后 我只能独自吃饭 ♪
♪ If I eat alone From this moment on ♪
♪ 我就会这样做 ♪
♪ That's just what I'll do ♪
♪ 因为我更愿做我自己 更愿做我自己 ♪
♪ 'Cause I'd rather be me I'd rather be me ♪
♪ 我更愿做我自己 ♪
♪ I'd rather be me ♪
♪ 也不愿与你为伍 ♪
♪ Than be with you ♪
♪ 我们本应成为淑女 ♪
♪ We're supposed To all be ladies ♪
♪ 温柔待人 满心关怀 ♪
♪ And be nurturing and care ♪
♪ 这真的公平吗 ♪
♪ Is that really fair? ♪
♪ 男生可以打架 我们只能分享故事 ♪
♪ Boys get to fight We have to share ♪
♪ 一切都应这样 ♪
♪ Here's the way that That turns out ♪
♪ 我们都知道 ♪
♪ We always understand ♪
♪ 怎样暗中打♥压♥他人 ♪
♪ How to slap someone down With our underhand ♪
♪ 因此我要竖起右手中指 ♪
♪ So here is my right finger ♪
♪ 反对对女生的教条规劝 ♪
♪ To how girls should behave ♪
♪ 因为没有摧毁你的事物 ♪
♪ 'Cause sometimes What's meant to break you ♪
♪ 会让你更勇敢 ♪
♪ Makes you brave ♪
♪ 我不会装得纯良无辜 不会虚伪道歉 ♪
♪ So I will not act all innocent I won't fake apologize ♪
♪ 我们应该打架 再合好解决问题 ♪
♪ Let's just fight And then make up ♪
♪ 而非满嘴谎言 ♪
♪ Not tell these lies ♪
♪ 让我们放下前嫌 ♪
♪ Let's call our damage even ♪
♪ 重新来过 ♪
♪ Clean the slate Till it's like new ♪
♪ 这是我的新生 我更愿做我自己 ♪
♪ It's a new life for me Where I'd rather be me ♪
♪ 我更愿做我自己 ♪
♪ I'd rather be me ♪
♪ 也不愿与你为伍 ♪
♪ Than be with you ♪
♪ 我会说 不 ♪
♪ I'll say, "No" ♪ ♪ No! ♪
♪ 我会说 带着你那些条条框框 ♪
♪ I'll say, "Knock it off With your notes ♪
♪ 那些规矩和伎俩滚蛋 ♪
♪ And your rules And your games" ♪
♪ 还有那群马屁精 我记得他们所有人 ♪
♪ And those sycophants Who follow you I'll remember all their names ♪
♪ 他们也一定会把你拉下神坛 从来都是这样 ♪
♪ And when they drag you down Like they inevitably do ♪
♪ 我不会和他们一起笑你 ♪
♪ I will not laugh along With them ♪
♪ 不会赞同他们的小小政♥变♥ ♪
♪ And approve Their palace coup ♪
♪ 因为那不是我 ♪
♪ 'Cause that's not me ♪
♪ 我不需要他们的良言美策 ♪
♪ I don't need Their good opinions ♪
♪ 我自己也有见解 ♪
♪ I've got plenty of opinions ♪
♪ 每个混♥蛋♥都有见解 但不见得多么正确 ♪
♪ Every asshole has opinions But it doesn't make 'em true ♪
♪ 真正正确的是要做自己 我更愿做我自己 ♪
♪ What's true is being me And I'd rather be me ♪
♪ 我更愿做我自己 ♪
♪ I'd rather be me ♪
♪ 也不愿与你为伍 ♪
♪ Than be with you ♪
♪ 来把中指高高举起 因为假装和善腼腆 ♪
♪ So raise 'em high 'Cause playing nice and shy ♪
♪ 是在侮辱我的智商 ♪
♪ Is insulting my IQ ♪
♪ 我更愿做我自己 我更愿做我自己 ♪
♪ I'd rather be me I'd rather be me ♪
♪ 我更愿做我自己 也不愿与你为伍 ♪
♪ I'd rather be me Than be with you ♪
滚开 狗屎
Walk away, turd.
雷吉娜 我很抱歉 我没想伤害你
Regina, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you!
你只是我的下♥贱♥低配版
You are a lowlife version of me...
♪ 我更愿做我自己 我更愿做我自己 ♪
♪ I'd rather be me I'd rather be me ♪
♪ 我更愿做我自己 也不愿 ♪
♪ I'd rather be me Than be with ♪
♪ 与你为伍 ♪
♪ You! ♪
雷吉娜·乔治就是这么死的
And that's how Regina George died.
再说一遍 没火真的死掉
Again, no one died!
理论上来说没有雷吉娜确实死了差不多15秒钟
I mean, technically, Regina did die for, like, 15 seconds
但她被救回来了
but then she was revived.
而且没错 学校里的流言飞上了天
And of course, the rumor mill started going insane.
我刚看见雷吉娜被大巴车撞了
I just saw Regina get hit by a bus.
她脖子里的动脉都爆出来了 脑袋整个拧过去了
An artery come out of her neck and her head went all the way around!
大家注意 交通安全十分重要
Guys, street safety is so important.
我只是非常伤心 我只能说这些
I'm just sad, like, that's all I can say.
我们为雷吉娜祈祷
We are sending our love and prayers...
点击下方链接进入捐款界面 为她伸出援手
Link in bio to my GoFundMe page to raise money.
雷吉娜 我们知道你会挺过来的
Regina, we knew you would pull through.
我该怎么把这事从推送算法里移除
How do I get this off my algorithm?
我不会传播流言
I'm not one to spread rumors,
但我十分确信 凯蒂把她推到了校车前
but I'm pretty sure I saw Cady push her right in front of it.
我的天哪 凯蒂推了她
On my life, Cady pushed her.
我真的看到凯蒂推了雷吉娜一下
I literally saw Cady push Regina.
别轰炸我的评论区了 不过 因果报应吧
Don't fill up my comments, but... karma.
女孩们被所谓的荷尔蒙弄得精神错乱
Girls are made deranged by what's called hormones.
荷尔蒙
Hormones.
婊♥子♥
W-H-O-R...
去他妈的贱♥人♥ -去他妈的贱女人
F that bitch. - F that wench.
好了
电影精选列表