♪ Helping someone lame fit in ♪
♪ 她就是凯蒂·赫伦 ♪
♪ Cady Heron ♪
♪ 享受你短暂的胜利吧 ♪
♪ Enjoy your temporary win ♪
♪ 我是雷吉娜·乔治 ♪
♪ My name is Regina George ♪
♪ "这女孩就是头丑母牛" ♪
♪ "This girl is a fugly cow" ♪
♪ 嘿 凯蒂 ♪
♪ Hey, Cady ♪
♪ 我现在还能让你惊艳吗 ♪
♪ How you like me now? ♪
♪ 我想要看这世界燃烧 ♪
♪ I want to watch The world burn ♪
♪ 我带上了汽油 ♪
♪ I brought the gasoline ♪
♪ 我想要看这世界燃烧 ♪
♪ I want to watch The world burn ♪
♪ 并且所有人都变刻薄 ♪
♪ And everyone get mean ♪
♪ 我想要看这世界燃烧 ♪
♪ I want to watch The world burn ♪
♪ 我拿上了汽油 ♪
♪ I got the gasoline ♪
♪ 我想要看这世界燃烧 ♪
♪ I want to watch The world burn ♪
♪ 并且所有人变 ♪
♪ And everyone get ♪
♪ 刻薄 ♪
♪ Mean ♪
♪ 凯蒂 小心点 ♪
♪ Cady, time to Watch your back ♪
♪ 凯蒂 接受所有人的审视吧 ♪
♪ Cady, time to turn and cough ♪
♪ 你把我打败了 ♪
♪ Because you took me down ♪
♪ 但你没有杀了我 ♪
♪ But you didn't finish me off ♪
♪ 我是雷吉娜·乔治 ♪
♪ My name is Regina George ♪
♪ 如果你还在计分的话 ♪
♪ And in case You're keeping score ♪
♪ 凯蒂可能赢了这场战斗 ♪
♪ Cady may have won the battle ♪
♪ 但我会赢得这场战争 ♪
♪ But I will win the war ♪
我太伤心了 杜瓦尔先生
I'm just so upset, Mr. Duvall.
我们在走廊里找到了这本书
We found it in the hallway.
上面写满了对我的坏话
I mean, the things it says about me?
对我们所有人的坏话
The things it says about all of us?
♪ 我要看着这世界燃烧殆尽 ♪
♪ I want to watch The world burn ♪
♪ 范庄就是个小傻婊♥子♥ ♪
♪ Trang Pham Is a grotsky byotch! ♪
瑞秋·汉密尔顿在她的哮喘气雾剂里装了伏特加
"Rachel Hamilton fills her inhaler with vodka"?
这么做能喷出来吗
I mean... does that work?
♪ 我带上了汽油 ♪
♪ I got the gasoline ♪
♪ 诺布里女士 ♪
♪ Ms. Norbury's ♪
♪ 是个毒贩子 ♪ -不不不
♪ A drug pusher! ♪ No, no, no. No!
"诺布里女士是个可怜的老毒贩"?
"Ms. Norbury is a sad, old drug pusher"?
"海莉·弗拉林杰有" 什么
"Haley Fralenger has" ...what?
这是什么 -毛茸茸的乳♥头♥
What's this? Hairy nips.
老天爷啊
Good Lord.
♪ 我要让这世界燃烧殆尽 ♪
♪ Mmm, I want To make the world burn ♪
♪ 简妮丝是个女同纵火犯 ♪
♪ Janis is a pyro-lez! ♪
你别担心 我要找出来这事谁干的
Don't you worry. We're gonna find out who did this.
全学校只有三个女生没写在里面
There's only three girls in the whole school who aren't in it.
♪ 雷吉娜是一头丑母牛 ♪
♪ Regina is a fugly cow! ♪
♪ 雷吉娜是一头丑母牛 ♪
♪ Regina is a fugly cow! ♪
♪ 是你写的 ♪
♪ You wrote this ♪
♪ 哦 ♪
♪ Whoa, whoa, whoa! ♪
♪ 我要看这世界燃烧殆尽 ♪
♪ I want to watch The world burn ♪
♪ 我拿到了汽油 ♪
♪ I got the gasoline ♪
♪ 我要看这世界燃烧殆尽 ♪
♪ I want to watch The world burn ♪
♪ 每个人都要 ♪
♪ And everyone turn ♪
♪ 变刻薄 ♪
♪ Mean... Mean ♪
♪ 变刻薄 ♪
♪ Mean! ♪
"达米安·哈巴德gay里gay气"
"Damian Hubbard is too gay to function"?
这话只有我说才可以
That is only okay when I say it.
只有凯蒂会写下这句话
Only Cady could have written that.
♪ 我要看这世界燃烧殆尽 ♪
♪ I want to watch The world burn ♪
♪ 我要让这世界 ♪
♪ I want to make The world turn ♪
♪ 变得如此刻薄 ♪
♪ So mean! ♪
我去
Oh, hell no!
我可是读了研究生的人
I did not go to graduate school for this.
♪ 我要看这世界燃烧殆尽 ♪
♪ I want to watch The world burn! ♪
所有高二女生立刻去体育馆报道
All junior girls report to the gymnasium immediately!
马上去
Immediately!
我在31年的执教经验里
Never in my 31 years as an educator
从来都没见过这样的行为
have I seen such behavior.
我都想把你们的春季舞会取消了
I have half a mind to cancel your Spring Fling dance!
不行 我反对
No! I object.
不过我们不会那么做
But we're not gonna do that
因为已经给DJ付过钱了
because we've already paid the DJ.
但是我还是要认真对待这本"婊言婊语笔记本"
But I am taking this "Burn Book" seriously.
有人想要发言吗
Now who has something to say about this?
有人在那本书里写
Someone wrote in that book
因为我用超大号♥苗条
that I'm lying about being a virgin
所以我说自己是处♥女♥ 是在说谎
because I use super-jumbo tampons.
但是我流量大 阴♥道♥还宽
But I can't help it if I have a heavy flow
我也没办法
and a wideset vagina.
谢谢 我们先不说这个
Okay. Thank you. Hold that thought.
莎伦 你来吧 拜托
Sharon, you need to run this. Oh, come on.
我得告诉那些家长
I need to be able to tell parents
我们把这件事解决了 说实话
that we fixed this, and honestly,
你也得证明叫你毒贩子的那个人
you need to prove whoever called you
是在开玩笑
a drug pusher was just joking.
行吧 但是你得这周接下来每天早上
Okay, fine, but you are walking the dogs
去遛狗
every morning for the rest of the week.
谢谢 我爱你
Thank you. I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
♪ 行吧 ♪
♪ Well ♪
不好意思
Excuse me.
行吧 大家伙儿们
Well, okay, hotshots,
谁写的这堆垃圾
who wrote all this junk?
凯蒂
Cady?
想说点什么吗
Any ideas?
没什么
No.
有意思
Interesting.
我能说一句吗
Um, can I just say,
我觉得我们学校没有小团体的问题
I don't think we have a clique problem at this school?
而且我们其中一些人
And some of us shouldn't have to participate
不应该因为几个坏人
in whatever this is,
就参与进这件事来
um, just because of a few bad people.
"几个坏人" -嗯
"A few bad people." Mm-hmm.
我们来说说这个问题
Okay. Well, let's unpack that.
我想要你们每个人都闭上眼睛
I want everybody to close your eyes.
如果曾经有一个女孩
And I want you to raise your hand
在背后说你的坏话
if you have ever had a girl say something bad
请举起手
about you behind your back.
睁开眼睛
Open your eyes.
再闭上眼睛
Now close them again.
如果你曾经在朋友背后
This time I want you to raise your hand
说她的坏话
if you have ever said something bad
请举起手
about a friend behind her back.
睁开眼睛
Open your eyes.
嗯
Hmm.
我觉得我们可以别把自己
Seems like maybe we could take a break
当作受害者了
from being victims in this situation
我们应该为自己的行为
and start taking responsibility
负起责任
for our own actions.
我想让大家给自己曾经伤害过的人
Okay, we're gonna write out some apologies
写出道歉的话
to people that we've hurt in our lives.
每个人站起来
Everybody up.
你死定了
I'm gonna kill you.
我非常肯定
'Cause one thing I know for sure, guys:
叫别人"丑"也不能让你变得好看
Calling someone "ugly" is not gonna make you better looking.
叫别人"笨"也不能让你变聪明
Calling somebody else "stupid" does not make you any smarter.
我们女性要
And we as women have to be able to trust
信任并支持自己人
and support each other.
就像这样
Like this.
这不错 真的很好
Okay, that was good. That was really good.
我还以为不会成功
That could have really backfired.
艾莉莎
Alyssa,
我曾经说你看起来像
电影精选列表