...with the Art Freaks.
听着挺公平的
That seems fair.
120卡路里中有48卡来自脂肪
120 calories and 48 calories from fat.
占比多少
What percent is that?
48除以120吗
Um, 48 into 120?
算不出来的
There's no way of knowing.
是40%
It's 40%.
42除以120
42 over 120
等于x除以100 交叉相乘
equals x over 100, and then you cross-multiply
算出x的值
to get the value of x.
呃
Hmm.
随便吧 呃 我吃奶酪薯条
Whatever. Um, I'm getting cheese fries.
所以 你目前有喜欢的男生吗
So, have you seen any guys you think are cute yet?
其实 和我同微积分课的一个男生还不错
Oh, um, well, actually, there's this one guy in my Calculus class.
哦 学长 是谁 -亚伦·萨缪尔斯
Ooh, a senior! Who is it? Uh, Aaron Samuels.
你不能喜欢亚伦·萨谬尔斯 他是雷吉娜的前男友 -不不 危险危险
You can't like Aaron Samuels! That is Regina's ex-boyfriend! No. No. Bad. Bad. Danger.
等等 我觉得她是为了谢恩·欧曼才把他甩了
Wait. I thought she dumped him for Shane Oman.
管他呢
Irregardless!
朋友不能碰前男友
Ex-boyfriends are off-limits for friends.
这是 女杈主义的规定
That's just, like, the rules of feminism!
别担心
Don't worry.
我不会告诉雷吉娜你刚刚说的话
I will never tell Regina what you said.
我很可靠
I am very trustworthy.
凯伦和11个人发生过关系 我从没跟别人讲过
Karen's had sex with 11 people and I've never told anyone.
嗨 高尔夫·小鸟
Yo, Golf Bird.
这几片小布还挺紧 -什么
Those fractions were tight. What?
"凯蒂·赫伦""高尔夫·小鸟"
"Caddy Heron." "Golf Bird."
不喜欢这个梗 -听不懂
I don't like it. I don't get it.
我是凯文·加纳特拉 跟你一节微积分课
I'm Kevin Ganatra. I'm from your Calc class.
坐在你斜对面
I sit diagonally from you.
我还是北岸中学数学竞赛队的队长
I'm also captain of the North Shore Mathletes.
奥数队伴你愉快度过岁月漫长
We're a very chill, dope, extracurricular option.
消磨时光就让我们来帮忙
You know, serve your college rezzy
带你沉入鸡识的海洋 -别说"鸡识"
and your thirst for knolly. Don't say "knolly."
诺布里女士说过 如果我们可以拉一个女生入队
Also Ms. Norbury says we get twice as much funding
就让我们经费翻倍 所以考虑加入我们吧
if we had a girl on the team, so think about joining,
毕竟我们可喜欢买♥♥夹克了
because we'd love to get jackets.
行 好 可以 我要怎么...
Okay, yeah, sure. Where do I...
不不 你不能进数学竞赛队
No, no, you cannot join Mathletes.
那简直是 反♥社♥会♥社团
That is, like, socially ruinous!
恶 不 这个人为什么在我们桌边
Ew, no. Why is he by our table?
不好意思 我能听见你说话哦
I can hear you, by the way.
现在还能听见吗
Can you hear me now?
拜拜
Bye.
不论如何 收下我的名片吧 万一你改主意了呢
Uh, anyways, uh, just take my card in case you change your mind?
天呐 有我们做向导 你也太幸运了
God, you are so lucky you have us to guide you.
你今天放学后有事吗
What are you doing after school today?
我想送你双鞋
I want to give you some shoes.
什么样的鞋
What kind of shoes?
不知道 我觉得 应该要比这双漂亮吧
I have no idea. I guess, um, something fancier than these?
她也太没礼貌了
She's so rude!
我想 或许她就是很大方呢
I mean, maybe she's just being generous.
或许我们也可以建立共生关系
Maybe we can have a commensal relationship.
那是怎么个好法 我也想要
What is that? I want one.
在大自然里 比如 狮子
So, in nature, okay, so lions,
它们是顶级捕食者了 对吧
they're the apex predators, right?
它们在食物链的顶端
They're the top of the food chain.
想杀什么 就杀什么
They can kill anything they want.
但如果你是鬣狗 嗯
But if you're a hyena, well,
你就跟着它们 吃它们吃剩的动物尸体
then you follow them around and you eat the carcasses that they leave behind.
哇 格蕾琴·维纳斯就是鬣狗
Whoa. Gretchen Wieners is a hyena.
明白了
Got it.
我可没说
No, I did not say that.
我只是说 如果你看雷吉娜好的那面
I'm just saying, if you're on Regina's good side...
喔 卡蒂 不不不
Whoa, Caddy! No, no, no.
雷吉娜·乔治就没有好的那面 好吗
Regina George does not have a good side, okay?
如果你今天要去她家
If you go over to her house today...
我没开玩笑
I am not joking,
小心点
be careful.
♪ 别被粉色骗了 ♪
♪ Don't be fooled by the pink ♪
♪ 她不是在玩玩具 ♪
♪ She is not playing dolls ♪
♪ 她在大厅里踱步 为杀戮感到刺♥激♥ ♪
♪ She is stalking the halls For the thrill of the kill ♪
♪ 学校里的每个人都怕她眼神杀人 ♪
♪ Every person in school Is aware of her stare ♪
♪ 她捋捋发丝 他们就噤若寒蝉 ♪
♪ When she tosses her hair They go perfectly still ♪
♪ 眼神都在说 千万"别打我" ♪
♪ All their eyes say "Don't attack me" ♪
♪ 看着他们汗流 气喘 瑟瑟发抖 ♪
♪ Watch them sweat And pant and shake ♪
♪ 每条食物链都有它的顶端 ♪
♪ Every food chain Has its acme ♪
♪ 雷吉娜·乔治吃的是牛排 ♪
♪ Regina George eats steak ♪
♪ 她是野兽女王 她能嗅到恐惧 ♪
♪ She's the queen of beasts She can smell your fear ♪
♪ 在这条食物链上 她是顶级捕食者 ♪
♪ In this biosphere She's the apex predator ♪
♪ 就像一头母狮 ♪
♪ Like a lioness ♪
♪ 只是以人的面目示人 千万别惹她 ♪
♪ Only with less fur Do not mess with her ♪
♪ 她就是顶级捕食者 ♪
♪ She's the apex predator ♪
泰勒·维德尔靠着杰森大腿根
Jason is crotch-sitting Taylor Wedell.
没有的事
Absolutely not.
♪ 人在酒吧 ♪
♪ At the watering hole ♪
♪ 看看她们 谁非善茬 ♪
♪ See the girls Who weren't nice ♪
♪ 丛林猫现身 ♪
♪ Have to scatter like mice ♪
♪ 她们被迫作鸟兽散 ♪
♪ From a jungle cat ♪
♪ 简妮丝很赞 但她也做不到这样 ♪
♪ And though Janis is great She does not have this power ♪
♪ 人们只是瑟缩 ♪
♪ People literally cower ♪
♪ 简妮丝却也做不到这样 ♪
♪ Janis can't do that ♪
♪ 看看她标记她的领地 ♪
♪ See her mark her territory ♪
♪ 追随者紧随其身 ♪
♪ As they follow in her train ♪
♪ 她们不过是故事里的受害者 ♪
♪ They were victims In their stories ♪
♪ 现在她们抖擞抖擞鬃毛 ♪
♪ Now they shake their mane ♪
♪ 她是野兽女王 你属于她的兽群 ♪
♪ She's the queen of beasts And you're in her pride ♪
♪ 你就能搭上她的便车 ♪
♪ You have hitched a ride ♪
♪ 她是顶级捕食者 ♪
♪ With the apex predator ♪
♪ 她露出爪子的时候很有趣 ♪
♪ And it's kind of fun When she bares her claws ♪
♪ 你觉得自己安全无虞 ♪
♪ You think You're safe because ♪
♪ 只因你身旁是顶级捕食者 ♪
♪ You're with The apex predator ♪
如果我喜欢亚伦 你们觉得她会生气吗
Do you think she'll be mad if I like Aaron?
萨缪尔斯 你还好吗 你可不能喜欢亚伦·萨缪尔斯!
Samuels? Are you unwell? You can't like Aaron Samuels!
好了 好了
Okay, okay!
我会小心的 我发誓
I'll be careful. I promise.
♪ 别以为你受到保护 ♪
♪ Do not think You'll be protected ♪
♪ 靠你那充满异国风情的宠物 ♪
♪ By your new exotic pet ♪
♪ 如果被她察觉 ♪
♪ Not a chance If she suspected ♪
♪ 你威胁到了她的繁衍 你将没有退路 ♪
♪ You were any kind Of reproductive threat ♪
♪ 但她仍一无所知 ♪
♪ But she doesn't know yet ♪
♪ 她仍一无所知 ♪
♪ She doesn't know yet! ♪
♪ 她就是野兽女王 校园如丛林般残酷 ♪
♪ She's the queen of beasts At this beastly school ♪
♪ 面对顶级捕食者 必须和睦相处 ♪
♪ Got to keep things cool With the apex predator! ♪
上车 笨蛋
Get in, loser.
♪ 面对丛林女王 ♪
♪ With the apex predator! ♪
♪ 她会替你梳发 还是会食你血骨 ♪
♪ Will she braid your hair? Will she eat your heart? ♪
♪ 你如何能战胜 ♪
♪ How can you outsmart ♪
♪ 这丛林女王 ♪
♪ The apex predator? ♪
♪ 这丛林女王 ♪
♪ The apex predator? ♪
♪ 这丛林女王 ♪
♪ The apex predator! ♪
姑娘们 嘿
You guys! Hey...
周中快乐 闺蜜们
Happy hump day, besties!
嗨 乔治太太
Hi, Mrs. George.
这是凯蒂
This is Cady.
我刚搬来 -从肯尼亚
I just moved here. From Kenya.
欢迎你呀 肯尼亚来的凯蒂
Welcome, Cady from Kenya.
我们的淑女小团队很久没有新成员加入了
We haven't had any new meat in our little lady taco in so long.
妈妈 去做点小吃
Mom, go make snacks.
当然 当然 雷吉娜 好的
For sure. For sure, Regina, yeah.
非常感谢 乔治太太
电影精选列表