All right.
诺布里女士临时请假了
Ms. Norbury is on a, uh, temporary leave of absence.
坐牢去了 -嘿
Jail. Hey.
我听见了 洛克韦尔小姐
I heard that, Miss Rockwell.
总之 我们还不知道你们的代课老师是谁
Anyways, we're not sure who your substitute...
是我♥干♥的
I did it.
是我写的诺布里女士是个毒贩 这不是真的
I wrote that Ms. Norbury is a drug pusher, and it's a lie.
停学三周
Three-week suspension.
这可不是我印象中的你
This is not who I know you to be.
我知道
I know.
我的恩德贝勒花瓶呢
Where is my Ndebele vase?
什么 -你说什么 什么意思
What? - What do you mean, what?
你知道的 那个彩色的花瓶一直在窗台上
You know, the colorful vase that's always in that window.
哪去了
Where is it?
你不在的时候 我请了几个朋友过来
I had some friends over when you were away.
走吧
Go.
去完成你的作业
Go do your homework!
还有
Um, also...
我需要你在我的微积分试♥卷♥上签字
I need you to sign my Calculus test,
因为我没及格
'cause I'm failing.
嘿
Hey.
我猜你需要这个来给明天设置闹钟
I guess you'll need this back to set an alarm for tomorrow.
我不想要
Don't want it.
你只收到一条信息
You only have one message.
发送者叫凯伦 她说
From someone named Karen, who says:
"别担心 我依然是你的朋友"
"Donut worry. I am still your freend."
明天会有多糟
How bad is it gonna be tomorrow?
我在想 也许我应该回来
I was thinking maybe I should go back
在家上学
to being homeschooled.
宝贝 别这样
Sweetie, no.
这里太小了 只有我和你
It's too small, me and you.
我觉得你现在学到了很多
And I think you're learning things now
我无法教给你的东西
that I don't know how to teach.
晚安
Good night.
妈妈 -嗯
Mom? Hmm?
在我睡着前 你能一直陪着我吗
Can you sit with me till I fall asleep?
好
Mm-hmm.
噢 宝贝
Oh, sweetie.
你好啊 你想买♥♥点毒品吗
Oh, hi. Did you want to buy some drugs?
不 我只想上交我的测验卷
No, I was just handing my quiz back.
你知道吗 警♥察♥为了寻找不存在的海♥洛♥因♥
You know, when the police tore apart my house
把我的房♥子翻了个底朝天
looking for imaginary heroin,
我找到了这个丢失很久的计算器 所以
I found this old calculator that I thought I lost, so...
我觉得完全值了
totally worth it.
真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
但我知道这本书不全是你的手笔
But I know you didn't write that whole book yourself.
你会告诉杜瓦尔先生是谁写的吗
You gonna tell Mr. Duvall who did?
不
No.
我正在尝试
Trying this new thing where I don't talk
不在背后议论别人
about people behind their backs.
被公交车撞倒似乎足够作为惩罚了
Getting hit by a bus seems like enough punishment.
100分 -欢迎回来 书呆子
100. Welcome back, nerd.
你会参加这周末的春季舞会吗
Will you be attending the Spring Fling this weekend?
不会 所有人都讨厌我
No. Everyone hates me.
好极了 因为我想到一个让你
Perfect, because I figured out a way for you
获得额外学分的方法
to earn some extra credit.
小鸟 你准备好重装上阵
Hey, Bird, you ready to suit up
展现你的数学怪癖了吗
and show off your math schquills?
凯文 别提什么怪癖了 不会有的
Kev, stop trying to make "schquills" happen. It's not gonna happen.
雅各布 关你席事 -少♥儿♥不♥宜♥ 拜托
Jacob, get off my dick. Hey! PG-13, please.
欢迎来到ICMT州际数学锦标赛
Welcome to the ICMT State Math Championships.
由SeatGeek购票站赞助
Sponsored by SeatGeek.
耶 SeatGeek
Yeah, SeatGeek!
今晚将是你们
Tonight will be the culmination
所有努力的顶点
of all you've worked for.
答对一题得2分
Each right answer will be worth two points.
40分钟后 得分最高的队伍获胜
The highest score at the end of 40 minutes of play wins.
一如既往地 不准使用计算器
As always, no calculators.
问题1 -2 3 4!
Question one. Two, three, four!
确定图形切线的方程
Determine the equation of the tangent line to the graph.
答案是B -回答正确
The answer is B. - Correct.
用质数求解此方程
Solve the equation above using prime numbers.
质因数41
Prime factor 41.
回答正确
Correct.
请解出x
Please solve for x.
x等于 -回答错误
x = 2? - Incorrect.
x远大于y
x is greater than the value of y.
回答正确
Correct.
♪ 爱情蠢才 ♪
♪ Stupid with love ♪
♪ 我不明白 ♪
♪ I didn't get it ♪
♪ 我不明白不知为何 ♪
♪ I didn't get it, somehow ♪
♪ 数学天才 爱情蠢材 ♪
♪ Smart with math But stupid with love ♪
♪ 我不明白 ♪
♪ I didn't get it ♪
是-2
Negative two!
回答正确
Correct.
♪ 爱情蠢才 ♪
♪ Stupid with love ♪
♪ 喔 爱情蠢才 ♪
♪ Whoa-oa-oa Stupid with love ♪
= mx + c -回答正确
= mx + c. Correct.
♪ 爱情蠢才 ♪
♪ Stupid with love ♪
♪ 喔 爱情蠢才 ♪
♪ Whoa-oa-oa Stupid with love ♪
两个多项式都是二级
Both polynomials are second degree,
因此渐近线在 y=5 处
so the asymptote is at y = 5.
非常准确
Excellent.
♪ 我感觉大脑开始生锈 ♪
♪ I feel my brain Begin to rust ♪
♪ 我充满了计算的欲望 ♪
♪ I am filled with calcu-lust ♪
♪ 这家伙健身吗 一定是的 ♪
♪ Does this guy work out? He must ♪
♪ 健身房♥里挥汗如雨 ♪
♪ All sweaty at the gym ♪
♪ 还有比这更火♥辣♥的画面吗 让我尽情享受这想象吧 ♪
♪ Could that image be more hot? Let me just enjoy That thought ♪
♪ 学校以前很艰苦 ♪
♪ School was rough ♪
♪ 但现在不再如此 ♪
♪ But now it's not ♪
是-4
Negative four?
正确
True.
是29
29?
斜率为0
The slope is zero.
回答错误
Incorrect.
切线的斜率是4
The slope of the tangent line is four.
非常准确
Excellent.
这种情况以前只出现过一次
Well, this has only ever happened once before.
女士们先生们 出现平局了
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a tie.
如果出现平局
In the event of a tie,
我们将进入一对一突然死亡竞赛
we move into a one-on-one sudden-death round
每支队伍都可以自行挑选对手
where each team may choose their opponent.
我们选那个女生
We pick the girl.
我们也选女生
We pick the girl, too.
克拉夫特女士 赫伦女士 请上前
Ms. Krafft, Ms. Heron, please step forward.
很高兴认识你 -我不在乎 荡♥妇♥
Nice to meet you. Whatever, slut.
选手们 请找出这个表达式的极限值
Contestants, please find the limit of this expression.
这并不是我和你的较量
You know, it's not me against you.
而是北岸高中和玛利芒特高中的较量
It's North Shore versus Marymount.
一位充满智慧的老师
A very wise teacher...
极限值是负一
The limit is negative one.
回答错误
That answer is incorrect.
如果赫伦女士答对了 她的队伍就赢了
If Ms. Heron can answer correctly, we have a winner.
你没问题的 高尔夫小鸟
You got this, Golf Bird.
为什么我不记得极限值的知识点了
Why can't I remember anything about limits?
亲爱的 我不了解你的生活
Honey, I don't know your life.
你干嘛要浪费时间羞辱我呢
Why did you waste time insulting me?
我为什么要浪费时间评判你的发型呢
Why did I waste time judging your hair?
这不是比赛
This is not a competition.
多少算是比赛吧
电影精选列表