Thank you so much, Mrs. George.
您有一栋非常漂亮的豪♥宅♥
You have a beautiful mansion.
大杀四方吧 女王们 就像没人在看那样
Just slay, queens. Slay like no one's watching.
但你们是万众瞩目的 因为你们太美了
But everybody's watching. Because you're gorgeous!
哇 你房♥间真的很华丽
Wow, your room is really nice.
谢了 之前是我爸妈的房♥间 但我让他们跟我换了
Thanks. It used to be my parents', but I made them trade me.
凯蒂 我给你做了个声破天歌♥单
Cady! I made you a Spotify playlist
好让你尽快跟上流行文化
to help you catch up on culture.
凯伦 过来 我要给你修修眉
Karen, come here. I want to fix your eyebrows.
我还能有两条眉毛吗
Can I still have two?
格蕾琴 让开点 -对不起
Gretchen, move. Sorry.
天啊 我的臀部也太宽了
God, my hips are so wide.
天啊 我的毛孔也太大了
God, my pores are huge!
我想要凯蒂那么好的皮肤
I want skin like Cady's.
我闻起来一股蜡笔味儿
My B.O. smells like crayons.
我也是 我也丑
Um, me, too! I'm ugly, too.
我的天 我喜欢她 她就像个火星人
Oh, my God, I love her. She's like a Martian.
谁肚子饿啦
Who's hungry?
凯蒂
Now, Cady,
这是一种非常美式的小吃 叫做鳄梨酱
this is a very American snack called guac.
你可以接受吗 还是说你是素食主义者
Is it okay or are you vegan?
不是 我什么都吃
Oh, no, I'm an omnivore.
好吃好吃 好了 快过来
Yum-yum-yum. Okay, come here!
我需要你把一切都告诉我
I need you to tell me everything.
你有没有遇到你觉得可爱的男孩子啊
Have you seen any boys that you think are cute yet?
这个嘛 我
Oh. Uh, well, I...
还没有
No.
别担心 这是迟早的事
Well, don't worry. It's just a matter of time.
我总说这个学区收的税最高
You know, I always say that this school district has the highest taxes,
但男孩也最帅 -那也太恶心了
but the hottest boys. That's disgusting.
哦 雷吉娜 你不会相信我今天早上
Oh, Regina! You're never gonna believe what I found
在你衣柜里找到了什么
in your closet this morning.
你为什么会在我衣柜里
Why were you in my closet?
因为我在做日式收纳整理
Because I'm doing that Japanese organizing thing
收拾你在衣柜里打盹的那个地方
where you take a little nap in the closet.
我找到了你的"婊言婊语笔记本"
I found your Burn Book!
凯蒂 这简直是这些姑娘以前
Cady, this is just, like, the funniest thing
做过的最有意思的事
that the girls used to do.
请出去吧 -没问题 宝贝
Please leave. - You got it, baby.
但是姑娘们 如果你们需要跟我说话
But, girls, I'm gonna be right downstairs
我就在楼下
if you need to talk to me about anything.
我是认真的 不管是深奥的 和男生有关的话题 还是黑头粉刺
I mean it. Deep stuff or boy troubles or blackheads
或者酒精中毒 都可以聊
or alcohol poisoning.
你们知道的 我是过来人
You know, I have been through it all.
亲爱的 我不是普通的妈妈
Honey, I am not a regular mom.
我是@超酷酷酷酷酷酷的老妈
I'm @coolmom with six O's.
标签是年上辣妹 还有
Hashtag AgingHotly. Hashtag...
出去 -好的
Get out. - Okay.
女孩们 一定要玩得开心啊
Girls, just have so much fun.
记住 这是你们人生中最快乐的日子
Remember, these are the best days of your life.
一切不会更好了
It does not get better.
我还记得这个 那周他们把我们的手♥机♥全都收走了
I remember this. It was the week they took all of our phones away.
"范庄就是个小傻婊♥子♥"
"Trang Pham is a grotsky little byotch."
她现在还是
Still true.
"道恩·施韦策是个饥渴的小鸡仔"
"Dawn Schweitzer is a horny shrimp."
不过她现在长高了
Well, she's taller now.
哦 我的天"简妮丝·艾米 纯女同"
Oh, my God. "Janis 'Imi'ike, Pyro-Lez."
我都忘记这回事了
I forgot about that.
哦天啊 她可太怪胎了
Oh, my God, she is so weird.
她是吗 她跟我一个主教室
She is? She's in my homeroom.
哦 那你得当心了 她可暴♥力♥了
Oh, well, watch out, 'cause she's violent.
没错 大家都觉得她很擅长艺术
Yeah, people think she's really good at art,
实际上是因为她得去做艺术疗愈
but it's just 'cause she had to do art therapy.
没错 雷吉娜在初中的时候试过跟她交朋友
Yeah, Regina tried to be friends with her in middle school.
哦 我的天 她当时可迷恋我了
Oh, my God, she was obsessed with me.
可是当我交了第一个男朋友凯尔的时候
And then when I got my first boyfriend, Kyle,
她就把我的背包给点着了
she lit my backpack on fire.
那是谁
Who's that?
嗯 是那个达米安小子
Mmm... That's that kid Damian.
哦 没错 他gay里gay气的
Oh, yeah, he's almost too gay to function.
不是 我并没有恶意
No, I didn't... I didn't mean that in a bad way.
没关系 那很有意思 把这句话写下来
No, that's funny. Put that in there.
呃
Um...
不 我没那个意思 哦 不不
No, I don't... Oh! No, no.
别担心 凯蒂 我们只会把陌生人写进去
Don't worry, Cady, we only write stuff about randos in here.
朋友都是以礼相待的
Friends are, like, very deserving of respect.
格蕾琴 她知道的
Gretchen... she gets it.
去找鞋子
Go find the shoes.
我们要给凯蒂的鞋子
The shoes we're giving to Cady.
哦 我的天 你现在可真是太烦人了
Oh, my God, you are literally being so annoying.
对不起
Sorry.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
不 呃 我很好
No... uh, totally.
雷吉娜只是在开玩笑
Regina's just joking.
这双鞋很可爱 你试试
These are cute. Try 'em.
一旦我接受了雷吉娜表达爱意的方式就是发火
Once I processed that Regina's love language is anger,
这就
it's been much...
嗷
Aw.
这是我祖父的音乐盒 我送给雷吉娜了
It's the music box I gave Regina that my abuelito gave me.
♪ 告诉我 我哪里不对劲 ♪
♪ Tell me What's wrong with me ♪
♪ 我的身体 脸蛋 我的头发 ♪
♪ My body, face, my hair ♪
♪ 告诉我 我又犯了什么错 ♪
♪ Tell me all my many faults ♪
♪ 告诉我 你真的在乎 ♪
♪ Tell me like you care ♪
♪ 我们都清楚你很残酷 ♪
♪ When we both Know you're cruel ♪
♪ 我们都知道你没有错处 ♪
♪ And we both know You're right ♪
♪ 我可以像个傻子 听你抱怨 ♪
♪ I could listen to you ♪
♪ 整整一夜 ♪
♪ Like a fool all night ♪
♪ 我哪里做错了吗 ♪
♪ What's wrong with me? ♪
♪ 是我的穿搭 还是我的言语 ♪
♪ How I speak? How I dress? ♪
♪ 我哪里做得不对吗 ♪
♪ What's wrong with me? ♪
♪ 你让我不断自我怀疑 ♪
♪ You keep me guessing ♪
♪ 妈妈夸赞我美丽 可我已经无法相信 ♪
♪ Mama called me "beautiful" Don't believe her anymore ♪
♪ 如今我只听你的话 ♪
♪ Now I'm listening to you ♪
♪ 我为什么要这样 ♪
♪ What do I do that for? ♪
♪ 拜托请别再无视我 ♪
♪ Please don't ignore me ♪
格蕾琴
Gretchen!
你在里面干嘛呢
What are you doing in there?
我得走了
I'm... I'm gonna go.
马上就来
Yep. Be right there!
♪ 我哪里做得不够好吗 我该怎么做 ♪
♪ What's wrong with me? What can I do? ♪
♪ 小我哪里出问题了吗 会是你的问题吗 ♪
♪ What's wrong with me? Could it be you? ♪
♪ 也可能只是我的错 ♪
♪ It's probably me ♪
♪ 你看到了吗 ♪
♪ See that? You see? ♪
♪ 我哪里做得不好吗 ♪
♪ What's wrong with me? ♪
她们有一本婊言婊语笔记本
They have this book, this "Burn Book,"
专门用来毒舌点评我们年级的其他女孩
where they write mean things about girls in our grade.
她们怎么说我的
Ooh, ooh! What does it say about me?
嗯 你没在那上面
Um... you're not in it.
一群贱♥货♥
Those bitches!
对了 这是什么 看起来真难吃
What is this, by the way? It's terrible.
这是卡尔丁能量棒
Oh, it's a Kälteen bar.
给 我妈妈以前会把这个给图尔卡纳的老人吃
Here, my mom used to give them to elderly people in Kapedo
来帮他们增肥
to help them gain weight. Mmm.
我感觉它已经在起作用了
I can feel it working.
我们应该把它碾碎 放进雷吉娜的食物里
We should, like, crush this up and put it in Regina's food!
什么
What? Oh.
不
No. No, no.
我会继续和她们吃午饭 就这样
I will keep having lunch with them, that's it.
我们很抱歉因为你说喜欢亚伦
Also, we feel bad we yelled at you
而对你大吼大叫
about liking Aaron.
你应该去争取你想要的
电影精选列表