It kind of is, though.
是的
Right.
数学比赛
A math one.
♪ 我曾经很愚蠢 ♪
♪ I was stupid ♪
♪ 但我豁然开朗 ♪
♪ But now I get it ♪
♪ 没有如果 没有也许 没有万一 ♪
♪ No what ifs, might haves Could have been if I had ♪
♪ 只有尝试 绝不退缩 ♪
♪ Only tried, not held back ♪
♪ 这不在计划之内 ♪
♪ That's not a part of my plan ♪
♪ 我看到了我忽略的事 ♪
♪ I see the things That I missed ♪
♪ 不 这不是真正的我 ♪
♪ No, that's not the me That I am ♪
♪ 极限值不存在 ♪
♪ The limit It doesn't exist! ♪
极限值不存在
The limit does not exist.
我们州的新冠军 北岸数学竞赛选手
Our new state champions, the North Shore Mathletes.
玛利芒特 满意吗
Yeah, you like that, Marymount?
尝尝我们的厉害
Get some! Get some!
别拦我 别拦我
Don't hold me back! Don't hold me back!
♪ 爱得愚蠢 ♪
♪ Stupid with love ♪
♪ 但我豁然开朗 ♪
♪ But now I get it ♪
♪ 爱得愚蠢 ♪
♪ Stupid with love ♪
♪ 但我豁然开朗 ♪
♪ But now I get it ♪
♪ 爱得愚蠢 ♪
♪ Stupid with love ♪
♪ 但我豁然开朗 笨蛋 ♪
♪ But now I get it Stupid! ♪
你看到杰森了吗
Have you seen Jason?
是现在还是以前看到
Like right now or like ever in life?
女士
Ohhh, miss!
我应该和后备队待在一起的
I'm supposed to hang with my fallback in there
但如果你想溜走
but, you know, if you wanted to slip out,
和我去吉普车里 或者 -杰森
meet in my Jeep or... Jason!
是我
It's me!
后备队
"Fallback"?
我知道 我一直知道
No, I... I know. Yeah, I knew the whole time.
我们结束了
No, we are done!
知道为什么吗
Because you know what?
我智商140 腿部线条很美
I have a 140 IQ, very toned legs,
我父母也很爱我
and my parents love me!
你老了以后会后悔的
And you will regret this when you're old
因为我棒极了
because I am fricking fetch!
你用对了 -走吧
That's how you use it. Come on.
大家请注意
Okay, attention, everybody.
哦吼 来吧
Whoo-hoo-hoo, let's go!
雷吉娜
Regina!
你真漂亮
You look pretty.
我戴着矫正颈圈呢
I'm wearing a corrective neck collar.
抱歉你被车撞了 感觉是我的错
I'm sorry about the bus. I feel like it's all my fault.
不 不是你的错
No... No, it's not your fault.
凯蒂 不要为与你无关的事道歉
Cady, don't apologize for things that aren't your fault.
但我原谅你了 因为
But, yeah, I forgive you, 'cause...
我吃了很多止痛药
I'm on a lot of pain medication right now.
你知道我死了 15秒钟吗
You know I died for 15 seconds?
知道
Yeah.
我妈上了新闻以后非常兴奋
Anyway, my mom was really pumped to be on the news.
人们对待你像对待名人的时候
It's weird when people treat you
感觉很奇怪 刚开始感觉很棒
like you're famous or something.
后来不这样了
Until it's not.
我知道我得做出改变
Look, I... I know I have to change.
我之前很刻薄
And I was harsh.
人们说我是个贱♥人♥
And people say that I'm a bitch.
如果我是个男孩的话 你知道他们会怎么叫我吗
You know what they would call me if I was a boy?
强壮 -"雷吉纳德"
Strong. "Reginald."
如果我是男孩的话 我妈妈会给我取这个名字
That's what my mom was gonna name me if I was a boy, so...
说实话 我宁愿当"贱♥人♥"
Honestly, I would rather be "bitch."
我喜欢你
I like you.
但这种药会让我喜欢所有人 所以
But this medicine makes me like everyone, so...
好了 被提名为春季舞会的
Okay, do we have all of our nominees
国王和王后都上台了吗
for the Spring Fling King and Queen onstage?
我想说你们都是赢家
I just want to say you're all winners.
今晚结束后 我就退休了
And I am retiring as soon as this evening is over.
春季舞会的国王是
The winner of the Spring Fling King is...
谢恩·欧曼
Shane Oman.
太好了
Whoo! Yeah!
嘿
Hey.
你看到简妮丝了吗
Um, have you seen Janis?
从2009年每天都看到
Every day since 2009.
但她不想见你
But she doesn't want to see you.
春季舞会的王后是
And your Spring Fling Queen...
达米安 我很抱歉
Damian, I'm... I'm really sorry.
凯蒂·赫伦
Cady Heron.
什么 -她当然是王后了
What? I mean, of course she is.
去啊 凯蒂
Go, Cady!
凯蒂在哪里
Where is Cady?
恭喜
Congratulations.
呃
Um...
我想大家之所以给我投票
I think people voted for me
是因为我把某人推到了
because they think I pushed someone
公交车前
in front of a bus.
不是你的错 是车撞了我
It's not your fault. A bus pushed me.
但其实我错在
But what is my fault is
对待朋友的方式
the way I treated my friends.
我利用并欺骗了你们 对不起
I used you and I lied to you and I'm... I'm so sorry.
我对不起那些
I'm also sorry to everyone
感情被婊言婊语笔记本伤害的人
whose feelings got hurt from the Burn Book.
我们不会要求获奖者
You know, it's really not required
发表演讲的
for you to make a speech.
我马上说完了 我保证
Right. Almost done, I promise. Um...
我觉得今晚每个人都像国王王后
I think everyone looks like royalty tonight.
只让一个人获奖太奇怪了
It just seems weird for one person to win this.
这只是一块塑料
I mean, it's just a chunk of plastic.
我们可以一起分享
We could just share it.
♪ 廉价 虚伪 容易破碎 ♪
♪ Cheap, fake Easy to break ♪
♪ 这是曾经的我 ♪
♪ That's how I used to be ♪
来 拿着
Here... Take it.
♪ 现在我觉醒了 ♪
♪ Now I'm awake ♪
♪ 我来告诉你们我看到了什么 ♪
♪ I'll tell you what I see ♪
♪ 塑料和亮片都没那么耀眼 ♪
♪ Plastic don't shine Glitter don't shine ♪
♪ 即使是水钻也不如你们那般璀璨 ♪
♪ Rhinestones don't shine The way you do ♪
♪ 你们是如此鲜活而珍贵 ♪
♪ You are so real You are so rare ♪
♪ 我都看在眼里 ♪
♪ I see you there ♪
♪ 我看见了你们 ♪
♪ I see you ♪
♪ 你们就像星星 ♪
♪ I see stars ♪
♪ 今晚群星闪烁 ♪
♪ So many stars tonight ♪
♪ 你们让钻石都黯然失色 ♪
♪ You could make diamonds dull ♪
♪ 你们是如此美丽 ♪
♪ You are so beautiful ♪
♪ 在我眼里你们就像星星 ♪
♪ I see stars ♪
♪ 你们将这里照得如同白昼 ♪
♪ You shine as bright as day ♪
♪ 我会照看好你们 ♪
♪ I will look out for you ♪
♪ 我们会照亮彼此的路 ♪
♪ We'll light each other's way ♪
♪ 你们都耀眼如繁星 ♪
♪ You're all stars ♪
好了 大家玩得开心
All right, have a good time, everyone.
别抽电子烟
No vaping.
瑞秋·汉密尔顿
Rachel Hamilton!
把那个吸入器给我
Give me that inhaler.
你还生我的气吗
Are you still mad at me?
我不知道 你还会犯浑吗
I don't know. Are you still an asshole?
应该不会吧
I don't think so?
那就好
Cute.
♪ 黑暗降临的时候 ♪
♪ Wherever darkness falls ♪
♪ 我会成为一束光 ♪
♪ I'll be the light ♪
♪ 照亮你回家的路 ♪
♪ To guide you home ♪
她嗓子真好
She sounds good.
但是各位 她不是咱们学校的
But she does not go here, y'all.
去那边看看好吗 哦 天啊
电影精选列表