I think your top is fetch. Gretchen!
别再说"棒极了"这个词了
Stop trying to make "fetch" happen.
不要再说了
It's not going to happen.
好了 请欢迎圣诞老人的助手们
Okay, please welcome Santa's Helpers
倾情演绎"在极地摇滚"
doing "Rockin' Around the Pole."
♪ 我们即将坐上圣诞节的火车 ♪
♪ We're gonna Take a Christmas train ♪
♪ 前往圣诞老人的住处 ♪
♪ To where Santa lives ♪
♪ 穿越风雪 ♪
♪ Up through the sleet And snow ♪
♪ 然后我们热辣劲舞 直到巅峰 ♪
♪ Then we'll hop and bop Straight to the top ♪
♪ 最后一站是北极丶
last ston the North -♪
♪ Last stop the North Pole ♪
♪ 我们会继续摇滚 在极地摇滚 ♪
♪ And we'll be rock, rock Rockin' around the pole ♪
♪ 在北极光闪耀的地方 ♪
♪ Where the northern lights Are bright ♪
♪ 摇滚 摇滚 在极地摇滚 ♪
♪ Rock, rock, rockin' Around the pole ♪
♪ 我们会在极地彻夜狂欢 ♪
♪ We'll rock that pole All night ♪
♪ 我们会吟唱 吟唱着圣诞歌♥曲 ♪
♪ And we'll be sing, sing Singin' a Christmas tune ♪
谢谢你们 下一个
Thank you, next!
♪ 对我们会继续摇滚 在极地尽情摇滚 ♪
♪ Yeah, we'll be rock Rock, rockin' up on that pole ♪
♪ 直到天明 ♪
♪ Rockin' till the break Of day ♪
♪ 我们将摇滚之情塞入长筒袜 ♪
♪ Yeah, we'll be rockin' Stuffin' a stockin' ♪
♪ 他们会在镇上议论我们 ♪
♪ And they'll be talkin' About us in town ♪
♪ 是的 我们会继续摇滚 ♪
♪ Yeah, we'll be rockin' ♪
♪ 摇滚 锁舞 漫步 ♪
♪ And rollin' and lockin' And strollin' ♪
♪ 直到极地的警♥察♥前来制止我们 ♪
♪ Till the North Pole police Come shut us down ♪
所以 我去看了一个圣诞节表演 简直是一塌糊涂啊朋友们
So, I went to the Christmas show and it was a mess, y'all.
雷吉娜出大糗了
Regina ate total shit.
我觉得大家看到了她的乳♥头♥
I think people saw her nipple.
真的很不专业
It's just unprofessional.
有点好笑
This was kind of hilarious.
我看了
I've watched
那个视频一千遍 是格蕾琴把雷吉娜推倒了
this video a thousand times. Gretchen piledrived Regina.
雷吉娜应该用臀大肌把自已举起来
Regina really should be lifting through her glutes.
雷吉娜挑战
Regina challenge!
你们知道那个小贱♥人♥得到什么了吗
You know what that bitch gets?
反正不是我的同情心
Not my sympathy.
我们真的不喜欢雷吉娜
It's not like we like Regina anyway.
她很贱 她被宠坏了
She's such a bitch. She's so spoiled.
雷吉娜一直都想成为人们关注的中心
Regina always wanted to be the center of attention.
姐妹 我们都看得一清二楚
Girl, we all see you.
雷吉娜是自作自受
Regina got what she deserves.
但是吧 那个叫凯蒂的姑娘还挺可爱的
But you know, that Cady girl was kind of cute.
你们懂吧 她没有慌 还朝观众挥手
You know, she stayed, she waved.
她控住了全场
She ate, like, house down.
凯蒂·赫伦是台上唯一一个表现正常的
Cady Heron was the only one that acted normal.
对 没错 -我觉得她拯救了
Oh, yeah. - I think she salvaged
每年最烂的保留节目
the worst tradition of the year.
没错 她其实还挺辣的
Period. She was... She's kind of hot.
她可能比雷吉娜·乔治还要辣
She might even be hotter than Regina George.
不长痘痘 牙口好 还能撑起美鹰傲飞的衣服
No zits. Gum health. American Eagle.
凯蒂根本不需要用除臭剂
Cady doesn't even have to wear deodorant.
我也想把头发染成红色
I'm thinking of going red.
有人把这个造型发给我看 我就知道
Okay, so, somebody sent me this look, and I was like,
姐♥妹♥们♥ 红发又流行回来了
"Hot girls, we are going back to red!
千禧红毛鬼又流行起来了
Y2K fire-crotch is back!"
谢谢你 凯蒂·赫伦
Thank you, Cady Heron.
凯蒂 太美了
Cady was looking good.
卡蒂
Caddy!
你听见我说话了吗
Did you hear me?
你说什么 -我们成功了
What? We did it.
雷吉娜没了男朋友
Regina lost her hot boyfriend.
她失去了所有人心中的地位
She lost her status over everyone.
她在舞台上把丑料全抖出来了
She popped her blemish against the stage floor.
她已经跌入谷底了
That's rock bottom.
我们的任务结束了 我们扯平了
We can stop. We're even.
你终于不用再和她们打交道了
Finally you don't have to talk to them anymore.
我们终于可以一起吃午饭了
We can finally have lunch together tomorrow.
我要点饺子吃
I'm getting dumplings.
除非有披萨百吉饼 那我两个都要点
Unless they have pizza bagels, then I might get both.
太香了 -我不行
So good. I can't.
我还需要和她们吃一顿午饭
I need one more lunch.
对不起 雷吉娜 你不能跟我们坐在一起
I'm sorry, Regina. You can't sit with us.
你说什么
What?
你穿的是运动裤 今天是星期四
You're wearing sweatpants. It's Thursday.
那又怎样 那些规则又不是认真的
Whatever. Those rules aren't real.
我穿背心的那天 就是按照规矩来的啊
They were real that day I wore a vest.
那是因为那件背心太恶心了
Yeah, because that vest was disgusting!
你不能和我们坐在一起
You can't sit with us!
我现在只能穿下这套运动服了
These sweatpants are all that fit me right now.
凯蒂 你觉得呢
What do you think, Cady?
对不起 雷吉娜 规则就是规则
Sorry, Regina. Rules are rules.
行
Fine.
噢
Oh.
拍张照片啊 衰仔们 能笑好久呢
Take a picture, losers. It'll last longer.
那就是
And that... ...was the beginning...
他*的世界末日的
...of the... ...mother*******
开端
...end.
大家好 请太家收看
Hello, may I have your attention
今天早上的公告
for this morning's announcements?
PRINCIPAL RON DUVALL
为了纪念女性历史月
In honor of Women's History Month,
学校食堂推出素食版"自信乔安"汉堡
the cafeteria is offering vegan "Confident Joannes"
其实就是豆子做的"邋遢乔"汉堡
which are Sloppy Joes made of beans.
其次 我们要恭喜
Secondly, we want to wish good luck
三年级学生 简妮丝·阿迈伊克
to junior, Janis 'Imi'ike...
进入本周六
...who is a finalist
伊利诺伊州艺术博览会的总决赛
in the Illinois Art Expo this Saturday.
冲啊 狮子们 这口号♥对艺术也适用
Go, Lions! Even for Art.
艺术艺术艺术 -接下来
Art, art, art! - Next up,
学生委员会投票决定
the Students Activities Committee voted,
今年春季舞会的主题
and the theme for this year's Spring Fling...
那个口红色号♥是什么 -是ELF的提亮..
What's that lip color? Oh, it's e.l.f. O Face in...
噢 真好 真不错
No, amazing, yeah.
我只是想确认一下你的耳朵还好不好用
I was just making sure your ears still worked.
最后 春季舞会的国王和女王
And finally, the nominees for Spring Fling King and Queen
候选人有以下几位
are as follows:
舞会国王候选人 亚伦·萨缪尔斯
For King, Aaron Samuels,
克里斯蒂安·威金斯和谢恩·欧曼
Christian Wiggins and Shane Oman.
以及达米安·哈巴德 什么
And Damian Hubbard. What?
舞会王后有
For Queen...
雷吉娜·乔治
...Regina George...
凯伦·谢提和格蕾琴·维纳斯
...Karen Shetty and Gretchen Wieners.
老样子 老样子 -还有卡蒂·赫伦
Same old, same old. - And Caddy Heron.
天啊
Wow.
等等 我说错了
Wait, my mistake.
是凯蒂·赫伦
Cady Heron.
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊 好多人在给我发消息
Oh, my God, so many people are texting me.
我是不是 应该给亚伦发个消息恭喜他
Should I, um, text Aaron and congratulate him?
不行
No.
这周末要不要一起搭车
Hey, do you want a lift this weekend?
达米安会借他外婆的老年车来开
'Cause Damian's borrowing his grandma's Jazzy.
搭车去哪里
A lift to what?
我的艺术展 你没听到杜瓦尔先生刚才的广播吗
My art show. Didn't you just hear Mr. Duvall talking about it?
那是这周末吗 -是啊
Oh, that's this weekend? Yeah.
糟了 我要和我妈妈去麦迪逊看一个演出
Oh, shoot. I have tickets to this thing in Madison with my mom.
不好意思
Uh, I'm sorry.
是啊 你看起来真伤心
Yeah, you seem super sad about it.
我们这个周末怎么安排呀
So, what are we doing this weekend?
为什么所有人都在问我周末的事
Why is everyone asking me about the weekend?
今天才周二
It's Tuesday.
对啊 没几天就到周末了
Yeah, the weekend is only... several days away.
我要跟我妈妈去麦迪逊一趟
电影精选列表