I can cure sex cancer!
没有这种东西
Sex cancer doesn't exist.
我知道了
I did it.
休息一下
Dance break.
♪ 万圣快乐 ♪
♪ Happy Halloween! ♪
♪ 现代女性主义表示 ♪
♪ This is Modern feminism talkin' ♪
♪ 看我穿着不能走路的恨天高在全世界奔跑 ♪
♪ Watch me as I run the world In shoes I cannot walk in ♪
♪ 我成为谁都可以 ♪
♪ I can be who I want to be ♪
♪ 同时保持 ♪
♪ And sex... sex ♪
♪ 性感火♥辣♥ ♪
♪ Sexy! ♪
我是只性感的老鼠 哈
I'm a sexy mouse. Duh!
嗨 -嗨
Hey. Hi.
凯蒂
Cady!
嗨
Hi!
啊 -嗨
Ow. - Hey.
我喜欢你的装扮
I like your costume.
和犬家的都不一样
Different from everyone else's.
我不知道我应该
I didn't know I was supposed to...
我简直是个怪胎外国佬
I'm such a weird foreign loser.
没有 挺好的
No. It's great.
你想喝点什么吗
You want a drink?
谢谢 有果汁吗
Thanks. Uh, do they have juice?
我去看看 你等一下
I can check. Wait here.
我觉得你和亚伦超级般配
I think you and Aaron would be a really cute couple.
真的吗 -对啊
Really? Yeah.
我就是一说 别那么饥渴
I just said so. Don't be thirsty.
我可以去和他打听一下 如果你愿意的话
You know, I could talk to him for you. If you want.
看看他是不是也喜欢你
See if he likes you back.
你愿意为我去吗 -嗯哪
You would do that for me? Mm-hmm.
相信我 我心里有数
Trust me. I know exactly how to play it.
我需要和你聊聊 -我吗
I need to talk to you. Me?
我以为你不会和我说话了
I thought you were done talking to me
因为去年夏天你就开始和谢恩一块玩了
when you started talking to Shane last summer.
别说了 你知道那个在家上学的女孩凯蒂吗
Shut up. 'Cause you know that homeschooled girl, Cady?
知道啊 我邀请她来的
Yeah, I invited her tonight.
行 那你小心
Yeah, well, be careful.
因为她完全爱上你了
'Cause she has a huge crush on you.
真的吗
Really?
别这副恶心的表情
Don't be gross.
她是我的朋友
She's my friend and...
而且她 就是 超级没经验
...she's, like, really inexperienced and, um...
喔 抱歉
Wow, sorry.
我以为没这么难呢
I didn't think this would be so hard for me.
什么
What?
我也不知道 我可能就是
I don't know, I guess I just...
还有一些
just have, like, a lot of, like, unresolved trauma
我们分手的阴影
from how things ended with us.
得了吧
Give me a break.
雷吉娜
Regina.
雷吉娜 -让我一个人待会儿吧
Regina. Leave me alone.
吉吉 你怎么不开心了
G, why are you upset?
求你了
Please.
你什么意思啊 吉吉
What do you mean, please? G!
♪ 对 我是完美女孩 ♪
♪ Yes, I look perfect ♪
♪ 就像你看到的冰雪女王 ♪
♪ Ice Queen That's what you see ♪
♪ 这是大家的期待 ♪
♪ It's what they all expect From me ♪
♪ 但一切都是假象 ♪
♪ But it's all show ♪
♪ 承认吧你利用了我 ♪
♪ Face it, you used me ♪
♪ 你看到性感外衣 ♪
♪ You saw the sexy clothes ♪
♪ 我的超模姿势 ♪
♪ My supermodel pose ♪
♪ 但你一无所知 ♪
♪ What did you know? ♪
♪ 我是你的游戏 ♪
♪ Was I a game to you? ♪
♪ 还是你扮酷的道具 ♪
♪ Was I a way to be cool? ♪
♪ 我曾真心喜欢你 ♪
♪ I truly cared ♪
♪ 我是傻瓜吗 ♪
♪ Was I the fool? ♪
♪ 你无所谓 ♪
♪ It's fine for you ♪
♪ 调情无所谓 ♪
♪ It's fine to flirt ♪
♪ 全都无所谓 ♪
♪ It's fine ♪
♪ 直到有人受伤 ♪
♪ Till someone gets hurt ♪
♪ 感到我的心脏跳动吗 ♪
♪ Feel my heart beating? ♪
♪ 我就如你和她一般 ♪
♪ I'm just like her or you ♪
♪ 人们忘了我也是人类 ♪
♪ People forget I'm human, too ♪
♪ 是啊 他们就是这样 ♪
♪ Yes, they do that ♪
♪ 这是表演作秀 ♪
♪ This is performance ♪
♪ 这都是正当防卫 ♪
♪ This is all self-defense ♪
♪ 我以为你都明白 ♪
♪ I thought you had the sense ♪
♪ 你能看透一切 ♪
♪ To see through that ♪
♪ 是不是我太为你骄傲了 ♪
♪ Was I too proud with you? ♪
♪ 是不是我太冷漠 令人生畏 ♪
♪ Was I too cold And forbidding? ♪
♪ 你选了她而不是我 ♪
♪ You chose her over me Well ♪
♪ 开什么玩笑 ♪
♪ Are you kidding? ♪
♪ 对你来说无所谓 ♪
♪ It's fine for you ♪
♪ 调调情也没关系 ♪
♪ It's fine to flirt ♪
♪ 没关系 ♪
♪ It's fine ♪
♪ 直到有人受伤 ♪
♪ Till someone gets hurt ♪
♪ 直到有人受伤 ♪
♪ Till someone gets hurt! ♪
♪ 可怜的我 ♪
♪ Poor little me ♪
♪ 被困在这场精彩的表演里 ♪
♪ I'm trapped In this fabulous show ♪
♪ 你可以让我自♥由♥ ♪
♪ You could set me free ♪
♪ 但如果你要离开 就走吧 ♪
♪ But if you're going, go ♪
♪ 对你来说无所谓 ♪
♪ It's fine for you ♪
♪ 调调情也没关系 ♪
♪ It's fine to flirt ♪
♪ 天啊 你真性感 ♪
♪ And, God, you're hot! ♪
♪ 你干嘛还穿着T恤 ♪
♪ Why do you even Wear a shirt? ♪
♪ 不 没关系 ♪
♪ No, it's fine ♪
♪ 该死 你好迷人 ♪
♪ Damn, you're fine! ♪
♪ 没关系 ♪
♪ And it's fine ♪
♪ 直到有人 ♪
♪ Till someone gets... ♪
她和他重新在一起了 她把亚伦夺走了
She took him back. She took Aaron back.
她当然会这么做
Of course she did.
因为雷吉娜就是生活的毁灭者
It's because Regina's a life ruiner!
我们六年级的时候 她告诉每个人
When we were in sixth grade, she told everybody
简妮丝是 -达米安
that Janis was... Damian!
好吧 她现在还不需要知道这些
Okay. She does not need to hear that right now.
不 我知道这事
No, I know the story.
因为雷吉娜交了男朋友 你就放了把火
You lit a fire 'cause Regina got a boyfriend.
她说什么
She said what?
哦 该死 不
Oh, hell no.
达米安 -不 真♥相♥终将大白于天下
Damian... No! The truth will be told.
听好了 卡蒂
Stay with me, Cady.
和所有历史典故一样 这段故事有着充沛的情感和丰富的内涵
Like all history, this is emotionally layered and culturally dense.
简妮丝和雷吉娜在中学时是最好的朋友
Janis and Regina were best friends in middle school.
那时 女孩子通过收藏的毛绒玩具来彰显自己的身份
And at that time, females expressed their identities through collectible plushies.
我不知道这些
I don't know what those...
就是这些小混♥蛋♥ 他们无处不在
It's these bastards. And they were everywhere.
雷吉娜送给简妮丝一个闺蜜款作为生日礼物
Regina gave Janis a BFF set for her birthday.
简妮丝在玩偶上贴了一个彩虹贴片
Janis put a rainbow patch on hers.
她就是这样向她的朋友出柜的
This is how she came out to her friend.
然后雷吉娜也贴了个在自己的上面
And Regina put one on hers, too,
来象征闺蜜联盟 她以前还干点人干的事
out of allyship because she used to be human.
八个月后 雷吉娜迷上了这个恶心的男孩 凯尔
Cut to eight months later, Regina becomes obsessed with this gross boy. Kyle!
你完全没讲到重点 -嘘
Your scale is completely off. Hush!
一天晚上 他们在玩转瓶子游戏
One night, they were all playing spin the bottle...
雷吉娜担心凯尔会更喜欢凯伦
And Regina was worried that Kyle liked Karen more.
所以当她开始转瓶子 瓶子指向简妮丝时
So when she spun and got Janis,
雷吉娜在所有人面前抓马了一波
Regina put on a little show.
然后凯尔发出"嘣"的一声
And Kyle was like "boing"!
雷吉娜就说...
And Regina was like...
我就知道她会让我亲她的!
..."I knew she would let me!
因为她 好像 对我很着迷
She's, like, obsessed with me!"
糟透了
电影精选列表