To not touch a tiger.
嘿 新来的 你想不想来点小把戏
Hey, new girl! You want to see a trick?
我能猜出任何一个女孩的内衣尺寸
I can guess any girl's bra size.
你要做的就是跳一下
All you got to do is jump one time.
呃 杰森 -猜我的
Ew, Jason! Do me.
哦 老天爷 杰森
Oh, my God, Jason.
你可不能刚和格雷琴一起参加我在自己家举办的派对
You do not come to a party at my house with Gretchen
接着又调戏我面前这位新来的小姑娘
and then skeeze on the new girl right in front of me.
你想和他上♥床♥吗
Do you want to have sex with him?
不了 谢谢
Oh, uh... no, thank you.
好了 这不就解决了
Okay, then it's settled.
杰森 没有人觉得你有趣好吗
Jason, no one thinks you're funny.
还有就是
Okay? And this thing you're doing
你说话的时候压低声音
where you lower your voice when you talk
真的会让大家很没劲
is making people really sad.
打扰一下 有人希望杰森·维姆斯
Excuse me, anyone who would like Jason Weems
用他正常声音说话的
to go back to his normal speaking voice,
请举手
please raise your hand.
对喽
Yeah.
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
哇
Wow.
你会在这里备受关注
You're really gonna get noticed around here.
我们得帮帮你
We should help you.
能让我们私下说几句吗
Can you give us some privacy for a sec?
哦 当然可以
Oh. Yeah, sure.
你的午饭
I have your lunch!
好了
All right.
虽然之前从来没有过 但是
So, we never really do this, but...
在这周剩下的时间里
...you're invited to eat lunch with us
你和我们一起吃午饭吧 -哦 呃...
for the rest of the week. Oh. Um...
好的 -我们在星期三都穿粉色
That's okay. On Wednesdays, we wear pink.
她们想要我这周和她们一起吃午饭
They want me to have lunch with them all week.
这就是了
That is tits!
她的意思是"太棒了"
She means "that's great."
我不知道为什么大家不喜欢她们
I don't really get why you guys hate them so much.
雷吉娜看着很酷 -不不不
Regina seems kind of cool. No, no...
雷吉娜·乔治一点都不酷
Regina George is not cool.
她就是下♥贱♥的破坏别人生活的人
She's a scum-sucking life ruiner.
简妮丝讨厌雷吉娜是因为在六年级的时候
Janis hates Regina because when we were in sixth grade,
她跟所有人说她是个 -嘿 达米安
she told everybody that she was-- Hey, Damian!
什么
What?
能不能别
Shall we not?
我正在前情提要
I am providing context.
卡蒂
Caddy?
你应该和她们一起吃午饭
You should have lunch with them
然后回来报告
and then report back and tell us
她们说的每一件愚蠢的 白♥痴♥的事
every stupid, moronic thing they said.
当间谍 不太好吧
Spy on them? That's bad.
不 看看我们
No! Look at us.
我们像是会教唆你干坏事的人吗
Would we ever ask you to do something bad?
呃
Uh...
好吧 -太棒了
Okay. Yes!
能借我一件粉色的上衣吗
Do you have a pink shirt I can borrow?
没有 -可以啊 什么颜色
No! Yes! What shade?
欢迎来到大学预修微积分课
Welcome to A.P. Calculus.
祝贺大家 你们的数学知识已经超过了85%的美国人
Congratulations. You know more math than 85% of Americans.
而今年你们也不会停滞不前
But you will not rest on your laurels this year.
我会督促大家
I plan to push you.
让我们开始吧
So let's get started.
第一章 极限及其性质
Chapter One, "Limits and Their Properties."
你们说 极限到底是什么
What the heck are limits, you say?
我把方程写出来
If I write out the equation,
当x趋于2时x+1的极限
"The limit as x approaches two of ,"
这个函数就是我们要求的极限
the function is what we're taking the limit of.
我目前还不要求大家知道如何去计算
I don't expect you to know how to do this yet.
极限是3
The limit equals three.
答对了
That's right.
再试试另一个
Let's try another one.
求
Find the value of k
存在以下极限的k值
for which the following limit exists.
k等于负3 -我去 姑娘
K equals negative three. Damn, girl!
哇
Wow.
你要让我们剩下的所有人觉得自己是傻子吗
Are you trying to make the rest of us feel dumb?
没有 我没有 答案就这么出现了
No, I... I'm not trying to. It's just, uh, happening.
哦 好吧 就这样 好吧 呃...
Oh, okay, it's like that. All right, um, well...
挑战已接受
challenge accepted.
♪ 我九岁时 ♪
♪ When I was nine ♪
♪ 我爱上了一个 ♪
♪ I fell in love ♪
♪ 和平队的男孩 ♪
♪ This Peace Corps guy ♪
♪ 我拿着鲜花在他的帐篷里等了很久 ♪
♪ I waited hours Inside his tent with flowers ♪
♪ 这让他发笑 也让我哭泣 ♪
♪ Which made him laugh Which made me cry ♪
♪ 13岁我放弃了 ♪
♪ By 13 I gave up trying ♪
♪ 我决心要成为一名数学家 ♪
♪ I decided I would be A mathematician ♪
♪ 因为数学是真实的 ♪
♪ 'Cause math is real ♪
♪ 我记住了很多圆周率 ♪
♪ I memorized a lot of pi ♪
♪ 因为加法 减法和除法 ♪
♪ Because addition And subtraction and division ♪
♪ 永远不会让我觉得自己面对爱情很愚蠢 ♪
♪ Would never make me feel So stupid with love ♪
♪ 我不明白 ♪
♪ I didn't get it ♪
♪ 我不明白 为什么 ♪
♪ I didn't get it, somehow ♪
♪ 面对数学如此聪慧 面对爱情如此愚蠢 ♪
♪ Smart with math But stupid with love ♪
♪ 我不明白 我直到如今才明白 ♪
♪ I didn't get it I didn't get it till now ♪
♪ 嗯 嗯 嗯 ♪
♪ Mm, mm, mm ♪
♪ 谢谢你 数学 因为你的存在 ♪
♪ So thank you, math For being there ♪
♪ 给我带来了欢乐 ♪
♪ To bring me joy ♪
♪ 谢谢你数学 ♪
♪ And thank you, math ♪
♪ 谢谢你给我带来了这个可爱的男孩 ♪
♪ 'Cause now you've brought me This cute boy ♪
♪ 他就像电视里的明星 ♪
♪ He's like someone from TV ♪
♪ 他就像那个会给那些女人送玫瑰的家伙 ♪
♪ He's like that guy Who gives out roses To those women ♪
♪ 他的衣服他的发型 ♪
♪ His clothes, his grooming ♪
♪ 他离我有一英尺远 ♪
♪ And he's a foot away from me ♪
♪ 卷曲的头发 明亮的眼睛 让我可以在里面游泳 ♪
♪ With swoopy hair And shiny eyes That I could swim in ♪
♪ 他是活生生的而且就在这个房♥间里 ♪
♪ He's live and in the room! ♪
♪ 我面对爱情很愚蠢 但我想要得到它 ♪
♪ And I'm stupid with love I want to get it ♪
♪ 我想要得到爱情 但是怎么做呢 ♪
♪ I want to get it, but how? ♪
♪ 面对数学如此聪慧 面对爱情如此愚蠢 ♪
♪ Smart with math But stupid with love ♪
♪ 我想要得到 我直到如今才明白 ♪
♪ I want to get it I didn't get it till now ♪
♪ 我既震惊又困惑 ♪
♪ I'm astounded and nonplussed ♪
♪ 我脑袋里装满了微积分 ♪
♪ I am filled with calcu-lust ♪
♪ 这个男孩锻炼身体吗 他一定锻炼 ♪
♪ Does this guy work out? He must ♪
♪ 健身房♥里大汗淋漓 ♪
♪ All sweaty at the gym ♪
♪ 那个画面还能再火♥辣♥一些吗 ♪
♪ Could that image Be more hot? ♪
♪ 就让我沉浸在那个想法里吧 ♪
♪ Let me just enjoy That thought ♪
♪ 学校生活很辛苦但现在不是了 ♪
♪ School was rough But now it's not ♪
♪ 因为这里有他 ♪
♪ 'Cause now there's him ♪
♪ 对爱情迟钝 不知爱为何物 ♪
♪ Stupid with love I didn't get it ♪
♪ 不明原因 不知爱为何物 ♪
♪ I didn't get it, somehow ♪
♪ 数学一点就透 但不知爱为何物 ♪
♪ Smart with math But stupid with love ♪
♪ 不知爱为何物 今天终于拨开爱的迷雾 ♪
♪ I didn't get it I didn't get it till now ♪
我没事
I'm okay.
妈妈 你来接我时别这样
Mom, you can't pick me up like this.
很丢脸
It's embarrassing.
你不能连着两天都穿工字背心
You can't wear a tank top two days in a row
一周只能梳一次马尾辫
and you can only wear your hair in a ponytail once a week.
看样子你选的是今天
So I guess you've chosen today.
噢 而且我们只有周五穿运动服
Oh! And we only wear sweats or track pants on Fridays.
如果你违反了这些规则
If you break any of these rules,
就不能跟我们坐在一起了
you can't sit with us.
我是说 不止你 我们都一样
I mean, not just you, like, any of us.
比如要是今天我穿了运动裤
Like if I wore sweatpants today,
我就得坐到那里去
I'd have to go sit over there...
和艺术怪人一起
电影精选列表