This is first period:
美国文学
American Literature.
♪ 我是拉普先生 ♪
♪ My name is Mister Rapp ♪
♪ 我不... ♪
♪ And I take no...? ♪
♪ 我是拉普先生我 不 ♪
♪ My name is Mister Rapp And I take no...? ♪
"...不能照顾好自己"吗
"...care of myself"?
我想说的是"不接受你们的坏态度"
"Crap." Correct answer was "crap."
找个座位吧
Find a seat.
我不希望你们把我当作
I don't want you to think of me
那种平平无奇的老师
as just any other teacher.
我更喜欢把自己看作
I prefer to think of myself
一个时间旅行者
as a time traveler.
现在 请大家给自己选个名字
Maintenant nous choisissons nos noms français.
凯蒂 你的名字是什么
Cady. Comment tu t'appelles?
我的名字是凯蒂 -不对
Je m'appelle Cady. Incorrecte!
你得选一个法语名
You have to pick a French name.
所有我认识的法国人
All the French people I know
都叫我凯蒂呀
just call me Cady.
就说是玛丽吧
Just say Marie.
呃 玛丽
Um... Marie?
玛 丽
Marie.
简 妮丝 -简 妮丝
J'anice. J'anice.
香奈儿 -不行
Chanel. Non.
芳汀 -不可以
Fantine. Non.
席琳·迪翁
Celine Dion?
不行
Non.
碧昂斯
Beyoncé.
接近了 但还是不行
Quais. Mais non.
欢迎大家来到《健康与人类的性行为》
Welcome to "Health and Human Sexuality."
在这个学期 我们会教授
Now, this fall we'll be getting
国家制定的禁欲课程
into the state-mandated unit on Abstinence.
然后 下学期会教
Of course then followed by, in the spring,
有关安全套和性窒息的内容
Condoms and Choking.
你要去哪呢 高材生
Where do you think you're going there, hotshot?
我要去尿尿
I need to urinate.
不可以 何塞
No way, José.
呃 我叫凯蒂
Uh, it's Cady.
好吧 凯蒂
Well, Cady,
你得先向我要个批准
first thing you need to do is ask permission.
然后你还需要的是
But the second thing you'll need
这个厕所通行证
is this lavatory pass
形状像个抹香鲸
that is shaped like a sperm whale.
懂吗
Get it?
呃
Um...
请问可以给我厕所通行证吗
May I please have the lavatory pass?
不可以 你还是坐回去吧
No, you may not. You may go sit back down.
中午再去吧 才不上你当呢 小滑头
You can go at lunch. Nice try, kiddo.
好了 现在开始上课
All right, let's jump into this!
不会很尴尬的 我发誓
This won't be awkward at all, I swear to God.
你还好吗
Are you okay in there?
呃 我还好
Uh, yes.
但你在里面待了好久了
'Cause you've been in there a very long time.
我们担心你要么是在吸毒
We're concerned you're either doing drugs
要么是在马桶上生小孩
or having a toilet baby.
嗨 我是简妮丝
Hi. I'm Janis.
而我是莎夏
And je m'appelle Sasha Fierce.
这是达米安
This is Damian.
他比较gay里gay气的
He is almost too gay to function.
我努力活出灿烂 虽然生活艰难
But I push through. I manage.
你好
Hi.
我们观察你一天了
We've been watching you all day.
你可真是惨不忍♥睹
You're a mess.
所以我们自愿来提升你的午餐体验
So we volunteer to amplify your lunch experience.
对 达米安的意思是 我们能帮助你卡蒂
Yeah, what Damian is saying is we will help you, Caddy.
非常感谢 但我的名字是凯蒂
Thanks so much. Um... it's Cady.
好吧 但我还是叫你卡蒂好了
Yeah. I'm gonna call you Caddy.
从马桶上起来吧
Get out of the toilet!
好吧
Mkay.
你只要找到属于你的小圈子 全心全意加入就行
You just need to find your clique and commit to it.
我们有体育迷
You have your Jocks.
俗套又肉麻玩乐队的
Your Corny Horny Band Freaks.
典型精神不振的
Your Classic Burnouts.
这些人你有归属感吗
Do any of these feel like your people?
没有 -嗯
I don't think so. - Hmm...
你知道她适合哪里吗
You know what might be cute for her?
什么 那些搞学业的吗
What, Grade Grubbers?
不 我想说的是戏剧迷
No, I was gonna say Theater Mess.
那桌的是谁呀
And who's at that table?
哦 不
Oh, no, no, no.
大家都称她们为塑料三姐妹
We call them the Plastics
因为她们美得发光 惺惺作态 又薄情寡义
'cause they're shiny, fake and hard.
对的 那是格雷琴·维纳斯
Yeah, that's Gretchen Wieners.
所有人的事情她都知道
She knows everything about everybody.
这就是为什么她头发这么蓬
That's why her hair's so big.
因为里面全是秘密
It's full of secrets.
那位是凯伦·谢提
And that's Karen Shetty.
她是你见过最蠢的人
She's the dumbest person you'll ever meet.
我有次看到她拼"橙子"加了个D
I once saw her put a D in the word "orange."
我不能就跟你们坐一起吗
Could I just sit with you guys?
我其实 不知道
I actually don't know.
没人问过我们这个问题
We've never been asked that question before.
她可以吗
Could she?
我们 不怎么吸纳新成员
We are very exclusive,
但我觉得我们可以破一次例
but I think we can make an exception.
怎么回事 -哦 天 女王来了 别直视她的眼睛
What was that? Oh, Lord, it's the Queen Bee. Don't look her in the eye!
♪ 我的名字是雷吉娜·乔治 ♪
♪ My name is Regina George ♪
♪ 我非同等闲 独步当时 ♪
♪ And I am a massive deal ♪
♪ 畏我 爱我 ♪
♪ Fear me, love me ♪
♪ 呆站原地注视我 ♪
♪ Stand and stare at me ♪
♪ 我胸前的巨峰 ♪
♪ And these? ♪
♪ 可是货真价实的 ♪
♪ These are real ♪
♪ 我又有钱 又有颜 ♪
♪ I've got money and looks ♪
♪ 还手握大权 势欲熏心 ♪
♪ I am, like, drunk with power ♪
♪ 整个学校都对我的大腿发♥情♥ ♪
♪ This whole school Humps my leg ♪
♪ 像个吉娃娃那样 ♪
♪ Like a Chihuahua ♪
♪ 我是你见过最漂亮的人 ♪
♪ I'm the prettiest poison You've ever seen ♪
♪ 你用这么多滤镜只为和我相似 ♪
♪ That filter you use Looks just like me ♪
♪ 我的名字是雷吉娜·乔治 ♪
♪ My name is Regina George ♪
♪ 我非同等闲 独步当时 ♪
♪ And I am a massive deal ♪
♪ 我不在乎你是谁 ♪
♪ I don't care who you are ♪
♪ 我也不在乎 ♪
♪ I don't care ♪
♪ 你的感情 ♪
♪ How you feel ♪
你
You.
对 你 过来
Yeah, you. Come here.
你有点面生啊
Why don't I know you?
我是新来的 刚从肯尼亚搬过来
I'm new. I just moved here from Kenya.
真的假的
Shut up.
可住嘴吧
Shut up!
我啥也没说呀
I didn't say anything.
你 看起来 真的蛮漂亮
You're, like, really pretty.
谢谢 -所以你也这么认为吗
Thanks. So you agree?
你觉得自己很漂亮
You think you're really pretty?
哦 我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
你是个国际学生 那可真豁
You're an international student. That is so fetch.
什么是"豁"
What is "fetch"?
就像老电影里面的俚语
It's like slang from an old movie.
《朱诺》 可能是吧
Juno, I think.
你有没有摸过老虎
Have you ever touched a tiger?
呃 没有 肯尼亚没有老虎
Uh, no, those aren't indigenous to Kenya.
因为那是我的人生目标之一
'Cause that's one of my life goals.
不要摸到老虎
电影精选列表