"No way josé"是一位摔跤手的擂台名
"抹香鲸"的英文直译是"像精♥子♥的鲸鱼"
取自碧昂斯的专辑"I Am... Sasha Fierce"
玛格特·罗比在拍摄《芭比》时曾要求剧组成员每周三都穿粉色
雷吉娜讨厌的歌♥
那是凯蒂吗?
什么造型啊
谁邀请她了?
亚伦
什么鬼?!??
我觉得
他
凯蒂喜欢亚伦
保洁橱
婊言婊语笔记本
讲真 好丑
新来的女孩hold住全场
谁更火♥辣♥
凯蒂 76% 雷吉娜 24%
为什么凯蒂成了我们的灵感来源
杜瓦尔校长
雷吉娜·乔治
这个女孩是头丑母牛
等等 她还没死
好勇敢
撒旦 今天你可收不走我
你更讨厌谁
凯蒂 57% 雷吉娜 43%
那个凯蒂婊♥子♥真疯了
她们都疯了
欢迎回家 雷吉娜 我们爱你
04年版《贱女孩》凯蒂饰演者林赛·罗韩惊喜客串
♪ Not My Fault - Reneé Rapp & Megan Thee Stallion
确保我一定要入镜哦
Make sure I'm in the frame.
要拍到我的头 得能看见我的头发
Make sure you get my head. I want to see my hair.
好吧好吧 -简妮丝 快点
All right, all right. - Janis, hurry up!
拍电影不容易
It's not easy making a movie.
你最好别把我手♥机♥掉地上
You better not drop my phone.
能拍到我吗
You got it?
能能能 好了 开始吧
Yep. Yep. Yep. Okay, here we go.
嘿 哦 天呐 -妈的
Hey... Oh, Lord. - Shit.
跟拍《柯洛弗档案》似的 快捡起来
We're Cloverfielding. Pick it up.
等我一下 -一定要拍到我哦姐妹
Give me a minute. - Make sure I'm in the frame, girl.
等一下 我在画面里吗
Give me a minute! Am I in the frame?
我在吗 -是的
I'm in there? - Yes.
拍到我了吗 -是的
Get me in the frame? Yeah.
头也拍进去了吗 -是的
You got my head in there? Yeah.
好耶 开始
Boom, let's go.
♪ 这是一个警醒后人的寓言 ♪
♪ It's a cautionary tale ♪
♪ 关于恐惧 欲望和傲慢 ♪
♪ Of fear and lust and pride ♪
♪ 根据真实的故事改编 故事里有人死了 ♪
♪ Based on actual events Where people died ♪
其实没人死
No one died.
♪ 但为了出名和受欢迎 ♪
♪ But how far Would you go ♪
♪ 你所做事情的底线在哪里 ♪
♪ To be popular and hot? ♪
♪ 你能够拒绝诱惑吗 ♪
♪ Would you resist temptation? ♪
♪ 不 你不会的 ♪
♪ No, you would not! ♪
♪ 承认吧 有时候 ♪
♪ Just admit it sometimes ♪
♪ 刻薄是你的本性 刻薄比友善更容易 ♪
♪ Mean is what you are Mean is easier than nice ♪
♪ 刻薄虽然会让你走得更远 ♪
♪ And though mean Can take you far ♪
♪ 也许这会让你三思而后行 ♪
♪ Maybe this will Make you think twice ♪
旋转 冲 造型
Spin. Clicker. Fosse!
♪ 这是一个警醒后人的寓言 ♪
♪ This is a cautionary tale ♪
♪ 关于堕落和背叛 ♪
♪ About corruption And betrayal ♪
♪ 还有被车撞 ♪
♪ And getting hit by a bus! ♪
♪ 正直是拿钱换不来的 ♪
♪ You can't buy integrity ♪
♪ 在商场里也没有卖♥♥的 ♪
♪ At the mall It's not for sale ♪
这是真理
Truth.
♪ 这是一个警醒后人的寓言 ♪
♪ This is a cautionary ♪
♪ 寓言 ♪
♪ Tale! ♪
♪ 我曾以为自己会珍惜 ♪
♪ I used To think I would spend ♪
♪ 所拥有的每一秒 ♪
♪ Every second I have ♪
♪ 就在故事开始的地方 ♪
♪ Right where my story began ♪
♪ 我在这里会很快乐 ♪
♪ I'd be happy here ♪
♪ 我生命中的每天 每月 每年 ♪
♪ Every day, month Year of my life ♪
♪ 但现在我希望离别之后的一切 ♪
♪ But now I'm wishing For whatever comes After goodbye ♪
♪ 在夜空的每一颗星星上 ♪
♪ On every star in the sky ♪
♪ 我梦想着能成为什么样的人 ♪
♪ And I'm dreaming of What I could become ♪
♪ 这里就是家 ♪
♪ This is where home will be ♪
♪ 只要我还能呼吸 ♪
♪ As long as my lungs Can breathe ♪
♪ 但我的心却渴望离开 ♪
♪ But my heart is dyin' To leave ♪
♪ 因为我知道自己不止如此 ♪
♪ 'Cause I know there's more To me ♪
♪ 不想人生留下遗憾 ♪
♪ I don't want to live with What ifs... ♪
凯蒂
Cady?
我一直在想你说的那些
I've been thinking about what you said.
你说你对我做的决定表示很沮丧
About being frustrated by my decision
你还感觉我们俩
and feeling a little stuck here,
一直没出过这个地方
just me and you.
对不起我吼了你
I'm sorry I yelled.
但你说的有道理
But you have a point.
也许我是有点自私
Maybe I've been a little selfish,
只想着推进我的研究
putting my research ahead
没有关注你的社交和情感发展
of your social and emotional development.
我给西北大学的人回电了
I called the people from Northwestern back.
我接受了那份工作
I took the job.
真的吗
What?
但他们要我9月9号♥上班
But they need me to start on September 9th.
♪ 我不想生活留下遗憾 ♪
♪ I don't want to live With what ifs, might haves ♪
♪ 不想想到"如果当时" ♪ -凯蒂
♪ Could have been if I had ♪ Cady?
♪ 真的尝试了 没有退缩 ♪
♪ Only tried, not held back Oh, no ♪
♪ 那不是我计划的一部分 ♪
♪ That's not a part of my plan ♪
♪ 那不是我 那不是我 ♪
♪ That's not the me that I That's not the me that I am ♪
♪ 这一次再也不能回头了 ♪
♪ This time There's no lookin' back ♪
♪ 想做的事情 我一件件完成 ♪
♪ I'm crossing things Off my list ♪
♪ 不能等到没机会了 才醒悟到 ♪
♪ Don't want to run out of time Before I wake up and find ♪
♪ 错过的生活 ♪
♪ There was a life That I missed ♪
♪ 我的生活不受限 ♪
♪ My limit doesn't exist ♪
我三点来接你
I'll pick you up at 3:00.
♪ 我不想生活留下遗憾 ♪
♪ I don't want to live With what ifs, might haves ♪
♪ 不想想到"如果当时" ♪
♪ Could have been if I had ♪
♪ 真的尝试了 没有退缩 ♪
♪ Only tried, not held back Oh, no ♪
♪ 那不是我的计划 那不是真正的我 ♪
♪ That's not a part of my plan That's not the me that I am ♪
♪ 没有如果 没有遗憾 ♪
♪ No what ifs, regrets ♪
♪ 展示优点 拥抱缺点 ♪
♪ Wear my strengths And weakness ♪
♪ 我不会去掩饰自己不会 ♪
♪ I won't hide my feelings Oh, no ♪
♪ 那不是我的计划 ♪
♪ That's not a part of my plan That's not the... ♪
婊♥子♥ 闪开
Bitch, move.
希望你们都度过了愉快的暑假
Hope you all had a good summer.
我的还不错
Mine was pretty good.
我在我姐夫开的
I worked in my brother-in-law's
高尔夫专卖♥♥店工作
golf pro shop.
没有赚很多钱 所以当然 我回来了
Did not make a lot of money, so of course I am back
带领你们走向未来
to help shepherd you all into the future.
请大家注意了
May I have everyone's attention, please?
眼睛看前面
Eyes to the front of the room.
你们可能注意到了 今天有个新同学加入我们
You may notice we have a new student joining us today.
她刚从肯塔基搬来这里
She just moved here from Kentucky.
肯尼亚
Kenya.
肯尼亚 她的名字叫"卡蒂"
Kenya. Her name is Caddy.
其实是凯蒂 凯蒂·赫伦
It's Cady. Cady Heron.
抱歉 我会记住的
My apologies. I will commit that to memory.
凯蒂 像加拿大女歌♥手凯蒂莲的那个凯蒂
Cady, like the Canadian songstress k.d. lang,
赫伦 像是某非法街头毒品[海♥洛♥因♥]的谐音
and Heron, like the illegal street drug.
谢谢你"卡蒂" -是凯蒂
Thank you, Caddy. It's Cady.
凯蒂 嗨 我是诺布里老师 是你的班主任
Cady, hi. I'm Ms. Norbury. I'll be your homeroom teacher.
这是你的课程表
This is your roster.
我看见你还有我的微积分预修课
I see I also have you for A.P. Calculus.
你以前的学校一定有很好的老师
You must have had excellent teachers at your old school.
哦 我是在家自学的 -在家自学吗
Oh, I was homeschooled. Homeschooled?
竟然还有这样抢我们工作的方法
Oh, that's a fun way to take jobs from my union.
不 我在开玩笑 这很好 -啊
No, I'm joking. It's fine. Ah.
你觉得你能做到按这个时间表来吗
Um, do you think you can follow this schedule?
能啊 应该吧 -是这样的 你要根据铃♥声♥
Yeah, I think so. Okay, you're gonna be moving
从一个教室转到另一个教室
from class to class with each...
那就是铃♥声♥
That's it.
大家找个座位
Everybody find a seat.
请
Please.
这是第一节课
电影精选列表