克拉伦斯·戴,你怎么能把上帝的殿说得好像是在华尔街买♥♥卖♥♥的东西?
Clarence Day, how can you speak of the temple of the Lord as though it was something to be bought and sold on Wall Street?
戴太太,你丈夫是个务实的人。
Now, Mrs. Day, your husband is a practical man.
在新教堂的问题上,我们得实际一点。
We've had to be practical about the new church.
我们有所有的事实和数据。
We have all the facts and figures.
哦。我们现在的财产值多少钱?
Oh. What's the property worth where we are now?
哦,让我们看看。是40000美元吗?
Oh, let's see. Is it $40,000?
我知道数字里有个4。
I know the figure has a four in it.
买♥♥这块新地♥产♥你要花多少钱?
What's the new piece of property going to cost you?
我想我听到的数字是8万5千美元。
I think the figure I heard mentioned was $85,000.
还是185,000?
Or was it 185,000?
劳埃德医生,你说我们总有一天要对上帝负责。
Uh, Dr. Lloyd, you preach that someday we'll all have to answer to God.
我们确实。
We shall indeed.
我希望上帝不会问你有数字的问题。
Well, I hope God doesn't ask you any questions with figures in them.
“戴太太在客厅里。”
'Mrs. Day is in the living room.'
“谢谢你。”
'Thank you.'
-我是柯拉堂兄。——嗯?
- I-it's Cousin Cora. - Hmm?
-她路过镇上。——哦。
- She's passing through town. - Oh.
好。
Well.
——哦,你好。- - - - - -你好。
- Oh, hello. - Hello.
- - - - - -你好。-谢谢你帮我。
- Hello. - Thank you for helping me.
来吧,玛丽。
Come, Mary.
威尼,今天过得真不错。
Oh, Vinnie, what a day.
镇上的商店我们都找遍了。
We've been in every shop in town.
-为什么,克莱尔表哥。——“科拉”。
- Why, Cousin Clare. - 'Cora.'
我的,我的。
My, my.
你就像五月的鲜花一样受欢迎。
You're as welcome as the flowers in May.
-我是玛丽·斯金纳。先生的一天。-你好!
- This is Mary Skinner. Mr. Day. - How do you do?
我一直在跟玛丽提起你。
I've been telling Mary all about you.
-她非常想见你。——好。
- She's been dying to meet you. - Well.
劳埃德医生,这是我最喜欢的表妹,卡特莱特小姐。
Dr. Lloyd, I want you to meet my favorite cousin, Miss Cartwright.
-你好!-这位是玛丽·斯金纳。
- How do you do? - And this is Mary Skinner.
斯金纳小姐,劳埃德医生。
Miss Skinner, Dr. Lloyd.
-你好!-你好!
- How do you do? - How do you do?
看来这是家庭聚会啊。
Well, this seems to be a family reunion.
-我要走了。-再见,劳埃德医生。
- I'll just run along. - Goodbye, Dr. Lloyd.
再见,卡特莱特小姐。
Uh, goodbye, Miss Cartwright.
——再见。——再见,嗯. .
- Goodbye. - Goodbye, uh..
克拉伦斯,你还没说你对劳埃德医生怎么样。
Oh, Clarence, you haven't said how do you do to Dr. Lloyd.
再见,劳埃德博士。
Goodbye, Dr. Lloyd.
——哦。-大家再见。
- Oh. - Uh, goodbye, everybody.
我和你一起去门口,劳埃德医生。
I'll go to the door with you, Dr. Lloyd.
谢谢你!谢谢你的茶。
Thank you. Thank you so much for the tea.
那些松饼很好吃。
Those muffins were delicious.
你说这个漂亮的小女孩是谁?
Who did you say this pretty little girl is?
她是埃德·斯金纳的女儿。
She's Ed Skinner's daughter.
这是玛丽第一次来纽约。
This is Mary's first trip to New York.
哦,呃,坐下。坐下来。
Oh, uh, sit down. Sit down.
-喝点茶。-我们去市中心喝茶了。
- Have some tea. - We had tea downtown.
-哦,呃,那算了吧,呃…迪莉娅。
- Oh, uh, never mind then, uh.. - Delia.
迪莉娅。请坐,请坐。
Delia. Uh, sit down, sit down.
即使你已经喝过茶了,你也可以在这里呆上一段时间。
Even if you have had tea, you can stay and visit for a while.
这样吧,你们俩留下来吃晚饭吧?
As a matter of fact, why don't you both stay to dinner?
都安排好了,克莱尔。
That's all arranged, Clare.
科拉和玛丽要和我们一起吃晚饭。
Cora and Mary are going to have dinner with us.
很好,很好。
Fine, fine.
当然,你只能吃顿便饭了。
Of course, you'll just have to take potluck.
-我很难称之为-克莱尔
- Well, I'd hardly call it-- - Clare.
你知道女儿们要去斯普林菲尔德看望朱迪思阿姨整整一个月吗?
Did you know the girls are going to visit Aunt Judith in Springfield for a whole month?
很好。
Fine.
你要在纽约待多久,柯拉?
Now how long are you going to be in New York, Cora?
——所有的星期。——精彩。
- All week. - Splendid.
我们希望能见到你。
We'll hope to see something of you.
嗯,你当然会
Well, you certainly will--
柯拉,你在店里找到你想要的东西了吗?
Cora, d-did you find anything you wanted in the shop?
我等不及要给你看了。
Oh, I can't wait to show you.
哦,但我担心有些包裹不能在克莱尔表哥面前打开。
Oh, but I'm afraid some of these packages can't be opened in front of Cousin Clare.
我可以离开房♥间吗?
Shall I leave the room?
哦,克拉伦斯,你能把包裹拿到大厅里我们的房♥间吗,或者我应该说是你的房♥间?
Oh, Clarence, would you take the package in the hall up to our room, or should I say your room?
克拉伦斯把他的房♥间让给我们住了整整一个星期,这不是很好吗?
Wasn't it nice of Clarence to give up his room to us for a whole week?
柯拉,拜托,我等不及要看那些包裹里有什么了。
Cora, come on, I just can't wait to see what's in those packages.
我们很快就回来。
Well, we'll be back soon.
维尼,你上楼之前我想和你谈谈。
Uh, uh, Vinnie, I wish to speak to you before you go upstairs.
我马上就下来,克莱尔。
I'll be down in just a minute, Clare.
我现在想和你谈谈。
I wish to speak to you now.
我马上就上来,柯拉。
I'll be up in just a minute, Cora.
这是好的,维尼。走吧,玛丽。
It's alright, Vinnie. Come along, Mary.
那两个女人是在我们家扎营吗?
Are those two women encamped in our house?
-克莱尔-回答我,维尼
- Now, Clare-- - Answer me, Vinnie.
-克莱尔,你知道-回答我
- Now, Clare, you know-- - Answer me!
只是一分钟。克拉伦斯!
Just a minute. Clarence!
克莱尔,你知道你一直都很喜欢科拉。
Now, Clare, you know you've always been fond of Cora.
这和她在我家里大摇大摆带着一大群陌生人来这有什么关系?
What has that got to do with her packing herself down in my house and bringing hordes of strangers with her?
你怎么能说那个可爱的小女孩是一群陌生人?
How can you call that sweet little girl a horde of strangers?
他们为什么不去酒店呢?
Why don't they go to a hotel?
纽约到处都是专门为了安置这些讨厌的人而建造的旅馆。
New York is full of hotels built for the express purpose of housing such nuisances.
克莱尔,两个女孩单独住在酒店里。
Clare, two girls alone in a hotel.
为什么,谁知道会发生什么事?
Why, who knows what might happen to them?
好吧,那就让他们上第一列火车。
Alright, then put them on the first train.
他们想像吉普赛人一样四处游荡?
They want to roam like gypsies?
帮他们一把。让他们漫游!
Lend them a hand. Keep them roaming!
但是,克莱尔,他们就住在克拉伦斯的小房♥间里。
But, Clare, they're just staying in that little room of Clarence's.
问题是,他们不会呆在那里。
The trouble is, they don't stay there.
他们呆在浴室里。
They stay in the bathroom.
每次我想洗澡的时候,都是一群咯咯笑着洗头发的女人!
Every time I want to take my bath it's full of giggling females washing their hair!
我告诉你,我不允许。送他们去旅馆。
I tell you, I won't have it. Send them to a hotel.
我很乐意付帐,但得把他们带走。
I'll pay the bill gladly, but get them out of here.
爸爸,恐怕他们能听见你在楼上。
Father, I'm afraid they can hear you upstairs.
那就把那些门关着。
Then keep those doors closed.
克拉伦斯,你去开门。
Clarence, you open those doors.
把它们全部打开。
Open them all the way.
克莱尔,你安静点,规矩点。
Now, Clare, you be quiet and behave yourself.
他们在这里,而且会一直待在这里。
They're here, and they're going to stay here.
这就够了,维尼。我不想再吵下去了。
That's enough, Vinnie. I want no more of this argument.
嗯。
Hmm.
哦,chaa !
Oh, chaa!
我不明白的是为什么这群蝗虫总是毫无预兆地袭击我们。
What I don't understand is why this swarm of locusts always descends on us without any warning.
哦,雷!
Oh, thunder!
“亲爱的,维尼维尼。”
'Vinnie, dear Vinnie.'
嗯。
Hmm.
爸爸,我能和你们一起去德尔莫尼科吗?
Father, may I go along with the rest of you to Delmonico's?
那是什么?Delmonico的吗?
What's that? Delmonico's?
你今晚要带妈妈,科拉表姐和斯金纳小姐去德尔莫尼科餐厅吃饭。
You're taking mother, Cousin Cora and Miss Skinner to Delmonico's for dinner tonight.
哦,上帝!
Oh, God!
我不允许。我不允许。
I won't have it. I won't have it.
我不会让别人安排我的生活。
I will not have my life arranged for me.
我买♥♥这所房♥子是为了自己舒适。
I bought this house for my own comfort.
我不会屈服于这种侮辱。
I will not submit myself to this indignity.
-克莱尔,怎么了?-我受不了。
- Now, Clare, what's the matter? - I won't stand it.
天哪,我可受不了!
By heaven, I won't stand it!
克拉伦斯。
Clarence.
我是否明白我不能在自己家里吃晚饭?
Do I understand that I am not permitted to have dinner in my own home?
哦,克莱尔,稍微改变一下对你有好处。
Oh, Clare, a little change will do you good.
我有个家可以吃饭。
I have a home to have dinner in.
只要我不能在家吃饭,这房♥子就卖♥♥。
And any time I can't have dinner at home this house is for sale.
克莱尔,你今晚不能在这里吃饭因为没人点。
Well, Clare, you can't have dinner here tonight because it isn't ordered.
此外,科拉和玛丽想看看纽约的一些东西。
And besides, Cora and Mary want to see something of New York.
这不关我的事。
Well, that's no affair of mine.
我不是唐人街和波威里街的导游。
I am not a guide to Chinatown and the Bowery.
戴先生,我很喜欢你的房♥子。
Oh, Mr. Day, I just love your house.
我可以永远住在这里。
I could live here forever.
电影精选列表