我和任何男人一样爱我的家人。
I love my family as much as any man.
在我的一生中,我一直在努力奋斗,只为…
All my life, I've struggled and worked just to..
天啊,那辆出租车来了。
Oh, God, there's that cab.
维尼,你的身体还没好到去奥杜邦的地步。
Vinnie, y-you're not well enough to go all the way to Audubon.
如果我们一起骑马,我就没事了。
Oh, I'm well enough if we ride.
但这趟旅行要花上一上午。
But that trip would take all morning.
那些出租车每小时一美元。
And those cabs cost a dollar an hour.
这是他们最好的出租车之一。
This is one of their best cabs.
每小时2美元。
This costs $2 an hour.
那你怎么还没准备好?把帽子戴上!
Well, then why aren't you ready? Get your hat on!
哦,讨厌的!
Oh, tarnation!
阿利路亚!阿门!
Hallelujah! Amen!
小姐,如果不是因为你,没有人会知道我受不受洗礼!
Young lady, if it hadn't been for you no one would have known whether I was baptized or not!
哦,上帝!
Oh, God!
早上好,戴先生。去办公室?
Good morning, Mr. Day. Going to the office?
不!我要受洗了!
No! I'm going to be baptized!
电影精选列表