"这说明你的官能恢复了"
'Well, that's a sign you're getting your faculties back.'
不要偷懒,克拉伦斯。
Don't dawdle, Clarence.
维尼,很高兴再听到你唱歌♥。
Vinnie, it's good to hear you singing again.
在上城的路上我去了趟蒂芙尼,给你买♥♥了点东西。
Oh, uh, on the way uptown I stopped in at Tiffany's and, uh, bought you a little something.
我想你可能会喜欢。
Thought you might like it.
克莱尔!
Clare!
多漂亮的戒指啊。
What a beautiful ring.
如果能让你满意,我很高兴。
Well, I'm glad if it pleases you.
克莱尔,你真贴心。
Oh, Clare, how sweet of you.
我不知道该怎么感谢你。
I don't know how to thank you.
——嗯。——啊。
- Mmm. - Ah.
对我来说,能让你再起来走动就已经足够了。
Well, it's thanks enough for me just to have you up and around again.
你知道吗,当你生病的时候,维尼这房♥子就像一座坟墓。
You know, when you're ill, Vinnie this house is like a tomb.
没有兴奋。
There's no excitement.
这是你给我买♥♥过的最可爱的戒指。
That's the loveliest ring you ever bought me.
现在我有了这个,你就不用再给我买♥♥戒指了。
Now that I have this, you needn't buy me any more rings.
好吧,如果你不想再吃了。
Well, if you don't want any more.
我现在真正想要的是一条漂亮的钻石项链。
What I'd really like now is a nice diamond necklace.
维尼,你知道一条钻石项链多少钱吗?
Vinnie, do you know how much a diamond necklace costs?
是的,我知道,克莱尔。但是你不明白吗?
Yes, I know, Clare. But don't you see?
你把这个给我,说明我对你很重要。
Your giving me this shows I mean a little something to you.
-现在来一条钻石项链-天哪
- Now a diamond necklace-- - Good heaven.
如果你现在还不知道我对你的感觉。
If you don't know by this time how I feel about you.
我们结婚20年了,我一直都爱着你。
We've been married for 20 years and I've loved you every minute of it.
你说什么,克莱尔?
What did you say, Clare?
我说我们结婚20年了我一直都爱着你。
I said we've been married for 20 years and I've loved you every minute of it.
但如果我不得不买♥♥下珠宝店来证明这一点…
But if I have to buy out jewelry stores to prove it..
如果我没有用我的语言和行动向你展示的话,我也可以…
If I haven't shown it to you in my words and actions well, I might as well..
我又做了什么?
Well, what have I done now?
这是好的,克莱尔。
It's alright, Clare.
我太高兴了。
I'm just so happy.
快乐吗?
Happy?
你说过你爱我。
You said you loved me.
还有这枚漂亮的戒指这是我没想到的。
And this beautiful ring that's something else I didn't expect.
克莱尔,我喜欢惊喜。
Oh, Clare, I love surprises.
这也是我一直不明白的一点,维尼。
That's another thing I've never understood about you, Vinnie.
现在我想知道会发生什么。
Now I like to know what to expect.
-那我准备好了。-是的,我知道,克莱尔。
- Then I'm prepared to meet it. - Yes, I know, Clare.
但如果我们总是知道未来会发生什么,生活会变得相当乏味。
But life would be pretty dull if we always knew what was coming.
这里当然不无聊。
Well, it's certainly not dull around here.
在这个房♥子里,你永远不知道明天会发生什么。
In this house, you never know what's going to hit you tomorrow.
好吧,那么,哈兰,非常…
Well, then, Harlan, the very..
你是谁?你叫什么名字?
Who are you? What's your name?
-玛格丽特,先生-不可能是玛格丽特
- Margaret, sir. - Can't be Margaret.
家里有个叫玛格丽特的。
We've got one Margaret in the house.
在家里,他们叫我麦琪,先生。
At home, they call me Maggie, sir.
好的,玛吉。
Alright, Maggie.
如果她叫玛格丽特,那是个好兆头。
If her name's Margaret, that's a good sign.
也许她会在这里待上一段时间。
Maybe she'll stay a while.
你们知道吗,孩子们,你们母亲过去对厨师的态度就像她对女仆的态度一样。
Do you know, boys, your mother used to be just the same about cooks as she is about maids?
因为某些原因,我一直不能保留它们。
Never could keep them for some reason.
大约14年前的一天…
Well, one day about, uh, 14 years ago..
是的,你刚出生,约翰。
Yes, it was right after you were born, John.
天啊,你是个不起眼的婴儿。
My, you were a homely baby.
谢谢你,玛格丽特。
Thank you, Margaret.
-早上好,孩子们。-早上好,妈妈。
- Good morning, boys. - Good morning, mother.
-早上好,克莱尔——早上,维尼。
- Good morning, Clare. - Morning, Vinnie.
哎呀,你穿得好像要去参加婚礼似的。
Why, you look as though you were dressed for a wedding.
-是吗,亲爱的?——“是的。”
- Do I, dear? - 'Yes.'
-晚上好吗?-是的,谢谢你,克莱尔。
- Have a good night? - Yes, thank you, Clare.
坐下,维尼。
Ah, sit down, Vinnie.
坐下来,男孩。
Sit down, boys.
哦,谢谢你,克拉伦斯。
Oh, thank you, Clarence.
在我看来,今天早上大家都盛装打扮了。
Well, seems to me everyone's all dressed up this morning.
这个好天气有什么节目?
What's on the program for this fine day?
今天下午,梅·刘易斯的妈妈要为梅舞蹈班的所有人举办派对。
Well, uh, this afternoon May Lewis' mother is giving a party for everyone in May's dancing class.
-哈兰会去的-我不想走,妈妈。
- Harlan's going to that. - I don't want to go, mama.
哈兰,你不想去参加派对吃冰淇淋和蛋糕吗?
Harlan, don't you wanna go to a party and get ice cream and cake?
梅·刘易斯总是想吻我!
May Lewis always tries to kiss me!
嗯。
Hmm.
等你长大一点,你就不会反对女孩子想吻你了。
When you get a little older, you won't object to girls wanting to kiss you.
会他,克拉伦斯?
Will he, Clarence?
戴先生,这是给您的。我该把它放在哪里?
This is for you, Mr. Day. Where shall I put it?
哦,我想那是给我的。上楼吧,玛吉。
Oh, that's for me, I think. Take it upstairs, Maggie.
等一下,麦琪。把它在这里。让我们看看它。
Wait a minute, Maggie. Bring it here. Let's see it.
看,这是给我的,父亲。克拉伦斯天,小。
See, it's for me, father. Clarence Day, Jr.
让我看看。这是McCreery餐厅的。
Let me look. Well, that's from McCreery's.
它标明装有炸♥药♥。它是什么?
It is marked charged. What is it?
克莱尔,这是好的。你没什么好担心的。
Clare, it's alright. It's nothing for you to worry about.
好吧,至少我应该知道我要付多少钱。
Well, at least I think I should know what's being charged to me.
-怎么了?-克莱尔,别大惊小怪的。
- What is it? - Clare, stop your fussing.
这是给克拉伦斯买♥♥的一套新衣服,不用花你一分钱。
It's a new suit of clothes for Clarence and it isn't costing you a penny.
上面写着“收费15美元”。
It's marked "Charged $15."
我花了15美元。我告诉克拉伦斯
It's costing me $15. And I told Clarence--
“克莱尔,你难道不能相信我的话吗?”你一分钱也不用花。”
'Clare, can't you take my word? It isn't costing you a penny.'
我希望你能解释为什么不是这样。
I'd like to have you explain why it isn't.
因为克拉伦斯把哈巴狗带回去了换上了西装。
Because Clarence took the pug dog back and got the suit instead.
当然,他们会收我15美元。
Of course, and they'll charge me $15 for the suit.
胡说,克莱尔,我们用哈巴狗换衣服。你没有看见吗?
Nonsense, Clare, we gave them the pug dog for the suit. Don't you see?
那我养哈巴狗他们就收我15美元。
Then they'll charge me $15 for the pug dog.
但是,克莱尔,他们不能。我们没有哈巴狗。
But, Clare, they can't. We haven't got the pug dog.
-我们把它送回去了。——好吧. .
- We sent that back. - Well..
嗯?
Hmm?
但. .
But..
等一下,维尼。
Well, now, wait a minute, Vinnie.
服. .
The suit..
。。. .
. . The..
你的推理有问题。
Well, there's something wrong with your reasoning.
克莱尔,你真让我吃惊。
Well, Clare, I'm surprised at you.
你应该很擅长计算的。
And you're supposed to be so good at figures.
这对我来说再清楚不过了。
Why, it's perfectly clear to me.
威尼,他们要收我的钱。
Vinnie, they're going to charge me for one thing or the other.
别让他们得逞!
Don't you let them!
Chaa !麦克里里餐厅不会送西装也不会送哈巴狗。
Chaa! Well, McCreery's aren't giving away suits and they aren't giving away pug dogs.
为什么,一个孩子应该很清楚,如果克拉伦斯把哈巴狗送回去,他们…
Why, it should be clear to a child that if Clarence sent the pug dog back, they..
嗯. .
Well..
我不想让那个植物学怪人待在这里。
I will not have that botanical freak in this room.
约翰,你在镇上到处卖♥♥药吗?
John, have you been going around this town selling medicine?
——是的,妈妈。——狗药吗?
- Yes, mother. - Dog medicine?
不,妈妈。不是狗药。
No, mother. Not dog medicine.
这封信是斯普拉格太太写的说你卖♥♥给她一瓶这种药她的儿子把其中的一部分给了他们家的狗,结果狗死了。
This letter from Mrs. Sprague says you sold her a bottle of this medicine and that her little boy gave some of it to their dog and it killed him.
现在她要我们给她10美元买♥♥一条新狗。
Now she wants $10 from us for a new dog.
来,让我看看那封信。
Here, let me see that letter.
他不应该给狗吃的。这是对人类。
Well, he shouldn't have given it to a dog. It's for humans.
这是用秘密配方制成的巴特利特慈善膏。
Why, it's Bartlett's Beneficent Balm made from a secret formula.
你是不是在我们的朋友和邻居中间到处兜售秘方?
Have you been going around among our friends and neighbors selling some patent nostrum?
但这是一剂良药,爸爸。我可以向母亲证明。
But it's good medicine, father. I can prove that by mother.
维尼,你知道些什么?
Vinnie, what do you know about this?
嗯,没什么,克莱尔。但是我确信约翰——
Well, nothing, Clare. But I'm sure John--
-不,我是说那天妈妈-够了
- No, I mean that day mother-- - That's enough!
你要去每一家你卖♥♥过那瓶酒的房♥子然后把它全买♥♥回来。
You're going to every house where you sold a bottle of that concoction and buy it all back.
但这是一瓶一美元。
But it's a dollar a bottle.
我不在乎多少钱。在这里。
I don't care how much it is. Here.
我现在就给你钱。
I'll give you the money now.
-你卖♥♥了多少瓶?- 128。
- How many bottles did you sell? - One hundred and twenty eight.
一百二十八?
One hundred and twenty eight?
克莱尔,我一直跟你说约翰会成为一个好商人的。
Clare, I always told you John would make a good businessman.
年轻人,你得和我一起到我的办公室来一趟。
Young man, you'll have to come down to my office with me.
我会给你钱买♥♥药的。
I'll give you the money to buy back that medicine.
128块,斯普拉格太太的狗又多了10块。
$128, and $10 more for Mrs. Sprague's dog.
电影精选列表