God, Dad.
我喜欢看到你和孩子们在一起
I love seeing you with those kids.
他们很喜欢你
They adore you.
我终于找到自己真正想做的事了
Well, I finally found what I really want to do.
花了很久时间 天知道 演戏真的让我很不快乐
It took a minute, God knows. You know, acting really fucked me up.
让人很没安全感 不知道你是怎么做到的
It's really insecure-making. I don't know how you do it.
我也没有安全感
I'm insecure.
不 但你一直安全感满满
No, but you always had it.
哪怕小时候 你和妹妹在后院演戏的时候也是
Even when you were little, and those shows you would do
in the backyard with your sister.
“为您呈现《凯利姐妹秀》”
"It's... Kelly and Kelly."
不 是《凯利姐妹秀》
No, it was "Kelly and Kel-ly."
我真替你开心
I'm just so happy for you.
听着 如果我能帮你付房♥租
Listen, if I could help out with the rent
或支持你... - 不 不用了 爸
or support you-- - No, that's okay, Dad.
不过你过来这里 我很开心
I'm glad you're here, though.
想去兜风吗?
You wanna go for a drive?
对了 西奥下周过生日
It's Theo's birthday next week, by the way.
不 我知道
No, I know.
不用提醒我
You don't have to remind me.
对 有人提醒你
Right, you have people who do that for you.
不 我知道是24号♥
No, I know it's the 24th.
我给他买♥♥了一匹小马 跟真正的小马一样大
I got him a pony that's the actual size of a pony,
只不过是毛绒玩具
but it's stuffed.
他会喜欢的
Oh, he'll love that.
我们要去哪里?
Where are we going?
我最近在见心理咨♥询♥师...
I've been seeing a therapist, and... - Hm.
他成了我人生中重要的一部分
he's become a very important part of my life.
我跟卡特预约了 我们俩都会去看诊
I made an appointment for both of us with Carter.
卡特是...
Carter's the--
我饿了 停车吃点东西吧 随便聊聊 就咱俩?
I'm hungry. Why don't we stop, get a bite and just talk, just the two of us?
所以我才没告诉你
This is why I didn't tell you.
因为我知道你不想这么做
Because I knew you wouldn't want to do it.
这对我来说很重要
This is very important to me.
(蜕变 从你开始)
抱歉我得戴上墨镜
I'm sorry about the shades.
我有视网膜疾病
I have a retinal disorder.
所以对强光很敏感
So I'm very sensitive to bright light.
我说这会让他有神秘感
I tell him it makes him mysterious.
你才应该戴墨镜
You should be the one with the dark glasses.
阳光明媚的时候 对
When it's sunny, yeah.
你冲浪吗?
Do you surf?
会一点 不是很擅长
A little bit. I'm not very good.
我猜你会冲浪
I'm guessing that you do.
我每天都去 直到我摔断了大腿骨
Every day, until I broke my femur.
后来我拿到了心理学学位 - 很遗憾
Then I got my psychology degree. - I'm sorry.
但...应该算好事?
But... I guess good?
有失必有得 对吧?
Yeah, a door and a window, right?
对 - 谢谢你过来
Yeah. - Well, thank you for coming.
很勇敢
It's very brave.
好吧
Okay.
过去这几周里 我和小洁付出了很多努力
Jessie and I have been doing a lot of work these past weeks.
小洁给你写了一封信
And Jessie wrote you a letter.
是十岁的她给你写的
It's from her ten-year-old self.
她希望我来读一下
She'd like me to read it.
你为什么不自己读?
Why don't you read it?
因为我一读就会忍♥不住掉眼泪
Because I can't get through it without sobbing,
所以我们决定让卡特来读
so we decided that Carter should read it.
好吧 这...如果你...
Okay, it's-- If you--
“亲爱的杰...
"Dear Jay,
你抛弃我的时候...” - 慢着 我没抛弃你
When you abandoned me--" - Hold on, I didn't abandon you.
是你妈这样说的 - 等我读完再评论吧
That's your mother talking. - Try not to comment until I finish.
我离开她了 没离开你
I left her. I didn't leave you.
我跟她在一起 - 我没陪在你身边
I was with her. - Just because I wasn't there
不代表我就不是你♥爸♥了
doesn't mean I stopped being your father.
关于你和你♥爸♥的关系 小洁跟我讲过一些
Jessie's told me a bit about your relationship with your own father.
我跟我爸不一样
I'm not like my father.
我爸是个暴躁的自大狂
My father's a rageful, bitter egomaniac.
或许你下定决心 不要重蹈你♥爸♥的覆辙
Perhaps your determination not to be like him
这份决心胜过了你身为人父的责任
took precedence over being a father yourself.
继续读
Keep reading.
“你说你一直都想陪着我
"You say you always want to be with me.
但你言行不一
But your actions aren't speaking the way your words are.
有一天 我的保姆租了 你和达芙妮·斯宾德主演的影片
My worst day was when my babysitter rented
那天对我来说惨不堪言
that movie you did with Daphne Spender.
她不敢相信我从没看过
She couldn't believe I had never seen it.
在那部影片里
And in it...
你扮演一位好爸爸
you were this great father...
对那个小男孩很亲切
and you were so sweet with the little boy...
对达芙妮也一样
and with Daphne.
我哭个不停
I cried and cried.
就好像你有个幸福的家庭”
It was like you had a happy family."
我受不了了
Can't do it. Can't do it.
我还没读完 - 你不要听完整封信吗?
I'm not finished. - You're not gonna hear the whole letter?
如果卡特读 我不听
Not if Carter reads it, no.
我就知道 你会设法把这事扯到你自己身上
I knew that you would find a way to make this about you.
卡特说你会的 - 卡特在里面哭
Carter said you would. - Carter is crying in there.
你没有哭 我觉得很有意思
I find it interesting that you're not crying.
告诉他 自己不哭而让观众落泪 这才是最高境界
Tell him the best way to make an audience cry is to not cry.
你不想和我待在一起 你明白我怎么会知道吗?
Do you know how I know that you didn't want to spend time with me?
因为你没花时间陪过我
Because you didn't spend time with me.
她在餐车里
She's in the cafe car.
给我解释一下 罗恩 如果他不在乎 我们为什么要在乎?
Explain to me, Ron. If he doesn't care, why should we?
丽兹 他当然在乎 他现在通过这种方式来处理情绪
Liz, of course he cares. This is just how he's managing his feelings.
“他们真好” 他们当然很好
"They're so nice." Of course they're nice.
从电影里走出来 走进他们的生活 以为他们对谁都这样吗?
You've walked off a movie screen. You think they're like this with everyone?
他们看起来确实是一群好人
They do seem like a nice group.
我们身处法国火车的二等车厢里 不知开往何处
We're in second class on a French train to nowhere,
还得照顾一个巨婴
taking care of an infant.
更糟糕的是 这个巨婴还打了人
Worse, an infant who hit a guy.
我们认识他30年了
We've known him for 30 years.
我们显然不了解杰
We clearly don't know Jay.
谁知道他还有多少不为人知的事?
And who knows what else is out there?
他在肯塔基州干的那些乡巴佬的事
Whatever hillbilly shit he did in Kentucky.
情况会越来越糟糕
It can spiral.
我们年轻时不一样
It was different when we were young.
那时很有趣 杰就像我们的孩子
It was fun. Jay was our baby.
我们得处理这事 - 60岁还闹脾气 这可不好
We're gonna handle this. - Acting out at 60 is a bad look.
我们会把他带去参加致敬典礼 他会感受到爱
We're gonna get him to the tribute. He's going to feel the love.
他表现得好像他是精神崩溃的第一人
He's behaving like he's the first person to ever have a nervous breakdown.
记住... - 我们都精神崩溃了 罗恩
Remember-- - We're all having nervous breakdowns, Ron.
我们有葡萄 - 要吗?
We've got grapes. - Want some?
香蕉呢?
Banana?
每一秒都如此
Every single fucking second.
太无礼了
That was actually quite rude.
为什么 罗恩?
Why, Ron?
我们为何要围着一个巨婴团团转?
Why should we be chasing around an infant
家里有活生生的孩子 每分每秒都在长大
when we have actual living kids at home who are aging by the minute?
因为我们支持一位伟大的艺人
Because we are supporting a great artist who shares with other human beings
他与其他人分享生而为人的感受
what it is to be a human being.
我们也是人 罗恩
We're human too, Ron.
或许不止如此 - 重点不是我们
More so, maybe. - It's not about us.
我们的爱是无条件的 这... 我们就像父母或想象中的朋友
Our love isn't conditional. It's-- We're like parents or imaginary friends.
我们会在夜幕的掩护下 消失得无影无踪
We vanish under cloak of night, with no trace.
或许是一张精美的名片 在空中飘浮...
Maybe an elegant business card that floats--
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么?
What the fuck are you talking about?
他不是我们的家人 也不是朋友
He's not our family or our friend.
他刚参加了 薇薇安的“甜蜜16岁”生日派对
He was just at Vivienne's sweet 16.
你参加了黛西的毕业典礼吗?
Were you at Daisy's graduation?
我觉得...我觉得那是小事
I think-- I think it was small.
他没请你 因为你只是一厢情愿
You weren't invited, because it only goes one way.
没有人想说出来 但确实如此
电影精选列表