Got it? - Yep.
把你大♥师♥的号♥码给我吧
Love to get your guru's number.
对 他很神奇 最好给他发信息
Oh, yeah, he's magic. He's best by text.
这餐厅太棒了
This place is so great.
我很久没光顾 自从...
I haven't been here since...
自从我们的表演班结束后
since we were in class.
你跟表演班的人见面吗? - 没有
Do you see anyone from class? - No.
没有 你呢?
No. Do you? - Oh, yeah. We have reunions.
会的 我们会参加同学聚会
你应该是唯一一个还在工作的人
I think that you're the only one that still works.
辛蒂经常做配音工作
Oh, Cindy does a lot of voiceovers.
但我们都很敬仰你
But you were the one we all looked up to.
哪里 - 是的
Oh, no, no, no. - Oh, yeah.
你是我们当中最出色的 你曾经是方法演技派
You were the best of all of us. You were method.
我不是方法演技派
I wasn't method.
你曾经是方法演技派 - 我只是蜻蜓点水
You were method. - I was method light.
你什么都能演 演什么我都想看
You could do anything. I could watch you do anything.
你读这份菜单也不会平庸
I could watch you read this menu.
读吧 来 读菜单 拜托
Do that thing. Do it. Read the menu. Come on.
好 好吧 不需要带任何感情♥色♥彩
Okay, all right. All right. This is no emotional choice.
松露帕马森干酪薯条
Uh, truffle parmesan fries,
陈年葡萄醋蜂蜜汁抱子甘蓝 佐培根 12美元
Brussels sprouts with balsamic honey glaze and bacon, 12 dollars.
楔形球生菜、虾仁鸡尾酒
Wedge of iceberg lettuce, shrimp cocktail,
炸鱿鱼圈佐柠檬蛋黄酱 15美元
calamari with lemon aioli sauce, 15 dollars.
嘿...
Hey...
现在有感情地朗读 - 我不知道 伙计
Now do it with an emotional choice. - I don't know, man.
我不做这行了 我是儿童心理治疗师
I don't do this anymore. I'm a child therapist.
读吧
Do it.
杰·凯利式凝视
Jay Kelly stare.
开拍!
And action!
好 好吧
Okay. All right.
看看吧 拉瑞会怎么说?
Let's see. What would Larry say?
好吧
Okay.
好吧 我想起来一件事 对我来说很重要
Okay, I'm remembering something that's really important to me.
我能看见他
I can see him.
能听见他 我可以讨论所有细节
I can-- I can hear him. I can talk through it.
松露帕马森干酪薯条
Truffle parmesan fries.
陈年葡萄醋蜂蜜汁抱子甘蓝 佐培根
Brussels sprouts with balsamic honey glaze and bacon.
12美元
Twelve dollars.
楔形球生菜、虾仁鸡尾酒
A wedge of iceberg lettuce and shrimp cocktail.
炸鱿鱼圈配柠檬蛋黄酱 15美元
Calamari with lemon aioli sauce is 15 dollars.
这就是方法演技
That's what method acting is.
太棒了 天啊
That's amazing. Oh, my God.
不 我的问题是 我没野心
No, my problem was I was not ambitious.
这一行太难了 我不希望任何人做这一行
It's such a hard business. I wouldn't wish it on anybody.
我一直寻思我或许应该息影
I keep thinking I might just stop.
不 拜托
No, come on.
你很成功 杰·凯利
You've done all right, Jay Kelly.
我做了两个错误决定
I made two bad decisions.
是吗? - 对
Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
知道吗? 我拒绝了第一部《飞跃比弗利》
You know I passed on the original 90210? I was doing Hamlet in Louisville.
我在路易斯维尔演《哈姆雷特》
很棒啊 自从高中后
Ah, that's cool. I haven't done a play in...
我就没演过戏剧 另一个错误决定是什么?
oh, since high school. What was the other one?
我让你陪我去参加试镜
I let you come to that audition.
但我的儿子们 每天都能看到我在学校门口等着
But my boys got to see me waiting outside the school gates every day.
我觉得这很重要
I gotta think that counts for something.
肯定的 意义重大 太重要了
For sure it does. It counts for everything. Everything.
嘿 很遗憾 我在新闻上看到你离婚了
Hey, I'm sorry. I read about your divorces,
你两个女儿现在肯定都长大成人了
and your girls, they must be full-grown people by now.
黛西今年秋天就要上学了
Daisy starts school in the fall.
谢天谢地 她对表演毫无兴趣
Thankfully, she doesn't give a shit about acting.
但...我吓坏了 我...
But... I'm freaking out, I...
想到她要离开
Thinking about her leaving.
我觉得自己错过了什么
I feel like I missed it.
嘿...
Hey...
为人父母的悲剧
Tragedy of parenting.
我们让自己变得微不足道时 才算成功
We are only successful once we've made ourselves irrelevant.
太可悲了 - 拜托
That's so sad. - Come on.
你为自己做出了正确的选择
You've made the right choices for you.
你拍电影 伙计 这就是世界对你的期望
You make movies, man. That's what the world wants from you.
我的世界小得多
My world is much smaller.
我去公园遛狗 与家人和患者在一起
I take the dogs to the park. Being with my family and my patients.
很高兴见到你 老提
Nice to see you, Tim.
跟你叙叙旧真好
And it's nice to talk about those times.
很高兴跟你联络...
Nice to be in touch with you and with...
还有那个人
also that guy.
过去的那个我
Guy I was.
是吗?
Is it?
是的
Uh, yeah.
你应该不想再见到过去的自己了
I don't think you want to meet that guy again.
什么?
What?
跟你说实话 我受不了你
I'm gonna be honest with you. I can't stand you.
你偷走了我的人生
You kind of stole my life.
我没偷你任何东西
I didn't steal anything from you.
是吗?你偷走了我的工作 偷了我的女友
Really? You stole my job. And you stole my girlfriend.
我当时23岁 除此之外 一无所有
At 23, I didn't have much more than that.
我现在每次拿起杂♥志♥ 都迫不得已读到有关杰·凯利的故事
And now, every time I pick up a magazine, I'm forced to read about Jay Kelly
和他了不起的成名故事
and his amazing origin story.
他陪朋友去参加彼得·施奈德的试镜
How he accompanied his friend to an audition for Peter Schneider,
结果他得到了那个角色 想象一下
only he got the part. Imagine that.
但世人从不关心那个朋友 被他抢走角色的那个人
But they never wonder about the friend. The guy he took it from.
我叫彼得让你参演
I got Peter to cast you.
我只不过是美其名曰跑龙套的
I was a glorified extra.
我只有一句台词 - 我得走了
I had one line. - I gotta go.
要是世人也知道你那些丑事... - 我明天得早起
If people knew what I do about you... - I gotta get up early.
我来结账 - 我已经结了
I'll get the bill. - I got it already.
嘿 能帮我签个名吗?
Hey, can you sign this for me?
好 抱歉
Oh, yeah, sorry.
嘿 别担心 我不会告诉别人
Hey, don't worry. I'm not gonna tell people.
我不是那种人
I'm not that kind of guy.
我其实并不知道你是什么样的人
You know, I don't actually know what kind of a guy you are.
你对我来说没那么重要
You're not that important to me.
你对很多人来说可能很重要
You're important to other people en masse maybe, but not to me.
但对我不是 - 谢谢
Sorry you feel that way. I always had fond thoughts of you.
很遗憾你这么想 我一直对你有好感
不止是我这么想 你女儿也会认同我的看法
I'm not the only one who feels this. Your daughter agrees with me.
黛西?
Daisy?
洁西卡
Jessica.
我们是脸书好友
We're Facebook friends.
我给她推荐了 圣地亚哥那位心理咨♥询♥师
I recommended the therapist for her in San Diego.
那家伙是个骗...别跟洁西卡联络
That guy's a charl-- Don't talk to Jessica.
你现在要管我该跟谁做朋友吗?
You're gonna tell me who to be friends with?
我才不想管你该跟谁做朋友
I'm not gonna tell you who to be friends with.
她说你是个空壳
She calls you an empty vessel.
或许她说得对
Maybe she's right.
你这副躯壳里有人吗?
Is there a person in there?
或许你...
Maybe you...
根本不存在
don't actually exist.
我的车来了 就这样吧
My car's here. Let's just leave it.
我一直幻想能揍你一顿
I've always had this fantasy of hitting you.
我多年前就该这么做了
I should have done this years ago.
来吧
Come on.
来吧
Come on.
你永远不可能得到那个角色
You were never gonna get that part.
永远不可能
Never.
你可以的 小宝
You got this, puppy.
我知道 我只是有那种感觉
I know. I'm just getting that feeling I feel.
没关系 现在忘记那种感觉吧
That's fine. Now say goodbye to that.
我在努力
I'm trying.
抱歉 丽兹 罗恩回头打给你好吗? 薇薇安正在比赛 在发球呢
Sorry, Liz, can Ron call you back? Vivienne's serving for the match.
出界 - 我知道
Out. - I know.
电影精选列表