I haven't seen enough.
我从未真正看过这些树 还有天空
I never really looked at these trees. And the sky.
但现在... - 非常感谢
But now that-- - Thank you very much.
还有台词 我还没演完这场戏 - 没关系 谢谢
There's more. I didn't finish. - It's fine. Thank you.
谢谢 提姆西 非常感谢 演得很棒
Thank you, Timothy. Thank you so much. Very nicely done.
我也可以念台词吗?
Would it be cool if I read too?
不行 不好意思
No, I'm sorry.
如果你不在预约单上... - 可以 亲爱的 没关系
If you're not on the appointment sheet-- - Yes, sweetheart, that would be fine.
如果可以的话
I mean, if that's okay.
好的
Uh, yeah.
你有什么不满 泰丽?
What's your beef, Tilly?
我没什么不满
I ain't got no beef. - Yeah? You got that look.
是吗?但你那副表情
你眉头皱得老高
That line in your forehead that goes from here to here.
我曾一度想死
I used to want to die.
我会想象自己的葬礼
I'd imagine my funeral.
漂亮女孩都在哭
All the pretty girls crying.
但我现在不想死
But I don't want to die now.
我还没看够世间的风景
I haven't seen enough.
还有很多女生我没睡过 比如迪迪·达菲
There's too many girls I ain't laid. Dede Duffy, for one.
天啊 我说不定还会长个儿
Hell, I might even grow more.
我还有好多事没做过
There's so many things I ain't done.
我没法逐一列举
I don't have the vocabulary to list them.
我最远只去过阿彻城 但我不需要去看巴黎
And I've only been as far as Archer City. But I... I don't need to see Paris,
抑或罗马 抑或那些有国王存在的地方
or Rome, or one of them places they got kings.
我就是这里的王
I'm the king here.
我是这片尘云上的王
I'm the king of this dust cloud.
我是我的可口可乐之王
I'm-I'm the king of my Coca-Cola.
我是蔓越莓街之王
I'm the king of Cranberry Street.
谢谢
Thank you.
你可以再念一场戏的台词吗?
Would it trouble you to read another scene?
乐意之至
I'd love to.
对了 抱歉我改了台词 只不过...
I'm sorry about changing the lines, by the way--
没事 亲爱的 我们很喜欢
No, dear, we liked it very much.
就是这场...
谢谢
Thank you.
嗯 好的
Yeah, okay.
不 我没事 直接过去...
No, let's just...
痛吗?
Does that hurt?
不 没事
No, it's okay.
没事
It's fine.
这可不一定
You'd never know.
我父亲过去常说:
My father used to say,
“走下飞机后 第一个见到的人就是你自己”
"The first person you meet when you get off a plane is you."
应该是迎宾员 - 还记得我们上次在巴黎吗?
Well, it should be the greeter. - Remember the last time we were in Paris?
香奈儿秀?当时全场静默 致敬战争
The Chanel show? It was in silence out of respect for the war.
我记得古驰秀 但很喧闹
I remember Gucci, but that was very loud.
或许是致敬和平 - 没错 我来付
Maybe it was for peace.
太感谢了 安东尼奥
Thank you so much, Antonio.
他们在为杰吹制第二个奖杯 - 太好了
They're blowing a second trophy for Jay. - Great.
我们到巴黎了 明天就去找你们
We arrived in Paris, and we'll be heading your way tomorrow.
刚收到所有短♥信♥
Just getting all my texts.
据芮欧的妈妈说 黛西买♥♥了十点去意大利的火车票
According to Rio's mom, Daisy bought tickets for a 10 o'clock train to Italy.
不去参加爵士音乐节了? - 看来如此
They're not doing the jazz thing? - Apparently not.
好吧 最好直奔火车站
All right, better head straight to the train.
请注意!我们要搭火车去意大利
Flag on the play! We're catching a train to Italy.
火车? - 等等
A train? - Hold on.
我们旁边就有架飞机
We're literally standing next to a plane.
那我们为什么飞到巴黎? - 我们要搭火车去找你
Why did we fly to Paris then? - We're coming, but by train.
糟糕
Oh, no.
我今天下午有预约 要去给法国总统马克龙理发
I booked a job for this afternoon. I'm giving Emmanuel Macron a haircut.
可以取消吗? - 他是第一位找我理发的总统
Can you cancel? - He's my first president.
天啊 对... - 十点钟
Oh, my God. So, yeah... - 10 o'clock.
我们会坐十点的火车
We'll be on the 10 o'clock.
你♥他♥妈♥开玩笑吗? 我不能让杰·凯利坐火车
Are you fucking kidding me? I can't put Jay Kelly on a train.
你说得对 安东尼奥 坐火车旅行最浪漫了
You're right, Antonio. It's the most romantic way to travel.
应该要派公务车之类的
There should be some sort of official car or something maybe.
有徽章 或者...我觉得有...
With a seal, or-- I think there's--
我是个支持教会的无神论者
I'm an atheist who supports the established church.
除上帝之外 我认同其他一切
I approve of everything about it but God.
但如果没有上帝 生活就太荒谬了
But if there were no God, life would be absurd.
没错
Well, exactly.
(荷兰)
操 那是杰·凯利吗?
Fuck. Is that Jay Kelly?
谢谢 好了 各位 太棒了
Thank you. All right, gar?§ons, that's great.
他签一个 就会来一千个 - 好 就这样!
If he signs one, it'll be a thousand.
把他送上火车 - 你会获得奖杯的
Just get him on the train. - You're going to have a trophy.
所以不用担心 - 原本没奖杯吗?
So you needn't worry. - Was there ever not going to be a trophy?
这就是我的工作 把事情处理好 你就不用操心了
That's what I do. I fix things so you don't have to know about them.
既然不用操心 你为什么告诉我?
If I don't have to know, why are you telling me?
我们很晚才答应 他们就把奖颁给本·阿科克了
Because we were late with the acceptance, and they gave Ben Alcock the award.
你把我的致敬典礼给了本?
There was only-- - You gave Ben my tribute?
你拒绝了 小宝! - 后来我答应了
You said no, puppy! - Then I said yes.
千万别把这事告诉本
I would never say this to Ben.
要保密 但你是首选
This stays in the cone, but you're the first choice.
你是大明星 你清楚这一点 小宝
You're the headliner. You know that, puppy.
我现在跟你说话真是一头雾水
I'm so confused talking to you right now.
真不敢相信我因为这事挨骂
I can't believe I'm catching shit for this.
黛西!嘿!
Daisy! Hey!
不
No.
不 不是杰·凯利
No, no, no. Ce n'est pas Jay Kelly. Excusez-moi.
48号♥座 听起来不像头等舱
Seat 48. That doesn't sound like first class.
不是的
It isn't.
我们要让杰·凯利坐48号♥座?
We're putting Jay Kelly in seat 48?
可不是嘛 没有头等舱的票
You tell me. There were no first class tickets.
或许压根就没有头等舱 我不知道 这里的人都说法语
Maybe no first class at all. I don't know. They all speak French here.
电影明星杰·凯利跟我们同行
We have Jay Kelly the movie actor here with us.
车上有私人区域吗?
Do you have a private area? But...
复活节后的50天 法国人都忙着度假
Fifty days after Easter. Very busy holiday for the French.
我不知道该生谁的气 我发现自己很生你的气 罗恩
I don't know who to be mad at, but I'm finding myself being mad at you, Ron.
丽兹 生我的气吧 坐火车是我的主意
Be mad at me, Liz. The train was my idea.
这就是问题所在 我不能生你的气
That's the problem. I'm not allowed to be mad at you.
据克莱尔说 45分钟前
According to Claire, Rio got a chai latte
芮欧在里昂火车站的星巴克 买♥♥了一杯印度香料茶拿铁
at the Starbucks at Gare de Lyon 45 minutes ago.
人们通常不会去火车站喝咖啡
You don't go to a train station for coffee.
那样会很奇怪
I mean, it would be weird.
杰·凯利
Jay Kelly.
你觉得他是不是混得不好了?
Do you think he's fallen on hard times?
是在为角色做研究
It's research for a part.
抱歉 艾伦 你得大点声 正值法国节假日 我在法国赶火车 ...
Sorry, speak louder. I'm on a French train on a French holiday...
我周一早上会带他过去
I'll have him there Monday morning.
不知道 该死的法国国♥庆♥节...
I don't know, the F?ate fucking Nationale.
那就安排在拍摄第一天试装吧
Well, then move the fitting to the first day of the shoot.
等等 什么?最后一部分再说一遍?
Wait, what? Say that last part again?
能听到吗?现在正值 法国复活节后的50天 不好意思
Can you hear me? It's 50 days from Easter here, I'm sorry.
再说一遍 我要确保没听错
One more time. I want to get this right.
我们在下三维...四维国际象棋
We're playing three-dimensional-- four-dimensional chess here.
你♥他♥妈♥在开玩笑吗? - 我知道杰不是这么说的
Are you fucking kidding me? - I know that's not what Jay says.
是我说的 我会带他回去
It's what I say. I'll get him back.
情况很糟
It's bad.
等等 我去找个地方... - 回头打给你
Hold on. Let me get somewhere... - Let me call you back.
帮他接过来吧
Just put him through.
真不敢相信他和我们坐同一趟火车
I can't believe he's actually on this train with us.
真的是你吗? - 应该是吧 对
Are you real? - I believe so. Yes.
你会和我们共用厕所吗?
And will you be using the same bathroom as us?
我会尽量记得把马桶盖放下来
I'll try to remember to put the seat down.
他很随和
Nice, regular guy.
这人不错 是个好人 - 真正的好人
He's a good egg. - A real double-yolker.
有报道说 他在电影里从不勾搭别人
I read that that he's never the seducer in his films.
不好意思 这里人太多了
I'm sorry. There's so many people here.
我20年没坐过火车了
I haven't been on a train in 20 years.
可能是30年 - 地铁
Thirty, maybe. - A subway.
电影精选列表