我从来不知道这事
I never knew that part.
对 像一部浪漫透顶的电影
Yeah, it was like a very romantic movie.
但其实一点也不浪漫 因为...
But one that is not romantic at all, in fact, because...
你再也没回来
you never came back.
我当时和杰在一起
Well, I was with Jay.
你打来过
And you were calling.
杰永远排在第一位
Jay is always gonna come first.
永远不会有只属于我们的时刻
We were never going to have a moment that was just ours.
埃菲尔铁塔的事 我很遗憾
I'm sorry about the Eiffel Tower.
没关系 我很幸福
It's okay. I'm happy.
我知道
I know.
我也是
And, uh, me too.
还有 对不起
And also, I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
救救你自己吧
Save yourself.
他们怎么说?
What did they say?
该死的空调坏了
The bloody air conditioning is no more.
天啊
Oh, swell.
嗨 - 薇薇安的脚肿了
Hi. - Vivienne's feet are swollen
我从没见过她的脚肿这么大 - 等等 怎么会肿?
like I have never seen swollen. - Wait, wait. Swollen how?
大提琴独奏会之后吗?
Like after the cello recital?
糟透了 罗恩 - 我都穿不上乔丹球鞋了 爸
So much worse, Ron. - I can't get into my Jordans, Dad.
不得不♥穿♥鳄鱼鞋
I had to wear Crocs.
她的脚肿得像大飞艇 - 我们正赶去芬纳医生的诊所
Her feet look like big blimps. - We're on our way to Dr. Fenner's.
我在努力保持镇定
I'm doing everything I can to keep it together.
很恶心 爸 迈克·布朗夫曼说好像变形了
It's disgusting, Dad. Michael Bronfman said it looks deformed.
迈克·布朗夫曼是个混♥蛋♥
Michael Bronfman is an asshole.
爸
Dad.
这次是什么时候开始肿的? - 网球比赛惨败后
When did the swelling start this time? - Right after the tennis debacle.
天啊 - 几乎立刻就肿了
Oh, God. - Almost immediately.
我明白 所以是我的错?
I get it. So it's my fault?
我没说是你的错 罗恩 - 药膏呢?药膏不管用吗?
I didn't say it was your fault, Ron. - Did the cream not work?
药膏一点用都没有 爸 - 因为你得涂上厚厚的一层
The cream did nothing. - Because you really gotta slather it.
罗恩 我们涂了厚厚的一层 还吃了安舒疼
Ron, we slathered it, and we did the Advil.
天啊 真的很遗憾
Oh, my God. I am so sorry.
妈 你刚刚闯红灯了
Mom, you just totally ran a red light.
操 抱歉
Oh, fuck. Sorry.
你会收到罚单的
You're gonna get a ticket.
小薇 你不会有事的 听到了吗?
Vivi, you're going to be okay, you hear me?
你这么觉得? - 我很确定
You think? - I know.
爸 我会好好的吗?
Dad, am I gonna be okay?
对 你会棒棒的
You are. You're gonna be great.
你也是 洛伊丝 你是我的英雄 - 我们要开进诊所了 罗恩
You too, Lois. You're my hero. - We're turning in now, Ron.
我们会从医生那里给你打电♥话♥ - 爸 我有可能更爱妈妈
We'll call you from the doctor's. - Dad, I think I might love Mom more.
我好爱你们
I love you all so much.
听到了吗 洛伊丝? - 对 听到了 罗恩 你开着免提
Can you hear me, Lois? - Yes, I can hear you, you're on speaker.
我不在你们身边 真的好难受 - 你那边信♥号♥♥不好 罗恩
It kills me that I'm not there with you.
你们都是我的宝贝 - 这是小型家庭用车停车位
You're breaking up, Ron. Hell... - You're all my babies.
我爱...宝贝? - 妈 我叫你找泊车员停
I love-- Baby? - Mom, I told you to valet.
亲爱的杰 - 亲爱的杰
Dear Jay. - Dear Jay.
你说... - 你说你一直都想陪着我
You say... - You say you always want to be with me.
但你言行不一
But your actions aren't speaking the way your words are.
有一天 我的保姆租了 你和达芙妮·斯宾德主演的影片
My worst day was when my babysitter rented
那天对我来说惨不堪言
that movie you did with Daphne Spender.
卡
And cut.
检查一下
Check...
对 检查一下开关
Yeah, check the switches.
不好意思 在开拍前
Sorry, I feel we should've got to know each other a bit
觉得我们应该多了解对方一些
before we did this.
有时候 和陌生人当炮♥友♥反而更好
Sometimes it's better to have sex with someone before you know them.
或者在这种情况下 假装打炮
Or pretend sex. In this case.
在了解对方之前 你跟很多人假装打炮吗?
Have you had pretend sex with a lot of people before you knew them?
有几个 这种事一点都不性感
A few. It's the least sexy thing ever.
太难为情了
It's so embarrassing.
静悄悄的 很不和谐 - 是的
That hush that descends. - Oh, yeah.
好像我们在做极其严肃且重要的事
It's like we doing something incredibly serious and important.
不像情欲戏 更像是葬礼
Well, it's more like a funeral than a love scene.
我知道
I know.
好吧
Okay.
开始了 - 第46场 第8次拍摄
We're rolling. - Forty six, take eight.
我会一步步教你怎么做
And I'll just talk you through it.
杰 你可以吻她吗?
So, Jay, can you kiss her?
吻脖子
And kiss the neck.
然后吻肩膀
Then the shoulder.
达芙妮 用手抚摸他的头发
Daphne, run your hands through his hair.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
你刚刚放屁了? - 是的!
Did you just fart? - Yes!
很抱歉 - 没事 没关系
I'm so sorry. - It's okay. It's fine.
真的...很抱歉
So... sorry.
好 还在拍
Okay, still rolling.
好
Okay.
脖子...
Neck...
头发...
Hair...
肩膀...
Shoulder...
好 让伊莱上场
Okay. Cue Eli.
你想挠痒痒吗? - 不
Are you asking to be tickled? - No.
他想 快挠他! - 想挠痒痒!
He is. Get him! - Asking to be tickly!
卡 很好 - 好了 伊莱
And cut. Good. - Okay, Eli.
该回学校了 - 可以再来一次吗?
Time to go back to school. - Can we go again?
真的吗?
Really?
我或许有个主意 - 我还以为刚刚就很好了
Maybe I had an idea. - I thought we were great.
是吗?
You did?
杰想再拍一次
Jay wants to go again.
能求求辅♥导♥老师吗? - 好的
Can we beg the tutor? - Yeah.
什么? - 很好
Ooh.
我不会让你赢的 我好胜心很强
Yeah? - Very good.
I'm not gonna let you win. I'm very competitive.
不知道你是否记得这一幕 就像我一样
I wonder if you remember this the way I do.
好的 我牌面大 好了
I'm cutting high here. There you go.
我当时依然是有妇之夫 有了洁西卡
I was still married, just had Jessica.
那天 我们留在片场 和那孩子一起打牌
We stayed on the set that day, played cards with the kid.
达芙妮 你作弊 - 我没有
Daphne, you're cheating. - I'm not.
如果你把牌摊得那么开 我怎么能不看呢?
If you hold your cards splayed out like that, how can I not look?
我们利用他来掩人耳目
He was our decoy.
只要他在场 我们在一起就没关系
It was okay to be together as long as he was there.
一起打发时间
Hanging out like a...
假装是一家人
pretend family.
直到拍摄结束 我们才真正接吻
We didn't even kiss for real until the very end of the shoot.
后来 你说你不会爱上我
Later, you told me that-- that you wouldn't fall in love with me.
或许你说的是实话 或许你从来爱过我
Maybe you were telling the truth, maybe you never did.
一个月后
A month later...
洁西卡的妈妈带她搬去西雅图了 我见到她的次数越来越少
Jessica's mom moved her to Seattle. I saw less and less of her.
你退出影坛 然后说
You quit movies and said that
你喜欢演戏 但不想出名
you loved acting, but you didn't want to be famous.
天啊 人生真奇怪
Man, life is so weird.
不知道你对此的想法是否跟我一样
I wonder if you think about it like I do.
总之...
Anyway...
我们没能在一起 理由千千万...
There were a million reasons why we didn't stay together and...
我们再拍一次
We're going again.
然后...开拍
And... action.
我好爱你
I'm so in love with you.
意大利 它的致命魅力究竟是什么?
Italy. What is its fatal charm?
我认为这里是生而为人 所享有的某种特权
I believe it is a certain permission to be human.
其他地方很久以前就失去了这一点
Which other places lost too long ago.
我昨晚梦到你了
I had a dream about you.
我在梦里爱过你 就像我在现实生活中一样...
I loved you in the dream just as much as I do in real life--
真的吗?好吗?
Really? All right?
我梦到我的胸口有一扇窗户 好吗?
I had a dream I had a window in my chest, right?
但风景是从我们浴室看出去的风景...
But the view was the view from our bathroom...
很多许久没想起的往事突然涌上心头
I'm suddenly remembering things I haven't thought about in a long time.
我家乱成一团 - 就像一部我扮演自己的电影
电影精选列表