You once said you liked it.
我从没说过 - 你说过 只是不记得了
I never did. - You did. You just don't remember.
如果有什么的话 附加条款里该写 “不要芝士蛋糕” 坚决不要
If anything, my rider should say "no cheesecake." Never cheesecake.
明天要和黛西一起吃晚餐
And... dinner with Daisy tomorrow.
马里奥大厨会做特色玉米粽 - 很好
Chef Mario is doing the special tamales. - Oh, good.
还有 托斯卡纳艺术节的安东尼奥 又来电了
Also, Antonio from the Tuscan Arts Festival called again.
关于致敬典礼一事 他们需要答复 - 我拒绝了
They need an answer about the tribute. - I said no.
我告诉他们不行
And I told them no.
但他们很坚持 - 还是不行
But they're very persistent. - And it's still no.
我只想再提一下 因为他们很有名望
I just mention it because they're quite reputable.
想都别想
Not on your life.
时间反正都很紧张 - 绝不办致敬典礼
It was gonna be tight anyways. - No tributes. Ever.
我们几周后就要开拍了 好吧
We start shooting in a couple weeks. Okay.
我大概就是在那个时候意识到 我比你聪明
That was the point when I realized I was more intelligent than you.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
我比你懂得更多 - 是吗?
I know more than you. - Do you?
才不是的 - 就是的
No, you don't. - Yes, I do.
关于哪方面?
About what? - About everything.
方方面面 克罗地亚的首都是哪里?
What is the capital of Croatia?
我几乎连加州的首府都不知道
I barely know the fucking capital of California.
阿伽门农的妻子是谁?
Who was Agamemnon's wife?
瞧 这些都是事实 任何人都能知道事实
See, now, these are just facts. Anybody can know facts.
我对情感方面的事了解得更多 这需要经历过才知道
I know more about emotional stuff. You have to live a life for that.
我的情商更高
I'm more emotionally intelligent.
你不希望我比你更聪明吗?
Don't you want me to be smarter than you?
这不是父女感情的意义所在吗? - 嗯
Isn't that the whole point of this? - Yeah.
你不觉得有点早吗? - 我没法控制时间
Don't you think it's a bit early? - I can't help the timing.
看起来不错 - 是吗?
It looks good. - Oh, yeah?
看不出来
You can't tell.
对 她做得不错 留了点白发
Yeah, she did a good job. She left a little gray in.
他们通常会染得很黑 - 不是...
They usually make it too black. - It's not...
不 刚刚好
No, no, it's just right.
依我看 你最好快点全染白
You should go fully gray, if you want my opinion.
对 但现在还不行
Yeah, but not just yet.
好吧 我要去见摩西和芮欧了
All right, well, I'm going to go meet Moses and Rio.
我爱你
I love you.
嘿 今晚不是要一起吃晚餐吗? 马里奥要做玉米粽
Hey, aren't we having dinner tonight? Mario's doing the tamales.
我们说过吗?
Did we say that?
好吧
All right.
去吧 跟朋友一起 晚餐以后再说
Go on. Be with your friends. There'll be other dinners.
我上一部影片杀青了 要开始拍路易斯兄弟的那部
I wrapped this last one. I start the Louis Brothers movie
就在这里拍 我整个夏天都会在这儿
right here on the lots. I'll be around for the summer.
我要跟芮欧、摩西和几个朋友去欧洲 我跟你说过的
I'm going to Europe with Rio and Moses and some friends. I told you that.
我以为你七月去 - 不 我一直都说是六月
I thought that was in July. - No, it was always June.
我周六动身去巴黎
I'm leaving on Saturday for Paris, and we're making our way to Tuscany.
然后一路去托斯卡纳
周六?这...
Saturday? I mean... That's...
周六 这...太快了
Saturday. That's-- It's too soon.
我有两周假期 我们都没时间好好相处
I got two weeks off. We won't have had time to hang out.
这是你最后一个暑假 - 所以我想见朋友
This is your last summer. - That's why I want to see my friends.
你走了 这里会很冷清
It'll be so lonely here without you.
不会的 你永远不会孤单 - 是吗?我觉得我总是很孤单
No, it won't. You're never alone. - Really? I think I'm always alone.
谢谢 席瓦诺 - 不客气
Thanks, Silvano. - You're welcome.
好吧
Eh. All right.
我跟你们一起去如何?
How about if I joined?
这个嘛 我们要去巴黎 参加一场很棒的爵士音乐节
Well, we're going to this really great jazz festival in Paris
那里人满为患 你受不了
which has a lot of people, so you can't do that.
然后我们会搭火车去皮恩扎 火车上没头等舱
And then we're taking a train with no first class to Pienza,
你也不行 我们要睡帐篷
which you also can't do. And we're sleeping in tents.
这...拜托
Which... I mean, come on.
我基本上是在帐篷里长大的 - 但现在不是了
I basically grew up in a tent. - But not anymore.
肌肉记忆还在
Well, the muscle memory's still there.
好 很好 我得走了
Okay, well, that's good. I gotta go.
嘿 罗恩 - 黛西
Hey, Ronnie. - Daisy.
薇薇安一直在发网球比赛的帖子 你们太可爱了
Vivienne's been posting about the tennis. You guys are adorable.
我们闯进决赛了 很兴奋
Oh. We made the finals. We're so excited.
你现在有朋友了 爸
You got a friend now, Dad.
想吃玉米粽吗?
Want a tamale?
彼得·施奈德去世了
Peter Schneider died.
操 我得打给他
Fuck, I gotta call him.
不 我刚得知消息就过来了
No, I just found out and came here.
他死了
He died.
真的吗?
Really?
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我知道你很爱他
I know how much you loved him.
我手♥机♥里还有他的信息
His message is still on my phone.
你最后一次见他是什么时候?
When was the last time you saw him?
我不知道 大概六个月前
I don't know. Maybe six months ago.
亲爱的 我给你做个三明治
Sweetheart, I'm going to make you a sandwich.
很高兴见到你 彼得 我很想你
I'm glad to see you, Peter. I've missed you.
你的刀放在哪里?
Where do you keep the knives?
砧板旁边的磁吸架上
That magnet thing over by the cutting board.
对哦 - 芭芭拉 不好意思
Oh, yes. - Barbara, I'm sorry.
你打扫后 我们又搞得一团糟
We made a mess after you already cleaned. - That's okay, Jay.
没关系 杰
That's okay, Jay.
老兄...
You know, Pop...
我最近感觉自己的生活好像...
Lately, I feel like my life doesn't really...
不太真实
feel real.
或许更确切地说 我的生活感觉...
Maybe a better way of putting it is that my life doesn't really...
不太真实
feel real.
我听说你和那个手模分手了
I heard about your breakup with the hand model.
分手就像死了一样 对吧?
Breakups are like deaths, aren't they? -
蛋黄酱呢? - 冰箱里的架子上
Mayonnaise? - Refrigerator, on the shelf.
对
Oh, yes.
你的女儿们还好吗?
How are the girls?
黛西今年春天要毕业了
Daisy graduates this spring,
然后她要去约翰斯·霍普金斯大学
and then she's at Johns Hopkins
攻读生物化学 难以置信
for biochemistry, if you can believe it.
她是个聪明的女孩 - 然后...
She's a brilliant girl. - Then...
小洁在圣地亚哥
Jess is in San Diego.
这...
That's...
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do there.
你会搞清楚的 有橄榄油吗?
You'll figure it out. Do you have olive oil?
有 在那边
Yep, over there.
我一直在想《蔓越莓街》
I've been thinking a lot about Cranberry Street.
我们当时拍得很开心 对吧?
We had such fun shooting that, didn't we?
欢声笑语不断
We were always laughing.
知道吗?很快就到 那部片子上映35周年纪念日了
D'you know it's the 35th anniversary coming up?
小洁是次年出生的 所以我记得
Jess was born the next year. That's how I know that.
我所有的回忆都跟电影有关
All my memories are movies.
所以电影对我们来说意义重大
That's what movies are for us.
时光碎片
Pieces of time.
时光碎片
Pieces of time.
有腌黄瓜吗? - 在食品储藏间里
Do you have pickles? - In the pantry.
大概是吧
I think.
对 看到了
Oh, yes, here they are.
看看保质期 - 腌黄瓜不会过期 亲爱的
Check the expiration. - Pickles don't expire, my love.
肯定会过期的
They definitely do.
好着呢
They're fine.
35年 可能吗?
Thirty-five years. Is that possible?
完全有可能 孩子
It's all possible, son.
那部影片很有魔力
There was such magic on that one.
我当时备受宠爱 以为以后的影片都会这样
I was spoiled. I thought they'd all be like that.
并不是 - 凤毛麟角
They're not. - So few are.
很高兴你一直想着我们
I'm glad you've been thinking about us.
我有部影片 希望我们一起拍
I have a picture I'd like for us to do together.
就是那部关于妓♥女♥的影片 我跟你说过的
It's the prostitute picture I told you about.
哦 是吗? - 是的
Oh, yeah? - Oh, yes.
我现在正在拍一部电影 紧接着还有一部
Well, I'm shooting a movie now, and then I'm doing one right after.
知道路易斯兄弟吗?
Do you know those kids, the Louis Brothers?
他们是你的铁杆影迷
They're big fans of yours.
电影精选列表