Uh-huh. This is why I could never marry you.
为什么?因为我很忠诚?
Why, because I'm loyal?
不 因为你纵容他
No. Because you enable.
我们要去巴黎
We're on the road to Paris
天啊 我们现在得听他弹钢琴
Oh, man, now we have to listen to him play the piano.
我们要坐飞机去巴黎
We're going to Paris by plane
唱吧 罗恩!
Sing it, Ronnie!
去那里冒险
An adventure to the place
那里...
Where...
我不知道歌♥词 - 来吧 罗恩
I don't know the words. - Come on, Ronnie.
贾斯汀在差队 好难过
Justin's on the B team. It's so sad.
各位 他不知道往哪儿跑 好难过
You guys, he doesn't know where to run. It's so sad.
看
Look.
他棒球技术真烂
He's really bad at baseball.
我应该吃半片还是整片? - 剂量是多少?
Should I take a half or a whole? - What's the dosage?
你忘带眼镜了? - 走得太匆忙
You forget your glasses? - I left in a hurry.
不能跟大卫道别 不然他会崩溃
Can't say goodbye to David or he has a meltdown.
心理治疗师说 无论如何 我应该告别
The therapist said I should say goodbye anyway
这样他才知道我要离开
so he knows I'm leaving.
他五岁了 不会有事的 - 他们会封闭起来
He'll be okay. He's five. - They block it.
他才五岁 但我可能真该跟他道个别
He's five, but I probably should have said goodbye.
吃整片 否则你会压力很大 最后把我吵醒
Take a whole. Otherwise, you'll stress out and end up waking me up.
有人在播客上说
So, what this man on the podcast was saying
我们永远具备各个年龄段的特质
is that we're always, always every age.
真的吗? - 我真的不知道
Like, literally? - Well, I don't know literally.
好 我吃整片
Yeah, I'll take a whole.
我10岁时 也有30岁和80岁的特质
So when I'm 10, I'm also 30, and also 80.
反之亦然
And vice versa.
你的眼睛怎么青了 小宝?
Why do you have a black eye, puppy?
到法国后会告诉你
I'll tell you when we get to France.
但我现在没必要知道 对吧?
But it's nothing I need to know now, right?
你在奔向什么 还是在逃避什么?
Are you running to something or from something?
是的 - 回忆起幼儿园的时候
Yes. - When I remember kindergarten,
我也有这个年龄的特质 对吧?
I'm my age now, right?
我怎么知道你如何回忆自己? - 他说的时候还挺有道理
How would I know how you remember yourself?
成名是什么感觉?
What does it feel like to be famous?
据我所知 没什么特别的感觉
It doesn't feel like anything, as far as I know.
你谈论功名利禄 阳光灿烂的生活和幸福
You talk about fame and success, and this sunlit life and happiness.
你谈论我 好像我贵为王者
You talk about me as if I'm some kind of a king.
但你的言语 不过是甜言蜜语 转瞬即逝...
But your words are just... sweetness that disappears in your mouth--
好了 杰 能停一下吗?
Okay, Jay, can you stop there?
你刚才有什么感觉?
What did you feel just then?
我感觉自负、成功
I felt conceited. Successful.
像个明星
A star.
你想当明星吗?
You want to be a star?
我是说...
I mean...
当然想
Yeah, sure.
继续 还有什么?
Go on. What else?
喜欢在女生面前表现得高高在上
Enjoying patronizing a young girl.
觉得自己贵为王者
Thinking I'm a king.
你觉得这样很强大、有王者风范吗?
Did that seem powerful, kingly, to you?
看起来很装腔作势
Looked like a lot of posturing.
你多大了 杰?
How old are you, Jay?
23岁
Twenty-three.
我没兴趣 看你努力假扮革命前俄♥国♥的著名作家
I'm not interested in seeing you try to be a famous writer in pre-revolutionary Russia
我希望看到 刚从肯塔基州搭巴士过来的宿醉小子
.I want to see the hungover kid who just got off the bus from Kentucky...
想努力打动班上的漂亮女生
who's trying to impress all the cute girls in the class.
基本上就是做真实的自己?
Basically, just be myself?
知道做真实的自己有多难吗?
Do you know how hard it is to be yourself?
如果你有幸成为职业演员 就要靠撒谎为生
If you're lucky enough to act professionally you'll be lying for a living.
谎技越高 就越显真诚
The better you lie, the more truthful you'll seem,
就会越成功
and the more successful you'll be.
对不太喜欢内省的年轻人来说 这种鬼话很烧脑
That's confusing shit for a young man who doesn't tend towards introspection.
你说你想当明星
You say you want to be a star.
我认识几位明星
Well, I've known a few of those.
到那个层级 会更加烧脑
That's a whole other layer of headfuck.
你现在得演两场戏
Now you gotta act twice.
一场是演角色 另一场是演你自己
Once when you play the part, and then again when you play yourself.
你得真心渴望才行
You have to really want that.
是的 - 是的
I do. - I do.
嘿 小提 - 怎么?
Hey, Tim. - Yeah?
想试试吗?
Wanna have a go?
好啊
Sure.
多留意 给他们露一手
Show 'em how to do it.
成名是什么感觉?
What does it feel like to be famous?
据我所知 没什么特别的感觉
I don't feel like anything, as far as I know.
你谈论功名利禄 阳光灿烂的生活和幸福
You talk about fame and success, and this sunlit life and happiness.
你谈论我 好像我贵为王者
You talk about me as if I'm some kind of a king.
但你的言语
But your words are like a sweetness
不过是甜言蜜语 转瞬即逝
that disappears in your mouth in an instant.
我看不出有什么特别美好的地方
I see nothing especially lovely about it.
我得马上回去继续写作了
I must go at once and begin writing again.
小提很慌张 - 为什么?
Tim's having a panic attack. - Why?
我要去参加彼得·施奈德的试镜 是个重要角色
I have a huge audition for Peter Schneider.
伙计 太棒了 - 小提很讨厌试镜
Dude, that's amazing. - Tim hates auditions.
我试镜时表现很差劲 - 我几乎没参加过试镜
I am the worst auditioner. - I've barely ever gotten an audition.
这压根不是对才华的考验 - 确实是某种考验
It's so not a test of talent. - It's a test of something.
你的才华会展现出来的 总是这样
Your talent will shine through. It always does.
跟他一起去吧 杰
Go with him, Jay.
你能让人镇定
You're a calming influence.
试镜完来酒吧 可以免费喝酒
Come by the bar after. Free drinks.
我们会的
We will.
“我曾一度想死 我会想象自己的葬礼”
"I used to want to die. I'd imagine my funeral."
他好像是乡下来的
I think he's from the sticks.
“漂亮女孩都在哭”
"All the pretty girls crying."
对 然后他就开始谈论天空和星星
Then he goes on about the sky and the stars.
他太诗情画意了 不像乡下小子 更像是...
He's too poetic for a hick kid. He'd be more like...
“还有很多女生我没睡过
"There are too many girls I ain't laid.
比如迪迪·达菲”
Dede Duffy, for one."
我不知道
I don't know, um...
比如:“我说不定还会长个儿
Shit like, "I might even grow more."
我还有好多事没做过 我不...
"There's so many things I ain't done yet, I don't--
我没法逐一列举”
I don't have the vocabulary to list them."
这样好多了 你就该这么说 - 我不能乱改剧本
That's better. You should say that. - I can't mess with their script.
你会表现很棒的
You're gonna do great in there.
在这种场合 我会紧张得要命
I just get so fucking nervous at these things.
看看这个
Well, look at this.
这是好兆头 你会拿到这个角色 伙计 我有预感
It's a sign. You're gonna get this, buddy, I can feel it.
谢谢 伙计
Thanks, buddy.
吃掉吧 祝你好运
Eat it, for good luck.
什么? - 来吧 就一角而已
What? - Come on. Just a corner.
借用他的力量 - 别说了 伙计 你吓到我了
Harness his powers. - Stop it, man. You're freaking me out.
提姆·加利根 - 我在
Tim Galligan. - Uh, yeah.
你愿意和我一起念台词吗?
Will you read with me?
好 - 谢谢
Yeah. - Thanks.
嗨 - 谢谢
Hi. - Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
你跟谁一起念台词? - 我陪朋友念台词
Uh, who are you here to read? - To read with my friend.
如果可以的话
If that's okay.
好
Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
我会给你几个剧本片段 - 谢谢
I'll get you some sides. - Oh, thanks.
给 - 谢谢
Here you go. - Thank you.
你有什么不满 泰丽?
What's your beef, Tilly?
我没什么不满 - 是吗?但你那副表情
I ain't got no beef. - Yeah? But you got that look.
你眉头皱得老高
That line in your forehead that goes from here to here.
我曾一度想死
I used to want to die.
我会想象自己的葬礼
I'd imagine my funeral.
漂亮女孩都在哭
All the pretty girls crying.
但我现在不想死
But I don't want to die, now.
我还没看够世间的风景
电影精选列表