我都记不得上次坐地铁是什么时候了
I can't tell you the last time I was on a subway.
哦 是科扎克那部片子 - 对 那场追逐戏
Oh, the Kozak picture. - Right, the chase scene.
当时是在舞台上 但尺寸很准确
It was on a stage, but the dimensions were very accurate.
我们得知 你将在著名的 托斯卡纳艺术节上接受表彰
We saw you're being honored at a prestigious Tuscan Arts Festival.
你这么年轻就办致敬典礼?
Aren't you too young to be having a tribute?
你太客气了 但我不知道自己还能拍多少部电影
You're very kind, but I don't know how many more movies I have in me.
至少再拍一部 - 我想在意大利办致敬典礼
At least one more. - I'd like to have a tribute in Italy.
克莱夫 意大利或其他任何地方
Clive, they don't give tributes to computer programmers
都不会给电脑程序员办致敬典礼
in Italy or anywhere.
希望你盛装打扮 邀请所有亲朋好友出席
I expect you'll get all dressed up and invite all your friends and family.
总之 我会这样做 所以...
That's what I'd do, anyway, so...
克莱夫说得对 这是致敬你的职业生涯 好好办一场
Clive's right. It's your career. Let's do it up.
邀请你的孩子和你♥爸♥出席
Invite your kids. Invite your dad.
我爸? - 我知道 但有何不可?
My dad? - Well, I know, but why not?
我的孩子 我爸可不好说
My kids. I don't know about my dad.
他是你♥爸♥ 总有一天会离开你
He's your dad. He's not gonna be here forever.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 但你打给他
All right, but you call him.
他愿意的话 可以派飞机去接他
We can send him a plane if he wants.
没问题
Done. - All right.
天啊...
Oh, my--
看着你 我仿佛看到了自己的一生
When I look at you, I see my whole life.
我跟制片厂的瑞奇谈过
I talked to Rich at the studio.
试装可以推迟 - 艾伦打过电♥话♥
They'll push the fitting. - Alan called.
杰在酒吧跟人打架
Jay was in a bar fight.
他打断了一位儿童治疗师的鼻子
He broke a child therapist's nose.
他打断儿童什么... - 你知道这事吗?
He broke a child what? - Did you know this?
他跟你提过吗?
Did he say anything about this?
我很想知道
I wanted it very badly. - No.
没有
Do you like being famous?
你喜欢出名吗?
You must have such a wonderful sunlit life. You're so happy.
你肯定过着阳光灿烂的好日子 一定很开心
我觉得出名会很糟糕
I think it'd be terrible being famous.
所有人都盯着你 议论你
Everyone looking at you, talking about you.
很疯狂 对吧? - 对
It's like being crazy, isn't it? - Yes.
旅行显然没帮助 瞧他跟我们这些老百姓挤在一起
Clearly doesn't help with travel. Packed in with us plebs.
你们都是做什么的?要去哪儿?
So what do you all do? Where are you all going?
米兰
Milan.
农具 - 我爸就是干这行的
Farm equipment. - My father was in farm equipment.
我要去比萨 我是消防员
I go to Pisa. I'm a fireman.
我演过消防员 - 佛罗伦萨!
I played a fireman. - Florence!
我们在梵蒂冈工作 - 我去看女儿
We work in the Vatican.
解释一下是怎么回事
Explain what is happening.
我正在拼命想呢 丽兹
My thoughts are formulating in real time here, Liz.
我们只是闺蜜游 要去约炮!
We're just on a girls' trip. - We're going to get shagged!
我们是数学教授 - 搞电脑的 去参加婚礼
Computers. Wedding.
人生教练 也是去参加婚礼
Life coach. Also wedding.
记得上次我们来巴黎的时候吗? - 我不想聊这事
Remember the last time we were in Paris? - I don't want to talk about it.
因为我们从来没...
'Cause we never did...
聊过这件事
talk about it.
20年前 我在埃菲尔铁塔上把你甩了
Twenty years ago, I left you up the Eiffel Tower.
是19年前 我不想提这件事
Nineteen years ago. I don't want to talk about it.
我查过你 你60岁了
I looked you up. You're 60.
对 - 你不能变老
Yes. - You can't get old.
你变老 表示我也一样 - 如果你不变老 我也一样
If you're getting old, that means I am. - I'll stop if you will.
就这么定了!
Deal!
要吃花生吗? - 好啊!
Do you want some peanuts? - Sure, sure!
人们说 你只会本色表演 你对此如何回应?
What do you say to people who say you only play yourself?
你知道本色表演有多难吗?
Do you know how difficult it is to be yourself?
试试看
You try it.
我周六在托斯卡纳有个致敬典礼
You know, I'm having a tribute in Tuscany on Saturday.
你们都应该出席 你们所有人 对!
And you all should come. All of you. Yeah!
对 去那边跟我的公♥关♥丽兹说
Yes, just talk to my publicist Liz right there.
什么时候 杰? - 对不起
What time, Jay? - Sorry.
你有什么遗憾吗?
Do you have any regrets?
你叫什么名字? - 菲比
What's your name? - Phoebe.
你真厉害 菲比
You're a tough one, Phoebe.
各位 托斯卡纳见!
I'll see you all in Tuscany!
后会有期!
Arrivederci!
大家都很友善 人们都很友善
Everyone is so nice. People are so nice.
对了 这是我吃过 最好吃的花生 尝一颗
By the way, these are the best peanuts I've ever had. Try one.
真好吃 欧洲花生
It's a good peanut. A European peanut.
我没给你吃 因为我知道你过敏
I didn't offer you one because I know about your allergy.
没错 我的喉咙会肿 然后我会死掉
That's right. My throat will close, and I will die.
如果不见人 我怎么扮演别人?
How can I play people when I don't see people?
不跟人接触?
Don't touch people?
别跟人接触
Don't touch people.
小宝 你有时候会说:
So, puppy, you know those times you say,
“除非我真的需要知道 否则别告诉我”?
"Don't tell me unless I really need to know"?
现在不是那种时候...
This isn't one of those times...
你在酒吧斗殴 揍了一位儿童心理治疗师
Why didn't you tell us you punched a child therapist
你怎么没跟我们说?
in a bar fight?
我没想到他会... - 起诉?他在起诉
I didn't think he'd-- - Sue? He's suing.
我知道说实话很难...
I know it's difficult to be honest...
你不能对我们有任何隐瞒 否则我们没法工作
You have to tell us everything, or we can't do our jobs.
...无论如何都爱你的人 就更难了
...who love you no matter what. More difficult.
何出此言? - 我们就是这样 我们爱他
Why are you saying that? - We do. We love him.
你爱他 我为他工作
You love him. I work for him.
你知道我很喜欢你
You know I adore you.
但媒体知道这件事后 我们需要采取对策
But when the press gets ahold of this, we need a counter-narrative.
他先打你? 你眼睛上的淤青就是这么来的吗?
He hit you first? Is that how you got the black eye?
因为“杰·凯利自卫反击跟踪狂” 这套说辞
'Cause "Jay Kelly defends himself from crazed stalker" sounds a whole lot better
远远好过“杰·凯利 殴打无还手之力的儿童心理治疗师”
than "Jay Kelly beats up defenseless child therapist."
不是那样的 - 我们怎么会知道?
That's not what happened. - Well, how would we know that?
如果我以后没法拍电影了 我没意见
If I've made my last movie, I'm all right with that.
我活得很精彩 - 别这么说 这不是真心话
I had a good run. - You don't mean that.
艾伦说 他们声称你把他的鼻子打断了
You broke his nose. They're claiming this, from Alan.
“多处骨折 需要手术 加上永久性嗅觉减退...”
"Multiple fractures needing surgery, plus permanent reduction in sense of smell..."
他说我偷走了他的人生
He says I stole his life.
“...可能会破相 赔偿金可能高达一亿美元”
"...and potential deformity, can result in compensation up to $100,000,000."
杰·凯利
Jay Kelly.
杰·凯利 杰
Jay Kelly. Jay.
杰·凯利
Jay Kelly.
杰
Jay.
凯利
Kelly.
快点!赶快!我们会错过的!
Come on! Quickly! We're going to miss it!
快点! - 黛西 我来了
Hurry up! - Daisy, I'm coming.
杰·凯利
Jay Kelly.
杰·凯利
Jay Kelly.
加里·库珀
Gary Cooper.
加里·格兰特
Cary Grant.
杰·凯利
Jay Kelly.
克拉克·盖博
Clark Gable.
杰·凯利
Jay Kelly.
罗伯特·德尼罗
Robert De Niro.
杰·凯利
Jay Kelly.
杰·凯利
Jay Kelly.
再见 亲爱的 再见 妈妈 再见 周末愉快
Bye, honey. Bye, Mommy, see you. Have a good weekend.
真不敢相信 你一个人从洛杉矶开车过来
I can't believe you drove here from LA by yourself.
我想见你一面
I wanted to see you in your life.
我来圣地亚哥快一年了
I've been in San Diego for almost a year.
我上一部电影拍了很长时间
Well, my last movie went long.
然后我去希腊拍伏特加广♥告♥ 真庆幸周末有空
And then I had this vodka ad in Greece,
我知道你很忙
so I'm lucky to have a weekend. - I know you're busy.
我跳上车 一路开到这里
I jumped in the truck and I drove all the way down here.
你能不能...
So, can you, like--
你现在可以自己去加油站了?
At this point, can you just go into a gas station alone?
对 我用自助服务 然后用棒球帽遮住眼睛
Yeah, I do self-serve, and then I just put a baseball cap over my eyes.
要尿尿时怎么办?
What about having to pee?
路边解决
Side of the road.
天啊 爸
电影精选列表