My family's losing it at home. - Like a movie where I'm playing myself.
看着自己... - 抱歉 你得再说一次
Watching myself... - I'm sorry, go again.
你说的话 我一个字都没听见 - 我说我突然想起来很多事情
I didn't hear a word you said. - I said I'm suddenly remembering things.
是怎么回事?
Now, what is that?
回忆? - 是的
Memory? - Well, yes.
或许你的回忆想给当下的你一点启示
Maybe your memory's trying to tell you something about your present.
比如什么? - 不知道 我累了
Like what? - I don't know. I'm tired.
我刚和黛西吵了一架 - 真希望我能在场帮帮他们
I just had a fight with Daisy. - I wish I was there to help them.
什么? - 什么?没什么
What? - What? Nothing.
我只是...累了...
Ah. - I'm just... tired...
真希望我多花点时间陪陪她 我以前总是在工作
I just wish I would have spent more time with her, I was always at work.
我总是帮你协商 预订周末的航♥班♥
Well, I always negotiated flights on the weekends for you
让你回家去看孩子们 - 当时很难...
to go home and see the kids. - It was very difficult to...
你想说什么? - 我是说 比如本
What are you getting at? - I'm just saying, Ben, for instance,
他每周末 都从演出地飞回家去看望家人
flies home every weekend from the show to see his family.
本?本·阿科克? - 我不是在比较
Ben? Ben Alcock? - I'm not comparing.
听得出来 你就是在比较 - 这是我们所做的决定
It's hard not to feel like you are. - These are the decisions we make
就像我决定这次跟你出行一样 - 这不仅仅是决定
like I made to come on this trip. - These aren't just decisions.
或者不回吻丽兹 我的家人宁愿...
Or not kiss Liz back. My family would rather...
回吻丽兹?
Kiss Liz back?
...我现在待在家里 - 你亲丽兹了?
...I'm home right now. - Did you kiss Liz?
不 是她亲了我 - 丽兹呢?
No, she kissed me. - Where is Liz?
丽兹走了 克丽丝塔也是 她的狗吃了一颗螺丝钉
Liz left. Krista, too. Her dog ate a screw.
是克丽丝塔的狗 不是丽兹的
Krista's dog, not Liz's.
丽兹很生气
Liz was just pissed.
她给你留了一张纸条
She left you this note.
是克丽丝塔 不是丽兹
Krista, not Liz.
丽兹不干了 永远离开了?
Liz leave leave, like forever?
什么是永远?我不...
What is forever? I don't...
本·阿科克真的每个周末都飞回家?
Does Ben Alcock really fly home on the weekends?
本不是什么圣人 这是他的第二段婚姻
Ben's no saint. This was his second marriage.
他老婆是孩子的保姆 - 你现在没必要贬低他
She was the nanny. - You don't have to put him down.
你跟提姆西是怎么回事? 打算告诉我吗?
Were you ever gonna let me know what happened with Timothy?
我说过我会告诉你 - 对 但你没有
I told you I would. - Yeah, but you didn't.
能帮我拿瓶水吗?
Think maybe you can get me a water?
你不能去拿吗?
Can't you get it?
站住!小偷!
Stop! Thief!
他抢了我的手提包
He's got my handbag.
别...
No. No... no.
操!
Oh! Fuck!
席瓦诺!我会跟过去
Silvano! I'm-I'm going.
他真的是个英雄
He really is a hero.
我想下车 - 天啊 我喜欢你这种态度
I wanna go out there. - God, I love your attitude.
我手上的牌都是5
I've got five.
来啊! - 太不公平了
Go! - That is so not fair.
难以置信
This is unbelievable.
- Oh! - Oof.
逮住你了 你这个混♥蛋♥! - 你应该冲在前面的 克莱夫
I got you, you son of a bitch! - You should've gone ahead, Clive.
杰抓住小偷了!
Jay captured the thief!
嘿 好样的! - 是真的
Hey, bravo! - Shit was real.
好了 - 抓住你了
There we go. - Thanks, love!
谢谢 亲爱的!
And he gave him a black eye, the bastard. - A real shiner.
- 那个混♥蛋♥的眼睛被他打得乌青 - 成熊猫眼了
好样的!
Oh. Bravo, bravo!
好 好了
Okay, all right. - Mwah!
好样的 - 真是个绅士
Bravo. - Such a gentleman.
别老盯着我看 也别老议论我
Stop looking at me and talking about me all the time.
请行行好 他吃药就好了
Please be kind, he just needs his medication.
他是个好人 顾家的好男人
He's a nice guy, a real family man.
他有三个很棒的孩子 他不是这种人
He has three wonderful kids. This is not who he is.
你是英雄 小宝
You're a hero, puppy.
好吗?
Okay?
来吧 - 你能不能...给他找个医生
Come on. - Will you just...get him to a doctor.
我去给你拿水
I'll get you that water.
我马上就来
I'll be there in a minute.
“然后那只毛茸茸的小动物
"And the little tiny, tiny fur animal
跑进地洞里” 瞧见没?
ran down a hole into the ground." You see?
一只可爱的小熊穿上外套
A little cute bear putting on its coat.
“然后太阳在河那边落下去了...”
"Then sun went down beyond the river..."
(皮恩扎)
我会帮忙照看你的自行车 好吗?
I'll take care of your bike, okay?
黛西 你能告诉他们吗?
Daisy, can you please tell them?
黛西
Daisy.
黛西?
Daisy?
你能告诉她这是真的吗?
Can you tell her that it's true?
什么是真的?
What is true?
这匹马能赢 不需要...
Like the horse can win without...
好好玩
Have fun.
再见 爸 爱你
See you, Dad. Love you.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
放手 给她自♥由♥ 这样是对的
It's right to let her go.
我跟艾伦谈过 他准备好律师函了
So, I spoke to Alan, he's got a legal letter ready.
我签字核准了 我们还得准备一份声明
I signed off on it. We also have to have a statement prepared
以防提姆西向媒体爆料
in case T-Timothy goes to the press.
这里有一份草稿 你读一下 然后确认是否可行
I got a draft here, I need you to read it, be okay with it.
眼镜是你的
These are yours.
我知道你清楚该说什么 该发生的事总会发生
I know you know what to say. Whatever happens, happens.
黛西也是我的朋友 我背叛了她
Daisy's my friend, too, and I betrayed her.
你只是尽职尽责
You were just doing your job.
这是独断专横者的借口 我觉得自己是个大坏蛋
That's a Nazi excuse. I feel like such a bad person.
是我的错 梅格 听着...
It's my fault, Meg. Listen...
休息一下 去意大利度假吧
take a break, go on a holiday in Italy.
我不会有事的 这...
I'll be fine. Is it...?
罗恩 你有没有...
Ron, do you have any...? Um...
谢谢你 杰
Thank you, Jay.
顺便说一句 如果我爸 追着我满欧洲跑 我会很开心
For the record, I'd love it if my father chased me across Europe.
法国总统马克龙要带坎蒂去日内瓦
Oh, and Emmanuel Macron is taking Candy to Geneva,
你得重新找个发型师
so you need another hair person.
我爱你 恭喜
I love you and congratulations.
凯利先生!抱歉
Mr. Kelly! Sorry.
毛毛虫先生 嗨
Mr. Caterpillar. Hi.
(毛毛虫布朗)
嗨 我是你的司机艾芭
Hi, I'm Alba, your driver.
你爹在等你
Your daddy is waiting for you
他跟安东尼奥和主办委员会在餐厅
at the restaurant with Antonio and host committee.
我“爹”? - 对
My "daddy"? - Yeah.
你爹 我打给他 还派了飞机去接他 他很兴奋
Your daddy. I called him and sent a plane. He's very excited.
靠 没想到他真的会来
Shit. I didn't think he'd actually come.
我会带你去见你爹
I will bring you to your daddy.
就这么多人吗?
Is this everyone?
是吗?好
M - Yeah? Okay.
你就不能拿一件行李吗?
Can you take maybe one bag?
你拿 - 什么?
You take it. - What?
你拿
Take it.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
我忘了给你 凯利先生
Ah, I forgot to give you, Mr. Kelly.
毛毛虫先生 你的芝士蛋糕
Mr. Caterpillar, your cheesecake.
很好 谢谢 - 我附加条款里的规定 你吃吧
Wonderful. Thank you. - My rider. You eat it.
在意大利 我们喜欢努力工作
Here in Italy, we like to work hard.
但工作结束后 我们也喜欢放松 享受美食
But also, when we finish our work, we relax and we like to eat.
我们有时会哭 但如果你有趣 我们可能也会笑
We cry sometimes, but also, if you are funny, we might laugh.
有时候 我们会结婚...
Sometimes we get married...
别生坎蒂的气 我们会给你重新找个发型师
Don't get mad at Candy. We'll find you a new hair person.
反正我身边人也太多了
I have too many people around me anyway.
你需要人手 对吧?
You need some people, right?
我们有时会吵架
We argue sometimes. But also...
要不找个会计吧 - 律师 你需要艾伦
Maybe an accountant. - A lawyer. You need Alan.
还有谁?宣传人员、主厨
Who else? Publicity, chef.
或者我 你需要我
Or me. You need me.
对 罗恩 我需要你
Yeah, Ron. I need you.
操 我刚刚好像撞到一只兔子
Fuck. I think I just hit a rabbit.
艾芭 我能去哪儿 给我爸买♥♥份礼物什么的吗?
Alba, is there someplace we can get a gift or something for my dad?
好的
电影精选列表