Yeah, yeah.
能送我去罗莎餐厅吗 拜托?
Can you drop me at Ristorante da Rosa, please?
你要去哪里?
Where you goin'?
我五点有约 去城里喝一杯而已
Uh, I have a 5 p.m. Just a quick drink in town.
不过我会回来陪你吃晚餐 给我留一块提拉米苏
I'll be back for your dinner. Save me a tiramisu.
你五点要和谁见面?
Who do you have a 5 p.m. with?
本·阿科克 我得花点时间见见他
Uh, Ben Alcock. I just-- I gotta put a little time in with him.
因为他也要搞致敬典礼?
'Cause he's also getting a tribute?
第二场致敬典礼 对
The second tribute, yes.
所以你打算让我一个人跟我“爹”待着
So you're gonna just leave me alone with my "daddy."
我会陪你 永远都会陪你
I'm here for you. I'm always here.
从七点开始 剩下的旅程我都会陪着你
And I'll be with you from 7 for the rest of the trip.
我不在乎 去见本·阿科克吧 他的附加条款里有什么?
I don't care. Meet Ben Alcock. What's in his rider?
本的附加条款其实很简单
Actually, Ben's rider is quite minimal.
少来
Fuck off.
再见 罗恩先生 - 谢谢 艾芭
Ciao, Signore Ron. - Thank you, Alba.
尽量开心一点 替我向你♥爸♥问好
Try to have some fun. Say hi to your dad for me.
你在这儿睡觉时 可能会遇到鬼魂
You might meet a ghost while you sleep here.
鬼魂通常是小僧人 他们会暴露自己
The ghosts are usually little monks who expose themselves.
我觉得他们会乐意见到杰·凯利
I would have thought they would love to meet Jay Kelly.
于是我不再撸铁 开始练瑜伽了
So, I stopped pumping iron, and I took up yoga.
我现在是这辈子身材最好的时候!
And now I'm in the best shape of my life!
还是那么苗条 但肌肉紧实
Still slender, but taut.
我也一直保持思维敏捷 玩玩数独
Also keep the mental game tough. Do a little sudoku.
嘿
Ah. - Hey.
我的大明星儿子 - 嘿 帅哥
My son, the movie star. - Hey, Studly.
帅哥赶来了
Studly made it. - Ah.
认识一下珍妮机长和洛德斯
Uh, meet Captain Jenny and Lourdes.
他们用你给我派的那架小飞机 把我接了过来
They flew me in on that tiny plane you got me.
女飞行员
Lady pilot.
从缅因州飞到佛罗伦萨 你父亲一路逗我们笑
Your father entertained us all the way from Maine to Florence
他讲的故事很精彩 但时不时有点令人不快
with his wonderful, often offensive stories.
真有个性
What a personality.
杰 有其父必有其子
Jay, the apple doesn't fall very far from the tree.
大名鼎鼎的罗恩呢? 我们还以为会有大队人马
Well-- Now, where is this famous Ron? We expected the whole team.
对 我们以为毛毛虫先生 会带大队人马呢
Yes. We thought Mr. Caterpillar would have rolled very deep.
不 大名鼎鼎的罗恩五点跟人有约
No, the famous Ron had a 5 p.m.
罗恩对你保护有加
Ron is very protective of you.
他很担心你奖杯的大小和形状
He was so worried about the size and the shape of your trophy.
我肯定会喜欢的
I'm sure I'll love it.
当地工匠乔凡尼
A local artisan, Giovanni,
熬了个通宵 你们美国人应该是这样说吧
did what I think you Americans call an all-nighter, and blew it himself.
他亲自吹制了奖杯
乔凡尼后悔戴了口罩 他一直饱受新冠折磨
Giovanni regrets the mask. He suffers from infinite COVID.
杰·凯利 芝士蛋糕给你准备好了
Jay Kelly. Your cheesecake is waiting.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
谢谢 太感谢了 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you very much. Thank you.
我是天下最好的朋友了 但千万别跟我作对
I'm the best friend anybody has, but you don't want me as an enemy.
我向你保证 因为你刚才说的话...
I promise you that. Because what you're saying--
会...我...让我说话!
Would-- I-- Let me talk!
因为你刚才说的话听起来很像敲诈
Because what you're saying sounds remarkably like a shakedown.
我希望自己搞错了
I'm happy to be wrong,
但如果我们真要这么做 我现在就挂电♥话♥
but if that's what we're doing, I'm hanging up the telephone right now.
你就这么办 去跟提姆西谈 然后给我回电
You do that. Speak to Timothy, then call me back.
艾伦 你在听吗? 那个混♥蛋♥想敲诈我们
Alan, are you there? That motherfucker was trying to shake us down.
毫无进展 警探那边有消息吗?
It's dead. Did we hear from the detective?
你的领巾真好看
Like the neckerchief.
好 别说了 我现在要跟本喝一杯
All right. Hold your fire. I got a drink now with Benny boy.
好 记得告诉我 回头打给你
Yeah. Yeah. Let me know. I'll call you after.
好 再见
Yeah. Ciao.
热得要命 天啊
It's hot as hell. Jesus.
怎么了?你说什么?
What happened? What'd you say?
我喜欢你的领巾
Uh, I-I like the neckerchief.
是吗?嗯 对
Yeah? Yeah. Right. Ahh.
本·阿科克 你有一双梦幻的蓝眼睛 真帅气
You look handsome, Ben Alcock with the dreamy blue eyes.
航♥班♥顺利吗? - 是两舱飞机 头等舱很小
Flight good? - It was a two-class plane, small first.
但有可以躺下的床 所以...
But lie-down beds, so...
皆大欢喜 - 对
Happy ending. - Yeah.
你点了酒吗? - 我喝苏打水就行
Did you order a drink? - Uh, I'm just having seltzer.
这个嘛... - 你坐飞机来的吗?
Aww. Well... - You just fly in?
火车 一路上...
Train. It was a whole--
但没关系 我们都很好
But, um, it's fine. We're all good.
我刚送杰去跟参加电影节的人吃晚餐
I just sent Jay to a dinner with the festival people.
给杰安排了晚餐? - 你也一样
Jay got a dinner? - You got a dinner too.
我的行程上写的是“喝东西” - 那种晚餐饭局不适合你
My schedule said "drinks." - You don't wanna be at that dinner.
你带了家人来 你是个正常人
You brought your family. You're a proper human.
杰单身又古怪 需要有人陪他玩
Jay is single and weird and needs to be entertained.
你没必要贬低杰来哄我开心
You don't have to put Jay down to make me feel better.
你总是这样 罗恩 知道吗? - 我很爱杰 一直像父亲一样照顾他
You do that, Ron. You know that? - I love Jay. Been like a father to Jay.
但没那么复杂 因为我就像他兄弟一样
But much less complicated because I'm like a brother.
我要喝一杯!
I could use a drink!
我一直在想 还跟梅兰妮聊了聊
So, I-I've been thinking, and, uh, talking to Melanie.
还有...我觉得你好像对我不上心
And... And I feel like I'm not really getting enough of you.
是吗?我很上心 小宝 什么时候不上心了?
Really? I'm here now, puppy. What haven't I been there for?
我知道你是杰·凯利的经纪人 我没法跟他比
I know you're in the Jay Kelly business, and I can't compete with him.
我无所谓
I'm okay with that.
靠 我知道给我举办这次致敬典礼
I mean, I know the only reason I'm getting this tribute
唯一的原因是他拒绝了 - 他后来又接受了
is because he passed on it. - And then took it back.
抱歉 这事弄得一团糟
I'm sorry that got all farkakte.
不过别担心 你俩都会拿奖杯
But don't worry. You're both getting trophies.
但你得对我用点心
But I need to get some of you.
好吧 杰是我的客户之一 但他不是我唯一的客户
Okay. Jay is one of my clients, but he's not my only client.
我要怎么改进?
How can I improve?
我暂时不要经纪人了
I'm gonna go without a manager for a while.
慢着 - 只要一名律师和一位代理人
Hold on. - Just an attorney and an agent.
还有一位公♥关♥人员
And a publicist. - All right.
外加一位业务经理
Uh, and a business manager.
你是我合作第二久的客户
You're my second oldest client ever.
从迪士尼节目开始 咱俩就一直合作
We've been together since the Disney shows.
我...我知道 - 我家出了点问题
I... I know. - I'm having problems at home.
薇薇安很焦虑 脚也肿了 - 很遗憾听到这个消息
Vivienne has anxiety and swollen feet. - I'm sorry to hear that.
你刚从一部热播剧退下来
You're just coming off a successful television show.
需要调整一段时间 - 已经很久了
That correction takes a minute. - It's been a minute already.
你正处于过渡阶段 但我真觉得你会进入一个黄金期
You're in-between ages, but I really feel like you're entering a sweet spot.
我只想试试看
I-I just need to try this.
我参加了你的婚礼 给你敬过酒!
I was at your wedding. I gave you a toast!
我知道! - 我们亲如家人 我爱你!
I know! I know! - We're family. I love you!
打住!
Stop. Stop! Stop.
我就知道很难说出口
I knew it would be hard to do this.
我本打算在致敬典礼后发一封邮件
I was gonna send an email after the tribute,
但梅兰妮说应该当面说
but Melanie said I should do it in person.
其实没必要
I didn't have to.
我每天做的事 有很多你都不知道
There are things I do all day long that you don't know about.
不 别试图劝我反悔
No, don't-- don't try to talk me out of it.
不 别哭
No, don't cry.
是你哭了 小宝 - 不 我知道
You're crying, puppy. - No, I know.
但不表示你一定要哭
But it doesn't mean you have to cry.
好吧 你哭了 小宝 是你先哭的
Okay, you cry, puppy. You were crying first.
抱歉 我只是...
I'm sorry. I'm just...
我只是在倒时差 有点累 岁月不饶人
I'm just jet-lagged and I'm tired and I'm old.
她没事
She's okay.
芬纳说你的压力感染了她 所以影响到了她的脚
Fenner says that she's picking up on your stress, and it's affecting her feet.
我的压力怎么会影响薇薇安的脚?
How the fuck is my stress affecting Vivienne's feet?
别激动 罗恩 仔细想想挺有道理的
Relax, Ronnie. It makes sense if you think about it.
你让足科医生来分♥析♥我们的孩子? 你脑子进水了?
You're gonna let a foot doctor analyze our child? What is wrong with you?
别这样对我说话 我一个人照顾孩子
Don't speak to me like that. I am single-parenting it here.
大卫感冒 传染给我们了 - 对不起 我爱你
And we all have David's cold. - I'm sorry. I love you.
只是...我今天过得很糟糕
It's just... I'm havin' a bad day.
你还好吧? - 不好
Are you okay? - No.
我刚被炒鱿鱼了 我在哭 我孤身一人在意大利 我哭了
I was just fired, and I'm cryin'. I'm alone in Italy, and I'm cryin'.
我知道你生我的气 可以也跟我说句“我爱你”吗?
I know you're mad at me. Can I just hear "I love you" back?
电影精选列表