Enjoy your tribute, Jay. You've earned it.
我要威士忌和番茄肉酱意面!
I want whiskey and spaghetti bolognese!
那我们就吃番茄肉酱意面 来吧
Then we will eat spaghetti alla bolognese.
谢谢 艾伦 - 别谢我 都是罗恩的功劳
Thanks, Alan. - Don't thank me. It was all Ron.
为了你 他真是拼了
He really went to war for you.
多谢 艾伦
Thanks, Alan.
你们都可以编故事 但你我都清楚我是怎样的人
You all can make up stories, but you and I know who I am.
你清楚我是怎样的人吗 罗恩?
You know who I am, Ron?
我是怎样的人? - 瞧瞧你 你就是美国梦的具象化
Who am I? - Look at you. You're the American dream.
你是最后的老派电影明星...
You're the last of the old movie stars--
我在这里 - 你在上面 在这里
I'm down here. - You're up there, you're down here.
也在这里面 太棒了 我们一起取得了很多成就
You're in here. It's amazing. We've accomplished so much together.
你越说越糟
Everything you say makes it worse.
小宝 别乱跑了 该回去工作了
You can stop running now, puppy. It's time to go back to work.
我要去跳舞
I'm going dancing.
大名鼎鼎的罗恩 回见?回见
Oh! The famous Ron. Later? Later.
你周一开始拍摄
You start shooting on Monday,
我向他们保证你会到场
and I gave them my word you would be there.
把我的角色给本·阿科克吧
Give my part to Ben Alcock.
嘿 过来
Hey. Come here. Come here.
知道吗?我费了九牛二虎之力 才帮你搞到那份工作
Do you know what I had to go through to get you that job?
你就是这副德行
I mean, you're you.
但我去了路易斯兄弟 在布♥什♥维克的龙舌兰酒吧
But I was the one who went to the Louis Brothers' tequila bar
还嗑了可♥卡♥因♥
in Bushwick and smoked crack.
不是可♥卡♥因♥
It wasn't crack.
我不知道是什么玩意 但我嗑了
I don't know what it was, but I smoked it,
整整三小时 我都怕自己会咬到舌头
and for three hours, I was afraid I was going to swallow my tongue.
总之 这帮你搞到了那份工作 - 他们主动提出给我的
Anyways, it got you the job. - They offered me the job.
角色的年龄设定是35岁
The part was written for a 35-year-old man.
我花了些功夫才说服他们
It took some convincing.
如果重来 我还会这样做 因为你的演技出神入化
And I'd do it again, because I think what you do is magic.
罗恩 我只是演员 一个出了名的演员
I'm just an actor, Ron. An actor that got famous.
这对你来说毫无意义吗? 因为对我来说意义重大
Does none of this mean anything to you? 'Cause it means something to me.
把我的致敬典礼送给本吧 我要去跳舞了
Give my tribute to Ben. I'm goin' dancing.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我自认是个好搭档、好朋友 我很爱你
I think I've been a good partner, a good friend. I loved you.
我也爱你 罗恩 - 但我们是朋友吗?
I love you too, Ronnie. - But are we friends?
当然是 - 那就把我当朋友
Of course we are. - Then be a friend to me.
回去工作吧
And let's go back to work.
你是杰·凯利 但我跟你是一体的
I mean, you're Jay Kelly. But I'm Jay Kelly too.
这是我们共同的成就 你有一次跟我这么说过
We did this together. You actually said that to me one time.
你忘了
You forgot.
我在跳舞
I'm dancing.
你自毁的时候 就是在毁我 明白吗?
When you fuck yourself, you're fucking me, you understand?
我在跳舞
I'm dancing.
你压根不懂得如何做朋友!
You don't know how to be a friend!
你是分走我15%收入的朋友
You're my friend who takes 15% of my income.
如果你明天不上飞机...
If you're not on that plane tomorrow...
我在跳舞
I'm dancing.
我希望...我希望你不会辜负我
I wish... I wish you were the man I thought you were.
我是一只在塞伦盖蒂跳舞的可卡犬
I'm a cocker spaniel dancing in the Serengeti.
杰!
Jay!
杰!
Jay!
杰!
Jay!
艾芭 你真是天使 - 杰
Alba, you're an angel. - Jay.
跟我跳舞 - 来 你爹病了
Dance with me. - Come. Your daddy is sick.
他在餐厅 来吧
He is in the restaurant. Come on.
他好像喝多了
I think he drunk too much.
他一边吃意面 一边做瑜伽 然后就失去了平衡
He was eating spaghetti and doing yoga, and he lost his balance.
他在哪里? - 和医生一起 在厨房♥里
Where is he? - In the kitchen with the doctor.
爸?
Dad?
嘿
Hey.
你还好吗 帅哥?
You doing okay there, Studly?
我失去了平衡
Heh. I lost my balance.
那是血吗? - 不 那是番茄肉酱
Is that blood? - No. That's the bolognese.
他没事
He's fine.
喝多了
And too much wine. - Uh-huh.
他需要休息
He needs to rest.
嘿
Hey.
这里太亮了
It's so bright in here.
需要我做什么吗?
Can I do anything?
我真希望能见到黛西
I... I wish I'd seen Daisy.
你记得自己18岁时是怎样的吧
Yeah. You remember being 18.
你已经问过我了 我说我记得百利发乳
You asked me that already. I said I remember Brylcreem.
对 抱歉
Right. Sorry.
我现在想回家 - 好好睡一觉吧
I want to go home now. - Just get some sleep.
不 我现在就想走
No, I want to leave now.
留下来 游游意大利 - 我游过了
Stay. See Italy. - I've seen it.
奥黛丽给我订了明早八点的航♥班♥ 从比萨起飞
Audrey booked me on the 8 a.m. flight from Pisa.
你生我的气吗?
Are you pissed at me?
没有
No.
因为我真心希望你玩得开心 待到明天再说
I really want you to have a good time. I want you to stay till tomorrow.
我们一直没机会好好陪伴对方
We never get a chance to spend time together.
出租车来了
The taxi is here. - Y--
留下来参加我的致敬典礼
Stay for my tribute.
别这样 爸 拜托留下来
Come on, Dad. Please stay.
我的包呢?
Where's my bag?
在出租车里
It's in the taxi.
幸会了
It was nice to meet you.
嘿
Hey.
再见 艾芭
Bye, Alba. - Ciao.
嘿
Hey.
谢谢你请我参加派对 帅哥 - 爸 别这样
Thanks for the party, Studly. - Dad. Come on.
嘿 等等
Hey. Wait.
嘿 爸!
Hey, Dad. Dad!
爸!
Dad!
拉倒吧
Come on!
你是杰·凯利吗?
Is that Jay Kelly?
嘿
Hey.
你还好吧 伙计? - 对 嘿 嗨
You okay, man? - Yeah. Hey. Hi.
很高兴跟你一起办致敬典礼 朋友
Ah. Proud to be sharing a tribute with you, amigo.
谢了 本 - 嘿
Thanks, Ben. - Hey.
你认识我老婆梅兰妮 - 对
You know my wife, Melanie. - Yeah.
我女儿塞拉菲娜、莉莉和布丽姬特
My daughters, Seraphina, Lily and Bridget,
我儿子卡西安和科尔
my sons, Cassian and Cole...
那是阿洛 家族的最新成员
You got Arlo over there, the newest addition to the clan.
爷爷、奶奶、特里和恩尼也来了 还有姐夫斯派克
We got Nana and Nono, Terry and Ernie, brother-in-law, Spike.
铁杆影迷
Big fan.
我的助手帕姆 我们车少人多 抱歉
My assistant, Pam. Sorry about the clown cars.
不好意思 我没人介绍给你
Sorry I don't have anybody to introduce you to.
嘿 只有在意大利 他们才会把奖颁给两个中年白人男子
Hey, only in Italy would they give two middle-aged white men an award.
说真的 在这种时候?
I mean, seriously, at this moment?
我们大概得感谢罗恩吧
I guess we got Ron to thank for that, huh?
对 真尴尬 但我和罗恩分道扬镳了
Yeah, this is awkward, but I parted ways with Ron.
什么时候? - 几小时前
When? - A few hours ago.
我感觉很糟糕 我很喜欢他
I feel terrible. I mean, I love the guy,
但我觉得 他本该替我办事
but I just felt like I was being looked after
但他却烦心事一大堆
by someone who needs looking after.
每次都因为他的孩子和脚肿的问题
I mean, every time it's his kids and inflamed feet
要不就是洛伊丝之类的
or Lois and whatever that is.
愿上帝保佑他 但我需要一位更年轻、更有欲望的人
God bless him, but I need someone younger, someone hungrier.
抑或更年长、更有能力的人 - 对
Or older and more powerful. - Right.
你还跟他一起研究 心理动力学方面的东西
You were also getting into all that psychodynamic stuff with him.
是啊 他跟我爸太像了
Yeah, yeah. He's too much like my father.
或者说他希望成为这样的人 - 对
Or he wants to be. - Yeah.
我必须一直提醒自己 他们不是我们的家人
I have to keep saying to myself. They are not our family.
也不是你的朋友 - 对!
Or your friend. - No!
我们分给他们所有收益的15%
We give these guys 15% of everything,
他们还希望我们把他们当朋友
then they want to be treated like our friend.
朋友不会拿走15% - 对
Friends do not take 15%. - No.
我们听说了你的英勇事迹 - 对!好样的 朋友
电影精选列表