(“做自己任重而道远)
(假扮他人或寂寂无名 则轻松许多”)
(希薇亚·普拉斯)
快到尾声了 - 什么快到尾声了?
We're coming to the end. - The end of what?
电影的尾声 拍摄的尾声
The end of the movie. The end of the shoot.
总会有下一部 - 你在听我说话吗?
There's always the next one. - Are you listening?
我的眼睛开始发干了
I started getting dry eyeballs. From nowhere.
突然这样
Like there was grit or something constantly in them.
好像眼睛里面一直有沙子什么的
这里有眼科医生的 配眼镜那种
And there was an oculist here. The one who does the lenses.
嘿 不好意思 斯基普要检查一下 他觉得可能搞砸了
Hey, sorry. Skip needs to do a check. He thinks it might have slipped.
真丝衬衫出问题了
Silk shirt's causing problems.
我不会因此不爽 会寻求解决办法
I'm not going to let this be a thing. I said, "What do I need to do?"
杰 拜托你说句话
Could you say something, please, Jay?
我爱你 - 多说一点 拜托
I love you. - A little bit more, please.
十、九、八、七 周二、周四、周三
Ten, nine, eight, seven. Tuesday, Thursday, Wednesday.
杰 你最厉害了 - 拜托 肯定有更优秀的人
Jay, you're the best. - There must be somebody better.
这个镜头要拍到整个舞台 各位
We're seeing the whole wide world on this one, folks.
他给我滴了眼药水 就好了
He gave me these drops, and it totally went away.
眼睛就不干了
Disappeared, the dryness.
得抢先一步 先发制人
You've gotta be ahead of the game. Two steps ahead.
我刚做了个决定 我不打算...
I just made a decision. I'm not gonna...
你现在焦虑到了顶点 当然想放弃
Right now, your anxiety's at a ten, so of course you feel like quitting.
我是你♥爸♥ 所以我知道
Because I'm your dad, that's how I know.
你的头发感觉真好 你一直用那种护发素吗?
Your hair feels great. Have you been using that conditioner?
预期性焦虑最可怕了 - 让我看看你的裤腿
This is the worst part, the anticipation. - Let me check your pant leg.
抱歉 打扰一下 但海莉希望你的外套更血腥一点
I'm sorry to interrupt, Hailey would like to see you in the bloodier coat.
你吃了甜椒 还是意大利饺? 我该吃意大利饺的
Did you have the peppers or the ravioli? I should've had ravioli.
我刚喝了奶昔
I just had my shake.
谁想年轻? - 你试过肝脏加乳清吗?
Who'd want to be young?
找个地方躲起来 各位! - 狗呢?
Find a place to hide, people! - Can we do it with the dog?
可以让狗一起拍吗?
Jay wants the dog. Can we bring the dog?
杰想让狗一起拍 可以把狗带过来吗 弗兰基?
那条狗赚得比我们还多 - 来点毛毛雨
That dog makes more money than any of us. Can we see a light drizzle?
那是毛毛雨吗?更像是大暴雨
That's a drizzle? It's more like a deluge.
相信我 那就是毛毛细雨
Believe me, that's the drizzle.
在这次锦标赛中 我看到了你的成长
I have watched you bloom throughout this tournament.
你的第二次发球很不错
And you really found your second serve.
你以为科科不会紧张害怕? 不会打给她爸?
You think Coco doesn't get butterflies? Doesn't dread? Doesn't call her dad?
我穿着更血腥一点的外套 - 越血腥越好
This is me in the bloodier coat. - Bloodier is better.
浓缩咖啡来了 - 谢谢
I got your espresso. - Thanks.
四点过后 只能让我喝一小口 - 很抱歉
Don't let me have more than a sip after 4.
你是新人 不可能知道 我是咖啡狂人
You wouldn't know. I see coffee, I drink it.
...这将是我们所有人的最后一部电影
...it'll be the last movie for all of us.
他们会关灯 然后就结束了
They'll turn out the lights, and that'll be that.
你当然应该打给我 小宝
Of course you should have called me, puppy.
别因为这一点也自责
Don't beat yourself up about that.
你现在只是想得太多了
You're just getting yourself from all angles now.
我之前有5K双屏摄像机
I had a double in the 5K.
内疚是继发♥情♥绪 - 不是那个
Guilt is a secondary emotion.
谢谢 克雷 - 不客气 杰
Thanks, Clay. - Always a pleasure, Jay.
我今天没吃面包 没有 是你弟弟
I did not have any bread today, no. That was your brother.
你在想什么? 之前拍的几个镜次很不错
What are you thinking? We got a couple good ones.
就该顺其自然 对吧?顺其自然
It should just be how it happens. Let what happens happen.
你想重拍一次吗? - 对 重拍 看看会怎样
You want to do another? - Let's see what happens.
好 请安静!要开拍了
Okay, quiet, please! This will be for a take.
录音准备 - 开机
Roll sound. - Rolling.
录音就绪
Sound speed.
请安静 - 138E场 第11次拍摄
Quiet, please. - 138 Echo, take 11.
等等 亲爱的 别挂电♥话♥ 我要看这次拍摄
Hold on, sweetheart. I'm just gonna watch this take.
然后...开拍!
And... action!
我不想继续待在这里了 杰瑞
I don't want to be here anymore, Jerry.
我想离开这个派对
I want to leave this party.
你知道...它进来太早了 可以重来一次吗?
You know-- He's in too soon. Can we go again?
让杰瑞稍微晚点进场 - 卡!
Delay Jerry just a beat. - Cut!
别停 请继续拍 - 继续拍
Don't cut. Keep rolling, please. - Keep rolling.
再给我抹点鳀鱼酱...
More of the anchovy paste on my--
请安静 - 谢谢
Room quiet, please. - Thanks.
好 好吧 - 好了 开始吧
Okay. All right. - Guys, I'm rolling.
开拍
Action.
我不想继续待在这里了 杰瑞
I don't want to be here anymore, Jerry.
我想离开这个派对
I want to leave the party.
在某种程度上
In a way...
我已经死了
I already died.
我很幸运
I'm lucky.
我仍活着的时候 我的时代就过去了
My time passed while I was still alive.
在这个时代结束前 我得亲眼见证
I got to see it end before it ended.
难以置信 人死后
That's a crazy thing. When you die...
你曾以为自己叱咤风云
everything you thought you were...
却只是浮云
isn't true.
你真是一条好狗狗
You're a good dog.
然后...卡 太棒了!
And... cut. Great!
可以重来一次吗? - 真的?
Can we go again? - Really?
我想重来一次 我觉得可以演得更好
I'd like another one. I mean, I think I can do it better.
请安静!
Quiet, please!
不一样 我也不知道
Different. I don't know.
但如果你满意... - 很满意
But if you're happy-- - Very happy.
好吧 - 如果你有想法...
Okay. - If you have an idea...
我好像有个想法 不过你满意吗?
I thought I had an idea. But you're happy?
我欣喜如狂 但你当然可以重来一次
I'm ecstatic. But of course you can have one more.
你感觉好吗? - 很好
You feel good? - I really do.
好吧 - 我也喜欢最初拍的几个镜次
Okay. - I liked a couple of the early ones too.
好吧
Cool.
好吗?
Good?
好的
Good.
杰·凯利杀青了!
And that is a picture wrap on Jay Kelly!
《八罗汉闯天下》杀青了!
And a wrap on Eight Men From Now!
好样的 伙计 这部一定很精彩
Well done, man. It's gonna be a good one.
很荣幸 谢谢你信任我
It's a total honor. Thank you for trusting me.
薇薇安 你打进了网球决赛 值得庆贺
We made the tennis finals, Vivienne. That's something to celebrate.
好好休息 因为格林伯格队是强劲对手
So get your rest, because the Greenbergs are tough opponents.
但我对你和我自己有信心 孩子
But my money is on you and me, kiddo.
我爱你 小薇
I love you, Vivi.
何塞!老爹!你们太棒了! - 很感谢 谢谢
Jos??! Pops! You guys are awesome! - Thank you so much. Thank you.
斯基普 你们从来不上演职员表 - 这意义重大
Skip, you guys never get the credit. - That means the world.
我回头打给你 宝贝 - 谢谢你送的礼物
Let me call you back, sweetheart. - I appreciate the gift.
好 各位
Okay, guys. Guys.
各位 感激不尽 你们太棒了
Everybody, thank you all so much. You did a great job.
有几件事要及时提醒你
A couple of timely reminders. We got the Omega event
明天上午有欧米茄活动 11点去接你
tomorrow morning, 11 a.m. pick up. Candy will--
坎蒂会... - 我们九点去化妆
Will be there at 9.
你刚刚看了吗? - 对
Were you watching? - Yes.
你什么都没说
You didn't say anything. - You get annoyed if I give an opinion.
我一发表意见 你总是生气
You get annoyed if I give an opinion.
你什么都不说 我以为你不喜欢
If you don't say anything, then I assume you hated it.
很精彩 我觉得第七镜次最好
It was brilliant, I think take seven was the one.
为什么是第七镜次?
Why seven?
我不想谈这个 - 谈什么?
I'm not getting into this. - Into what?
每次电影杀青 你总是这样
You always get this way whenever we wrap a movie.
情绪化 然后怪我
Emotional, and then you blame me.
或许第七镜次最好 他们总能切到狗的镜头
Maybe it was seven. I guess they could always cut to the dog.
那条狗很棒
That dog was great.
杰 体验自己的死亡是什么感觉?
What's it like, Jay, to experience your own death?
我又没真的死 - 不 我知道
I didn't really die. - No, I know that.
但你如何演绎自己从未经历过的事?
But how do you perform something you've never done?
假装 坎蒂 - 我不知道自己是否想要那种能力
Pretend, Candy. - I don't know if I'd want that ability.
各位 辛苦了 你们太棒了 感谢大家
Guys, thank you all for working so hard and being so great.
都是你们的功劳 - 谢谢你邀请我们 杰
Couldn't do it without you. - Thank you for having us, Jay.
你最棒 - 我最棒
You're the best. - I am the best.
无论我住任何房♥间 为什么总有块芝士蛋糕?
Why is there always a slice of cheesecake in every room I'm in?
你的附加条款里注明了这一条 还有坚果、水果和各种水
It's in your rider, along with the fruit and all the different kinds of water.
我都不喜欢芝士蛋糕 附加条款里怎么会有?
How is it in my rider when I don't even like cheesecake?
你曾经说过你喜欢
电影精选列表