No one wants to say it, but it does.
我们对他而言 远不如他对我们那么重要
We're not to him what he is to us.
我不认同
I disagree.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
好吧 我爸是杰·凯利
Okay. My father is Jay Kelly.
跟那个演员同名?
Like the actor?
对 跟那个演员同名 他就是那个演员
Yes, like the actor, and also is the actor.
我之所以告诉你 是因为他现在就站在我们面前
The reason I'm telling you is because he's standing right in front of us.
嘿!
Hey!
嘿
Hey.
看来我们搭了同一趟火车
I guess we're on the same train.
对 不可思议 是吧?
Yeah, it's crazy, isn't it?
很奇怪 爸 - 我得来巴黎
It's weird, Dad. - Well, I had to be in Paris
参加迪奥的宣传活动 还有其他杂事
for a Dior campaign and other bits and bobs,
然后我坐上这趟火车...
and then I made this train...
参加我在托斯卡纳的致敬典礼 嘿 芮欧
for my tribute in Tuscany. Hey, Rio.
那么...
So...
爵士音乐节怎么样?
How was the jazz festival?
我们没去 吉约姆说现在都是融合音乐了
Well... we didn't go. Guillaume says it's all fusion now.
你好 我叫吉约姆
Bonjour. Guillaume.
叫我“小吉”就行 - 小吉 我是杰 嗨
Guigui. - Guigui. I'm Jay. Hi.
我们去花神咖啡馆时 吉约姆是服务生
Guillaume was our waiter at Caf?? de Flore. He's a singer and a filmmaker.
他也是歌♥手兼电影制♥作♥人
不 我不是的 这...
No, I'm not. That's--
在你面前说自己是电影制♥作♥人 太难为情了
It's embarrassing to say filmmaker to you.
不 不会 - 不 不会
No, it isn't. - No, it's not.
黛西 我们这个时代很多杰出的电影 都是你♥爸♥担任男一号♥
Daisy, how does it feel to have the hero of so many brilliant films of our time
你感觉如何?
to be your father?
对 黛西 感觉如何?
Yes, Daisy, how does that feel?
我跟他太熟了 说不出来
I think I know him too well to tell.
杰·凯利是影坛风云人物
Jay Kelly is a hero of cinema.
我喜欢这家伙
I like this guy.
我要跟你说什么来着?
What was I gonna tell you?
总之 听着 我不想打扰你们
Anyway, listen, I don't want to intrude.
只是想邀请你们大家
I just wanted to invite you all
周六那天去参加我的致敬典礼
to my tribute on Saturday.
我可以给你们五个人都弄到门票
I can totally get tickets for all five of you.
你何时开始这么在意致敬典礼了?
Since when did you care so much about a tribute?
不知道 我应该很在意吧
I don't know. I think I care.
我邀请了我爸
I'm inviting Dad.
我可以把全家人都请来 - 你邀请爷爷了?
I think I'd make it a family thing. - You invited Grandpa?
你真的希望他来吗? - 我希望他能来
Do you really want him there? - I'd like him to come.
我也邀请了洁西卡
And I'm inviting Jessica too.
小洁? - 对
Jessie? - Yeah.
她的情况有点复杂 因为咱俩在同一个国家
It's a little more complicated with her, 'cause you and I are in the same country.
在同一趟火车上
On the same train.
我回头答复你 好吗? 我们的行程挺紧张的
Let me get back to you about it, okay? We're on kind of a tight schedule.
我们要去看一场古老的赛马比赛
We're going to this ancient horse race.
肯定很有趣
It's gonna be fun.
那么...
So, um...
巴黎很棒吧?
Paris was great?
太棒了 - 好吧 快跟我分享一下
It was amazing. - All right, so tell me everything.
我们在树林里 从石头上跳下来 跳进水池里
We jumped off rocks into pools in the woods.
我们去了一个疯狂的酒吧 是大卫·林奇设计的
We went to this crazy bar that David Lynch designed,
我还吃了一颗脑子
and I ate a brain.
我们去了德拉克罗瓦的故居
We went to Delacroix's house.
你知道他的画作真的很棒吗?
Do you know his paintings? They're really, really amazing.
爸 你在听我说话吗?
Dad, are you listening to me?
我在听 我听人说话时 就是这副表情
I'm listening to you. This is the look of me listening.
你问我巴黎怎么样 我在跟你说 - 跳回两句话之前 重新开始说
You asked me about Paris. - Start again, just two sentences back.
你太容易分心了 我去买♥♥点零食
You're so ADD. I'm gonna go get some snacks.
不 别买♥♥零食 不 留下来 拜托
No, don't get snacks. No, stay, come on.
抱歉 有点怪怪的
I'm sorry. It's strange.
很棒 但是...
It's great, but it's--
听到你的各种经历 看到你如此独♥立♥
It's strange hearing about your experiences
感觉很奇怪
and seeing you so independent.
抱歉 好吧 那跟我说说...
I'm sorry. Okay, so tell me...
你吃了一颗脑子 - 我吃了一颗脑子
Uh, you ate a brain. - I ate a brain.
我们在歌♥剧院外面 和那些跳探戈的小孩跳舞
And we danced with these tango kids outside of the opera house.
我觉得我想演戏
And I think I want to act.
好吧
All right.
大学毕业后 如果你还觉得你想演戏 那么...
After college, if it's still something that you feel you want to do, then...
我觉得我现在可能不想上大学了
I think I might not want to go to college right now.
小吉要去西西里拍电影 他叫我参演
Guigui's making a film in Sicily, and he's asked me to be in it.
只是一部关于回忆和梦想的小片子
It's just a little thing about memories and dreams.
你得念大学
You're going to college.
你努力学习 这是个绝佳的机会
You worked incredibly hard, and this is an amazing opportunity.
是我从未有过的机会 - 因为你的原因
One that I never had. - I never even allowed myself
我甚至从未想过要当演员 但我确实很优秀
to think of being an actor because of you, but I am good.
我知道你一直觉得小洁有才华
I know you always thought Jessie was the talented one.
你是我见过的最聪明的人之一
You're one of the most brilliant people I've ever met.
我只是觉得你不想过那样的生活 - 这样说太虚伪了
I just don't think you want that life. - That is so hypocritical.
演戏是你全部的生活 - 我知道其中的艰辛
Acting has been your whole life. - I know how difficult it is,
会错失很多东西 让人抓狂
and how much you miss, and how crazy it makes you,
让人孤独难耐
and how lonely it makes you.
你从来都不是一个人
You're never alone.
谢谢 席瓦诺 - 不客气
Thanks, Silvano. - You're welcome.
致敬典礼的事 考虑一下吧
Just think about the tribute.
因为我可以安排 无论你在赛马场 还是别的地方
'Cause I can make it work from the horse race or wherever you are.
我都可以派车或直升机去接你
I can send a car or a helicopter.
我派了飞机去接你爷爷 无论你需要什么都行
There's a jet picking up your grandpa. Whatever you need.
爸 你怎么会上这趟火车的?
How did you end up on this train, Dad?
我知道 我...
I knew. I...
我...
I...
我知道 因为...
I knew, because, uh,
芮欧用她妈妈的信♥用♥卡♥
Rio is using her mom's credit card.
天啊 太过分了
Oh, my God. That is so fucked up.
芮欧 你妈妈通过美国运通卡追踪你
Rio, your mother's tracking you on your Amex.
操
Fuck.
我想给你个惊喜 - 你跟踪我来欧洲
I wanted to surprise you. - You stalked me to Europe.
我来是因为你不能就这样离开
I'm here because you can't just leave
从此长大成人
and stop being a kid.
我陪你的时间不够多 - 不止你一个人 你和你的人都来了
I haven't spent enough time with you. - It's you and all your people.
拜托 我不是那种人 - 不 你就是那种人
Come on. I'm not that guy. - No, you're totally that guy.
不是谁都能随口说“直升机”
You can't say "helicopter" and not be that guy.
我只是想让你轻松一点...
I'm just trying to make it easy for you...
我不要直升机或私人飞机 只想坐摇摇晃晃的火车
I don't want a helicopter or a jet. I just want to be on a rickety train
住青年旅社和睡帐篷
and in a youth hostel and in a tent.
爸 我不希望你搅合我度假
I want to have this holiday without you, Dad.
妈妈 我恨死你了 你比俄♥罗♥斯♥还糟糕
I fucking hate you, Mom. You're worse than Russia.
原谅我 - 我绝不会原谅你
Forgive me. - I will never forgive you.
不!
No!
别取消卡 - 很高兴认识你
Do not cancel the card. - Nice to meet you.
别走
Don't go.
他需要你
He needs you.
我需要你 - 告诉杰我很抱歉
I need you. - Tell Jay I'm sorry.
我的狗吃了一颗螺丝钉 我给他写了道歉信
My dog ate a screw. I wrote him an apology.
俗话说得好
It's like we always say.
如果感觉好 就别做
If it feels good, don't do it.
这是每个活动的服装 按颜色分类
And here are the outfits for each event. They're color coded.
我来吧
I'm doing it.
你那晚确实一走了之
You did just bolt that night.
在埃菲尔铁塔上那次
Back then on the Eiffel Tower.
我们刚坐下来吃晚餐 我希望我们关掉手♥机♥
We just sat down to dinner. I wanted to turn our phones off.
但你说:“开着吧 以防万一”
But you said, "Keep them on just in case."
我们当然接到了电♥话♥
And of course we got the call.
杰和法国大使的女儿一起 被人拍到
Jay had been photographed with that daughter of the French ambassador.
我们其中一人必须过去
One of us had to go.
我留下来守桌子
I stayed to keep the table.
我好紧张
I was so nervous...
因为我把戒指藏在甘纳许里
because I had a ring planted in the ganache.
电影精选列表