Oh. We heard about your act of bravery. - Yeah! Nicely done, amigo.
对 - 杰·凯利竞选总统!
Ah, yeah. - Jay Kelly for President!
不 我说真的 你会参加竞选吗?
No, I mean, seriously. Would you ever run?
不 只是...
No, it's just...
我能失陪一下吗?
I,Can you excuse me for a minute?
实际上 如果有余票的话 我们一家人还需要几张
Uh, actually, we need a few extra tickets for the fam, if you have any to spare.
我可以全部留给你 本
I can spare all of 'em, Ben.
谢了 兄弟 我欠你个人情
Thanks, brother. I owe you.
要不给我留一张吧
Maybe just leave me one.
好 没问题
Yeah, sure.
上车!走吧!
Saddle up! Let's go!
喂? - 嘿 小洁 我是爸爸
Hello? - Hey, Jess, it's Dad.
嗨 - 嘿 现在方便说话吗?
Hi. - Hey, uh, is this a good time to talk?
怎么了? - 我在意大利
What's up? - Well, I'm in Italy.
我读到了你在现实生活中的壮举 - 是新闻报道 不是真的
I read about your real-life heroics. - Ah, it's a news story. It's not true.
是啊 你又骗到他们了 - 对
Yeah, well, you fooled them again. - Yeah.
你为什么打给我? - 听着
So why are you calling? - Well, listen.
我们上次见面闹得很不愉快 我很难过
I'm feelin' bad about the last time we were together.
很抱歉
Sorry about that.
我受不了那家伙 你还去他那里接受心理咨♥询♥吗?
I just couldn't take that guy. Are you still seeing him?
对
Yes.
我想听你说完 所以...
Well, I wanna hear you out, so...
如果你需要这样... - 嗯
if that's what you need to happen, and-- - Uh-huh.
听着 我在托斯卡纳有个致敬典礼 希望你能来
Listen, I have this tribute here in Tuscany. I'd love for you to come.
你何时开始在意致敬典礼了? - 这个嘛...
Since when do you care about a tribute? - Well...
问得好 我...
Good question. I...
我参演了那些电影
I did make those movies.
所以你觉得如果我过去 为你的事业喝彩
So you think that if I go and I celebrate your career,
你的才华就会打动我 让我原谅你?
that your brilliance is gonna make me forgive you?
不 - 或许可以 杰
No. No. - Maybe yes, Jay.
或许可以
Well... Maybe yes.
这是我35年的人生
It's 35 years of my life.
我34岁 - 我只是希望你跟我一起去
I'm 34. - I just want you to come with me.
看看我的成就 去庆祝一下
To see what I did. To be there to celebrate.
肯定有意义
It's got to have meant something.
万一没意义呢?
What if it didn't?
我原本可以当一个好爸爸的 小洁
I could've been a very good dad to you, Jess.
我希望那样的
I wanted to, you know.
只是因为你妈妈的事 还有距离问题
It's just things with your mother and distance,
我原本的计划都泡汤了
and I didn't execute it the way I planned it.
只是... - 跟我说实话吧 杰
That's just-- - Just be honest with me, Jay.
别再为自己找理由辩解了
Stop rationalizing and trying to defend yourself.
别说了
Just stop.
我当时很年轻 渴望闯出一番事业
I was young. And I wanted something very badly,
我担心一不留神就会失败
and I was afraid that if I took my eye off of it, I couldn't have it.
我是对的
And I was right.
这是成功的唯一途径
There was no other way to do it.
这意味着我选择了事业
And it meant choosing...
而不是你
it over you.
但这一切本应是暂时性的
But it was supposed to be temporary.
就...
Just...
等我如愿以偿就行
until I had what I wanted. And--
但后来我得守住地位
But then I had to keep it.
十岁的我很鄙视你
My ten-year-old self is giving you the finger.
那现在的你呢?
What about you now?
你不用担心我 爸
You don't have to worry about me, Dad.
我没事 我喜欢自己的工作 有朋友
I'm okay. I love what I do. I have friends.
我会过上好日子 只是不会和你在一起
I'm gonna have a good life, just not with you.
你也没事 知道吗?
And you're okay too, you know?
你是个出色的影星 知道吗?
You're-- You're a good movie star, you know?
你让很多人开心
You make a lot of people happy.
我估计会退出演艺圈
I think I'm gonna quit acting.
我需要你帮西奥的老师签张照片 她是你的铁杆影迷
I need you to sign a photo for Theo's teacher. She's a big fan.
什么?
What? Oh.
好吧 小洁 这对我来说意义重大...
Okay. Jess, it'd mean so much to me...
致海伦 - 什么?
For Helen. - What?
她叫海伦 - 好 海伦
That's her name. Helen. - Okay. Helen.
抱歉 爸 - 拜托 小洁...
I'm sorry, Dad. - Please, Jess--
西奥打来了 希望你的致敬典礼顺利
Theo's calling, and I hope you have a good tribute.
再见 杰
Good-bye, Jay.
小洁!
Jess!
大名鼎鼎的罗恩!
Oh! The famous Ron! Have you seen Jay Kelly?
见到杰·凯利了吗?
从昨晚开始就没见过他
Not since last night.
回见
See you later.
致敬典礼五点开始 五点整!
The tribute is at 5. Precise!
谢谢
Grazie.
(护照)
罗恩!
Ron!
嘿!罗恩
Hey! Ron.
嘿
Hey.
靠边停车 停下 - 好
Pull over. Stop, stop, stop. - Okay.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
稍等一下
Take a second.
没关系
It's okay.
听着 我很抱歉...
Look, I'm sorry about...
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很感激
Um...I appreciate it.
但你让我思考良多
But you got me thinking.
我整晚没合眼 跟洛伊丝谈了谈
I was up all last night, talkin' to Lois.
我觉得你说得对
And I think you have it right.
到了某个时刻 你得重新审视
There comes a point when you have to reassess.
我爱你 真的爱你
I love you. I really do.
谢谢你跟我道歉
And I appreciate the apology.
但我...
But I...
我不能继续跟你合作了
I can't work with you anymore.
这样下去对我不好
It's not good for me.
意大利人在找你
The Italians are lookin' for you.
再过几小时 你的致敬典礼就要开始了
You have a tribute starting in a couple of hours.
我得赶飞机 但你要尽量去参加 好吗?
I gotta make a plane, but try and go, okay?
毕竟你大老远来到这里
I mean, you came all this way.
嘿 罗恩?
Hey, Ron?
跟我一起去致敬典礼吧 以朋友的身份
Come to the tribute with me. As my friend.
我是说...
I mean...
这是我们共同的成就
we did this together.
我最希望出席的人就是你
You're the one I want there most of all.
只有我来了
I'm the only one who is here.
(锐意 永久性记号♥笔)
(恭喜 爸爸 今天是你的大日子!)
看这边
Look at this here.
他们来了
They came.
太好了
That's great.
(草莓树奖得主 杰·凯利)
WINNER OF THE STRAWBERRY TREE AWARD JAY KELLY
你好啊
Well, hello.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁?
Who the hell is this?
开始吧
Here we go.
我认为自己是个顾家的男人
I prefer to think of myself as a family man,
这就是我们来此的目的 无论喜欢与否
and that's what we all are here, whether we like it or not.
我们是一家人
We are a family.
那一切现在都不重要了 因为你两秒后就会上西天!
That doesn't matter now, 'cause you got about two fuckin' seconds to live!
你真以为我会坐视不管吗?
Now you really didn't think I was gonna sit this one out, did ya?
就是这么回事 挑战自己惧怕的事
The way this works is, you do the thing you're scared shitless of,
做过之后就会获得勇气
and you get the courage after you do it.
我不会让你失望 长官
I won't let you down, sir.
如何做选择?
So what's it gonna be?
回答“是”或“不是”
Yes or no answer.
精彩绝伦!
That's what I call a fucking show!
我站在你面前
I stand before you...
毫无遮掩
naked.
爸 还没完呢
Dad, it's not over yet. It's The...
为您呈现《凯利姐妹秀》!
Kelly and Kelly Show!
主演是凯利姐姐!
Starring Kelly!
和凯利妹妹!
电影精选列表