我只是说球出界了 - 但是蜜雪儿 你的语气有问题
I'm just saying it's out. - But Michelle, it's the way you said it.
比赛结束后 他可以打给你 - 抱歉 爸
He can call you after the match. - Sorry, Dad.
听到妈妈说话 我分心了 - 我也是 我明白
I heard Mom and I got distracted. - I did too. I understand.
亲爱的 我们打球时 你不能说话
Sweetheart, you can't talk while we're playing.
我知道 抱歉 丽兹说有急事
I know. I'm sorry. Liz says it's urgent.
爸 你知道鬼魂的事吗?
Dad, do you know about ghosts?
等一下 因为薇薇安分心了 她得重新发球
Hold on, Vivienne gets a do-over because she was distracted.
爸 不 我不想重新发球 - 罗恩
Dad, I don't want a do-over. - Ron.
你按什么规则打?
What rules are you playing by?
戈登 这不是法网公开赛 让她重发一次
Gordon, this isn't the French Open. Give the girl another serve.
让薇薇安重发 那为什么不让蜜雪儿也重发?
I give Vivienne another serve, then why not give Michelle another serve?
天啊 我也想顺便重发一次 天下大乱
Hell, I'd like another serve too, while we're at it. Let chaos reign.
罗恩 - 我不想重发
Ron. - I don't want another serve.
不是重发 因为刚刚那次根本就不该发
It's not another because that one shouldn't have happened.
怎么了? - 你没接电♥话♥?
Yes? - You don't pick up your phone?
我们在比赛 要发球 - 我们现在需要你 罗恩
We're serving for the match. - We need you now, Ron.
爸
Dad. - I can't come now.
我现在来不了 我们在比赛
We're in the middle of a game. - It's Jay.
是杰的事 - 爸
Dad. - Jay knows I have this tournament.
- 杰知道我要参加这次锦标赛 - 爸
杰一周后要拍电影 他想退出
Jay's dropping out of the movie that he starts in a week.
路易斯兄弟的电影?
The Louis Brothers movie?
爸 - 大卫 别把嘴贴在栅栏上
Dad. - David, don't put your mouth on the fence.
我喜欢栅栏的味道
I like the taste of it.
杰不会退出的 他每次拍完电影都会这样
He's not dropping out. This is Jay when he wraps a movie. He always does this.
相信我 罗恩 情况很糟糕
Believe me, Ron. It's bad.
真的很糟糕
It's really, really bad.
罗恩
Ron.
今天 - 有人打电♥话♥找他 是公事
Today. - He got a work call.
爸
Dad.
爸
Dad.
爸
Dad.
好 我这就来
Fine, I'm coming.
你知道鬼魂的事吗 爸? - 我知道 大卫
Do you know about ghosts, Dad? - I do, David.
鬼魂是死者的灵魂 如果有未了之事
Ghosts are the spirits of dead people who come back to Earth
他们就会重返人间 - 接球占先 该我们发球了
if they have unfinished business. - Ad out. It's our serve.
计划有变 我们得暂停比赛
So change in plans. We got to suspend the game.
暂停比赛? - 不 不行 罗恩
Suspend the game? - No. No way, Ron.
出事了 我得先走一步
Something's come up. I have to go.
去哪里? - 去杰家
Where? - To Jay's.
暂停就等于弃权
You suspend, you forfeit.
谁说的 戈登? - 比赛规则
Says who, Gordon? - The tournament rules.
万一下雨呢? - 没下雨 罗恩
What if it was raining? - It's not raining, Ron.
没下雨 爸 - 罗恩
It's not raining, Dad. - Ron.
我感觉很好 我们能赢
I feel good. We can win.
我知道 我得走了
I know. I have to go.
他们在等你
They're waiting for you.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
昨天怎么了? - 没什么
What happened yesterday? - Nothing.
我们去参加彼得的追悼会 他偶遇了一位老朋友
We went to Peter's memorial. He bumped into an old friend.
他们出去喝酒 - 出事了
They went out for drinks. - Something happened.
如果他退出 就会违约
If he pulls out, he'll be in breach.
你该不会在做墨西哥芝士馅饼吧?
You're not making quesadillas by any chance?
我...可以的
I... I can.
杰呢? - 在他的卧室里
Where's Jay? - In his bedroom.
他在收拾行李 - 收拾行李做什么?
He is packing. - Packing for what?
不知道
I don't know.
辞演会导致严重的经济后果
Quitting would be financially devastating.
更别提会名誉扫地了
Devastating on a reputation level.
他的票房♥今非昔比
His box office is not what it was.
人人皆如此 - 他不再是25岁
Nobody's is. - He's not 25 anymore.
也不再是55岁 - 好吧 现在制片厂打来了
He's not 55 anymore. - Okay, now the studio's calling.
你说完了吗?大家都说完了吗?
You done? Everybody done?
没人违约 杰会拍这部电影
No one's in breach. Jay's doing the movie.
他可没这么说 - 现在我来了
That's not what he's saying. - Well, now I'm here.
那就搞清楚他的眼睛为什么被打青了
Well, then find out why he has a black eye.
他的眼睛被打青了?
He has a black eye?
杰?
Jay?
嘿 兄弟 - 嘿 小宝
Hey, brother. - Hey, puppy.
怎么在收拾行李? - 你刚打完比赛过来的?
What's the packing? - You just come from the game?
你和薇薇安表现如何?
How'd you and Vivienne do?
我们5比4领先 在发球... - 我拍片太多
Well, we were up 5-4 and serving... - I do too many movies.
...不过还好 收拾行李干嘛? - 你觉得我拍片太多了吗?
...but it's fine. What's the packing? - You think I do too many movies?
我觉得你拍的数量刚刚好
I think you do just the right amount.
你觉得我拍太多电影了吗? - 你确实工作很忙
You think I do too many movies? - You do work a lot.
瞧见没?芭芭拉跟我说实话了
See? Barbara tells me the truth.
昨晚出什么事了? - 内♥裤♥再多也不嫌多
What happened last night? - You can't have too much underwear. Hup!
你眼睛怎么青了? - 上飞机再说
How'd you get the black eye? - I'll tell you on the plane.
什么飞机?
What plane?
我订的那架 我们一点钟出发
The plane that I booked. We're leaving in 1.
去哪里? - 梅格 去哪里?
Where are we going? - Meg, where are we going?
法国 - 法国
France. - France.
法国?
France?
黛西有个朋友叫芮欧 我跟芮欧的妈妈克莱尔谈过
I spoke to Daisy's friend Rio's mom, Claire,
芮欧用妈妈的信♥用♥卡♥ 所以克莱尔能在网上看到消费记录
Rio uses her mom's credit card so Claire can see the charges online.
当然可以
Of course she can.
黛西和她的朋友们目前在巴黎
Daisy and her friends are currently in Paris
周二爵士音乐节结束后 要启程前往意大利
and due to leave for Italy after the jazz festival on Tuesday.
对 孩子和电脑 法国
Right. You kids and your computers. France.
我们周一要试装 - 我们要去巴黎 不试了
We have a fitting on Monday. - Not if we're in Paris, we don't.
两位路易斯兄弟都会到场 马文和尤素福
Both Louis brothers are gonna be there. Marvin and Yusuf.
如果你需要几天时间让脑子清醒一下 我会跟制片厂说...
If you need a couple days to clear your head, I'll tell the studio--
告诉他们 我要跟黛西和她的朋友们会合
Tell them that I'm joining Daisy and her friends
去巴黎参加爵士音乐节 然后坐火车去意大利
at a jazz festival in Paris, and then we are catching a train to Italy.
你通过她朋友妈妈的信♥用♥卡♥追踪她
And you're tracking her through her friend's mother's credit card.
在她永远离开我之前 这是我跟她相处的最后机会
It's my last chance to spend time with her before she's gone forever.
黛西肯定不希望
I'm fairly certain Daisy doesn't want you
你带着随行人员满欧洲跟着她跑
following her around Europe with your entourage.
我是迪奥品牌大使 去巴黎合情合理
I am the Dior ambassador, so there's every reason to be in Paris.
然后我会去托斯卡纳参加致敬典礼
And then I'm receiving that tribute in Tuscany.
我已经拒绝致敬典礼了 你说不行
I said no to the tribute. You said no.
我严词拒绝了 - 打给他们 就说要办
I told them never. - Call and tell them yes.
听着 休息几天
Listen, take a few days,
沿海岸开车兜兜风
drive up the coast,
点一瓶波斯特牧场的黑比诺葡萄酒 你很爱喝
order that pinot you liked at the Post Ranch.
还记得那些毛巾吗?
Remember the towels?
什么意思?
What did that even mean? I do--
我把试装推到周二如何? - 听着
How about I push the fitting to Tuesday? - Listen.
你不想去的话 我就自己去
If you don't want to come, I'll go alone.
你一个人去欧洲转悠
You, on your own, wandering through Europe
像一只小瞪羚独自在塞伦盖蒂游荡
is like a little gazelle alone in the Serengeti.
但不是瞪羚 是可卡犬
But not a gazelle. A cocker spaniel.
这只可卡犬愿意碰碰运气
Well, this cocker spaniel will take his chances.
今天 黛西和她的朋友们 去了卢浮宫、花神咖啡馆
Today, Daisy and her friends were at the Louvre, Caf?? de Flore,
跳蚤市场 晚上在第11区一家青年旅社留宿
a flea market, and they're staying at a youth hostel in the 11th.
这就对了
Now we're cooking.
降落后 我们可以去爵士音乐节 给她一个惊喜
After we land, we can surprise her at the jazz festival.
太棒了
Perfect.
什么意思? 他们要给别人办致敬典礼?
What do you mean, they're giving the tribute to someone else?
我跟你解释一下 杰拒绝这场致敬典礼后
Some history. When Jay passed on the tribute,
我让他们把这个机会给了本·阿科克
I got them to offer it to Ben Alcock.
你把为杰举办的致敬典礼 给了另一个客户?
You gave Jay's tribute to another one of your clients?
总得有人接受 对本来说 这次机会不错
Somebody had to take it, and it's a good piece of architecture for Ben.
去你的 杰知道这事吗?
Fuck a duck. Does Jay know about this?
我跟安东尼奥说过 他们会办两场致敬典礼
I spoke to Antonio. They're gonna do two tributes.
但目前只有一个奖杯
But currently, there's only one trophy.
我错过了三场宣传活动 还有《名利场》杂♥志♥的封面拍摄
I'm missing, like, three junkets, a Vanity Fair cover shoot
还有贾斯汀的少年棒球联赛
and Justin's little league whatever
就因为这场大混乱 - 我知道 但是为了杰
for this cluster fuck. - I know. But it's Jay.
他的眼睛怎么青了 罗恩? - 马上就会知道的
Why does he have a black eye, Ron? - We're getting to that.
所以我永远不能嫁给你
电影精选列表