他在我的MySpaced里留言了 天哪
He MySpaced me. Ouch.
噢 哦 乖乖 我可不太确定哦
Oh. Oh, girl, I don't know about that.
我那淫♥荡♥的小妹妹说 MySpace就是新的炮♥友♥呼唤
My trampy little sister says MySpace is the new booty call.
那我该怎么办?
Well, what am I supposed to do?
时代不同了
I mean, things have changed.
人们不再靠亲自见面的方式联♥系♥了啊
People don't meet each other organically anymore.
如果我想让自己在异性面前更有魅力...
If I would like to make myself seem more attractive to the opposite sex...
...我不会去弄个新发型 我只会改改自己的签名档
...I don't go and get a new haircut, I update my profile.
这就是现状 懂吗?
That's just the way it is, you know?
好吧 她是对的
Yeah, she's right.
走 走 都走 都走
Back, back, back, back.
广♥告♥营销部 我是Mary
Ad sales, this is Mary.
嗨 Mary 是我Conor Anna的朋友啊啥的
Hi, Mary, this is Conor, Anna's friend, or whatever.
嗨
Hi.
那...你考虑得怎么样了?
So, what'd you think?
我正看着呢 不过还不确定
Looking at it right now. I'm not sure about this.
你得相信我
Oh, you have to trust me.
这可是个新兴市场 你会赚大钱的
It's a burgeoning market, you're gonna make a fortune.
我了解 可你非得把我塞到这一堆 按♥摩♥广♥告♥中间吗?
I know. Did you have to put me with the massage ads?
你可以那样做 或者放到刊登私人信息的那页 所以...
Well, it was either that or the page with the personals, so...
这广♥告♥就会对你大有帮助的
This page gets a lot of action.
好吧 我想你是对的
Yeah, I guess you're right.
嘿 那你最近有没有和Anna联♥系♥?
Hey, have you spoken to Anna lately?
有啊
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 Mary 我会尽快打给你 谢谢
All right, Mary, I'll talk to you soon. Thank you.
再见
Bye.
我想要告诉你的是 这里有些不同
What I'm trying to show you is that there's a difference.
这里有些不同
There is a difference.
嘿 你是怎么让Linda姑姑 在两周内就做好这些礼裙的?
Hey, how did you get Aunt Linda to sew these dresses in two weeks?
她喜欢做这个
She wanted to do it.
真的?她告诉我说感觉自己就像个 呆在一血汗工厂的印度尼西亚老女人
Really? She told me she felt like an old Indonesian lady in a sweat shop.
难道不是吗? 不 不是这样
Is that not right? No, she didn't.
不是吗?
No?
这是...? 干嘛急着结婚啊?
What's the...? Why the big rush to get married?
因为我不想要我的婚礼 在一个臃肿的巴尔的摩冬季举♥行♥
Because I am not having my wedding during a gross Baltimore winter...
我又不想等到春季
...and I am not waiting till spring.
你说得可真"孕味十足"
You are so pregnant.
上帝 我没怀孕
Oh, God, I'm not pregnant.
我没怀孕 真搞笑
I'm not pregnant. That's ridiculous.
那你是喝了啤酒了 不 我没有喝啤酒
Chug a beer then. No, I'm not chugging a beer.
喝了
Chug a beer.
我们相爱 你们这些缺德鬼
We're in love, you assholes.
人们相爱了就会这么做
That's what people do when they're in love, they get married.
你知道 并非所有人都会结婚
But you know what? Not everybody gets married, you know?
有很多人一辈子都没有结婚
There are many people who never get married.
好了 谢谢你充满灵感鼓舞人心的演讲
Well, thanks for the inspirational pep talk.
她想说的是 你和Neil分手这事没什么大不了
What she meant to say was that it's fine that you broke up with Neil.
是的
Right.
很多人都选择单身 照样很快乐
Tons of people make the choice to be alone. They're happy.
想想阿尔·帕西诺
Look at Al Pacino.
从未结婚 却十分快活
Never been married, happy as a clam.
那...? 我是...? 难道我在这出感情戏里 扮演的是阿尔·帕西诺?
Would that...? Am I...? Would I be Al Pacino in this scenario?
不 Bethie 我们只是... 想让你开心起来
No, Bethie, we just... We want you to be happy.
好吧 你得重新考虑一下这个橘红色了
Well, then you should have rethought the coral.
天哪 她的脸
Oh, her face.
你的脸 别把她弄哭了
Your face. Don't make her cry.
我真是厌倦了这些所谓的橘红色笑话了
I'm sick of these coral jokes.
我知道 你很敏感 相信我 我都懂
I know, you're sensitive. Trust me, I get it.
嘿 要不和你和我 Steven还有孩子们一起吃顿饭...
Hey, why don't you have dinner with me and Steven and the kids...
...或者你能在这儿过夜?
...then you can just stay over...?
她为什么要当你和你丈夫的电灯泡?
Why'd she wanna hang out with you and your husband?
这是我最不愿意做的一件事
The last thing I'd feel like doing.
如果出席婚礼对现在的你来说太痛苦...
If being in this wedding is too painful...
噢 上帝 你们这些家伙 拜托 别这样 放松 放松
Oh, God, you guys. Please, stop it. Relax, relax.
够了 好不好? 我是说真的 我...
That's enough, okay? Seriously, you guys, I'm f...
我之前也分过手 如果你们记得的话 就知道我处理得很好
I've gone through breakups before. If you remember, I handle them quite well.
你们当时都在 也看见了 我完全能对付这种事
You've been there, you've seen it. I'm perfectly capable of doing this.
这次我也能处理好
I can do it again.
你们别再担心我了
I want you to stop worrying about me.
我很好
I'm fine.
我记得它就在这儿什么地方的
I know it's here somewhere.
我和管音乐的George Lane谈过 他为你写了个推荐人名单
I spoke with George Lane in Music. He had a whole list of references for you.
好的 没关系 你要是找到了可以再打给我
Well, that's okay. You can just call me when you find it.
我发誓我不是想找借口把你勾到这里来
I swear I didn't lure you here under false pretenses.
我知道
I know.
不过 女生们都有权做梦
A girl can dream, though.
因为你这人实在太好了
You're just too good a guy.
再问你一次 你为什么结婚?
Why are you married again?
说真的 为什么?
Seriously, why?
不 我真的觉得 知道你为什么...
No, I really think that it would be good for me to know...
为什么离不开这个女人的话 对我来说比较好
...why you cannot live without this other woman.
我们从大学起就在一起了 之后她给我下了最后通牒
Well, we'd been together since college and she gave me an ultimatum.
她说 要么结婚 要么分手
She said, "Either we get married or we break up."
所以我们就结了
So we got married.
哦 你妥协了
Wow. You caved.
挺复杂的
It's complicated.
真的?
Really?
怎么? 如果你和一女孩一直约会 但又迟迟不和她结婚 那你就是一混球
What? You're a dick if you date a girl for too long and don't marry her.
你娶她 但你又没做好准备 那你也是一混球
You marry her and you're an asshole for marrying before you're ready.
我是说... 妈的 我不知道
I mean, shit, I don't know.
你实在很惹火
You're really hot.
很明显 我被你吸引
And I am obviously attracted to you.
所以我想我能做的就是...
So I think the best I can do is...
找到那张纸然后再打给你
...eventually find this piece of paper and call you...
希望能对你的事业有些微帮助
...and hope to just help you out in your career in some small way.
嗨
Hi.
嗨 好吗?
Hi. What's going on?
Javier
Javier.
Javier 我想我们说过 要用防水布把家具包好吧
Javier, I thought we talked about tarping the furniture.
你好 城市晚餐俱乐部
City Supper.
你好 我是Gigi Alex在吗?
Hi, this is Gigi. Is Alex there?
等等
Hold on.
Alex? 嗯
Alex? Yo.
喝的还好吧? 是啊 再来一杯
Drinks are good? Yeah, one more.
喂? 嗨 我是Gigi
Hello? Hi, this is Gigi.
Gigi? Gigi Phillips
Gigi? Gigi Phillips.
哈? 我 呃...
Huh? I, um...
有那支牙医笔的
...had the dentist pen.
哦 是你 嘿 过得好吗?
Right. Hey. How you doing?
很抱歉打扰你 没关系
I'm really sorry to bug you. That's okay.
但你实在很有洞察力 所以我想问你一个问题
You had some really good insights and I wanted to ask you a question.
好吧 听着 现在我很严肃地告诉你
Okay, look, now I need to be harsh with you.
Conor不会对你感兴趣的 Geege
Conor's never gonna be interested in you, Geege.
不 我知道 这次是关于Jarrad
No, I know. This is about Jarrad.
Jarrad
Jarrad.
我们在欢乐时光的时候碰上的 他非常迷人
So we meet at happy hour and he's completely charming...
嘿 等我两分钟 好吗? 两分钟 别挂
Hey, give me two seconds, okay? Two seconds, hold on.
让我猜猜 他说:
"我在这期间唯一快乐的事就是遇见了你 "
"The only thing happy about this hour is you."
或许他只是在模仿别人罢了
He might have used some derivative of that.
然后他说他会打给我 但之后他给了我名片说...
So he says he's going to call, but then he gives me his card and he says...
哦 他对你不感兴趣
Oh, he's not interested.
你甚至不知道他打给我没有 哦 他打了?
You don't even know if he's called. Oh, did he?
没有
No.
但我真的觉得他希望... 好了
But I honestly think he's expect... Okay.
Gigi 他对你不感兴趣
Gigi, he is not interested.
Alex 这太奇怪了
Alex, this is jacked.
你们女服务员说我没穿黑色上衣 就给我脸色看
The hostess is giving me shit for not wearing a black shirt.
它不是黑色的 看看这
It's not black. Look at it.
不是黑色的T恤 我看见了 它不是黑的
电影精选列表