...he genuinely doesn't give a shit.
没有例外
No exceptions.
谢谢你
Thank you.
让我有很多东西去思考了
Given me a lot to think about.
早上好 早上好 不好意思
Morning, morning. Excuse me.
好啊 好啊
Hi. Hi.
一切都好么
Everything okay?
我熬了一夜
Oh, I was up all night.
拜托告诉我是因为 你在做那个肉豆寇的文案
Please say you were working on the nutmeg copy.
当然 已经基本上搞定了 我得告诉你们一些重要的事
Sure. It's basically done. I have to tell you something important.
亲爱的 你头发怎么了
Sweetie? What's going on with your hair?
在大家看到你头发里 有个迷你小松饼之前快过来
Yeah, come here before people see you have a mini muffin in your hair.
好
Okay.
那么...
So...
谢谢 我想我想通了
Thank you. I think I figured it out.
还记得那个对我劈腿的公♥证♥人么
Remember that notary public who cheated on me?
然后Anastasia告诉我 她男朋友在一开始就对她不忠了...
Then Anastasia told me her boyfriend cheated on her at the beginning...
...但是然后他变了 现在他们结了婚还疯狂地相爱着
...but then he changed and now they're married and crazy in love?
我记得那家伙是个法律程序文件送达人 不 公♥证♥人
I thought that guy was a process server. No, notary.
无论如何 我要说的是 Anastasia是个例外 不是常规
Anyway, my point is, Anastasia's the exception, not the rule.
我们不能听那些故事了
We have to stop listening to these stories.
常规就是对你不忠的男人 根本就不把你当回事
The rule is that guys who cheat on you don't care about you much.
好吧 好 那么案例A
Okay.
Chad 那个在仓库生活的鼓手
Chad, the drummer who lived in a storage space.
他只是利用了我能让他搭便车 而我却跟在他屁♥股♥后面转了1998一整年
He only used me for rides, and yet I continued to stalk him for most of 1998.
然后...Don...
And then... Oh, there was Don...
...每个星期五都跟我分手 为了每次都有个轻松的周末
...who broke up with me every Friday so that he could have his weekends free.
我被那段感情冲昏了头脑
I was delusional about that relationship.
我跟我的牙医说那是我的老公
I'd refer to him as my husband to my dental hygienist.
我所有朋友都曾告诉我这样的故事...
And all of my friends used to tell me stories...
在那些狗屎事件发生后 事情还能进展得很顺利
...about how things might work out with these dipshits...
因为她们认识某个 跟我一样遇到狗屎男的女人...
...because they knew someone who dated a dipshit like mine...
而那个女人最后还结了婚 生活得很幸福
...and that girl ended up getting married.
但那些都是例外 我们不是例外 我们是常规案例
But that's the exception. We're not the exception, we're the rule.
好吧 我想想我是不是听懂了
Okay, let me just see if I understand.
那么你想说的是...
So what you're saying is...
如果我听到了 某人跟她男朋友已经在一起13年...
...if I hear a story about a girl who's been with a guy for 13 years...
最终结婚了的故事 那就是个例外
...and he finally married her, that's the exception.
是的
Yes.
但是常规就应该是像Neil一样的男人
But the rule are guys like Neil...
和像我一样的女人在一起
...who are with girls like me...
7年了却没有结婚
...for seven years and aren't married...
他们永远都结不了婚
...they're never getting married.
不 不
No. No.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no. No, no, no. No.
她不是这个意思 这跟你一点关系都没有
It's not what she meant in that... No, it's got nothing to do with you.
我真的没有在说你
I absolutely was not talking about you.
那些都是特定的感情案例 我是在说我自己
These are specific relationship situations. I was talking about myself specifically.
只是在说我自己而已
Just me specifically, you know?
那个男人 我无法不去喜欢他
This guy is, like, impossible not to like, you know?
他跟我在Handy超♥市♥外面 很明显地在跟我调情
He's flirting with me pretty heavily outside of the Handy Mart...
一切都很和谐 感觉很奇妙
...and, you know, everything just kind of lines up, it's really magical.
然后他就告诉我他结婚了
And then he tells me that he's married.
当然 我应该为此感到气愤 不是么
Which, of course, I should be pissed about, right?
但我就是无法不想着他
But I just can't stop thinking about him.
但是他已经结婚了
But he's married.
我知道 我意识到那点了 我不知道我为什么会这样
I know, I realize that. I don't know what's wrong with me.
我到底是怎么了
What's wrong with me?
好吧
Okay.
我认识个男人 他在我爸的印刷厂工作
I know this guy, he works in my dad's printing business.
他跟一个很不错的女人结婚了 就这样过了15年
And he was married for 15 years to a nice lady.
然后一天晚上他在教堂活动遇见了个女人
And one night he meets this woman at some church event.
然后他告诉我爸 他从来没有过这样的感觉
And he tells my dad that he's never felt anything like it before.
他终于遇到了这个命中注定的那个人
That he had finally met the one.
所以他就跟他老婆离了婚...
So he divorced his wife...
于是他就跟那个女人在一起了 已经22年了...
...and he's been with this other woman for 22 years...
他们无比的幸福
...and they're insanely happy.
万一你遇到的是你一生中的挚爱呢
I mean, what if you meet the love of your life...
但是你已经跟另外一个人结婚了
...but you already married someone else?
你会让他们就这样与你擦肩而过么
Are you supposed to let them pass you by?
说的对 嗯
You're right. Okay.
我要打电♥话♥给他
I'm gonna call him.
好的
Okay.
喂 你好 Ben 我是Anna Marks
Hello? Hey, Ben. This is Anna Marks.
好啊 Anna 怎么了
Hey, Anna. What's up?
没什么 我只是 我只是询问一下你那天的提议
Nothing, I was just... I was taking you up on your offer.
你说你认识些人可以帮我的
I know you said you had a couple of contacts you thought could help me.
我觉得我们是不是能喝杯咖啡之类 好好聊下
And I thought maybe we could talk about it over coffee or something like that.
瞧 我只是...
Look, I just...
我不能 Anna
I can't, Anna.
你看起来很好 我只是 我不知道
You seemed great. I just... I don't know.
我还是挂了吧
I should probably go.
保重 再见
Take care, though. Bye.
好啊 好啊
Hey. Hey.
你打给我我很吃惊 不错
I'm psyched you called. Cool.
你一直不回我电♥话♥ 我都快放弃了
Kind of given up on you when you didn't call me back.
我想到你了
I was just thinking about you.
来杯酒么 好啊
Want a glass of wine? Sure.
好吧 是哪四个类型来着
Okay, what were the categories again?
4个类型
聪明 性感 风趣 可爱
Smart, sexy, funny and cute.
但是你只能是其中两样
But you can only be two things.
像Sarah Jessica Parker 那就是风趣性感
Like Sarah Jessica Parker would be funny and sexy.
Bill Clinton那就是聪明性感
Bill Clinton would be smart and sexy.
我真不敢相信你迷恋Clinton
I can't believe you're hot for Clinton.
快说 我是哪两个
Go. What am I?
等等 那我是什么
Wait, what was I again?
你是聪明可爱
You're smart and cute.
好吧 你是性感 很性感
Okay, you are sexy, very sexy.
也很可爱
And cute.
不 你不能
No, you can't...
性感和可爱 都在外表那一栏
Sexy and cute are both in the looks column.
没人想要在同一栏里
Nobody wants to be all in one column.
那如果我说你4个都是的话 我会像个蠢蛋 但你的确4个都是
I sound like a jackass if I say you're all four, which obviously you are.
特别是性感
Especially sexy.
你最好了啦
You're the best.
我得走了
I better go.
好吧 如果你想的话 你可以在这儿过夜
Okay, well, you know you could stay here if you want.
怎么啦 已经有一阵了
What? It's been a while.
不 我不能
No, I can't.
我不能过夜 我真的
I can't stay, I'm totally...
我真的 身心俱疲
I'm totally, totally fried.
没关系吧
Is that okay?
没事
Yeah.
以后见
I'll see you later.
再见
Bye.
好啊
Hey.
看起来正吗
That look straight to you?
为什么要把那个挂上去
Why are you hanging that?
因为你三星期前叫我挂的
Because you asked me to about three weeks ago.
于是我就在挂了
I'm getting around to it.
为什么 你不喜欢这个挂这儿么
Why? You don't want it here?
不 我喜欢 但是 先停一下吧
No, I love it there. But just stop.
怎么了 因为这幅画么
Why? Is it the painting?
我知道 这看起来有点像下垂的胸部
You know, I know, it looks kind of like a deflated boob here.
是吧 我知道
Right? I know.
有点压抑 我要把它拿下么
It's gonna be depressing. Should I take it down?
不 我要你别再做这些好事了
No, I want you to stop doing anything nice.
这感觉象是个陷阱
This feels like a trick.
-不 -不么
No. No?
不 我只是 我要你别再对我那么好了...
No, I just... I just need you to stop being nice to me...
电影精选列表