Anna...
Anna...
我有计划
...I have a plan, okay?
我知道我的生活要去往哪里 我希望你能与我同行
I know where my life is going, and I want you to go with me.
我并不是说现在就要你搬进来...
I'm not saying I want you to move in right now...
但我不想买♥♥下这地方 除非 某种程度上
...but I don't want to buy this place unless, at some point...
你可以看见你自己搬进来的样子
...you could see yourself moving in.
那么 你怎么想的?
So, what do you think?
我不能这样做
I can't do this.
好的
Okay.
如果太快了 我想我们可以一直
Well, if it's too fast, I guess we can always just...
我什么都不能做
I can't do any of this.
我是说...
I mean...
你说的 你给我的
...what you're saying and what you're offering...
这是每个女孩都想要的
...is what every girl wants.
这是我一直想要的
It's what I always wanted.
只是...
It's just...
你不想要有我在其中
You don't want it with me.
好吧
Okay.
我有个问题
I have a question.
有没有办法我们可以...
Is there any way we could...
把时间拨回从前 当我们仅仅只是在一起睡觉的时候...
...dial it back to before, when we were just sleeping together...
因为 我感觉那很融合
...because I don't know, I felt like that gelled.
宝贝儿?
Babe?
Ben 自己扫地出门吧
我们离婚吧
见到你很高兴
It was nice meeting you.
非常感谢你 让我过了个愉快的夜晚
Thank you so much for a lovely evening.
你也是
You too.
晚安
Good night.
你忘了什么了吗?
You forget something?
是的 我忘了
Yeah, I did.
真的吗? 你忘了什么?
Really? What did you forget?
这个
This.
你于11点的深夜一路而来 只为还我一支促销笔?
You came all the way here at 11:00 at night to bring me back a promotional pen?
是的
Yeah.
我想该找个好借口过来才行
I thought I should just come up with some really great excuse to get over here.
就是该这么做的 不是吗?
That's how it's done, isn't it?
有的时候
Sometimes.
听着 我无法停止想你
Look, I can't stop thinking about you.
这是个问题
It's a problem.
我开车到你的住处 我打了电♥话♥又挂断
I drive by your place, I call and hang up.
我变成了
I'm turning into...
我
Me.
是的
Yeah.
一个聪明人曾经告诉我...
A wise person once told me...
要是一个男人想要和一个女孩在一起 无论如何 他会让实现它的
...that if a guy wants to be with a girl he will make it happen, no matter what.
是真的
That's true.
但当我对你投怀送抱的时候
But when I was hurling my body onto yours...
你似乎并不想让它发生
...you did not seem to want to make it happen.
是的 好吧 是这样的
Yeah, all right.
你是对的
You were right.
我已经习惯让自己与这些女人 保持一段安全的距离
I've gotten so used to keeping myself at a safe distance from all these women...
同时
...and having the power...
我不会知道
...that I didn't know what it felt like...
当我真正爱上她们中某人的时候
...when I actually fell...
是什么样的感受
...for one of them.
我不知道
I didn't know.
听着 我刚和你的朋友Bill约会归来
Look, I just went out with your friend Bill and...
是的
Yeah.
他或许就是我正想要的
He might be just exactly what I need.
没有闹剧
No drama.
他打来电♥话♥ 他做了他所说的
He calls, he does what he says.
我也可以做那样的事 但是你并没有
I can do that stuff too. But you didn't.
然后那同一个聪明人告诉我 我是法则
And that same wise person told me that I am the rule.
我必须停止相信 男人会改变
That I have to stop thinking that every guy will change.
我必须停止相信
That I have to stop thinking that...
我是例外
I'm the exception.
你是我的例外
You are my exception.
Conor Barry
Conor Barry.
嗨 我是Mary 在看Blade
Hi, it's Mary at the Blade.
我在看你的新广♥告♥ 我非常喜欢
I'm looking at your new ad and I love it.
真的吗? 你不觉得胸肌T恤太露了?
Really? You don't think the muscle T is too much?
我想你现在正穿着的这衬衫或许更像你
I think the shirt you're wearing now is probably more you.
什么 你在这吗?
What, you here?
我就坐在你的正前方
I'm sitting right in front of you.
哇 是你 Mary
Wow, this is you. Mary.
是我
It's me.
正是我
I'm me.
我该...?
Should I...?
请 请 好的
Please. Please. Okay.
一会儿聊 马上见
Talk to you in a minute. See you in a second.
好的
Okay.
好的
Hey.
嗨 你好吗?
Hi. How are you?
很高兴最终见到了你
It's nice to finally meet you.
我也是 面对面
You too. In person.
真是意外之喜
This is a pleasant surprise.
你... 什么?
You... What?
我不知道 出乎我意料 我的声音和我的脸不配?
I don't know. Not what I expected. My voice doesn't match my face?
你的声音和你的脸不配... 从好的方面理解
Your voice does not match your face in a good way.
嗯 我是说 说出来好像不咋的
In a... Yeah, I mean... That sounded terrible.
真令人惊奇
Amazing.
我不知道这所有的东西 之前是怎么装进这里的
I don't know how all this stuff fit in here before.
我知道 就好像它突然扩张了一样
I know. It seems like it just expanded.
你别想着把这些带回这儿
You are not trying to get these back in here.
你没有丢掉这些裤子 我们约定的哦 先生
You are not getting rid of these pants. We had a deal, mister.
这些不能留
These are not staying.
你可以平放它们 好意都不会带上它们
You can store those horizontally. Goodwill wouldn't even take these.
它们会被压扁 压平 你可以-
They could be pressed, flattened, you can...
如果你要把他们扔了 起码检查一下口袋 好吗?
If you're gonna throw them out, at least check the pockets, all right?
至少把个人用品给扔了
So you don't throw away some personal items.
我真的非常爱你
I love you so much.
非常非常
So much.
我想要让你幸福
And I wanna make you happy.
我必须让你幸福
I need to make you happy...
我在努力尝试着幸福
...for me to even have a shot at being happy.
你会嫁给我吗?
Will you marry me?
是的 我当然会 是的
Yes, of course I will. Yes.
是的
Yes.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
女孩在成长中被教育很多事
要是一个男人挥拳打你 那他喜欢你
If a guy punches you, he likes you.
永远不要试着修剪自己的刘海
Never try to trim your own bangs.
然后有一天 你会遇见一个完美的男人 然后得到属于你自己的幸福结尾
And someday you will meet a wonderful guy and get your very own happy ending.
你们相互承诺
And your commitment to each other.
我们所看到的每部电影 听到的每个故事...
Every movie we see, every story we're told...
恳求着我们驻足等待
...implores us to wait for it.
第三种扭曲行为: 意想不到的爱的宣言
The unexpected declaration of love.
法则的例外
The exception to the rule.
但是有的时候 我们太专注于 寻找我们的幸福结局
But sometimes we're so focused on finding our happy ending...
我们没有学会如何读懂信♥号♥♥迹象
...we don't learn how to read the signs.
如何辨别谁想要我们 而谁又不想要
How to tell the ones who want us from the ones who don't.
谁会留下来 而谁又会离开
The ones who will stay from the ones who will leave.
嗨 嗨
Hi. Hi.
或许这样的幸福结局 并不包括一个完美的男人
And maybe this happy ending doesn't include a wonderful guy.
或许只有你
Maybe it's you...
凭自己的力量
...on your own...
拣起散落一地的碎片 再重来一遍
...picking up the pieces and starting over.
为更好的将来 不桎梏你自己
Freeing yourself up for something better in the future.
或许幸福的结局只是
Maybe the happy ending is just...
继续前行
...moving on.
宝贝 你在干嘛? 轮到我们了 别管蘸酱了 快来 快来
电影精选列表