超赞的派对 谢谢
Really great party. Oh, thanks.
当Alex说想办个聚会的时候 我说"办吧!"
You know, when Alex said he wanted to throw a party, I was like, "Let's do it!"
多谢邀请 不用谢 非常乐意
Thanks for having us. No problem, any time.
需要帮手么?
Can I help you find something?
不用了 拿到了
Oh, no, it's okay. I got it.
多谢
Thanks for mixing that up.
什么?
What?
Alex让我弄这个 多谢你开了个头
Alex asked me to get the dip together. Thanks for getting it started.
还可以再加点时萝
It could use a little more dill.
我来弄吧 不用担心
I'm on it, though, don't worry.
加油 乖仔 进球
Come on, my boy. Take it home.
特权球员 Marbury 乖仔
Franchise player. My boy Marbury.
15秒 冲啊
Fifteen seconds. Let's go.
传球 太大力了
Oh, a pass. You work too hard.
所有的啤酒瓶都在这了
Well, I think I've rounded up the last of the beer bottles.
玩什么呢? 抱歉 Nash
Oh, what game are we playing? Oh, sorry, Nash.
冲 冲 冲啊
Oh, come on. Come on, come on.
Nash 你太垃圾了 上啊 我是不是该...
Nash, you piece of shit. Come on. Maybe I should just...
已经3点多了 所以... 扣篮
It's past 3, so... Okay, swat it.
看好了 来了?
Watch this. Ready?
而... 噢 不不不!
And... Oh, no, no, no!
好 爽 太好了
Yes. Suck it. Yes.
你...你挺厉害
Oh, you are... You're sensational.
是啊 我知道 上帝啊
Yeah, I know. Jesus.
自找麻烦
I don't know why I bother.
你刚刚说3点多了? 是啊
Did you say it's past 3? Yeah.
我该走了 嘿 玩得不错 好吧
Oh, man, I gotta go. Hey, good game. All right.
拜 拜
Bye. Bye.
嘿 多谢你留下来帮我打扫
Hey, thanks for staying and helping me clean up.
我该睡了
I really gotta go to bed, though.
是邀请么?
Is that an invitation?
什么?
What?
太酸了
Oh, God, that was cheesy.
不像我了
Oh, I'm not good at this.
什么?
What?
嘿
Hey.
没错 我知道
Oh, yes. I knew it.
最好的情侣关系是由朋友发展来的
The best relationships grow out of friendships.
等 等 等 Gigi
Wait, wait, wait. Gigi.
等等
Wait, wait, wait.
怎么了?
What?
你和我是男女朋友?
Now you and I are in a relationship?
虽然还没到那种地步...
Well, I'd say if we're not at relationship station-ship...
...但我们正往那去呢
...we're at least on the track.
你怎么会那么想?
And why exactly would you think that?
小现象啊
Because of the signs.
是吗 比如?
Really, like what?
喜欢听我说话...
Like, it was good to hear from me...
...就算和女孩亲热也肯听我电♥话♥...
...and you talked to me even when you were with a girl...
...我有感觉
...and I felt something.
不是吧
Oh, man.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
Gigi 我一直怎么跟你说的?
Gigi, what have I been saying since I met you?
男人想约你 会自己创造机会 明白? 他会邀请你的
If a guy wants to date you, he will make it happen, okay? He will ask you out.
我约你了?
Did I ask you out?
没
No.
那你为什么?
Why would you do this?
妈的
Oh, shit.
女人怎么会这样? 自己产生幻想...
Why do women do this? Build up this stuff in their minds...
把男人做的一些无关紧要的小事 臆变成其它的?
...take each little thing a guy does, and then twist it into something else?
太疯狂了
It's insane.
就算那样也好过你
I'd rather be like that than be like you.
什么?
Excuse me?
什么意思?
What is that supposed to mean?
可能我是太专注于小事...
I may dissect each little thing...
...太投入了...
...and put myself out there too much...
...但至少说明我还在乎
...but at least that means I still care.
你觉得你赢了 把女人当消耗品?
Oh, you think you've won because women are expendable to you?
也许你不会受伤或一走了之...
You may not get hurt or make an ass of yourself that way...
...但你永远也得不到真爱
...but you don't fall in love that way either.
你还是输
You have not won.
你依然独身 Alex
You're alone, Alex.
我是做了很多蠢事...
I may do a lot of stupid shit...
...但我知道我离找到比你好的更近了
...but I know I'm a lot closer to finding someone than you are.
还要点什么?
Do you want anything else?
少点食之无味的 多点人类普通食品
Yeah, less of the cardboard crap and more regular people food.
食之无味的是全麦面包
Well, that cardboard crap is what we call whole-wheat toast.
能给我炸几条香肠么
Well, maybe you could just fry me up a couple of sausage links.
心脏病发不久的人 通常不推荐
People who have just had a heart attack are generally not advised...
吃动物脂肪容易脂栓
...to have animal fat that's been stuffed into a synthetic casing.
Beth 过厨房♥给我拿啤酒来 好吗?
Hey, Beth. Grab me a beer when you get to the kitchen, okay?
再拿个冷盘来 如果有的话
And a little plate of cold cuts, if there are any left.
能把声音关小点么 老爸要休息了
Hey, would you guys please just turn that down a bit? Dad's trying to sleep.
你觉得老爸会舍不得这些胶片么?
You think he wants to hang on to this vinyl?
很需要他们成为我的收藏品
My collection could use a lot of these.
能不能他妈关小点声?
Would you just turn it the fuck down?
手纸全用完了...
Well, we're totally out of toilet paper...
...吃的也只剩下果冻和汤面了
...and all we have left to eat is some old jelly and some ramen noodles.
老爸还没死 新进兄弟已经想黑他东西了
And our new brother would like to co-opt Dad's property before he's even dead.
Laura 你老公还要瓶啤酒...
Laura, also your husband would really like another beer...
...继续他那持续了15个小时的 高尔夫网络交流
...to go with his fifth consecutive hour of the golf network.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
不用担心 亲爱的 爸爸会好起来的
Don't worry, honey, Dad's gonna be fine.
你知道是谁么? 不知道
Do you know who it is? No.
无所谓
Doesn't matter.
你打算离开他?
So are you gonna leave him?
Gigi 他是我老公
Gigi, he's my husband.
不是不打电♥话♥约我的家伙
He's not some guy who didn't call me back.
他主动承认的
He did admit it to me.
不是等着被抓 这需要勇气 你知道么?
He didn't wait to get caught, which takes courage, you know?
对不起 我不是针对你
I'm sorry, I didn't mean that.
没说你
I didn't mean it.
我知道Alex不是普通男人
I know that Alex wasn't just some guy.
没关系
Oh, it's okay.
是我的错 你知道吗
It's my fault, you know.
什么?
What?
我想我该承担一部分责任 为了整个...
Oh, I just think I need to take responsibility for my share in the whole...
事件 知道么?
...mess. You know?
我逼他结的婚
I forced him into getting married.
他还没准备好 Janine 不是你的错
You know, he wasn't ready. Janine, this isn't your fault.
是 是我错 我变了
No, it is. It is, I've changed.
我曾经...
I was...
...很有趣 知道么?
...fun, you know?
我们刚认识的时候我是很有趣的
I was fun when we first met.
你还是很有趣啊
You're still fun.
我们再也没有性生活了
We don't have sex anymore.
很多夫妻都会有冷淡期的
Lots of couples go through lulls.
不是 我是说...
No, I mean...
...我们从来就没有性生活
...we never have sex.
实际上 是我要求的 你知道么?
I mean, realistically, what do I expect him to do, you know?
我不认为这...
I don't think that's really...
这瓷砖太小了
God, this tile is too small.
我要跟Javier说说
I have to tell Javier.
什么? 这瓷砖太小了
What? This tile is too small.
我要走了 有人问起 就说我今天请事假
I gotta go. I have to take a personal day, if anyone asks.
...如果他跟别人上♥床♥了....
我第一个丈夫很平凡
Well, my first husband was unimpressive.
抓到他和大胸小秘上♥床♥...
I found him in bed with his big-breasted secretary...
...当我提前从马尔代夫回家时
...when I came home early from the Maldives.
简直太没创意了
It was just so unoriginal.
我都替他感到悲哀
电影精选列表