...除非你以后要跟我结婚
...unless you're gonna marry me after.
很搞笑么
Is that funny?
你觉得很搞笑么
Do you think that's funny?
不 我想这一点都不搞笑
No, I guess it's not funny.
好吧 你无法永远对我这么好...
See, you can't keep being nice to me...
我也不能一直假装 这件事不是我想的那样
...and I can't keep pretending that this is something that it's not.
我们在一起7年多了
We've been together for over seven years.
你了解我 你知道我是个什么样的人
You know me, you know who I am.
你要不是想跟我结婚 那就是你不想
You either wanna marry me or you don't.
或者还有一个可能
Or there's the possibility...
我的确不信任婚姻 就像我说的那样
...that I mean it when I say I don't believe in marriage...
放屁
Bullshit.
放屁
拜托 这对每个女人来说都是狗屁...
Come on, it's bullshit for every woman...
很多男人都这么说 什么不相信婚姻
...that has been told by some man that he doesn't believe in marriage...
结果6个月后 他跟在健身房♥遇见的24岁小妞结婚了
...and then six months later he's married to some 24-year-old that he met at a gym.
这都是 放屁
It's just... It's bullshit.
你从哪听来的
Where is this coming from?
这是我5年来一直逃避的问题
From the place I've been hiding from you for about five years.
好吧
Okay.
5年了 因为我不想让自己看起来要求太多
Five years, because I haven't wanted to seem demanding.
因为我不想看起来很急 像个结婚狂
And I haven't wanted to seem clingy or psycho.
或者无论如何
Or whatever.
所以我都没有问过你
So I haven't asked you.
但是我...
But I...
我必须
I have to.
我是说...
I mean...
你究竟会不会跟我结婚
...are you ever gonna marry me?
我受不了了
Oh, I can't do this anymore.
...如果他不娶你...
我曾经以为我从未被人抛弃过
I used to think that I had never been dumped.
是的 于是我们开始比较
Yeah, then we started comparing notes.
然后我们意识到 每个交往过的男人都甩过我们
Then we realized we've both been dumped by every man we've ever been with.
每一个 是的
Every one. Yeah.
但是他们甩得太巧妙了 是的
But they do it so skillfully. Mm-hm.
他们太狡猾了 让你觉得这都是你的主意
They just so sneaky that you think it was your idea.
你稳稳地坐着 你以为
Yeah. You're sitting back
"是的 这是我的主意 但是等一等 那为什么孤单的人是我"
"Oh, yeah. This my idea. But wait a second, why am I alone?"
"不开心的是我 胖了20磅的也是我"
"Why am I unhappy? Why have I gained 20 pounds?"
他们耍了点把戏 迷惑了你 是的
They Jedi mind-trick you. Yes, they do.
所以他们来软的 是的
So they do a soft pass. Yeah.
比如他们对你说的那些台词
They got little lines they like to tell you.
比如说"我不想妨碍你"
Like, "I don't wanna stand in your way."
或者"你太完美了 只是 问题出在我身上 "
Or, "You're perfect, it's just I have to work on myself."
是的 "我只是在为你的幸福着想"
Right. "I'm just thinking of your happiness."
"我配不上你 " 那是我最爱的一句
"Oh, I don't deserve you." That's my favorite one.
你知道我喜欢哪句
You know the other one I like?
"我真嫉妒以后能和你结婚的那个男人"
"I am so jealous of the guy who gets to marry you."
好吧 本来会是你的 是的
Well, that could have been you. Yeah.
那是我更想要的结果
That's what I was leaning towards.
是的 等你一听到这话
Yeah. And the second you hear that...
赶紧去商店 买♥♥点鸡翅和冰淇淋吧
...run to the store, get yourself some ribs and some ice cream...
因为你被甩了
...because you have been dumped.
好啊 Anna 我是Ben
Hey Anna, it's Ben.
听着 我知道自从你上次打来已经有一阵了
Listen, I know it's been a while since you called.
只是 我当时太惊讶了
It's just... It took me by surprise.
但是我的确提出过 要给你点事业上的帮助的...
But I did offer to help you with your career...
我想我是可以做到这一点的
...and I don't see why I can't do that, right?
要不你给我打电♥话♥吧
So why don't you give me a call...
也许你可以来我们公♥司♥看看
...and maybe you can come by the office or something.
好么 好吧 保重 再见
Okay? All right, take care. Bye.
好啊 你
Hey, you.
见鬼
Oh, shit.
-怎么了 -你吓到我了
What? You scared me.
你没事吧 没事
You okay? Yeah.
一切都很好
Everything's fine.
你是不是又在抽烟了
Are you smoking again?
不 亲爱的 我没抽烟
No, sweetie, I'm not smoking.
为什么
Why?
你抽烟的时候就会鬼鬼祟祟的
You get jumpy when you smoke.
我没有抽烟 我发誓
I'm not smoking, I promise.
不 我只是坐在这儿...
No, I was just sitting here...
想着如果这房♥子完工了会是什么样子
...trying to picture what this room's gonna look like when it's finished.
我喜欢这个游戏 你喜欢么
I like that game. You do?
是的
Yeah.
你想象的是什么颜色
What color did you picture?
就是这里我卡住了
That's where I got stuck.
好吧
Yeah.
我在想...
I was thinking...
...也许黄色
...maybe yellow.
黄色 好啊 是的 我是说 这很柔和 不会太出挑
Yellow? Okay. Yeah. I mean, it's neutral.
是 是 所以什么样都可以
Mm-hm. Yeah. So it could be whatever.
可以是个办公室 可以是客房♥...
It could be an office, it could be a guest room...
...健身房♥ 或者育婴室...
...a gym, a baby's room...
等等 你是说"柔和"还是说"性别中性"?
Wait, did you mean "neutral," or "gender-neutral"?
我不知道你在说什么 真的咩?
I don't know what you're talking about. Oh, really?
我知道我们说过这事需要从长计议
I know we said we'd wait to talk about it.
但我想我们差不多可以谈谈这事儿了
Uh-huh. Mm-hm.
But I think that we're almost ready to start talking about it.
所以这是我最后一次充当免费劳力
So that's the last time I do anything pro bono.
嗯 女士们 我想我得回办公室了
Well, ladies, I guess I have to get back to the office.
现在欢乐时光刚结束你却要回办公室? 请问欢乐在何方? (酒水半价)
You go back to the office after happy hour? What's happy about that?
我已经遇见你了啊
I met you.
我想我有空会打电♥话♥给你的 有名片吗?
I would love to call you sometime. Do you have a card?
当然 噢 太好了
Of course. Oh, great.
这是我的
Here is my info.
很高兴见到你 Janine 我也是
Nice to meet you, Janine. Nice to meet you.
等你电♥话♥ Gigi
Look forward to hearing from you, Gigi.
噢 等等
Oh, wait.
那...
So...
我们怎么联♥系♥呢?
...how are we doing this?
是我打给你还是你打给我?
Are you hearing from me or am I getting a call?
什么?
What?
你先说想要打给我
You said you'd love to call me...
但之后你又说"等你电♥话♥" 所以...
...but then you said, "Look forward to hearing from you," and...
你看这事儿说得有点不清不楚吧?
You see how that's kind of confusing?
好吧 听着 我们会再联♥系♥的
Yeah, look, we'll talk. We'll get in touch.
你又那样了 说得简直含混不清
You did it again. Very vague.
你知道吗?我们只要说好是你打给我
You know what? Let's just say that you'll call me...
这样就可以避免彼此混淆啦
...and then we can skip all the nonsense.
再见 Gigi
Goodbye, Gigi.
他真可爱 是啊 拜托别上网跟踪他
He was cute. Yeah, please don't cyber-stalk him.
你干嘛?
What are you doing?
我才不会打给他
I'm not calling him.
如果他想见我 自然会打过来
If he wants to see me, he'll call.
看来Alex那个家伙对你影响深刻啊
Wow.
That guy Alex really made an impression on you.
他挺惹火的吧?
Was he hot?
不 他也就...
No. He was just...
还不错
...right.
早上好
Morning.
早上好 Ryan
Morning, Ryan.
给你个惊喜 特大杯摩卡咖啡 因为你实在太棒啦
A surprise mocha venti just because you're so awesome.
爱你 爱你
Love you. Love you.
早上好
Good morning.
好了
Okay.
怎么样?
So?
哦 早
Oh, hi.
他约我出去了 天哪 他给你打电♥话♥了?
He asked me out. Oh, my God. He called?
呃... 电邮?
Well... He e-mailed?
不是 什么哦?
No. What?
把他的名片留给了你的服务员?
Left his calling card with your lady-in-waiting?
电影精选列表