Made me feel sorry for him.
第二任很有新意
My second husband was a pinch more creative.
和我妹妹偷♥欢♥...
Cheated on me with my sister...
...却搞得我觉得自己是疑心病疯掉了
...but made me believe that I was insane for being suspicious.
最后以斗智游戏 阴谋收场
So at least some mind games, some intrigue.
最后一任是奇芭
But my last husband, he was a gem.
他十分精通掩盖罪行
He was a veritable master at covering his tracks.
我查他通话记录 信♥用♥卡♥记录...
I mean, I pored over his phone records, I intercepted his credit-card bills...
...跟踪了无数次...
...I had him followed on numerous occasions...
...却没有发现任何迹象
...and never found a single shred of evidence.
直到他死了...
It wasn't until he died...
我才发现他和澳大利亚♥情♥妇共有财产
...that I found out about the property he owned with his Austrian mistress.
但真正的大♥师♥ 不得不说是我
But the real master, I have to say, is me.
3任丈夫 无数个男朋友 从没被抓包过
Three husbands, countless boyfriends, I haven't been caught yet.
天哪 天哪
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
天哪 天哪 我不能... 嘘
Oh, my God, oh, my God. I can't... Shh.
在这
It's over there.
天哪
Oh, my God.
他喜欢样带 真不敢相信
He liked the demo. I can't believe it.
难以置信
It's unbelievable.
你听他说余音绕梁了么?
Did you hear when he said that it was hauntingly beautiful?
没错 我在那 我在...
Yeah, I was there. I was...
我在那 宝贝
I was there, baby.
谢谢
Thank you.
Dana 我在工作 看报价文件 你一会...
Dana, I'm working. I'm still going over some offering statements. You gotta...
你一会再来
You gotta come back later.
我不是Dana
It's not Dana.
你的...?
Is that your...?
你的...? 嘘
Is that your...? Shh.
能在衣柜里躲会么?
Can you get in the closet?
进衣柜 什么?
Get in the closet. What?
在里面呆一会 就一会
Just go in the closet for a second. Just for a second.
Ben?
Ben?
早就叫Dana把这锁修好
I keep telling Dana to get that damn lock fixed.
那你干吗反锁? 什么?
Why do you even bother locking it? What?
那你干吗反锁?
Why do you bother locking it?
如果不锁干不了活
Oh, you know I can't get any work done if I don't.
嘿 嗨
Hey. Hi.
可以进么? 当然
Can I come in? Yeah, of course.
你在干吗?
What are you doing?
坐
Sit down.
哦
Okay.
亲爱的
Hon?
想干吗?
What are you doing?
不知道 只是想...
I don't know. I just thought...
...也许我们可以
...maybe we could...
对不起 你还好吗?
Sorry. Are you okay?
你过来点
Maybe if you just go over there.
想...
Just trying to...
...你知道吗 重燃爱火
...you know, re-light the fire.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
刚刚没听到我说吗?我得弄完这些
Didn't you hear what I said before? I really gotta finish these offerings.
听着...
Look...
...我很努力了
...l'm really trying here.
你想挽救我们的婚姻么?
Do you wanna save our marriage?
当然
Of course.
我也是
Me too.
Tyrone 你负责4-6号♥桌 有空帮忙收盘子
Tyrone, you cover 4 through 6 and pitch in with the bussers when you can.
等一下 我负责8-10桌的
Wait a minute. I'm on 8 through 10.
我在这做了18个月 一直是8 到10
Hey, I been working here 18 months, 8 through 10.
小错误
Minor oversight.
Luis 你来管4到6桌吧
Luis, you cover 4 through 6, then.
哥们 Luis 10 个月前就走了
Dude, Luis quit like 10 months ago.
哦 他辞职了
Yeah, he quit.
还有开会的必要么?
Is there any reason we're even having this meeting?
好像没
Not really.
没意义 太好了 好
No, not for me. Great. Good. Great.
会议结束
Meeting adjourned.
开始工作吧
Back to work.
嘿 Kelli Ann
Hey, Kelli Ann.
有我电♥话♥么?
Did I get any calls?
自11分钟前你问过之后 还没有 还没什么电♥话♥
Since you asked me 11 minutes ago, no. Not a lot of phone traffic.
天哪 怎么?
Oh, my God. What?
她叫什么?
What's her name?
谁?
Who?
这个女孩 Alex
The girl, Alex.
没有女孩
There's no girl.
你藏不住的
You can't hide it, man.
我了解焦虑 你就在焦虑
I know strung out and you are strung out.
拜托
Okay, please.
太棒了
This is amazing.
无法集中注意力 对吗?
You can't focus, right?
电♥话♥一响就跳起来接 每天查电邮100次...
Jumping every time your phone rings, checking your e-mail 100 times a day...
...希望自己能写歌♥
...wishing you could write songs.
聊天中时不时的提到她名字
No, feeling the need to bring up her name in random conversations.
都是一样的 你现在就是
It's always the same and it has happened to you, my friend.
糟了
Shit.
欢迎来到我的世界 烂人
Welcome to my world, asshole.
帮你带上门
Let me get the door.
看来牛肉花椰菜提不起你兴趣?
Sure I can't interest you in a little beef and broccoli?
我得忙完这些
I gotta finish this stuff.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 在家等你 好
Yeah. So I'll see you at home. Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
一会见了 拜 拜
Okay. I'll see you later. Okay, bye. Bye.
你太恶心了 我没得选
You make me sick. I had no choice.
男人败类! 那我该怎么做?
You're a disgusting excuse for a man! What was I supposed to do?
你才是我想... 别碰我!
You're the one I wanna be... Don't touch me!
你永远都别再碰我
You will never touch me again.
Dino 再次感谢你让我在电♥话♥上付清
Dino, thanks again for letting me pay over the phone.
我向你保证这样迟付款的事 永远不会再发生了
I assure you this late-payment thing will never happen again.
是的 只是试着从我的生活中删掉些闹剧
Yep, just trying to trim some of the drama out of my life.
哦 我有电♥话♥进来了
Oh, that's my other line.
好的 拜
Okay, bye.
你好? 嗨 Gigi?
Hello? Hi, Gigi?
我是Bill
This is Bill.
Bill...? Alex的朋友
Bill? Alex's friend.
我们本来要见面的 但Alex告诉我的日期错了
We were supposed to meet up but Alex told me the wrong day.
Bill 那么你真的是存在的
Bill, so you do exist.
是的
I do.
我很愿意请你吃晚餐 如果你还有兴趣的话
And I'd love to buy you dinner sometime if you're still game.
是的
Yes.
好啊 为什么不呢?
Sure, why not?
嘿
Hey.
来了 我来了 我来了
Coming, I'm coming, I'm coming.
嗨 嗨 甜心
Hi. Hi, sweetie.
瞧 为什么你只叫我"甜心"?
See, why did you just call me "sweetie"?
我们总是叫彼此这个啊 为什么?
We always call each other that. Why?
好的 听着 我想要说些事 好吗?
All right, look, I wanna say something, okay?
一直以来 我们叫彼此"甜心"
We call each other "sweetie" all the time.
我们在几小时的电♥话♥长谈后沉沉睡去
And we fall asleep on the phone after talking for hours.
在你接受了肩膀手术 还有所有事后 我为你洗头
I washed your hair for you after you had shoulder surgery and everything.
这就像我们在一起
And it's like we're together.
我知道我们一直- 不 等一等
I know that I've been... No, hold on a second.
让我讲完
Let me finish.
我想这或许是我的错
I think maybe this is my fault...
...因为或许我不是很清楚 我要的到底是什么
...because maybe I wasn't clear about exactly what I want.
所以让我让我开诚布公
So let me... Let me be clear.
我喜欢出去玩儿
I love hanging out.
但我为你倾倒 我只是我两样都想要
电影精选列表