How am I supposed to come up with something pithy and dynamic...
...来形容肉桂汤?
...to say about cinnamon blends?
我现在没心思理这些肉豆蔻的东西...
It's hard to focus on nutmeg...
尤其是在这个可能是我梦想的男人...
...when the guy who might be the guy of my dreams...
...拒绝给我来电♥话♥的时候
...refuses to call me.
在我和Neil的第一次约会后...
After my first date with Neil...
...我打电♥话♥给他
...I called him.
现在没有谁先谁后的限定了
There are no rules anymore.
我是说你干嘛非得等他主动打过来呢?
And, I mean, why should you have to wait for him to get off his ass?
通了 这很正常
It's ringing. That's pretty standard.
嘿 我是Conor 很好! 语♥音♥信箱
Hey, you've reached Conor. Yes! Voicemail.
请留言 我会回电的 笔记
Leave a message, I'll get back to you. Notes.
"嘿 Conor 我是Gigi
"Hey, Conor, it's Gigi.
我在想 我都没有接到你的电♥话♥...
I just thought, I hadn't heard from you...
女孩子一定要等到男生给她打电♥话♥ 太蠢了 对吧?"
...and how stupid is it that a gal has to wait for a guy's call anyway, right?"
这写的什么啊? 这写的什么啊?
What does that say? What's that say?
因为我们是平等的 对吧?
Because we're all equal, right?
比平等更平等
More than equal.
女子进入法学院的数量比男子多
More women are accepted into law school now than men.
我不知道你是否看Dateline节目...
And, I mean, I don't know if you saw that Dateline...
...但是女人现在也可以有阴♥茎♥了 对吧? 那么...
...but women practically have penises now, right? So...
打给我
Call me.
我是Gigi 打给我
Oh, this is Gigi. Call me.
别担心 他肯定会打过来的
Don't worry, he's totally gonna call.
什么?
What?
怎么会没有拨号♥音? 怎么会没有拨号♥音?
How can there not be a dial tone? How can there not be a dial tone?
没有拨号♥音 快点来啊 拨号♥音
No dial tone. Come here, dial tone.
Gigi 你在吗?
Gigi, are you there?
嗨 Gigi?
Hello, Gigi?
老妈 是你啊? 是的
Mom, is that you? Yes.
我现在不能跟你聊了 我等会打给你 等等 我需要你去
I can't talk now, I'll call you back. Wait, I need you to...
嘿 我是Janine 请留言
Hi, it's Janine. Leave a message.
嘿 Janine 是我
Hi, Janine, it's me.
Conor没有打过来...
Conor never called...
所以我极度想去City Supper俱乐部看看
...so I'm on the precipice of staging a casual run-in at the City Supper Club.
如果你想阻止我 就接电♥话♥吧
Pick up if you wanna stop me.
好吧 你既然沉默 那我就当你同意咯 拜拜
All right, I'm interpreting your silence as tacit compliance. Bye.
你好啊 靓妞儿们? 嘿
What's up, girl? Hey.
你好吗? 很好
How are you? Good.
敲门咯 敲门咯
Knock, knock.
嘿
Hey.
那么...
So...
又来了 还是那套
...here we are. Same shift again.
我知道 我在制定计划 记得吧?
I know. I make the schedule. Remember?
好吧 我以为这不是巧合
Well, I figured it was no coincidence.
我...
I had...
...那晚跟你在一起很开心
...a good time the other night.
是
Yeah.
你喝10杯都没事 真是让人吃惊
It's amazing where 10 shots of PatrỉƯơn will get you.
那么 我想着...
So I was thinking...
...下班之后 我们能...
...after work we could...
你知道的...
You know...
好吧 Kelli Ann 那晚上我们玩得很开心
Look, Kelli Ann, what happened between us the other night was fun.
的确很有意思
It was definitely fun.
但是我们今晚人手不足 我自己还得去吧台帮忙
But we're way understaffed tonight. I even have to man the bar.
所以我才安排你来的
So that's why I scheduled you.
来工作
To work.
那么...
So...
都清楚了吧
Are we good?
嗯 清楚了 好的
Nope, we're good. Okay.
等等 Kelli Ann
Hey, oh, Kelli Ann.
宝贝 能帮我把门关一下么
Hey, babe, could you get the door? Thanks.
你好 你是来吃晚餐的么 还是...
Hi. Are you joining us for dinner, or?
我等人 一位先生
I'm meeting someone. A guy.
为什么 什么
Why? Hm?
没什么 对不起 吃晚餐么
Nothing. Sorry. For dinner?
我就在吧台等吧
I'll wait at the bar.
那是个不错的主意
That's a great idea.
我能给你来点什么
What can I get you?
不 我在等人
Oh, no, I'm meeting someone.
是么 约了个大帅哥?
Oh yeah? What, you got a hot date?
我不知道是不是可以用"大帅哥"来形容
I don't know if you'd call it "hot."
这个Conor只和我出去约会过一次
This guy Conor and I have only been out one time...
等等 Conor Barry么
Wait, wait, wait. Conor Barry?
是的
Yeah.
Conor今晚不来 非常感谢
Conor's not coming in tonight. Thanks a lot.
他是不是忘了要跟你在这见面了
Did he forget he was supposed to meet you here?
好吧 我说的"等人"是个广义上的说法
Oh, see, when I said "meeting someone," I guess it was kind of a broad term.
"等"这个字是有很多意思的
A wide interpretation of the word "meeting."
好吧 还是我打电♥话♥给他吧
Right. You know what? I'll call him.
不不 嗯 完全不需要
Oh, no. I mean, just totally unnecessary.
好吧
Okay.
我只是正好在附近...
I just was actually in the area...
...所以我想我是不是该进来看看 他是不是在
...and so I just figured I'd swing by and see if he was around.
因为我要把他的笔还给他
Because I had to return his pen.
要还笔 他那天忘记的
Had to return this pen. He left this.
我只是觉得我应该在 嗯 在他抓狂之前 还给他
And I just thought I should really return it before he, you know, freaks out.
是么 好吧 我会还给他的
Yeah. Okay, I'll get it to him.
谢谢
Thanks.
"Wilson Ward 牙科博士 成人 儿童 老人 牙科 "
"Wilson Ward, DDS, Adult, Child and Geriatric Dentistry."
我不会因为某样东西可能对某人很重要 而随便说三道四哦
Look, I'm not going to judge what may or may not be important to someone.
是啊 不过这不是他的牙医哦
Yeah. That's not even his dentist, though.
真的么 那谁是
Oh, really. Who is?
我老爹是
My dad.
好吧
Oh.
我是Gigi 我上星期跟Conor约会了一次
I'm Gigi. I went out with Conor last week.
我只是...
And I just...
我想如果我正好撞见他...
I thought if I just ran into him...
我不知道 我还是走吧
I don't know. I'm gonna go.
等等
Wait.
等等
Wait, just...
再呆一会 我给你买♥♥杯喝的
Hang out for a second. Let me buy you a drink.
就一杯 好么
One drink. Okay?
两秒钟 马上回来
Give me two seconds, I'll be right back.
好吧 你看起来是个好女孩 所以我还是跟你说实话吧
Look, you seem like a cool girl, so I'm just gonna be honest with you.
Conor不会打电♥话♥给你的
Conor's never gonna call you.
真的么 你怎么知道的
Oh, really. How do you know?
因为我也是个男人 这就是我们的方式
Because I'm a guy, and it's just how we do it.
他说了跟我见面很开心
He said it was nice meeting me.
不管他是不是跟你说 你就是..
I don't care if he said you were his favorite female...
除了她妈和Joanie Cunningham 之外...他心中最理想的女性
...since his mommy and Joanie Cunningham.
已经过了一个星期了 Gigi 他都没有打给你
Over a week went by, okay, Gigi? And he didn't call you.
但是也许他真的打了 我只是没有收到留言而已
But maybe he did call and I didn't get the message.
或者也许他把我的号♥码弄丢了...
Or maybe he lost my number...
...或者他出城了 或者被出租车撞了 或者他外婆死了
...or he's out of town, or got hit by a cab, or his grandma died.
或者他没有打给你 仅仅是因为他没有兴趣再见你了
Or he didn't call because he has no interest in seeing you again.
是么 但是我朋友Terri有一次 跟个一直都没打电♥话♥来的男人出去了
Yeah. But my friend Terri once went out with a guy who never called.
她把他给甩了
She totally wrote him off.
一年之后 好吧
Over a year goes by. Right.
她撞见了他 最后他们
She ran into him, and it ended up that...
你朋友Terri是个傻瓜 她也是个例外...
Your friend Terri's an idiot. She's also the exception...
...顺道提一句 是很少很少的例外
...by the way. The rare exception.
好吧 好吧 但是万一我也是例外呢
Okay. Okay. But what if I'm the exception?
不 你不是 你一点都不是 事实上 你就是个常规案例
No, you're not. You're not at all. In fact, you're the rule.
常规情况就是 如果一个男人不打电♥话♥给你 因为他不想打电♥话♥给你
If a guy doesn't call you, he doesn't wanna call you.
是么 是的
Really? Yeah.
总是这样么 是的
Always? Yeah, always.
我知道男人怎样做是在摆脱女人 好吧
Look, I know what blowing off a woman looks like, okay?
我刚才还做过 家常便饭了
I do it early, I do it often.
所以相信我 如果一个男人 对待你的方式就像他毫不在乎一样
So trust me when I say if a guy is treating you like he doesn't give a shit...
那么他真的是完全不在意你的
电影精选列表