这是德罗宁汽车公♥司♥的演示报告
This is a presentation of The DeLorean Motor Company.
想象一下有多少牛人
Imagine how many of the men who have headed
曾经领导过各大汽车制♥造♥商
each of the major automotive manufacturers have wanted
都想要从头开始创造一种产品
to create a product starting with a clean sheet of paper.
这正是德罗宁汽车公♥司♥打算做的。
That is what the DeLorean Motor Company intends to do.
我们基本上是一个没有任何基础的公♥司♥
We were basically a company with no foundation.
而且你越不保证投资的安全性
And the less you have to secure an investment
杰瑞·威廉森
特殊项目经理
德罗宁汽车公♥司♥
对投资者来说 你的风险就越大
the more risky you are to an investor.
而且我们很冒险
And we were pretty risky.
我们的资产是约翰的背景经验
Our asset was John's background experience.
所以他必须成为我们最初的卖♥♥点
And so he really had to be what we initially were selling.
约翰·德罗宁想要造一种汽车
John DeLorean wants to build a car..
你必须把他描绘成站在山巅
You have to portray him as being on top of the mountain
被全世界崇拜为汽车工业的救世主
being adored by the world as a savior of the auto industry.
我们是发布会推介专家
And we were the dog and pony show experts.
我们做布景 我们做节目
We'd do the set up. We'd do the show.
此刻约翰·德罗宁走进来
And then at the precise moment John DeLorean would come in.
他们真的看到了那个男人 还好像飘着
They'd actually see the man and it looked like he was levitating.
经销商协会发布会
新奥尔良市 路易斯安娜州 1976年
大部分人都见过我可爱的妻子克里斯蒂娜
Most of you have already seen my lovely wife, Cristina.
我明白可能她才是你们今晚来这的真正原因
I know she's likely the real reason you're all here tonight.
不开玩笑
But in all seriousness,
我确实要感谢她和其他许多人
I do have her to thank along with many others.
特别想指出这个我亲手挑选的人
In particular, I'd like to recognize the man I handpicked,
基本上是我从通用公♥司♥偷来的
essentially stole from GM
领导着整个德罗宁汽车公♥司♥的私有项目
to head up the entire DeLorean Motor Company private program.
也许是我这辈子见过的
Perhaps the finest automotive engineer
最好的汽车工程师
I've ever met in my entire life.
比尔·柯林斯
Bill Collins.
我知道我们可能是新公♥司♥
I know that we may be the new boy on the block
但我也知道
but I also know that on this,
在这个美国独♥立♥战争200周年纪念日
the bicentennial of the American Revolution,
我们可以开始实现我们的美国梦
we can start making our version of the American dream a reality.
请允许我介绍
Allow me to introduce
我梦想进化过程中的第一次化身
the first incarnation in the evolution of my dream..
我们第一辆车 代号♥DMC-12
...our first vehicle code-named the DMC-12.
德罗宁汽车公♥司♥
The DeLorean Motor Car.
在早期这简直是奇迹再度降临
In the early stages this was all but the second coming.
在底特律 它被赋予了
It was described in Detroit as significant
和福特A型车一样重要的地位
as the invention of the Ford Model A.
它拥有着改变一切的可能
That this was gonna change everything.
自从我爸爸在农场里弄了一辆之后
I don't think I've sat in one of these probably
我就没坐过这种车了
since my dad had one on the farm.
我和汽车之间的联♥系♥
There's not much of a tie..
并不像人们想象的那么紧密
...for me to the car as much as people would think.
扎克·德罗宁
约翰的儿子
我不知道这是否合理
I don't know if that makes sense.
这辆车造出来的时候我还小
Being young when this car was built
还不能理解它的意义和重要性
you just don't understand the magnitude and the gravity of it.
只觉得它的速度
You know, it's flying over your head
有每小时1000英里那么快
at 1,000 miles an hour.
还有就是 我爸爸造了这辆车
And you know, it's like my dad built this car.
上面有我们的名字
You know, it's got our name on it.
我坐在里面或者看到它的时候
I mean, when I'm in it or I see it
我看到的是我爸 感觉到的是我爸
I see my father, I feel my dad.
但是我和这辆车之间
Uh, but between me and this car
我觉得可能是一种爱恨交加的关系
i -- it's a, I think it's a love-hate relationship, probably.
有一半的时间 我甚至不知道该怎么想
Half the time, I don't even know what to think of it,
老实说
you know, to be honest with you, so..
也许我这辈子
Probably the, the closest person
最亲近的人就是我爸
I've ever been close to my whole fucking life was my father.
他在我两周大的时候收养了我
He adopted me when I was, I mean, two weeks old.
至于德罗宁 或者德罗宁汽车公♥司♥
As far as like DeLorean or DeLorean Motor Company
对我来说都只是老爸去上班
you know, it was just dad going to work
老爸在造汽车
dad's building a car.
我不知道他有多有名
I had no clue how famous he was.
也不知道妈妈有多有名
Had no clue how famous my mother was.
我们应该是在
I think we moved to New York
1974年搬去纽约的
probably I would say in '74.
因为我妹妹在1977年出生
because then my sister was born in '77.
在我的一生中 我知道
Through out my life I understood
有个叫约翰·德罗宁的人
that there was this man John DeLorean.
凯瑟琳·德罗宁
约翰的女儿
以及和这个名字连在一起的
And with this man John DeLorean
所有的故事
came this history of, um, all the things
总是和汽车密切相关
that are again iconically encompassed by the car.
然后才是我的爸爸
And then there was my dad.
我知道 这两个人
And I understood that they were
是两个不同的人
two different people.
我小的时候
When I was little
是我爸爸的巅峰时刻
my dad was at the peak of everything.
有很多我们的照片
There are pictures of us..
我以前总说 我们像是皇室
...and I used to say it's the royal family.
我妈妈总是那么的完美
My mom was always so perfect and put together.
我哥也一直都穿着他得体的小西装
And my brother always in his perfect little suit.
我们小时候真的太可爱了
Oh, we were so cute.
真的 太可爱了
Like seriously, we were just so cute.
爸爸是我最好的朋友
My dad was my best friend.
他教会了我很多东西
He just, he taught me everything.
他教我钓鱼 教我开车
He taught me how to fish. He taught me how to drive.
教我骑摩托车
He taught me how to ride a motorcycle.
这就是他一直努力的目标
This is everything he had been working for.
是他的梦想 跟我妈结婚
This was his dream, I mean, being married to my mom
生小孩 在第五大道
having a family, having an, an apartment
买♥♥个房♥子
on Fifth Avenue, uh..
在新泽西买♥♥个农场
...buying a farm out in New Jersey
成立一家汽车公♥司♥
having the car company.
那大概是他一生中最美好的一段时光
That was probably the best time of his life.
你看的清吗 要把灯调亮点吗
Can you see this well? Is this lit well enough for you?
因为 我不
Because, I mean, I don't..
我坚信这肯定不是装的
I'm a firm believer that that can't be faked.
她有多开心 我不知道
And now, how happy she is, I don't know.
她看起来也很开心 但她是个小孩
And she seems pretty happy, but she's a kid.
小朋友们总是快乐的
They're always fairly happy as a rule.
但是你看他自己有多高兴
And, but look at how happy he is himself
这个电影的主角
the subject of the film.
我不觉得这个可以
I don't think that can be..
我觉得他是发自内心的高兴
I think he's very happy.
我也有一张全家福
And I have a picture of my family.
我比我妻子要大几岁
And I'm a couple of years older than my wife
他也比他的妻子大
than he is from his wife.
所以我能明白 我能明白
So I get this. I get this.
问题在于他两个都想要
And the problem is that he wanted both.
但是鱼和熊掌不可兼得
And when you want both, you can have both but that's very tough to do.
克里斯蒂娜 你和这个男人结婚七年了
Cristina, you have been married to this man for seven years.
跟我们说说约翰
Tell me about John.
不幸的是 对其他人来说
Well, I, unfortunately for everyone else
以及我们所有的朋友 都不会像我这样
all of our other friends, they do not know John
了解约翰 如果他们了解
the way I do. And if they did --
可能会更好
Well, that may be better.
不 不 说得具体一点就是
No, no, let -- let me be more specific about..
因为大部分人更了解的是
Because most of the people know John as the
他作为生意人和总经理的一面
as a businessman and an executive
但是我更清楚他作为丈夫和好爸爸的一面
but I know him as a husband and a loving father.
是无私 温柔以及乐于助人的
And he is a totally unselfish, gentle, giving human being.
我嫁给了我的白马王子
I grew up and married Prince Charming.
-真的吗 -这就是我最真实的想法
- Really? - That's exactly how I feel.
好吧 约翰
Yes. Alright, John.
跟我说说她
电影精选列表