This has been an extremely difficult thing for them.
但是你知道 生活就是生活 你得继续
But, you know, life is life. You go.. It goes on.
你父亲很丢脸 进了监狱
Your father is shamed and goes to jail.
你的家人失去了他们所有的钱
Your family loses all their money.
你父母离婚了
Your parents get divorced.
你的世界天翻地覆了
Everything in your world changes.
在接下来的15年里
And for the next 15 years of your life
你会被 你父亲在监狱里
you get chased by, "Is your father in jail?"
还有可♥卡♥因♥笑话之类的
and cocaine jokes and all of these things
就这样被一直鄙视
that just followed along with it.
我的整个人生 我不得苟活下来
My entire life, I had to live it down.
是的 它跟着我很长一段时间
It was, it followed me for a very long time.
它一直跟着我直到我
It followed me around until I started to
加入德罗宁社区
get involved into the DeLorean community.
以前一直有人邀请我爸爸
People used to invite my dad to
出席那些车展
all these car shows all the time.
我让他
And I asked him.
我说 爸爸 爸爸 我们走
I said, "Dad, dad, let's go.
你必须体验一下
You have to experience this."
知道他仍然被爱着
Knowing how much he was still loved
一定会改变他的生活
would definitely make a difference in his life.
谢谢您 谢谢您
Thank you. Thank you.
这是一次奇妙的经历
It was an amazing experience.
是的 那一切
It was, it was everything
是我希望的样子 然后
I hoped it would be and then some..
我第三次见到约翰·德罗宁
I just met John DeLorean for the third time.
塔米尔·阿登
德罗宁生平学家
记录下来
Document that.
这个人真是难以置信
The man is unbelievable.
他真的开始重回
He really did get to bask
重回他往日的荣耀了
in his glory a little bit again.
你认为德罗宁的整个梦想
Do you consider the whole DeLorean dream
失败了
to have been a failure?
我想我给很多人展示了
Oh, I think that I showed a lot of people
不管是
that whether, uh
你知道 你有没有幸存
you know, you survive or not
关键是 就像莎士比亚说的
the key is, it's like Shakespeare said
即使爱过又失去
"It's better to have loved and lost
也比那些从未爱过要好的多
than not to have loved at all."
我尽力了 我尽力了
I gave it the best shot I had. I tried as hard as I could.
我认为我做得相当好
And I think that I did reasonably well.
我觉得德罗宁很孤独
I think DeLorean was very much alone.
像他那样生活被划分的
Part of the fallout from compartmentalizing his life
一部分后果是
the way he did
他真的没有让任何人
is that he really didn't have anybody
对他了如指掌
who knew him through and through.
他不是一个靠家庭
This is not a man who's looking at his family life
或是他的朋友
or his friends to qualify
来活下去的人
his reason for living.
而是 我完成了什么 我做了什么
It's, "What have I accomplished? What have I done?
我接下来要做什么
What am I doing next?"
在他看来 这才是真正的
That in his mind, this is what really
反映他生而为人的意义
reflects on him as a human being.
当我们来到这里 我想做的是
When we come around here, what I'd like to do is
重复这个操作
repeat this action.
把这个放在这里 然后抬头看车
And just put this down here and then look up at the car.
我想对他说一些关于这辆车的特别的事
And I wanna say something very specific to him about the car.
没有一部电影能完整的讲述人一生中的故事
No film can tell the definitive story of anybody's life.
任何人的人生都太广阔了
Anyone's life is just too vast
对一部电影来说很复杂
and complex for one film.
但一部电影
But a film could certainly
创造约翰·德罗宁的传奇
create the legend of John DeLorean
我们把传说发表出来
and we print the legend.
传说就是我们所爱的
The legend is what we love.
这就是我们应该有的
That's what we should have.
我们假设一下
Let's just hypothetically say
那天晚上他进旅馆的时候
that when he went into the hotel that night
他知道他要
he knew he was walking out
带着装满可♥卡♥因♥的手提箱离开
with a suitcase full of cocaine.
我不一定怪他
I can't necessarily blame him.
你愿意牺牲到什么程度
How far would you be willing to go
为了拯救你毕生努力的东西
to save something you worked your whole life
为了你的梦想
for your life's dream?
你会做什么来确保自己无论如何都要成功
What would you do to see that succeed no matter what?
他一直在努力
He always kept trying.
他从未放弃梦想
He never gave up the dream.
他从不放弃希望
He never quit believing
他还有可能恢复如初
that there was a potential for him to recover
他要发明下一个伟大的东西
that he was going to invent the next great thing
他将能够重获昔日的荣耀
that he was going to be able to reclaim his former glory.
他是约翰·德罗宁
He was John DeLorean
直到他死的那天他还是约翰·德罗宁
and he was John DeLorean until the day he died.
你知道吗 我想他还是想做些交易
You know, I think he was still trying to make fucking deals
在那DMC-2上
on that DMC-2
甚至在他心脏病发作的时候
when he got the heart attack.
我 我想这是结束电影的好办法
And I -- I think that would be a good way to end the movie.
你可以让他打电♥话♥吃早餐
You could have him on the phone eating some breakfast
有一个 打开的笔记本
um, with, an -- an open notebook thing
会向投资者展示
that you'd show investors with, you know
所有漂亮的小照片和东西
all the nice little pictures and stuff.
打电♥话♥ 然后就变成黑色了
Talking on the phone and then it just fades to black.
因为最后一个形象就是他
Because then that last image would just be him
努力完成交易
working to get that deal done.
他只是他妈的
And he just fuckin'..
上帝拔掉了他的插头
God pulled the plug on his ass, man.
你该走了 伙计 你知道的
You're outta here, buddy. You know?
然后 你知道 它只是变黑然后
Then, you know, it just goes black and then
约翰·德罗宁在新泽西州莫里斯敦去世
John DeLorean died in Morristown, New Jersey
他妈的80岁了 你知道吗
at fucking 80 years old on this date, you know?
从来没能实现 另一家汽车公♥司♥
Never to have fulfilled, you know, another car company
再建一家汽车公♥司♥
build another car company.
而且 你知道 我 我不会介意的
And, you know, and I -- I'd be okay with that.
场记板 很好
And slate. That's good.
第28场 第二次
Scene 28 alpha, take two.
开拍
Action.
约翰·德罗宁逝于2005年3月19日 新泽西州 莫里斯敦
活了80岁
再造一辆车的计划终究没有实现
我是说 如果我们没钱发行这部电影
I mean, if we can't get the money to distribute this movie
如果我们卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥来发♥售♥这部电影呢
what if we sell cocaine to try to get this movie distributed?
当然 我们也不想输
Sure. We don't want to lose, either.
不 我指望你了 席娜
No. I'm counting on you, Sheena.
电影精选列表