那次是线人和约翰一对一的见面
That's a one-on-one meeting with the CI and John.
不是所有人都能接到电♥话♥ 轻轻松松 三四天内就拿出三千万美金
说实话 这样的人我一个都没见过
那个 视频
That, uh, video..
那是很明确的东西
that's pretty explicit stuff.
线人全都写出来了
CI writes it all out.
一切情况都在纸上 一目了然
And the scenarios are right there on the, uh, on the paper.
我们可以先拿34公斤
一开始你问我这些值多少
我说的是175万到200万
这里 是你的收益
所以最后你可以拿到
四千万
在这期间
During this period of time
约翰应该拿出
John now is supposed to come up with
180万
uh, the 1.8 mil.
上次的谈话就到这里了
That was where it was left.
所以他必须出点血
So he'd have to put some skin in the game.
没人会强迫你做
你不愿意做的事情
你说这件事无论如何都不会查到我头上 希望你说话算话
你不会接触到货物的
在约翰·德罗宁案件中的检方律师
Government attorneys in the John DeLorean trial
今天拿出了一盒录像带
today introduced a videotape
也许会成为对该汽车公♥司♥高管
that is perhaps the most damaging evidence
最不利的证据
against the auto executive.
录像带是詹姆斯·霍夫曼证词的一部分
The tape was played as part of the testimony of James Hoffman
他是警方的有偿卧底
a paid undercover informer
也是政♥府♥用来对抗德罗宁的关键人物
who was the government's key witness against DeLorean.
辩护律师将这场发生在华盛顿特区
Defense attorneys describe the meeting in Washington, DC
约翰·德罗宁和那个告密者之间的会议
between John DeLorean and the undercover informant
描述为一个聪明的诱饵
as a clever lure.
至于德罗宁的确出现在了那场会面中
And as for DeLorean's participation in that discussion,
辩护方声称
the defense team says
听别人谈论毒品交易又不犯法
"There's no harm in listening to someone else talk about a drug deal."
审讯期间的三个月
For three months during the trial
我们搬到了祖父母在布伦特伍德的家
we moved to my grandmother's grandfather's house in Brentwood.
所有的事情都在我的脑海里不停地打转
You know, I play it all out in my head all the time.
一有风吹草动 我就会不停地想
Something will come up and I'll start thinking about stuff
然后 就会唤起一些记忆
and -- and -- and, uh, it'll -- it'll spark a memory
或者触发一些情感
or trigger something.
孩子们 不管发生什么
Guys, no matter what happens..
我们都会没事的
Hey, we're gonna be fine.
一切都会好起来的
Everything's gonna be fine.
我的父亲正在经历一段艰难的时光
My father was looking at hard-core time.
对于我父母来说
And to my parents' credit
他们尽全力把当时的局面
they did what they could to make it as best
维持到了最好的状态
a situation as they could.
怎么能和自己孩子说
You know, how the fuck do you tell your kid
情况很不好呢
that shit ain't okay?
他刚刚问我 我们会一起从法♥院♥回来还是
He just asked me if we're both coming back from court or..
我不会因为这点事就进去
I am not going away for this.
陪审团会知道这件事有多么愚蠢
The jury will see how asinine this whole thing is
还有他们是如何陷害一个无辜的公民的
and how they set up an innocent man, for God's sakes.
这条领带怎么样
What do you think about this tie?
挺好的
It's fine.
你确定棕色可以吗
You sure the brown works?
之前拍照的时候我系了一条蓝色的
I mean, I had a blue one on when they snapped this picture
但是看不出来
but they can't tell
因为是黑白照
'cause it's in black and white.
-随便哪条吧 -我不想被看成是黑色的
- Either -- either way.. - I don't want it to read black.
我不想传达错误的信息
I mean, I don't want to send the wrong message.
给谁 法官吗
To who, the judge?
不 所有人
No, to everyone.
下次他们拍的照片 可能会成为杂♥志♥封面
Next time they snap my picture, it could be a magazine cover.
约翰 两条都可以
John, either one works fine.
因为 如果是杂♥志♥ 就会是彩色的
'Cause it -- it'll be in color if it's a magazine.
你得和孩子们谈谈
You have to talk to the children.
凯瑟琳 来个妈妈一个拥抱 甜心
Kathryn. Come and give Mommy a hug, sweetie.
她看起来很伤心
She seems pretty upset.
扎克 我知道你很担心
Zach, I know you're worried
但我需要你帮老爸加油打赢这场仗
but I need you pulling for your old man to win this thing
好吗
alright?
我只想回去新泽西
I just wanna go back to New Jersey.
我也是 这件事一结束我们就回去
So do I. And we will as soon as this thing is over.
好吗 扎克 看着我
Alright? Zach, look at me.
你老爸是赢家 对吗
Your dad's a winner, right?
我一直都在矛盾和纠结当中度过
For me it's a double-edged sword that I walk all the time.
确实有证据证明 他是被陷害的
The evidence is there that they set him up..
但是常识和现实告诉我
...but common sense and reality tells me
他不是个笨蛋
that he's not a fuckin' idiot.
他一定已经知道
That he must have known
有什么东西是不对劲的
somethin' was fucked up at some time.
我就系这条蓝色领带了 好吗
I'm gonna wear the blue tie, okay?
所以 我就想 你怎么能
So, it's like, you know, how the fuck
把我们的家庭置于如此危险的境地
could you put our family in jeopardy like that?
约翰·德罗宁可♥卡♥因♥案的第21天
Twenty-one days into the John DeLorean cocaine trial
辩方律师霍华德·维茨曼说
defense attorney Howard Weitzman says
毫无疑问 我们在录像带里看到听到
there's no question that John DeLorean can be seen
约翰·德罗宁谈论毒品
and heard on tape talking about narcotics.
但他说 问题是
But he says, "The question is
政♥府♥为了引诱一个绝望的人走上歧途
"how far can the government go
可以做到什么程度
in dangling a lure in front of a desperate man?"
当我回头再看这个案子
When I look back at this case
霍夫曼曾经说过如果你给我
Hoffman had said if you give me
霍华德·维茨曼
辩护律师
美国公诉约翰·德罗宁
五十万 一百万 两百万 三百万美金
you know, a million and a half two million dollars three million dollars,
我可以还给你一千五百万 两千万美金
I can get you ten fifteen, twenty million dollars back.
约翰没有钱
John didn't have the money.
逻辑上来讲
And logic would tell you
调查到这里就该结束了
that that's the end of the investigation.
加利福尼亚州 1982年
FBI外地办事处
你确定他一点钱都拿不出来吗
Are you sure he can't put any cash in?
我觉得德罗宁现在连两万都拿不出来
At this point, I don't think DeLorean can scrounge 20Gs
更不用说两百万了
let alone two million.
我一直在反复看这些录影带
Listen, I've been poring through all these tapes
我觉得我们还不足以给他定罪
and I just don't think we have him yet.
我记得她抵押了股份
I think he's got it in collateral.
好吧 如果我们只有抵押这一条
Okay, but if collateral's all we get
它的价值至少要差不多对等
then it's got to equal at least that much.
而且 听我说
And -- and listen to me.
我们一定要拍到录像带里来
We have got to get it on tape.
我又不是第一次出任务 杰瑞
This is not my first rodeo, Jerry.
我知道该怎么做
I know how it works.
我只是说 直到现在
I'm just, I'm just saying un -- until now
他对自己的措辞
he -- he's been real careful about
一直非常谨慎 所以
how he parses all his words, so..
现在可不只是一通电♥话♥
Well, it's different than a phone call now.
他马上就要走进一家真正的银行了
He's about to walk into a real bank.
他知道这家银行是合法的
He knows your bank is legit.
所以他肯定不会怀疑我的的
So he won't for one second think that I'm not.
话是这么说 最好多透露点毒品的信息
Still, the more drug references you can slip in, the better.
放心吧 杰瑞
We got this, Jerry.
在这整个过程中
Throughout the entire thing
他们不得不随时调整方案
they had to continue changing the script.
事情不会是 这是给你的200万美元
It wasn't going to be, "Here's the two million dollars.
这是你贩毒得来的钱 哈哈你被捕了
Here's the drug money back." Boom, you're arrested.
所以后来就变成了线人詹姆斯·霍夫曼
So then it turned into James Hoffman
去说服他
the CI convincing him
我认识一个银行欺诈家
"Hey, I know this crooked banker."
-你好 约翰 -你好 吉姆
- Hey, John. - Hi, Jim.
见到你真好
Great to see you.
你以前来过这吗
Have you been here in this area before?
我以前去过圣何塞
I've been in San Jose, uh..
当然 还有旧金山
And, of course, San Francisco.
就我在银行做卧底的而言
电影精选列表