The three of us. Alphas.
三个猎食者在空中蓄势待发
Three apex predators cooped up in the sky.
气氛逐渐焦灼
Tensions get high.
你的仰卧推举能达到多少
What you throwin' up on the bench,
大块头 三百磅还是四百磅
big fella, 300, 400 pounds?
少一点点
A little less.
没错 比这轻点
Yeah, light work.
我也练这个
I'm doin' the same thing.
减脂
Slaggin' weight.
叮叮当当
Clangin' and bangin'.
你在练什么
What you into?
瑜伽
Hot yoga?
普拉提吗
Pilates?
或许只是在哪里鬼混
Probably messin' 'round in a hot takai.
你知道我在干嘛
Hey, you wanna know what I do?
整天坐在机舱里面无所事事
I sit in a can or farts all day long.
我现在做的事就是
That's what I'm dealin' with.
偶然见个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 一般是见别人的屁♥股♥
It's an occasional terrorist and a lotta recycled ass.
为了再回到前线去 我愿付出一切
I would give anything to be on the front line again.
再回到
Again?
什么
What?
我以前可是联合作战司令部的一员
I was a compartment element for JSOC.
三角洲部队
You're a Delta?
军刀回声队 时刻待命 亲爱的
Sabre Squad Echo, 24-7, baby.
这些家伙可是无所不能的魔法师
Echo, those guys were the warlocks
因为他们无所不能
because of the magic they could do.
是的
That's right.
哇 如果真是这样
Well, if that's the case,
我得说 阿不拉卡达不啦 婊♥子♥们
I'ma say abracadabra, bitches.
在你们面前的就是一个奇迹
You're lookin' at the magic.
你知道你们的问题是什么
You know what your problem is?
你们失去了重心
Your balance is off.
你们需要一个雇佣军
You need a third squaddie.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no. No.
伙计们 我懂这个游戏
Guys, I know the game.
听见没
Ya hear me?
我懂这个游戏
I know the game.
你在干嘛
What are you doin'?
你问我在干嘛 你什么意思
What do you mean what am I doin'?
别这样说话
Don't talk like that.
你说话的声音有点不一样
You sound different.
那该是什么样子
Do what?
这不是你的声音
That's not your voice.
像你平时那样说话
Use your regular voice.
这就是我平时说话的声音
This is my regular voice.
我说话就像魔术师那样 宝贝
I'm talkin' like the warlocks talk, baby.
他们不这样说话
They don't talk like that.
我只是给你们演示一下 听着
I'm just showin' you, that's all, guys. Look.
我想说的是
All I'm sayin' is I can complete
我能跟你们组成《三圣合体》
this holy trinity that you guys have.
三个人太多了
Three would be too much.
这是我的简历 这个是名片
That's my resume, this is my card.
如果你们需要什么
If you need stuff,
我这里有你们想要的东西
I'm the guy that you call to get what you need.
想要Citation X公务机还是 G5炸♥弹♥
You want a Citation X? You want a G5?
想要波音747还是直升飞机
You want a Boeing 747? You want a helicopter?
想干点什么秘密的事情
You want somethin' stealth?
我是乘警 我跟你们是一伙的
I'm a air marshal. I'm your guy.
求你了
Please.
求你了 让我走吧
Please, let me go.
你想要什么
What do you want?!
我想要你的病毒从那女的血里面分离出来
I want our property out of that girl's blood.
不 这病毒太 太危险了
No! The virus is... It's too dangerous.
我不能这么做
I-I can't!
人类必须进化 教授
Humans must evolve, Professor.
没有这些升级
Without each of those upgrades,
人类的躯体就不是那么...
the human body's really not...
值钱
worth that much.
也许镁值11便士
Maybe 11 pence worth of magnesium.
钙值两便士
A coupla pence worth of calcium.
还有 一点铁
And a bit of iron.
并不值钱
Not worth much.
要我说 总之 大概是
I'd say, all in all, probably about...
3磅... 3磅50...最多
Three pound... Three pound fifty... Max.
就是一个人所有的价值
The entirety of a man's worth.
零钱而已
Small change.
你得重新把病毒弄出来给我
You're gonna reprogram that virus for me.
我不 我做不到
I wo-I won't.
啊 你朋友是个俄♥罗♥斯♥暴徒嘛
Ah, your friend's a Russian mobster.
她专偷俄♥罗♥斯♥土匪的东西
This girl steals from Russian mobsters.
事实上 她偷所有人的东西
Actually, she steals from everyone.
这是她的强项
It's kind of her thing.
德卡德·肖恩
Deckard Shaw.
玛格丽塔
Margarita.
哦 没想到会是这样子
Oh, I did not see that comin'.
真希望我啥也没看到
I wish I didn't see that at all.
我也是
Me, too.
我拿到你的清单了
I got your list.
太...长了
It's... long.
我说让你帮我找个带机场跑道的房♥子
I asked for a house with a runway.
居然有这么多被胶带封着嘴的俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Not sure a dozen Russians in duct tape were on the list.
噢 再多给我3个小时
Well, give me more than three-hour notice...
就用不着这么多的酷刑了
and I wouldn't have to resort to such extremes.
我很肯定即使有3小时
I'm sure three hours
你也同样会用酷刑的 玛格丽塔
has anything to do with your extremes, Margarita.
别把我扯进去 德卡德
Keep me out of it, Deckard.
伊提恩
Eteon?
你能再增加点突破的难度吗
Could you pick a harder place to break into?
我们必须找到CT17病毒的提取机器
We need to find the CT17 viral extraction machine.
不知道它会放在那儿
Could be anywhere.
这个设施是一个3平方英里的研究实验室
That facility's three square miles of research labs.
是的
Yeah.
而且还是一个军♥火♥库
And it's a powder keg packed with munitions.
我们得来一个米克·贾克尔计划
We've got to pull a Mick Jagger.
米克·贾克尔
听起来会很有趣
This sounds like a fun game.
你不能跟我们进去 绝对不能
We're not gettin' you on the inside, no.
当我和德克还是孩子的时候
So, when Deck and I were kids,
我们经常玩这些诡计
we used to spend our time comin' up with these grifts.
米克·贾克尔
A Mick Jagger...
是说一个角色 需要一个人
was a job that required one person to showboat...
手舞足蹈地表演
throw the all arms...
当其它人在演奏的时候
while the others made the music.
一个非常关键的活
A typical inside job.
伙计们 你们听说过安德烈科吗
Guys, you heard Andreiko.
他们必须得用提取仪
They have to use the extraction machine.
所以他们会带我找到它
So they'll take me right to it.
接下来 我有救了
Now, I can do it.
我们都有救了
We can do it.
所以现在唯一的问题是
So now, the only question is
怎么把伊提恩引出来
how to ring Eteon's dinner bell.
哦 我来吧
Oh, I can handle that part.
但是首先我们得来点装备
But first, let's get you geared up.
这是高跳低开降落伞
These are your HALO parachutes.
加密通信耳塞
Earbuds for encrypted communication.
蝎式EVO 3冲♥锋♥枪♥ 有瞄准透镜
Scorpion EVO 3 with optical sights.
超薄凯夫拉防弹衣
Ultra-thin bullet-resistant Kevlar.
红外穿墙透♥视♥镜♥
Infrared cameras for seeing through walls.
最后同样重要的...
And last but not least...
压缩氢气起爆器
Compact hydrogen detonator.
把它放到想要引爆的地方
Put it in the right spot...
电影精选列表