得丢掉这辆车了
Gotta lose this car.
报告情况
Update.
我已经侵入了所有新闻机构的主机
I've hacked the mainframe of every news agency and outlet.
我们现在控制了多少家了
How many do we control?
174个广播台 2000个
174 broadcasts, 2,000 ought...
再增加一倍
Double it.
我需要百分百掌控这个故事
I want 100% control of this story.
按标准框架操作吗
Standard frame job?
不 标准对他们不起作用
No. Standard will not do.
我要给这些家伙来点特别的
I need something special for these guys.
听好了 这么描述
Listen up. Narrative:
霍布斯 肖恩
Hobbs, Shaw.
胖瘦二人组的身份已被确定
Big guy, little guy have been ID'd.
他们是最近袭击中情局的罪魁祸首
They've been blamed for the recent attacks on the CIA.
他们曾经住在同一间牢房♥
They shared a prison cell
在那里筹划了他们恐怖袭击的计划
where they hatched a plan to start their reign of terror.
这还成真实事迹了
It just got real.
伦敦恐怖袭击
他们到底是什么人
Who the hell are these guys?
伊提恩
Eteon.
一个神秘的科技狂热分子组织
A most secret tech cult.
拥有一支雇佣军以及大量黑钱
With a mercenary army and plenty of dark money.
幻想通过增强人类智能构思框架
And delusions of saving the world
来拯救人类
by augmenting the human race.
就是这样
That's it.
很明显 他们同样控制了媒体
Apparently, they control he media as well.
我听过这些人的传闻
I've heard rumors about these people.
所有人都认为他们都是虚构出来的
Everybody thinks they're a myth.
如果他们是真实存在的
Assuming first hand how real they are.
如果我们妨碍了他们的计划
If we don't fit to their plans...
那我们已经掘好坟墓了
we already dug our own grave.
好了 我们要去最近的封闭设施
All right, let's get to the nearest lockdown facility.
等等 等等 你还没搞清楚状况吧
No, no, no. You don't get it, do you?
布里斯顿是个一级杀手
Brixton's a tier one assassin.
是我见过最厉害的
Best I've ever seen.
我了解他 在他拿到病毒之前
I know him. He ain't never gonna stop.
他是不会停手的
Till he gets that virus.
还有就是 这是我妹妹
And besides, that's my sister.
家庭内务
Family business.
你姓肖恩吗 显然不是
Is your name Shaw? No.
那她不会跟你去任何地方
Then she's going nowhere with you.
涉及到世界的命运
When it comes to the fate of the world,
就与我有关
it becomes my business.
我不在乎她是不是你妹妹
I don't care if she's your sister.
那女人哪也不能去
That woman ain't going anywhere...
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我要去哪
I am going to where?
我没时间听两个大男人吵架
I don't have time for alpha male shit right now.
你们两个都跟白♥痴♥一样
You're both idiots.
显然你们两个不可能一起合作
You clearly can't work together.
那你们对我来说毫无用处
And so you're absolutely useless to me.
所以 我要去找一个人
So, I'm gonna go find the man
来帮我把这东西从我体内取出来
who can help me get this thing out of my system.
再见了
See you.
你说的是这个人吗
You mean this man?
在我们被袭击之前 我一直在找他
I was tracking him before the attack.
他很难找
He's hard to find
但我得到了一个很好的线索
but I think I got a hell of a lead.
俄♥罗♥斯♥报
Russian newspaper.
这可不是一般的老报纸
Not just any old paper.
在伦敦只有一个地方卖♥♥这个
There's only one place in London that sells that.
Here you go. See you tomorrow.
That's optimistic.
早上好 头儿
Morning, Director.
好好好
Well, well.
德卡德·肖恩
Deckard Shaw.
这事对你来说有多复杂
How complicated for you.
不算复杂
Not really.
他身边还有DSS和卢克·霍布斯
He's also working with DSS, Luke Hobbs.
霍布斯吗
Hobbs.
我们以前就存在过节
We have a history.
他们很难对付
They're formidable.
小鱼小虾而已
Small fry.
我马上就会干掉其中两个
I'll eliminate the two of them.
在最短时间内把那东西带回
Get the asset back ASAP.
抓住那女的 取出病毒
You get the girl, extract the virus
先把它重新编程到第一阶段
and reprogram it for Phase One.
我们再用那武器来消灭弱者
We use that weapon to eliminate the weak
还有那些阻挡我们的人
and anyone who'll get in our way.
我们要建立一个完美的体制系统
We're building a perfect system, Brixton.
霍布斯和肖恩可以为我们伊提恩所用
Hobbs and Shaw would be considerable assets for Eteon.
策反他们
Turn them.
策反他们
Turn 'em?
不好意思 我不是很明白
Sorry, I don't follow.
我想策反他们
I want them turned.
我想要他们为这个事业出力
I want them working for the cause.
明白吗
Understood?
他们不会被策反
They can't be turned.
你为什么这么确定
What makes you so certain?
上次我去劝他们 我脸上挨了一枪
The last time we asked, I got shot in the face.
这个让我很确定
That makes me very certain.
所以 我建议采取另一种方式
So, I suggest that we take another approach.
这就是为什么
Which is why...
我不是在向你寻求意见 布里斯顿
I did not ask you, Brixton.
你来向他们展示拒绝的后果
You show them the consequences of refusal.
或者 让我来向你展示
Or perhaps... I'll show them to you.
这算是在威胁我吗
Is that a threat?
我可不会忘记你赖以生存的人是谁
I'd remember who you're relying on for your survival.
这一切都是为了这个事业
All for the cause.
听着 亲爱的 我得跟你谈谈
Look, honey, I have to talk to you about something.
现在这个很重要
It's very important right now.
还记得我们在谈事情出差错的后果时
Remember how we spoke about
我们是怎么说的吗
what would happen if things went sideways?
我们称它为红色预警
We called it a code red?
现在就是那种状况
Well, it's happening.
我可以帮上什么忙吗
I-Is there anything I can do?
你需要呆在家里
You need to stay home.
你在那里会很安全的
You're gonna be safe there.
实际上
As a matter of fact,
我们现在正被中情局监听
we've got the CIA listening in on this call right now.
看好了
Watch this.
你好 洛克
Hi, Locke.
大家都很安全 大家都很好
Everybody's safe, everybody's great.
我现在在我们以前那个餐厅
I'm actually at our old, uh, our old diner here.
你们不在 这里变得非常奇怪
It's super weird being here without you guys.
我想它已经关门了
I think it's closed.
谢谢你了 老弟
Thank you, brother.
亲爱的 我已经跟丽萨阿姨说过了
Honey, I've already talked to Aunt Lisa.
她很清楚该怎么做
She knows exactly what to do.
我会尽快回家
I'm gonna be home as soon as I can.
爱你
Love you.
我也爱你
I love you back.
再见
Bye.
卢克·霍布斯和德卡德·肖恩
Luke Hobbs and Deckard Shaw.
霍布斯是美国的一位特工
While Hobbs is an agent of the American...
告诉我们你所知道的一切 关于这东西
Tell us everything you know... about this.
我的天 什么时候
My God. When...
你什么时候注射的
When were you exposed?
大约30小时之前
About 30 hours ago.
那包裹病毒的胶囊还没破掉
Then the capsules containing the virus are still intact.
所以我们需要将它取出来
So we need to neutralize it.
不 没那么容易
电影精选列表