♪ But there never seems to be enough time ♪
♪ To do the things you want to do once you find them ♪
♪ Once you find them ♪
♪ I've looked around enough to know ♪
♪ That you're the one I want to go through time with ♪
♪ Through time with ♪
♪ When I'm running out of time ♪
♪ When I'm running out of time ♪
我真是太高兴你们来了
I'm just so happy that you're back.
给你带了你想要的蛋糕
Got you that cake you wanted.
我不会真吃的
I wouldn't eat it.
我们出去吧
Let's get out of here.
你在这工作多久了
How long have you been working here?
山姆 这是你奶奶
Sam. This is your grandma.
My baby.
[萨摩亚语]过来我的宝贝
Good to have you home, uso.
回家真好 老弟
It's good to be home, uso.
霍布斯 我希望你是坐着的
Hobbs. I hope you're sitting down, buddy,
我们有大♥麻♥烦了
because we got big problems.
天 光是和你说话我就立马觉得好多了
God, I feel immediately better just talking to you.
奇怪吗
Is that weird?
总之 血花病毒没事
Anyway, look, the snowflake virus, totally fine,
在保险库里安全地锁着呢
on lockdown, in a secure asset vault,
但我们要对付的 是另一种病毒
but what we're dealing with right now, is... another virus.
之前那种 会融化你的内脏
The last one, well, that melts your insides.
这一种 会融化你的外表
But this one? It melts your outsides.
就是字面意思
Literally.
你的皮肤会脱落
Your skin drips off,
就像在飓风中脱真丝和服
it's like removing a silk kimono in a hurricane.
太恶心了 重点是
It's so gross, the point is...
我们需要跟进此事 马上
We need to get on this, like, now!
你们两个我都需要
I need both of you.
你觉得呢 贝基
What do you say, Becky?
-你好啊洛克 我是山姆 -山姆
- Hey, Locke, this is Sam. - Sam?
你肯定是想和我爸说话
You must've wanted to talk to my dad.
天呐 山姆
Oh my god, Sam!
你 你听起来和你♥爸♥一模一样
You... you sound exactly like your dad!
这真是 真是吓到我了
That is... It's... freaking me out right now.
就像复♥制♥的一样
It's like listening to a mirror.
你能让霍布斯接电♥话♥吗
Can you put Hobbs on?
我在
I'm on.
我知道 但我要和霍布斯讲话 甜心
I know, but I need to speak to Hobbs, sweetie.
我在啊 你想要什么
I'm on! What do you want?
我想说 真的
I... I mean, seriously,
你录一段听吧 太吓人了
record yourself side by... It's crazy.
听着 在你说其他话之前
Listen, before you say another word,
告诉我你已经处理了血花
Tell me you took care of the snowflake.
是的 搞定了 我俩没事吧
I got it, it's done. We're good, okay?
因为我在乎大家 我在乎我的家人
Because I care about people, I care about our family.
-你不是我家人 -我知道
- You're not family. - I know!
但我们的关系更深 听着 讲真的
What we have is so much deeper, listen, hey, real talk?
你敢相信《权力的游戏》的结局吗
Can you believe that Game of Throne's ending?
我没有看
I didn't see it.
你肯定从头看到尾了 你个撒谎精
You watched the shit out of it, you dirty little liar!
到底什么麻烦 你之前说有麻烦
What's the problem? You said there was a problem.
我的问题就是 琼·雪诺
My problem, is that John Snow,
和他姑姑做♥爱♥ 还杀了她
had sex with his aunt, then killed her,
并且没有人想提这茬 这就是我的问题
and nobody wants to talk about it, that's what my problem is.
天呐 等我一下
Jesus, hang on a second.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还好
Uhhh... okay.
我肯定受伤了 所以
I'm definitely wounded now, so...
我真的需要撤离计划了 爸爸
I'm gonna really need that extraction bee, papa.
我跟你讲 坐好 我来救你
I'll tell you what, sit tight, I'm coming to get you.
我还 如果你不介意
I'm also, you know, if you don't mind it,
帮我带几品脱血来
you can bring a couple of pints of blood as well.
-洛克 -你不问我血型吗
- Locke. - I mean, do you wanna know my, my blood type?
你啥 你是什么血型
What's your... what's your blood type?
我是B型血 就像我现在的生活
It's B positive, just... just like my life now look.
-你想想 -洛克
- Imagine that. - Locke.
-洛克 -老天 我失血过多了
- Locke! - Jesus, I'm bleeding a lot!
老天 我流了太多血了
God I'm bleeding so so much right now.
哦不 等等 这不是我的血
Oh no, actually wait, hold on a second, that's not my blood.
不 不 不 这不是我的血
No, no, no, that's not my blood.
天呐 我还以为是我呢
Oh god, I thought that was me!
另外
By the way,
我用砖块 捅了个人
I stabbed a guy, with a brick.
疯狂吧
How crazy is that?
其实没想象那么难
Turns out it's not that hard.
He looks like a rookie.
Yeah right. Shut up.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
你又有了拯救世界的任务 没我不行
You have a mission to save the world, you just can't do without me.
不是 老兄 就是想打电♥话♥问候一下
No, man. I was just checking in on you,
看看我的好朋友怎么样
seeing how my good friend is doing.
还有 我真的 很想听这个
And I... ummm... I really want to hear this.
警♥察♥ 把手举着出来
Police! Come out with your hand up!
我们知道你在里面 休·杰纳斯
We know you're in there, Hugh Janus.
你个混♥蛋♥
You bastard.
我以为你个狗♥娘♥养♥的秃子
I wonder you bald-headed, son of bitch.
肯定有猜 猜到了
Well, at least you expected... expected.
你完全没概念自己挑起了啥
You have no idea what you have just stared.
我很肯定少不了橡胶手套和体腔检查
I'm pretty sure it involes rubber gloves and a body cavity search.
没门
Not a chance.
-警♥察♥ -趴到地上 休·杰纳斯
- Police! - Get on the ground, Hugh Janus!
我觉得我会如你们所愿 跟你们走
I think I'm gonna go in as you boys expect.
你给我等着 霍布斯
I'll be seeing you, Hobbs.
我很期待 肖恩
Looking forward to it, Shaw.
电影精选列表