We got bigger problems than your fragile ego.
实际上刚才 我吓得都快拉裤子了
Or the fact that a moment ago, I most definitely shit my pants.
整个世界正处于危机边缘 好么
The entire world is at stake here, all right?
这东西要是现世
This thing gets out,
我们就会看到很多液化的器官
we're looking at a lot of liquified organs.
我是说 到处都是
And I mean, like, everywhere.
而且不只是你和我的
And not just yours and mine.
他知道我能看见他 对吧
Uh, he knows I can see him, right?
他什么都不懂 琼恩·雪诺
He knows nothing, Jon Snow.
所以 怎么样 贝基
So, what's it gonna be, Becky?
你要加入吗
You gonna partner up?
-我加入 -你当然要加入
- I'm in. - 'Course you are.
你还记得我在卢旺达和你说了什么吗
Do you remember what I told you in Rwanda?
还痛不
"Still burns?"
不 另外一句
No. The other thing.
别看我睡觉了
"Stop watching me sleep."
我说
I said...
-我们 压根不是朋友 -是好朋友
- "We are not friends at all." - Best friends.
-至于替你 -替你洗背 没错
- And to watch your... - Wash your back. Yeah.
-我记得 -替你注意背后
- I remember. - Watch your back.
很多次背后 我知道
A lot of back. I gotcha. Hey...
还是熟悉的霍布斯
Same old Hobbs. Huh?
还是熟悉的洛克
Same old Locke.
好了 谁负责这个案子
All right, who's on the case?
肖恩先生
Mr. Shaw.
随你怎么说 反正我不买♥♥
Whatever it is, I ain't buyin' it.
你并不知道我卖♥♥什么名堂 或者我是谁
You don't know what I'm selling or who I am.
中情局
CIA.
-你怎么 -太阳镜 多云天
- How can you...? - Sunglasses, cloudy day.
鞋子很明显
Sensible shoes.
好吧 我有
Okay, well, these are-I have
扁平足 所以没有很多选择
fallen arches and I don't have a lot of choice to what...
不管怎么说 我是洛布特工
Anyway, uh, I'm Agent Loeb.
-我需要和你谈谈 -你怎么找到我的
- And I need to talk to you about... - Hey, how'd you find me?
我从你我的熟人那里得到了点提示
I got a tip from an acquaintance or yours.
-神秘人先生 -神秘人先生
- Mr. Nobody. - Mr. Nobody.
开个小玩笑 洛布
A little joke for you, Loeb.
中情局特工和棒球有什么共同点
What do CIA operatives and baseballs have in common?
当你打他俩的时候 人们都会欢呼
People cheer when you hit them with a bat.
不
No.
他们两个都是
They are two things
我一点也不在乎的东西
I don't give a toss about.
那也行
That works too.
她偷走的武器和我们见过的不一样
The weapon she's stolen is not like anything we've ever seen.
它是一种可编程的病毒
It's a programmable disease
可针对任何DNA序列
that can target any DNA sequence
72小时内致死率100%
with a 100% mortality rate inside 72 hours.
如果军情六局找到了她
If MI6 finds her,
他们会像对待叛徒一样对待她
they're gonna treat her like a traitor.
我们需要你交出病毒
We need you to surrender the virus.
你在哪里
What is your location?
怎么 你觉得是我杀了他们吗
What, you think I killed them?
不过如果你能帮助我们找到她
But if you can help us find her...
如果你能带回病毒
if you bring us the virus...
我们就给她豁免权
we'll grant her immunity.
我们在伦敦设了一个暗桩
We've set up a black site here in London.
在那儿你会得到你所需的一切
You've got everything you could need at your disposal.
我们会从美国带个线人去协助你
And we're bringing in an asset from the States to assist you.
我不需要别人
I don't need anybody.
也许吧 肖恩先生
Maybe not, Mr. Shaw...
但是她需要
but she does.
我的人搞定了
My guy's in.
我的人也搞定了
My guy's in, too.
你的人要是发现我的人是谁
Hey, is your guy gonna freak out
会发疯吗
when he finds out who my guy is?
我说 他们不是刚一起在纽约干了一票
I mean, didn't they just do a job together in New York?
而且不是才通过互相攻击
And didn't they just destroy the DSS field office in L.A.
毁了洛杉矶的国防反恐安♥全♥局♥办公室吗
by throwing each other through it?
我不知道你的人 但我的
Look, I don't know about your guy, but my guy...
他会理解的
he's gonna get this.
他会撇下这些恩怨 你知道为什么吗
He's gonna pull this off. You know why?
我们这辈子都是好朋友
We've been best friends our whole goddamn lives.
我的人17年前在克拉克把我打得半死
Well, my guy beat the shit out of me at a bar in Kraków 17 years ago
而他竟然不记得我
and he doesn't even remember me.
所以
So...
我们都有黑历史
We all have our histories.
无论如何 世界的命运就在当下
Anyway, it's the fate of the world here.
世界的命运
It's the fate of the world!
地球上所有人的性命尽在他们手中
The planet's population is in their hands.
非常严肃的事
Serious stuff.
你会想 他们一定可以把个人恩怨
I mean, you'd think they'd be able to put aside
放两边 把拯救世界放中间
any petty rivalries to save the world.
门都没有
No fuckin' way!
我才不和这个家伙一起
I'm not working with this guy.
我知道那是个什么滋味
I've been there, done that.
他涉入的时候
The minute he gets involved,
就是和策略说再见的时候
you can kiss goodbye to any finesse
因为"她个浩克"就只知道砸东西
because She-Hulk here only knows how to smash.
没错 纵火犯先生就只会搞砸一切
Yeah, Mr. Arson here only knows how to blow shit up.
-而事实上 -事实上
- And the fact is... - And the fact is...
-无意冒犯 -无意冒犯
- No offense... - Oh, no offense...
这家伙就是个傻♥逼♥
This guy's a real arsehole.
用你的母语来说 就是"贱♥人♥"的意思
That's, uh, "sumbitch" in your native tongue.
用你的母语来说 就是"臭货"的意思
That's, uh, "wanker" in your native tongue.
你丫逼逼完没
You finished blabbering?
你就跟个有纹身的巨婴一样
You sound like a giant tattooed baby.
我不听你这臭狗屎说的
Yeah, well, I'm not listening to this horseshit.
我有工作要做
I got a job to do.
记得帮我给你妈打个招呼
Tell your mom I said hi.
算了
Actually...
我自己和她说
I'll tell her myself.
你不要把我妈扯进来
Don't you ever talk about my mother
否则我就让你脑袋在墙上开花
or I'll put your head through that wall.
另外 我会在你给自己抹婴儿油时
Secondly, I'll have this job done
就把工作搞定
while you're still putting on your baby oil.
祝你好运 滑仔
Good luck, slick.
就是它
That's it.
你刚刚让我想起
You just reminded me.
我为什么讨厌和你一起工作
That exactly why I hate working with you.
你的嗓音
It's your voice.
你那个毛没长齐前 带着鼻音的
It's your nasally, prepubescent,
哈利·波特一样的嗓音
Harry Potter voice.
每次你一说话 想象一下
Every time you speak, just imagine this for a second...
就像拉着我的蛋蛋滑过一片碎玻璃渣那样
It's like dragging my balls across shattered glass.
真♥他♥妈♥疼
And it hurts.
对我来说
Well, for me,
不是你的嗓音
it's not your voice.
是你这张脸
It's your face.
巨大的丑脸
Your big, stupid face.
看着它让我觉得上帝
Lookin' at it makes me feel like God
直接吐我眼睛里了
is projectile vomiting right in my eyes.
辣眼睛
And it burns.
真辣眼睛
It really burns.
你现在想干嘛
What you gonna do now?
扔家具吗
Throw a bit of furniture?
为了你 我要把这把椅子
For your information, I was gonna take this chair
把它转过来
and turn it sideways and
然后塞到你的喉咙里
shove it right down your throat.
意料之中 毕竟这是你唯一的解决方案
Of course you are, 'cause that's your answer to everything.
开着一辆大卡车撞穿
Smash a hole through every problem
你遇到的所有问题
电影精选列表