快走
Get a move on!
快赶不及了
Train's leaving the station.
那混♥蛋♥还真是个黑人超人
That son of a bitch really is Black Superman.
呼叫无人机
Engage drones.
前面没路了
We're running out of road!
坐稳了
Hold on!
规划拦截路线
Route to intercept.
在你左边
On your left!
抓紧了
Brace yourself.
霍布斯
Hobbs!
她快撑不住了
She's not gonna make it!
我把她带到你这儿
Bringin' her to ya!
你跟我想的一样吗 肖恩
You thinkin' what I'm thinkin', Shaw?
是时候给他点颜色瞧瞧了
Let's trade some pain.
说得没错
Trade some pain.
-海蒂 -干嘛
- Hattie! - Huh?
你相信我吗
You trust me?
来载哥一截
Gonna need a ride!
我知道你在想什么
Ah, I know what you're thinkin'.
继续开吧 我能做到的
Just keep drivin', I'll make it!
掌好方向盘
Take the wheel.
他来了
Ah, there he is.
-我来解决他 -不我来
- I got him. - No, I got him.
-他是我的 -不我的
- I got him. - I got him.
我以为你还真挺壮
I thought you were strong.
抱歉 老兄
Sorry, brother.
这东西真的坏了
This thing's really damaged.
看吧二号♥方案就这样了
Well, there goes option two.
现在我们选一号♥方案
Now, we use the first one.
别这样 海蒂
Come on, stop it, Hattie.
我累了 德克
I'm tired, Deck.
我不想再为此奔波了
I am done running.
我们还有时间
We still got time.
时间吗
Time?
时间有什么用 设备已经被毁了
Time for what? The machine's destroyed.
是啊 但是我们可以修
Yeah, well, we'll fix it.
怎么修
How?
先要找一个不受监控的地方
We need to find a place to get off the grid.
哪里呢 我们正被全世♥界♥通♥缉
Where? We're wanted all over the world
而且布里斯顿是不会停手的
and Brixton won't stop.
我们不能危及上百万民众的性命
We can't risk millions of people.
早在飞机上我都跟你说了
I told you on the plane,
应该选一号♥方案的
we should've gone with option one.
现在已经木已成舟了 德克
It is done now, Deck.
-还没有结束 -结束了
- It's not done. - It's done.
没有
It's not done!
还没结束
It's not done.
看着我
Look at me.
你还记得小时候
Remember that thing you used to say to me
你常常对我说过的话吗
when we were kids? Huh?
你过去经常看着我然后说
You used to look at me and say,
德克 不到最后一刻绝不放弃
"Deck, it's never over till it's over."
我们以前还经常笑来着
We used to laugh.
还记得吗
Remember that?
不 德克 我是这样说的
No, Deck, it went...
在我说放弃的那一刻
"It's never over till I say
就是真的完了
it's over."
是啊
Yeah.
是这样的
That was it.
现在说出来吧
So say it now.
说出来
Say it.
但要记住我们是谁
Remember who we are.
我们是肖恩家族
The Shaw family.
我们永不 绝不言败
We never... never, never give up.
还有一天
We got a day.
一天多
More than a day.
我们甚至都不知道该去哪里
We don't even know where we'd go.
我知道一个地方
I know a place.
哪里
Where?
这世上我最不想去的一个地方
It's the last place on earth I ever wanna go.
我老家
Home.
阿布拉卡达布拉 小婊砸们
Abracadabra, bitches!
早告诉过你们我能帮你搞到任何东西
I told you I could get you anything.
听着
And listen to me.
从莫斯科到萨摩亚的航♥班♥可不好订
From Moscow to Samoa, that is not an easy flight to charter.
可是我搞到了
But I got it done!
这就是我们打给你的原因 丁克利
Well, that's why we're calling you, Dinkley.
谢谢你帮我们弄到了到萨摩亚的飞机
We just wanna say thank you for gettin' us that bird to Samoa.
战士之间要互相帮助嘛
Warriors help out warriors.
你只需要知道
All you need to know...
无论何时你需要我的时候
is that you got a third squaddie over here that is ready to go...
你还有个队友在这里
whenever you need me to.
我就呆在我家里
I'm just sittin' in my lair.
你在厕所里吗
You in a bathroom?
随便哪里啦
Potato, potaato.
无论我在哪里 奇迹都会发生
Wherever I am is where the magic happens.
就不要纠结细节了
We ain't got to get into specifics.
再确定下你有我的所有联♥系♥方式
Just to make sure you got all the contacts.
你有我的手♥机♥号♥
You got the-You got the cell.
你有我的邮箱
You got my-my email.
都有了
Got 'em all.
我还给了你我妈的号♥码
You know, I'ma shoot you my mom number, too.
你有了吧 防止你找不到我的话
I'ma make sure you got that, 'cause if you can't get me...
-还可以找到她 -是的
- she can. - Yeah.
我的微软邮箱也还在用
I got a hotmail address that's still active,
可以给我发邮件
hit me on that.
领英 那是我的个人简介
Linkedin. That's my profile.
信♥号♥♥有点不好
We're losin' ya.
那是我的手♥机♥
That was my phone.
我希望你这个兄弟
I hope this brother of yours
是位像你说的一样厉害的机械师
is as good a mechanic as you say he is.
乔纳是我认识中最厉害的了
Jonah's the best mechanic I know.
他会帮忙的
And he's gonna help us.
如果他不先杀了我的话
That is if he doesn't kill me first.
你就慢慢来吧
Yeah, take your time!
不就是我妹妹的性命
Hey, it's only my sister's life
和世界的命运还在等着你嘛
and the fate of the world we're waitin' on!
他进去了
Ooh, here we go.
五十英镑赌他会一拳打在他脸上
Bet you 50 quid he punches him in the face.
成交
Deal.
乔纳
Jonah.
你知道接下来会发生什么
You know what comes next.
是的
Yup.
看到了吧 不止我一个人想打他
See? Not just me.
新闻上铺天盖地的都是你
Your face is all over the bloody news, boy.
你知道吗 欢迎警♥察♥来这儿
You know what, welcome here police.
你还挺有脸啊
You got a bloody cheek.
二十五年后故地重游
Come here after 25 years.
还把你的麻烦带到这个房♥子了
Bringing your problems here to this house.
你背叛了我们的家庭
You betrayed our family.
给家族蒙了羞
Bring shame on our house.
你背叛你自己的亲人
You betrayed your own blood!
乔纳 我听见了
Jonah, I hear you.
我们都不是孩子了 你说话最好注意点
But we ain't kids anymore, you better watch how you talk to me.
战斗无关于体格大小
It's not the size of a dog in a fight, boy.
重要的是战斗的本身的意志
Size of the fight in a dog.
不 永远是体格大小更重要
No, it's always the size of the dog.
别在这片屋檐下打架
No fighting under this roof, eh!
那是我的卢克吗
Is that my Luke?
天呐
Oka!
电影精选列表