that's gonna kill me and everyone else.
你真的想闯进一个
But were you seriously gonna break this
高度武装的的病毒基地
mysterious machine out of some
找到这个从没见过的机器
high-security death virus complex
然后又成功的让它运作吗
and magically get it to work?
真的 这听起来简直
Frankly, that sounds completely...
你还留着那个东西
You still wear that silly thing?
我都不知道你还拿着
Don't know you still had that.
把它放回去
Put the pin back in.
你一点也没变
You haven't changed.
我多想对你也这么说
Wish I could say the same about you.
你会没事的
Hey, you're gonna be okay.
我们可以的
We're gonna make this work.
我们是专业的
It's what we do.
如果我们失败了呢
And what if we don't?
如果你只能把我
What if the only option left is for you to...
那不可能
That's not happening.
你好 借过
Hi! I'm here.
我是迈克尔
I'm Michael.
你也好 没错
Hi. Yeah.
你好
Hello.
好吧
All right.
对了
Oh! Yeah.
看看我的座位在哪
Let's see, where's my seat?
F1
F1...
F2
F2...
法克鱿
Fu.
你就是一个混♥蛋♥
You are an asshole.
比我预计的要快那么一点
You're quicker than I thought.
对 因为我有秘密武器
Yup, because I have a secret weapon.
人们真的喜欢我
People actually like me.
你不会理解的
You wouldn't understand that
你连朋友都没有
because you don't have any friends.
你的头巾很好看
I love your babushka.
来不及订一排紧急座位
Couldn't have booked an emergency row
来放我的大长腿了 对吗
for a little bit more legroom, huh?
不是所有人都像你一样 霍比特人
Not everybody has hobbit legs like you.
我说
Hey, look.
你要知道
In case you didn't realize,
我一点也不在乎你的感受
I could give a damn about your comfort.
所以为什么不做一头听话的大象
So, why don't you be a good elephant?
再吃两大袋花生
Suck up another kilo of peanuts.
把椅子放倒然后放松下来
Put your chair back and relax.
好吧 永远别叫我放松好吗
All right, listen, don't ever tell me to relax, all right?
永远别命令我
Don't tell me to do anything.
每次听到你说话
Any time you ever say anything,
让我都想脱下靴子
it makes me wanna take my boot
然后把它深深塞进你的菊花
and shove it so far up your ass,
让你吐一周的鞋带
you're gonna be spitting out shoelaces all week.
你知道问题出在哪吗
Hey, you know what the problem is?
我告诉你这份工作
I'll tell you the problem. This job...
需要小心谨慎
This job requires stealth.
而你
And you...
看看你
Look at you.
这其实不是你的错
I mean, granted, it's not your fault.
但是你太显眼了
But you're too obvious.
鹤立鸡群
You stick out.
就像斗牛犬的蛋蛋
Like balls on a bulldog.
在错误的地方吊着
Dangling down in all the wrong places.
看似无害
Seemingly harmless.
但接下来你就知道厉害了
And the next thing you know,
它们却想上你妹妹
they're trying to impregnate your sister.
啥 什么
Ho! What?
上你妹
Impregnate your sister?
没错就是这样
You heard.
现在我懂了
Now, I get it.
真的 那就好
You do? Good.
我很高兴
I'm glad.
是的 我很高兴
Yeah, I'm glad.
我非常高兴
I'm very glad.
所以你觉得我将付出所有努力
So, you actually think that I'm going through all this effort,
在此次拯救世界的任务中
on this mission, trying to save the world,
顺便说一下 这是第四次
by the way, for a fourth time,
因为这是我的强项
because I'm really good at it.
你觉得我所做的这些
You think I'm going through all of this
只是为了和你妹妹
just so I can do the horizontal hula,
为爱击掌吗
sexy-sexy time with your sister?
不全是
Not all.
绝大部分
Most.
让我来跟你解释解释
Let me break it down for you, Frodo:
现在已经不再是1955年了
This ain't 1955 anymore.
好了 不管那个
All right, despite the fact that
睡在你旁边的那个女孩虽然是你妹妹
that girl sleeping right there is related to you,
她也是最坚韧不拔 最爱使坏的女人
she's still one of the toughest, baddest, most capable women
我这辈子从来没遇见过
I've ever encountered in my entire life.
如果她选择
And if she chooses to look the way
像我这样强壮 黝黑
of this big, brown,
健硕 纹身的身体像大山一样的男子
well-endowed, tattooed, mountain of a man,
那么想想看
then guess what...
我会让她攀上这座大山
I'm gonna let her climb this mountain
一遍 一遍
over and over and over
又一遍
again.
你离她远点
Stay away from her.
我知道你都干了些什么好事
I see what you're doin'.
-你觉得我傻吗 -你当然傻了
- What, do you think I'm stupid? - Of course, I think you're stupid.
但是你知道 我会帮你的
But you know what, I'll do you a favor.
帮你打倒那个傻子
I'll knock that dumb right out of your skull.
你只需说再说一个词 杰克
You just say the word, Jack.
你知道我现在想干嘛
You know what I wanna do?
我想在你的大丑脸上跳跳爱尔兰吉格舞
I wanna do an Irish jig on your arse ugly face
就在这3万英尺的高空
at 30,000 feet.
-哦 3万英尺的空中 -是的
- Oh, 30,000 feet. - Yeah.
你现在想跳舞
You wanna dance jig now?
唯一能帮你的是空气和运气
No, I think that holding you back is air and opportunity.
现在空气没了
There goes the air.
-来啊 大屁♥眼♥子 -你才大屁♥眼♥
- Bring it on, bunghole. - bunghole.
够了 嘿 停
That's enough, hey. Cut it out.
你们两个 停一下
Both y'all, cut it out.
看 你把乘警弄醒了
Oh, see. You woke up the air marshal.
是你弄醒的好吗
You woke the air marshal.
你怎么知道我是乘警
How did you know I was a air marshal?
一个人
Unaccompanied.
登机晚 坐在过道边上
Late boarded the plane Aisle seat.
高尔夫衬衫
Golf shirt.
我就当它是个经验之谈
Well, let's just call that an educated guess.
乘警丁克利为您服务
Air Marshal Dinkley at your service.
不好意思 你刚刚说 舔丁克吗
I'm sorry, did you say, Dink lick?
有什么不对吗
What's the problem?
丁克利
Dinkley.
懂了吗 大块头
Understand this, big fella.
因为我的工作就是观察别人
Because it's my job to observe.
粗脖子 你总是头靠在座椅上
Thick neck, your head's been on a swivel
从你上飞机开始
since you've been on this damn plane.
每一个经过的乘客你都要
Every passenger that's got on here
仔细观察
you've been checkin' out.
你是个律师
You a lawman.
还有你 全能先生
And you, Mister-Almighty-Pants.
你是个间谍
You a spy.
-分♥析♥的很好 -嗯 还不赖
- That's pretty good. - Eh, not bad.
我懂了 咱们都是干大事的人
I get it, we're all big guys.
我们三个 就像阿尔法战士
电影精选列表