我挺享受平静安详
I quite enjoy the peace and quiet.
随便散散步 好好读点书
You know, nice walk, a bit of reading.
再玩玩数独
Loads of sudoku.
就像退休了 我还挺喜欢
Like being retired. Love it!
现在听我说
Now, listen...
你跟你妹妹聊过吗
Have you spoken with your sister?
你知道我没聊过 老妈
You know I haven't, Mum.
-手给我 -又开始了
- Give me your hand. - Here she goes.
你和你妹妹 曾经密不可分
I mean, you and your sister, you used to be inseparable.
怎么了 德克斯 你们俩怎么回事
What happened, Decks? What happened between you?
我还记得你 欧文还有海蒂在后院玩
I remember you, Owen and Hattie playing out in the backyard.
你们的小游戏 搞点小诈骗
Your little games, your little grifts, ooh.
抢抢银行
Robbing banks.
你们还会给那些骗局起代号♥
You used to give your little scams code names,
你还记得吗
do you remember?
那个叫什么的
Oh, what was that one? Um...
凯斯·穆恩
The Keith Moon.
没错
Yeah, that's right.
起名为凯斯·穆恩是因为它
It was called the Keith Moon because it...
涉及到很多爆♥炸♥性的打击乐器
Involved lots of explosive percussion
还有永久的耳膜损伤
and permanent ear damage.
这才是我儿子
That's my boy.
难怪我们离开了家族事业
No wonder we left the family business.
她爱你 你知道的
She loves you, you know.
你就只要接起电♥话♥ 德克斯
All you got to do is pick up the phone, Decks...
看着我
Look at me.
你是她的大哥
You're her big brother.
她很尊敬你
She looks up to you.
曾经如此
Used to.
好吧
Well...
总有一天 我希望走出那扇门
One day, I just hope that I walk through that door
看见你们两个坐在那里
and I see the two of you sitting there.
你还剩多少年
How many years you got left?
表现好的话两年
Two, with good behavior.
到底多少年
So how many really?
四年
Four.
你也知道我要说什么
Well, you know what I say.
永不放弃
Never say never.
时间到了
Time's up.
你表现好一点
You behave yourself.
知道了 爱你 亲爱的
Will do. Love you, darling.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
卢卡斯·丽贝卡·霍布斯
Lucas Rebecca Hobbs.
我好久没见到你了
I haven't seen you in forever.
-丽贝卡 -你会变老吗
- Rebecca? - Do you even age?
过去多久了
How long has it been?
六个月
Six months.
-白驹过隙 -尤其是我们分开的时候
- Time flies. - When we're apart.
你是怎么保养的
What is your skincare regimen?
因为你看着就像年轻的秀兰·邓波儿
Because you look like a young Shirley Temple.
去 去 一边去
Go, go, go, go, go.
爸爸 这家伙是谁
Daddy, who is this guy?
这家伙是洛克
Well, this guy is, uh, is Locke.
他是为中情局干活的
And he works for the CIA.
-你♥爸♥跟我是老朋友了 -并不
- Your dad and I are old friends. - We're not old friends.
其实我们是
Actually, we're, um...
我们是最好的朋友 半颗心在这里
We're best friends. Here's the half heart.
朋
我不知道那是什么
I don't know what that is.
我们一起搞了纹身
We got some ink together.
-我们才没一起纹身 -没有吗
- We did not get ink together. - Oh, we didn't?
-对 没有 -有趣了
- No, we did not. - Oh, interesting.
我记得我们纹了点这样的
Well, I seem to remember getting a little something like...
这个 就在我身上的某处
this... at one point on my body.
天呐
Jesus.
天 我想念我们之间有趣的玩笑
Christ, I miss our playful banter.
在我把你打成肺穿孔之前
You have one minute to tell me what you want
你有一分钟时间 告诉我你想要什么
before I knock one of your lungs loose.
你和我是一类人
You and I are after the same thing.
和CT17病毒打个招呼吧
Say hello to the CT17 virus.
它是一种可编程的生物武器
It's a programmable bio-weapon of biblical proportions
人们亲切地将它命名为血花
affectionately codenamed the Snowflake.
血花能做什么
What does a Snowflake do?
也没什么 就是
Oh, nothing much, just, uh...
能液化你的内脏
liquifies your internal organs.
简单说 它让你的身体变成一大袋热汤
Basically, it turns your body into a giant bag of hot soup.
她才九岁
She is nine!
-我见过更糟的 -在哪
- I've seen worse. - Where?
《权力的游戏》 在简妮特家
Game of Thrones, Janet's house.
-我从没有 -兰尼斯特有债必还
- I've never... - A Lannister always pays his debts.
你再也不许去那里了
You're never going over there again.
但那个案子有个新问题 丽贝卡
But there's a new wrinkle in the case, Rebecca.
具体情况
The specifics...
都在简报里了
are all in the brief.
给你
There you go.
她已经准备好了 贝卡
She's ready, Becca.
她已经九岁了
She's nine.
这是现存的唯一一瓶CT17
This is the only unit of CT17 in existence.
而这瓶血花
And this Snowflake...
现在在伦敦的一个坏蛋军情六局特工手中
is now in the hands of a rogue MI6 operative in London.
爸爸 所有的间谍都这么好看吗
Dad, are all spies that pretty?
不 是她有非比寻常的诱惑力
No, she is unusually attractive.
并且致命
And deadly.
昨晚 她是那个负责保护病毒的
Last night, she was part of an MI6 team
军情六局小队的一员
tasked with securing the virus.
然后她杀了整个特种分队的的成员
She then proceeded to kill her entire black ops squad.
她用一块砖捅进了
She stabbed one guy in the chest...
其中一个家伙的胸
using a brick.
你知道那有多难吗
Do you know how hard that is?
用一块砖
To stab someone...
-捅进一个人的胸 -说重点
- using a brick? - Get to the point.
重点是没有锋利的边
The point is there's no sharp edge.
她是怎么把一整块砖
How did she get an entire brick
捅进别人胸的
into another person's chest?
要么她特别壮
She either had to be really strong,
要么另一个人生而没有
or the other person had to have been, like, born without...
没有骨头
like, bones.
说最重要的重点
Get to the larger point.
她偷走了血花
She stole the Snowflake.
她消失了
She went totally off-grid.
这是谁
Who's this?
我们认为是创造了这个病毒的科学家
That's the scientist who we believe created the virus.
好 我该去哪里找他
Great. Where do I find him?
他也消失了
He's off-grid, too.
无迹可寻
Impossible to find.
-也许死了 -你可真有用 洛克
- Maybe dead. - You're very helpful, Locke.
你是世界上最好的追踪者
And you're the world's best tracker.
我相信你一定能找到线索的
I'm sure you'll figure something out.
不 不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no, no.
我是国防反恐安♥全♥局♥ 你是中情局
I'm DSS, you're CIA.
我不为你工作
I don't work for you.
可你老板把你借给我用了
Your boss loaned you out.
你现在为我工作 傻帽
You do now, dickface.
-你叫我什么 -嘿 嘿
- What did you call me? - Hey, hey, hey!
咱们心平气和一点
Let's just settle down.
好吗
All right?
我已经在伦敦设了一个暗桩
I've already got a black site running in London.
那里有一个特工 顶级的那种
There's an operative there. Top of his game.
他会和你联♥系♥
He'll be your contact.
我不需要别人 我单干
I don't need anybody else. I work alone.
相比你脆弱的自尊心 咱有更大的麻烦
电影精选列表