对未来有远见的人
Visionaries of a future.
一个更宏大更美好的未来
A bigger future, a brighter future.
还记得他们说的那个时间吗
You remember the dates that they gave us, man?
对环境的破坏 加上
What, with environmental damage,
资本主义 恐♥怖♥主♥义♥横行
capitalism, terrorism...
人类会在2096年灭亡
Humanity wipes itself out by 2096.
这当真吓到我了
Now, that is scary to me.
但如果我们实现伊提恩的愿景
But if we fulfill Eteon's vision,
我们就能拯救人类世界
we save their world.
那你也不该靠大屠♥杀♥来拯救世界
You don't save the world with genocide.
管他大屠♥杀♥还是大菩萨
Genocide schmenocide.
你知道这病毒是什么吗
You know what this virus is?
是让全人类都震惊的一剂猛药
This virus is a necessary shock to the system!
三下了
That's three.
这玩意我真喜欢
I love this thing.
之前跟你过说的
I told you then...
现在再告诉你一次
I'm telling you now.
你看待的角度有问题
Your metrics are off.
最重要的原因
One good reason.
你只看到人最坏的一面
You assume the worst in people.
常人做的决定我都不相信
People cannot be trusted to do the right thing.
看看你们俩
Look at the two of you.
世界的命运就在你们手中
The fate of the world is in your hands
你们却还在内讧
and you can't even get along.
肖恩 你很清楚做什么决定是吧
But you know all about doing the right thing, don't you, Shaw?
来给你个小纪念品
A little souvenir here, bro.
要杀要剐随你便
You'd come to kill me.
但我从不后悔我杀了你
I'll do the same every time.
想听我说后悔了 是吗
What'd you expect, just yes?
你以为是谁在跟你说话
And who's talking to you?
你妈
Your mom.
我懂 你还为那事在气头上呢
I get it, you're still mad.
生气是因为 当时
You're upset because, hey...
你知道的太多了
When you wouldn't turn,
所以当你不肯加入的时候
they asked me to come and kill you
他们叫我杀了你 我也没办法
and of course, I had to because you knew too much.
而我时不时就想起那事
I think about it a lot.
我一直在想
I think about it.
因此我明白了一点
Because what I realize now that I did not realize then
你给了我一枪的同时也给了我一份天赋
is that when you shot me, you gave me a gift.
看看我现在
Look at me.
简直就是黑衣超人
I'm Black Superman.
刀枪不入
Bulletproof.
身体构造也焕然一新
New spine.
越像机器 我也就越具有人性
And the more machine I become, the more humane I am.
这也是你该奋斗的目标
This is what you wanna fight for.
给你最后一次机会加入我们 德卡德
I'm giving you another chance to join us, Deckard.
老大也想顺便收了这个大嘴巴
And the boss wants the big mouth as well.
如果不同意的话 我就杀了你俩
If not, I kill you both.
说实话 我还挺想动手的
Which honestly, I'd love to do.
你知道伊提恩的能耐的
You know Eteon, you know what they're capable of.
他们重造了我
They rebuilt me.
也废了他
Dismantled him.
做了点手脚让他像看着杀了整个小队一样
Made it look like he killed his own team.
甚至你妹妹
Even your own sister...
都跟你断了关系
disowned you.
加入吧 兄弟
Just say the word, bro.
加入了 这一切都会烟消云散
Say the word and all of this goes away.
你妹妹能活 他女儿能活
Your sister lives, his daughter lives.
再给你们做点升级
We get you some upgrades.
然后我们去拯救世界
And we go on to saving the world.
给你两个选择
What's it to be?
加入人类的进化
Join the evolution of man
还是跟弱者一起去死
or die with the weak.
快点搞定吧
Just get it done.
早跟老大说了你不会回心转意
I told the boss you wouldn't change your mind.
下辈子见吧
See ya later.
等等 等等 等一下
Wait, wait, wait, wait! Wait!
我觉得我们还是加入吧
I think we should join.
加入
Join?
你说了一些很吸引人的东西
You said some really compelling things and...
你说的那个黑衣超人
I mean that Black Superman thing,
真的很戳我心了 我很喜欢
that really got me. I love that.
你到底是聋子还是傻♥逼♥还是双押
What are you, deaf, stupid or both?
我们才不加入呢
We ain't joining.
你又来了 你只想着你自己
There you go again, you're just thinking about yourself.
你个言情剧女主角
You're such a diva.
不如为我着想一次吧
What about my feelings for once?
我跟你说 如果我们是一个乐队的话
Let me tell you something, if we were a band...
你知道你会是谁吗
You know who you'd be?
你会是米克·贾克尔
You'd be Mick Jagger.
米克·贾克尔
Mick Jagger.
米克·贾克尔吗
Mick Jagger?
选哪个
Oi! What's it to be?
加入还是不加入
In or out?
哥几个不加入
We're not gonna join.
既然你站在那儿 我准备这样做
And since you're standin' there, here's what I'm gonna do.
我要把我的胳膊从椅子上扯下来
I'm gonna rip the arm off this chair.
我会直接把他的脸砸烂
I'm gonna smash him right in the face.
捅他脖子一刀 因为他往那边看
Stab him right in the neck for lookin' that way.
七秒内杀光你们十三个人
Kill all 13 guys in seven seconds.
接下来我准备这样做
And here's what I'm gonna do.
从这些铁链中挣脱出来 给他
Slip out of these chains and drop kick him...
他还有他喉咙上来上一脚
him and him right in the throat.
不 不是他
No. Not him.
他是我选的 你得再选一个
That's my guy. You got to pick another guy.
你啥意思啊 他明明是我选的人
What do you mean that's your guy? That's my guy.
不不不 那是我要砸脸的人
No, no, no. That's face smash guy.
你要再找一个可以踢的人
You got to find another drop kick guy.
你想要可以砸脸的人吗
You want a face smash guy?
我给你找一个
I'm gonna find you one.
看见那边那个人了吗
See that guy over there?
大块头那个
The big one.
真大块头那个
The big one.
你才是你要砸脸那个人
That's face smash guy.
不行 他块头太大了
Nah. He's way too big.
我说得对吧 海蒂
Ain't that right, Hattie?
放他们走
Let them go.
好吧 兄弟们
All right, boys.
冷静
Stay calm.
我们需要她活着
We need her alive.
放他们走还是怎样
Let them go or what?
否则你额头正中心
Or you're gonna get a nice new bruise
就会多一个漂亮的小洞了
right in the center of your forehead.
你开不了枪的
You're not gonna shoot me.
因为你需要一块激活芯片才可以开枪
Because you need an activation chip to fire that gun.
不好意思了
Sorry.
尝尝这个
Try this out!
我才不只改变一点儿呢
I'm not small change.
开打吧
Let's roll!
确定
You think?
确定个鸟
Dick.
她在那儿
There she is.
海蒂 那机器在哪里
Hattie, where's the machine?
第二辆卡车里
In the second truck.
交给我吧
On it!
米克·贾克尔
Mick Jagger.
永不言败
Never fails.
还没结束呢 海蒂
We're not out of this yet, Hattie.
拿到机器了
Got the machine.
电影精选列表