我的宝贝回家了
My baby's home.
你好 妈妈
Hey, Mama.
我好想念你 我的宝贝儿子
Oka, I miss my baby boy.
瞧把你这小身板瘦的
Well, look at you, all skin and bones.
-过来吃点东西 -不妈妈 我只是
- Come over here and eat. - No, no, no, Mama, I just...
时间紧迫
There's no time.
我很抱歉 我本不想把麻烦带到这里来
Look, I'm sorry, I didn't wanna bring trouble here.
你离我们远点
You should stayed away.
你为这里带来了什么 到底发生了什么
What did you bring here? What's going on?
-我带来了真♥相♥ -什么真♥相♥
- I brought the truth here. - What truth?
真♥相♥就是我们被陷害了
The truth is we were set up.
我们被制♥造♥有害病毒的人陷害了
We were framed by the people who created the deadly virus.
如果不阻止 病毒会蔓延到全世界
It could go global if it's not stopped.
我们会死 所有人都会死
We could all die, all of us.
在场的每一个人 岛上的每一个人
Everybody here on this fale, everybody on the island.
世上的每一个人都会死
Everybody around the world.
乔纳 我需要你帮忙修好这台机器
Jonah, I need you to help fix this machine.
我需要你们帮帮我的朋友们
I need you to help my friends.
现在从这里开始我们要建立起防御
And I need us to build defenses around here now.
你觉得在你做了那些事之后 你一回来
You think you can just come back in here,
就能让我们都帮助你吗
and we're gonna help you after everything you did?
-是的 -门都没有
- Yes. - Not gonna happen.
-比我们之间那点事大多了 -谁管你
- It's bigger than you and I! - I don't care!
这事比我们之间的事重要多了
It's bigger than you and I!
我们会死的
We could die!
好啊 因为我宁愿死也不会帮你
Good! Because I would rather die than help you.
老天爷啊
Buddha head.
听着 我知道你哥哥不好相处
Listen, I know your brother's hard to be around.
相信我
Believe me.
但是我信任他
But I trust him.
他属于这里 因为这里有一些
He belongs here because this place has something
这个世上其他地方都没有的东西
that nowhere else on the planet does.
比如你
You.
你不认识我 我也不认识你 好吗
You don't know me, I don't know you. Okay?
你们该走了 拿好你们的机器
Time for you all to go. Take your machine with you.
走 现在就走
Go! Now!
约拿·霍布斯
Jonah Hobbs!
对你哥哥放尊重一点
Have some respect for your uso.
如果他需要什么 我们就应该给他
If he needs anything, we're gonna give it to him.
桌上的食物 身上的衣服
The food off our tables, the clothes off our backs.
甚至是这个岛上的一切
Even the mana of the islands.
孩子们 所有孩子们
And you boys... All you boys...
在这里为我们客人所展现的
You show our guests here...
否则上帝可以作证
Or so help me God...
我会拿着这个拖鞋
I'm gonna take this here slipper...
我会一一暴打你们的大胖脑袋
and I'm gonna sasa your big fat heads.
听到了吗
You boys hear me?
妈妈 我很抱歉把麻烦带到这里
I'm sorry to bring this here, Mama.
卢克 这里是你的家
Luke, this is your home.
我们萨摩亚人
We Samoans.
可以应对所有困难
We can handle troubles.
你说对了
You were right.
你没有变成他们那样的士兵
You don't turn soldiers like them.
做我让你做的事
Do what I built you to do.
你是这战争机器的一部分
You're a one of a kind war machine.
把我的病毒给我们带回来
Bring us back my virus.
这次不要再失手了
No handcuffs this time.
是时候开始你的复仇了
You can have your revenge.
我会的
I will.
找到他们了
We found them.
他们上了一架军用货机
They hopped in an emergency cargo plane.
去了哪里
To where?
萨摩亚
Samoa.
战士们
Gentlemen!
这是你们能获得晋升的地方
This is where you earn your upgrades.
把我的病毒带回来
Bring me back my virus.
真是个安静的小地方
Quiet little place.
是的
Yeah.
这是个汽车销赃店
A chop shop.
你♥爸♥爸以前是汽车盗贼吗
Your dad was a car thief, then?
不 事实上我爸爸什么都偷
Ah, no. My dad actually stole everything.
毒品 枪♥支♥
Drugs, guns.
听起来就像是我的家人一样
Sounds just like my family.
妈妈抚养我们到成年
Mama raised us till we were teenagers,
然后我爸就再次出现了
then my old man started comin' around again.
表面上只对他的儿子们真正感兴趣
Taking a real interest in his sons.
事实上 他只是在寻找一个新的团队
Truth is, he was just looking for a new crew.
而我是唯一一个看破这些谎言的人
And I was the only one to see through those lies.
我爸把我和弟弟们拉入的工作
So the jobs my dad pulled me and brothers into
只会更加困难重重且危险四伏
just got bigger and more dangerous.
甚至 他知道
Then eventually, he knew and...
并且接受我和弟弟们会为此而牺牲的事实
he was okay with getting me and my brothers killed.
所以我举报了他
So I turned him in.
或者说是你保护了你的家人
Or you protected your family.
我把他送进监狱以后
So after I put him away...
就离开萨摩亚再也没回来过了
I left Samoa and I never came back.
好吧 现在我手上至少做了一件好事
Well, at least one good thing came out of me jamming that thing into my hand.
什么好事
Yeah, what's that?
带你回家 不是吗
Got to bring you home, didn't I?
我真幸运
Lucky me.
你已经洗手不干了吗
You went legit.
是的
Yeah.
现在完全不干了 定制店 国际客户
100% clean now. Custom shop, international clients.
这些自行车会送去东京 澳门 纽约
See those bikes going Tokyo, Macau, New York.
那边那辆会送去伦敦
That one over there's going London.
人们喜欢我们的东西
Turns out people like our stuff.
在你抛弃我们之后 我总要做点什么
I needed to do something to hold our family together.
才能让我们的家族紧紧守护在一起
After you abandoned us.
好消息是 有换洗的衣服了
Hey, good news, change of clothes.
海蒂
Hatts.
你妈妈说你可能会喜欢穿这件
Hey, your mum said you might like to wear this.
一定是你最爱的尺码
Must be your favorite size.
接住
Spray on.
你不想再穿件夹克吗 这外面有110度
Won't you throw another jacket on, it's 110 degrees out there.
好了 说正事
Hey, look, down to business.
有武器吗
Got any weapons?
是的 我们有武器
Oh, we got weapons.
妈妈 我们的枪去哪里了
Mama, where's all our guns?
我把他们都扔掉了
I get rid of 'em.
霍布斯太太 您真是太高尚了
Very noble, Mrs. Hobbs.
我们有大♥麻♥烦了
We're in serious trouble.
你说得太轻描淡写了
That is an understatement.
这些枪♥支♥
These guns.
会杀害我的家人
They kill all my family.
所以我们要战斗
So we're gonna fight.
要用我们的拳头来战斗
We're gonna fight with this.
要用我们的信念来战斗
We're gonna fight with this.
因为一个真正的男人不是要扣动扳机的
'Cause no take a real man for pull one trigga.
好的 我们要用家族的传承来参与战斗了
All right, we're going to war with the family heirlooms.
我懂了
Got it.
我们还需要更多
We're gonna need a lot more.
我们无法在他们的火力中活下来
We're never gonna survive their firepower.
我们不需要扣动扳机的
Doesn't take a man to pull a trigger.
对伊提恩来说 它需要个激活芯片
For Eteon, it does take an activation chip.
你是不是还有那个技能
You still got that glove?
你是指入侵电脑关闭他们的系统吗
Are you thinking closed system hack?
如果你可以的话 这场战争会变得公平
Level the playing field if you can.
务必为我们争取点时间
Surely buy us some time.
关闭他们武器的系统
Shut their guns down.
我去搞定
I'm on it.
电影精选列表