准备好了吗
Ready?
战斗正是我要的
War is what I do.
走吧 老伙计
Let's go old school.
看一看周围
Take a look around.
这是我们的底线
This is where we draw the line.
谁能想到这是我们拯救世界的地方呢
Who woulda thought this is where we're gonna save the world?
要让他们用我们的规则来玩
We need to make 'em play by our rules.
明天早上北部的悬崖上会有暴风雨
Tomorrow morning, there'll be a storm raging on the north cliffs.
我们会在那里建一个无人区
We'll build a no man's land there.
如果失败了
And if all else fails,
那将会是我们最后的抵抗阵线
that'll be our last stand.
嘿 我们还要挖多少个
Hey, how many more of these we gonna do?
继续挖吧 老弟
Just keep digging, brother.
我们在坎大哈进行突袭时
When we were in Kandahar running raids,
总是在黎明前采取行动
we would always strike just before dawn.
那时候敌人♥大♥多都疲惫了
That's when the enemy's most tired.
仍然还在夜幕的掩护下
Still under the cover of night.
当战斗进入高♥潮♥的时候
When the battle shifts into high gear,
太阳就从你的后面升起
you got the sun in your back.
让他们全部进去
We let 'em all in.
并且保证他们无法离开
And we make sure they never leave.
大屠♥杀♥ 我喜欢
Kill box. I like it.
不过我们好像没有太多资源
Not like we got a ton of resources.
这个岛上会有的 老兄
But the island will provide, brother.
-海蒂给个好消息 -我黑进了系统
- Give me the good news, Hatt. - I'm in.
唯一的问题是无法向卫星发射信♥号♥♥的时间
Only thing is, not gonna be broadcasting a signal off
只有6分钟
to some satellite for six minutes.
这六分钟可能就是我们需要的所有时间了
Six minutes might be all the time we need.
总比锋利的棍子插♥进♥眼睛里好
Better than a sharp stick in the eye.
无论如何我们基本拿出所有来对付他们了
Which is basically all we've got to fight them with anyway.
我们总有更多办法 不是吗
Got more reflex, haven't we?
嗨
Hi.
-喝点吗 -好啊
- Drink? - Sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
好好享受现在吧
Just taking it all in.
或许这是我们看的最后一个日落
In case it's the last sunset we see.
我不应该相信德卡德变坏了
I shouldn't have believed that Deckard went dark.
他说
What he said...
我一生中
So much time...
大部分时间
I spent my whole life...
都在躲避
running away.
我也是
Me, too.
真的吗
Yeah?
真的
Yeah.
我已经25年没回来了
I haven't been back here in 25 years.
我女儿甚至都不知道我们的家族
I mean, my own daughter doesn't even know our family.
你可以改变这一切
well...You can change that.
是的
Yeah.
你也可以
So can you.
我有个主意
Got an idea.
为什么我们不马上在这里做个约定呢
Why don't you and I make a promise right here, right now?
约定如果我们能看到明天的日落
That when we see tomorrow's sunset...
那我们就去弥补之前犯下的错误
we begin to fix the mistakes we made.
约定生效 所以你不能反悔 就这样
That just sealed it, so you can't back out. That's all.
我倒不觉得我有半点反悔的可能
I don't think there's any chance in hell I'm gonna back out.
你想重新约定一下吗
You wanna seal it again, or?
-当然不想 -好吧
- Definitely not. - Okay.
要是明天我能活下来的话
Maybe tomorrow if I survive.
乔纳
Jonah?
不要催我
Don't rush me.
天快亮了 他很快就会到了
It's almost dawn. He'll be here soon.
现在就修好它
Make it happen now.
-快点 -好了好了 知道了
- Now! - Hey, hey, hey.
别催我了 小心造成失误
Don't rush me. That's how mistakes are made.
这个程序还得多久
And how long does this process take?
30分钟 33分钟后病毒就扩散了
It's 30 minutes, and 33 till I go viral.
德克 我们得认真考虑下第一选项
Look, Deck, I think we need to seriously consider option one.
你现在就别煽风点火了 海蒂
Don't strike a match just yet, Hatts.
我们真的要失去这个机会了
We are seriously gonna miss this window.
行动起来 快点
Let's do this, come on!
乔纳 现在
Jonah, now!
好了 好了 完成
Fine! Fine! Okay.
应该没什么落下的了
Here goes... nothing.
打起精神 海蒂
Brace yourself, Hatts.
这可能让人难受
It ain't gonna be pleasant.
没事 我挺得住
No, it's gonna be fine.
上帝
God!
成功了
It's working!
成功了
It's working!
太棒了
Yeah!
警报器响了
Hey, triggered the alarm.
他来了
That's him.
像我们计划的一样吗
As we planned?
是的
As we planned.
兄弟们
Usos!
是时候了
It's time.
乔纳
Jonah...
我就是想说
Just wanna say that, uh...
等这件事过去之后
If this thing goes sideways and...
我想说的就是
And this is it...
对不起
I'm sorry.
我有我自己的理由 但事实就是
I've had my reasons but the fact is...
我离开了你 丢下了我们的母亲
I left you. And I left our tina.
我本应该回家的
I should have come home.
如果这次我们能熬过去
And if we make it through this...
我保证 我不会让这样的事再发生
you have my word, I'll never let that happen again.
我爱你 弟弟
I love you, uso.
我也爱你 哥哥
I love you, too, uso.
好了
Okay.
你的手♥机♥
You're mobile.
你觉得我们有必要这么靠近前面那条线吗
Do you think we need to be so close to the front line?
是的 离你近一点 盯住你
Yeah, keep you close, keep an eye on you,
以防我们需要快速撤离
in case we need to make a quick getaway.
这就是我们要做的 不是吗
Hey, this is what we do, right?
是 这就是我们的工作
yeah, It is what we do.
德克
Deck, um...
我无意中从布里斯顿那里听到
I overheard what Brixton said.
你远离我们是为了保护我们
That you stayed away to protect us.
我就不应该相信那些屁话
I never should've believed that stuff.
-为什么我会 对不起 -别这样
- Why did I...? Sorry... - Don't be.
没关系的
Don't be.
看 我做过的那些事
Look, I've done things...
我并不为我所做的事感到骄傲
I've done things I'm not proud of.
我还得为
Things I...
那些混♥蛋♥让我所做的坏事
have to make amends for...
偿还罪过
things that bastard put me through.
但是现在
But right now,
对我来说最重要的事
the most important thing to me...
就是带我的妹妹安全回家
is to get my little sister home safely.
伊提恩 站住
Eteon hold!
Usos!
Samoa!
I call to my ancestors.
This land was nourished.
With blood.
Now it will be nourished with yours.
Let's go!
动手
Do it.
开枪
Light 'em up!
多久这些枪才能重新上线
How long before the guns get back online?
我不知道
I have no idea.
Let's fight!
肖恩
Shaw.
飞行指挥控制中心
Air command.
电影精选列表