它会把那里炸翻天
it'll blow the place sky high.
我看起来如何
How do I look?
衣服有点小了
It's a little tight.
你还好吗
How you holdin' up?
如果在里面出了什么状况
You know, if things go south in there,
我必死无疑
you can't leave me alive.
我们会救你出去的
We're gonna get you outta there.
我还要告诉你一句话
And let me tell you somethin' else.
若想死而不朽
The key to immortality
必须活得精彩
is first living a life worth remembering.
尼采说的吗
Is that one Nietzsche?
不
Nah.
李小龙说的
That's Bruce Lee.
来吧
Come on.
你怎么找到她的
How'd you find her?
你一定听说过 我可是专业的
You've heard about me. I'm good at my job.
找到的时候她是一个人吗
Was she alone?
是的
Yeah.
如果你在撒谎 我会把你心给挖出来
If you're lying to me, I will cut your heart out.
明白吗
Do you understand?
要是我有心的话 我肯定会害怕吧
I'd be afraid if I had one.
现在该上路了
Now, that's a ride.
真 上路
What a ride.
副驾归我了
I got shotgun.
这飞机哪来的副驾
There ain't no shotgun.
不 不 不 别跟我争
No, no, no. Don't start.
反正归我了
I got shotgun.
我们快到跳伞区了
We're entering the drop zone.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
-是的 好了 -我数到三
- Yeah, I'm ready. - On my three.
-好 -一
- Okay. - One!
死吧 混♥蛋♥
Die! You arsehole!
能指点哥的人还没出生呢
Nobody tells me what to do.
那个 我很好奇
So, I'm intrigued.
你在什么时候洗你的脏手
Do you wash the blood off your hands
数黑钱之前还是之后
before you count your money or is it afterwards?
解散
Dismissed.
你难道不知道吗
You don't get it, do you?
只有弱者才去管钱
You know, the weak deal with money.
我们负责人类进化
We deal with evolutionary change.
有时进化还得使些暴♥力♥手段
Change that sometimes require acts of violence.
就像杀死那些无辜的感染者吗
Like killing innocent people with viruses?
他们都是弱者
Only the weak ones.
我们得负责处理地球的未来
We're dealing with the future of the planet.
这些用钱可买♥♥不到
Things that money cannot buy.
你的灵魂怕是也买♥♥不到了
Oh, like your soul back.
我的灵魂吗
My soul?
已经被你哥哥拿走了
Your brother took my soul.
实验室的伙计们给我造了个全新的
The boys in the lab made me a new one.
这就是一种进化
And that's progress.
欢迎来到提取室 肖小姐
Welcome to the extraction room, Ms. Shaw.
让她躺好
Get her ready.
不会很久的
It won't be long.
我说 这玩意爆♥炸♥的时候
I tell you, we ain't gonna wanna be here
我们最好别留在这
when this thing goes off.
她好像在墙里面四百码的位置
Looks like she's 400 yards through there.
关在一个像医药室的地方
They're holding her in some sort of medical pod.
计时器设到45分钟
Timer's set for 45 minutes.
我们快进快出
We get in and get out.
把这个死亡工厂炸个稀碎
Blow this death factory to pieces.
记住 走廊里别使枪
Remember, the hallway, no guns.
是啊 得留那些小弟活命
Right. Those guys have to be alive.
因为在走廊另一端
Because at the end of the hallway,
需要视网膜扫描匹配才能开门
the retinal scanner needs a match to open the door.
选个门吧
Pick a door.
我就它了
I'm right there.
不 那是我的门
Nope, that's my door.
什么毛病
What's the matter with you?
我搞错了
I made a mistake.
这是你的门
This is your door.
呵呵 这可不带反悔的
Oh, no. No backsies.
怎么了 门后面有很多坏蛋吗
What's the matter? You got a lot of bad guys behind that door?
看好了 学着点
Watch this. You might learn something.
看好了
(Watch this)
谢谢你 匹配成功
Thank you. Corresponding match.
拒绝访问
Access denied.
拒绝访问
Access denied.
拒绝访问
Access denied.
拒绝访问
Access denied.
拒绝访问
Access denied.
你倒是来试试啊
(You come and try.)
允许访问
Access granted.
正在开门
Doors opening.
干得漂亮 二位 佩服佩服
Very good. Well done, boys.
你们居然活着到了这里
I'm impressed that you even got in here.
Is it your first day of work?
I'm ready for the shot.
这 这
Th-That's...
真是快到不可思议
That's not possible.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我要自己把它取出来
I'm going to extract it myself.
等等
Wait!
醒了啊
There he is.
睡得香吗
So rested?
既然你都醒了 霍布斯
You follow here, Hobbs?
要不要再来点客房♥服务
Was gonna order us some room service.
你喜欢法式吐司是吧 我去点
You fancy french toast? I'll get the order in.
我醒之前刚梦见他们把你咔嚓了
I just dreamt they killed you before I woke up.
现在看到你我很失望
Pretty disappointed right now.
我们之前在行动中一起学到的
That's real elaborate, I must admit.
那个老特工用的
Old school interrogation technique
很复杂的审讯手法
we picked up in black ops.
电人三下就会死
Shock will kill a man in three.
你还记得吗 德克
Do you remember that, Deck?
我记得好多那时候的事呢
Yeah, I remember a lot of things from back then.
我觉得你们只能受得住四下
I reckon you only got four shocks in you, boys.
是吗 我觉得我们能受五下
Yeah? I think we can take five.
五下吗
Five?
好吧那就
Well, all right!
你乌鸦嘴敢张得再大一点吗
You had to open your big mouth.
我觉得刚刚那句话很帅气啊
I thought it was a cool thing to say at the moment.
德克 还记得黑色恐怖行动那会吗
Do you remember when we were real brothers?
那会我们就像亲兄弟一样
Task Force Black. Remember that, Deck?
我们共同见证了人最丑陋的一面
There we ended up seeing the worst in people.
国家的 领导人的
Worst in our countries, our leaders,
敌人的 以及朋友的
our enemies, our... our friends.
你早已不知道什么才算是朋友了
You don't know the meaning of that word anymore.
不要紧 你看
Yeah, but don't worry about it, see...
你尽管开枪爆他头
Shoot him in the head.
就你这样的 我觉得他说的挺有道理
But in your case, I thought it was a hell of a good idea.
大块头 你刚说啥
Big man, you still talkin'?
我刚说 我觉得你说的真
I said I thought it was a hell of a good...
操
Shit!
说来可笑 人想自保的程度
You know, it's funny how humanity's hate for each other
还没有互相之间的仇恨强烈
is stronger that its own self preservation.
这也是我们在这的原因
Which is why we're here.
还记得八年前吗 德克
Remember eight years ago, Deck,
当伊提恩要我们去加入他们的时候
when Eteon asked us to join their mission?
你说他们的死亡邪教啊
Oh, you mean their death cult?
一群疯子
They're lunatics.
他们是远见者
Visionaries.
电影精选列表