If she moves, I want you to shoot her.
他不能开枪打我
Yeah, he can't shoot me.
不允许的
Yeah, not allowed.
往她脸上打
In the face.
你不能 你会进监狱的
You can't, not in the face. You'd go to prison.
你可以朝她脸上开枪
You could shoot her right in the face.
不 你不能 你会进监狱的 抱歉
No, you can't. You'd go to prison. Sorry.
我要你朝她脸上开两枪
I want you to shoot her two times right in that face.
明白了吗
Okay?
爸爸
Hi, Dad.
你抓到那个性感的女间谍了吗
Did you catch the hot spy lady?
得了吧 谁我抓不住啊
Come on, it's me. I catch everybody I hunt.
你干这行多久了
How long have you been doing this?
因为你看起来 挺嫩的
Because you seem... new.
她其实挺烦人的
She's actually quite annoying.
你知道吗 爸爸
You know, Dad,
有时人们会在调情的时候
sometimes people annoy each other
会故意惹恼彼此
when they're actually, like, flirting.
你从哪儿听来的
Where'd you hear that from?
好吧 听着
Okay, look, uh...
我和那个女间谍 不是在调情 好吗
Me and the spy lady, we're not flirting, all right?
我内心毫无波澜
Zero chemistry.
你确定吗
I don't know.
你看到她的照片时
When you saw her photo,
我很确定你挑眉了
you definitely gave the eyebrow.
什么挑眉
What eyebrow?
你知道的 爸爸 你的标志性动作
You know, Dad, that thing that you do.
什么动作
What thing?
-我没有 -不 你有
- I don't do that. - Yes, you do.
不 我没 我绝对不会那样做
No, I don't... I definitely don't do that.
我都不知道你在搞什么鬼
I don't even know what you're doing.
这是我见过的最蠢的动作
That's the silliest thing I've ever seen.
我先走了 我还有事要办
Let me get going. I got business to take care of.
回家后见 好吗
I'll see you when I get home, okay?
-我爱你 -我爱你
- I love you. - I love you.
还有一件事
Hey, one more thing.
该死
Goddammit!
这不是你想和我跳的舞
It's not the dance you wanna do with me.
真的吗
Oh, really?
我整天吃子弹
I eat bullets all day long.
早餐还是午餐啊
Oh, for breakfast or lunch?
现在到晚餐时间了
'Cause it's dinner time.
-我帮你倒计时 三 -二
- I'll count down for you, three... - Two...
霍布斯
Hobbs!
不许动
Freeze!
省省吧
Put that down.
把你油腻如香肠的手指从她身上拿开
Get your greasy sausage fingers off of her.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
救你
Saving you.
谁说我要你救
Who said I need to be saved?
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
这是我的地盘
This is my house...
你那该死的女朋友哪儿也别想去
and your goddamn girlfriend ain't going anywhere.
真恶心
That's disgusting.
女朋友
Girlfriend?
那是我妹妹
That is my sister.
瞎扯 你妹妹不可能这么漂亮
Bullshit. She's too good looking to be your sister.
你真幽默 海蒂
Very funny. Hattie.
有人在追你
There are people after you.
相信我 我知道
Believe me, I know that.
是的 而且一直会有
Yeah, it's gonna stay that way
除非你告诉我病毒在哪
unless you tell me where that virus is.
听着 大呆头
Listen to me, pinhead.
如果不马上带她离开 她就会没命
She's gonna die if I don't get her out of here right now!
如果她不说出武器在哪 我们都会没命
We're all gonna die if she doesn't tell us where that weapon is.
其实 所有人都要丧命
Actually, everyone's gonna die
因为我就是病毒
because I am the virus!
它就裹在胶囊之中
It's embedded in capsules.
我需要想办法把它取出来
I need to find a way to get them out.
把她带走
Bag the asset.
时不我待
Now or never.
我正是那种善于抓住时机的人
I'm more of a now type of guy.
我数到三
On my three.
好的
Sure.
一 二 三
One, two, three!
我不习惯听别人安排
No one tells me what to do.
快跟爸爸回去上学 儿子
Now, I take you to school, son.
德卡德·肖恩
Deckard Shaw.
好久不见
It's been a long time.
很高兴见到你 布里斯顿
Good to see you, Brixton.
我猜你没子弹了吧 老弟
I think you're out of bullets there, son.
算你走运 确实如此
Lucky for you, I am.
是的
Yeah.
-这套装不错 -防弹的
- Nice suit. - Bulletproof.
最先进的
State of the art.
应该在上次我打中你一枪的时候就穿上它
Shoulda put that on the last time I put a bullet in you.
实际上 是三枪
Actually, it was three bullets.
胸口两枪 头部一枪
Two to the chest, one to the head,
正如他们教的那样
just like they taught us.
记得吗
Remember?
很遗憾你没有加入伊提恩
It's a shame you didn't join Eteon.
你本来也可以拥有这一切的 我的朋友
You could've had all this, my friend.
-朋友 -没错
- Friend? - Yeah.
你不是我所认识的那个人
You're not the man I know.
确实
No.
我比那个人强太多了
I am way better.
我是整个人类的未来
I'm the future of mankind.
别跑
Stop!
停下
Stop
海蒂
Hattie!
上车
Get in the car.
我们一起走
We're all going.
你不行
Not you.
只有她
Just the girl.
我说了
I said...
我们一起走
We're all going.
跟紧那辆车
Stay with the car.
我需要那女的活着
I need the girl alive.
海蒂 你到底干了什么
What the hell did you do, Hattie?
现在要开始大哥的教育了 是吗
Oh, big brother lecture now, really, huh?
我给自己注射了那东西
I injected myself.
我别无选择 他想要带走它
I didn't have a choice. He was gonna take it.
规划路线
Programming set in vector.
正在规划最佳路线
你可能要
You might wanna...
也许是时候来点刺♥激♥的了
Might be time for some curls.
干得不错
Very good.
可以告诉我
You mind telling me just
我们刚刚对付的人是谁了吧
what the fresh turkey hell we're dealing with here?
说来话长
Long story.
他就是一个幽灵 本该是死人才对
He's a ghost. Supposed to be dead.
8年前 我射穿了他的头部
Eight years ago, I put a bullet through his brain.
好极了
Great.
所以 我们现在是被终结者追捕吗
So, we're being chased by the Terminator.
我觉得他做不到
I don't think he's gonna make it.
我觉得你旁边那位没看前面
Well, I don't think he can see over the steering wheel.
肥仔 系好安全带
Buckle up, fat boy,
哥又要救你一命了
I'm gonna save your life again.
你们想要开战是吧
You want a war then.
那好
Okay.
好了 飙车结束
Okay, ride's over.
电影精选列表